BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 28 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 27 28
Re: Boys 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know why 91 crush drop out of NLF tournament at BL? Was it because they were gonna to play Looneys and Crabs?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They cancelled because they didn't want to play Looney's and Crabs.. little birdie told me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone know why 91 crush drop out of NLF tournament at BL? Was it because they were gonna to play Looneys and Crabs?

Missing a few starters due to football and injuries and the loss of one of their starters that was held back and playing on the 2021 team. They have plenty kids to play but will not do so and risk losing a game. It's all about winning and less about the other boys getting looked at.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They cancelled because they didn't want to play Looney's and Crabs.. little birdie told me.

Not likely but tell yourself that if it makes you feel better. Funny how you all think you know what is going on and that Crush would be afraid of Looneys or crabs. They have nothing to prove. Once one of you beat them by playing by the rules, then maybe you can pound your chest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These kids are in HS. Get a life. Nobody cares except this weird subculture.

And still playing with their grade in showcases which is what really matters. Nobody gets recruited from their HS team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not likely but tell yourself that if it makes you feel better. Funny how you all think you know what is going on and that Crush would be afraid of Looneys or crabs. They have nothing to prove. Once one of you beat them by playing by the rules, then maybe you can pound your chest.

Are you absolutely sure Crush has no holdbacks, absolutely none? There are many ways to get around holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is coming from a Maryland parent - 91 being afraid of the crabs is a hilarious. 91 will smoke them just like they did in Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Missing a few starters due to football and injuries and the loss of one of their starters that was held back and playing on the 2021 team. They have plenty kids to play but will not do so and risk losing a game. It's all about winning and less about the other boys getting looked at.
Football on Sunday? Not buying it. Its probably like 2 kids and their backing out. BS. That team is done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where are Fall Terrapin Classic scores posted??. Can someone post? spoiled by Tourney Machine...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where are Fall Terrapin Classic scores posted??. Can someone post? spoiled by Tourney Machine...

So true, tourney machine should be mandatory for all tournaments

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have no idea, I have been digging around off and on all afternoon and can't find scores. The website is well designed and it looked like scores would be added as the day went on, but that never happened. They should have spent the money and connected with Tourney Machine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]They cancelled because they didn't want to play Looney's and Crabs.. little birdie told me.

I don't think anyone is afraid of that 2020 Crabs team. A shell of their former selves.......get it, a shell....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]where are Fall Terrapin Classic scores posted??. Can someone post? spoiled by Tourney Machine...

FCA winning by 2 touchdown margins...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have no idea, I have been digging around off and on all afternoon and can't find scores. The website is well designed and it looked like scores would be added as the day went on, but that never happened. They should have spent the money and connected with Tourney Machine.
RD of HHH asked kids, clubs and parents not to post scores anymore because he causes a "toxic environment" as he called it. Hahahah. It is about getting exposed but you can still keep score. Team ball wins and looks better to D1 Coaches

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

RD of HHH asked kids, clubs and parents not to post scores anymore because he causes a "toxic environment" as he called it. Hahahah. It is about getting exposed but you can still keep score. Team ball wins and looks better to D1 Coaches

This is a great idea as people who are not at tournMents troll sites looking for scores so they can trash teams on BOC. Without being at the tourney and knowing the details, they do cause toxicity. Those at event know score.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking forward to seeing FCA Blue play Crabs and Looneys this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]where are Fall Terrapin Classic scores posted??. Can someone post? spoiled by Tourney Machine...

FCA winning by 2 touchdown margins...

Heard they couldnt win a face off

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pathetic. . Post the scores on your website at least How did west coast stars do? How leading edge do? Loonies?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Freedom 2020 beat LIEN 8-5, Blackwolf was beating LIE Wieczorek but do not know final score.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys fogo had some trouble yesterday, rest team looked good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's FOGO beat out every kid all three games and went 100% at the NLF today in all three games. Funny how if an opposing kid goes 35-40% they think they have the FLOGO trouble. Clearly the best FOGO Saturday and Sunday, in 2020 class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's looked average at best and lost to Laxa today 8-4. Only thing that looked good was their FOGO who I believe didn't lose a faceoff all day including the game they lost. Without him going 100% they would have got destroyed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA, Crab, Loonies. What is the over/under on the number of 16 year old graders on those teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's looked average at best and lost to Laxa today 8-4. Only thing that looked good was their FOGO who I believe didn't lose a faceoff all day including the game they lost. Without him going 100% they would have got destroyed.

You are clearly an idiot and know nothing about lacrosse in general and 2020 in particular. So they lost a game, big deal, this tourney isn't about winning or loosing, it is about being seen by college coaches. These coaches do not give a rats as* who wins a game.
You obviously have an issue with Looney's, what it is I have no idea but you do have an issue and it is eating at you.
Did you stay for the third game, when Looney's was letting other middies take FO and giving their FOGO a rest? Should have, the score was something like 11 or 12 to 2. Yea, they would have really gotten destroyed. It's fall ball you idiot, no more, no less. So please go pander your sour sh*t somewhere else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA, Crab, Loonies. What is the over/under on the number of 16 year old graders on those teams?

Better question is what is the over/under on your IQ being 40 or 50? If you want to know that bad go ask the teams coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He went under 50% to Sweetlax NY yesterday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's FOGO went 70% against Sweetllax NY yesterday, I watched the game. Sweet lax NY also got beat pretty bad in that game I think the score was 13-4. I think we should leave individual kids out of this and focus on the team where Sweetlax got beat pretty bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This post shows how stupid you really are. Out of three teams, you can't even spell all three correctly.
Now, pay attention, it is CRABS not Crab and LOONEY'S not Loonies.
Maybe when you get your GED you will continue to improve your spelling skills.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's FOGO went 70% against Sweetllax NY yesterday, I watched the game. Sweet lax NY also got beat pretty bad in that game I think the score was 13-4. I think we should leave individual kids out of this and focus on the team where Sweetlax got beat pretty bad.

You should review the film, Loonies could not get a clamp. Sweetlax wings were slow to ball but the Loonies fogo clearly showed his frustration after loosing a bunch in row

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This post shows how stupid you really are. Out of three teams, you can't even spell all three correctly.

Very quick to correct spelling but not to answer the question.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For years Looneys has been out here touting how great they are and being obnoxious to other teams. Now when they lose all of a sudden winning is not important. Odd.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Crabs do at their NLF hosted tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won between crabs and loonies

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These are the facts. Looney's vs Sweetlax Upstate

Possessions: There were a total of 18 faceoffs taken, one of those faceoffs was taken by a Looney's pole. 17 total faceoffs were taken by the fogos and the total possessions for the game are as follows.

1. Looney's won 12 possessions

2. Sweetlax won 5 possessions

Sorry but those are the facts as I taped the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For years Looneys has been out here touting how great they are and being obnoxious to other teams. Now when they lose all of a sudden winning is not important. Odd.

Funny thing is they are making things up. They may have won, but did not dominate f/o against both Sweetlax FL and NY. I watched both games too, f/o were even and college coaches noticed and were surprised. Loonies and FCA are both very good teams but neither was dominate at X

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Possessions: There were a total of 18 faceoffs taken, one of those faceoffs was taken by a Looney's pole. 17 total faceoffs were taken by the fogos and the total possessions for the game are as follows.

Your recorder must have been broken, lol did you get the tantrum on tape? Guess you are counting lost f/os picked up by wing. Thank god for the rest of the team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very quick to correct spelling but not to answer the question.

If you want to know so damn bad go ask the coach of each team. Shouldn't be too difficult to get a contact number or email.
Funny how a holes come on here and ask stupid questions only to have another a hole follow up with a useless statement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What appears to be odd is your lack of facts/knowledge. Looney's has never been obnoxious to any team, never, it's not their style. These are fall showcase tournaments, where winning is not the first priority, being seen in a positive light individually by a college coach is top priority. As another poster stated, college coaches could care less who wins, they are looking at individuals.
Oh, and Looney's is a great team, great players, coaches, parents and fans and they are highly respected in the lacrosse world by many college coaches. Lose one game and many of the idiots on here think the world is spinning backwards. I believe the loss today is no big deal to Looney's but it seems to be a big deal to the Looney haters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your recorder must have been broken, lol did you get the tantrum on tape? Guess you are counting lost f/os picked up by wing. Thank god for the rest of the team!

What in the [lacrosse] are you talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm pretty sure faceoffs won are calculated by team possessions but I'm no expert. Are you saying Looney's won most of the possessions but because they weren't won clean and they were picked up by the wings it didn't count? Also, seems odd that a Sweetlax parent had multiple conversations with college coaches that were watching the 2020 kids and the coaches told the Sweetlax parents that they were surprised the Looney's FOGO wasn't winning the faceoffs as clean as he usually does but yet Looney's still won 80% of the possessions, I think the trophy for most dillusional parents now go to Sweetlax, congrats!

Page 19 of 28 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard