BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 78 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cantiague Park, Hicksville, NY

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where is the Elite 80 Camp?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous] Where else can the 2022 boys get coached by 13 of the top coaches in the country? The price is very reasonable for the day in my opinion.And the reality is this is an event to help Igloo gain notoriety as a top club. Nobody is expecting their 2022 kids to get committed at this thing BUT the hope would be the coaches would say "Wow they have got a lot of talent in the younger ages to lookout for in the future..I should keep coming back to this thing" That will only hope the boys that participate in this event for years to come. Stop the hate on this event, if you knew how much was being put into it you'd be embarrassed for trashing it. [/quot

not all 13 coaches are coaching the 2022. From my understanding there will be 1 coach for each team (4 teams 2022) so your kid will be seen by 4 coaches. not bad but not great either for the money.

Wrong loser. Itinerary is up.

Loser? Maybe 15 0f those kids will commit before their junior year. The rest after. Spending this money on 12 year olds is stupid. And these coaches are doing for the money. Not to find the best middle schooler who hasn't ever played a middle school game no less a high school game!

Why do you care where I spend my money??

EXACTLY!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you don't want to go then don't go i decided to send my kid for the experience my choice my money.... not looking to get recruited just looking to go have what sounds like a great experience .......but thanks for your input MR. Lax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spend more money and get more experience with Duke's Nationals too...double up and it will be a great day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo won the tournament. Stop saying it is because they have holdbacks and now saying they are bigger than all the other teams. Stop trying to come up with excuses why your son's team didn't win. Enough is enough.

Not an Igloo parent - but have to say that they are very disciplined and execute.. they make very few mistakes.. and that's what will win lax games. They are playing well

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curious and have a question. How does a team play in Denver? There seems to be some behind the scene's chatter that doesn't make sense. Express Chaney and Igloo A both thinking they are going? How do they know already. Not stiring the pot, just asking so I can shut the big talker show down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spend more money and get more experience with Duke's Nationals too...double up and it will be a great day.

I am getting the feeling that you are a bitter dad whose kid didn't make/get asked/invited to one too many things or you choose not to spend the time or money so now you come on here and preach hatred about everything. Focus on your kid and what he is doing and don't worry about the rest of us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd heard that Express was not entering a team for the WSYL (don't know if that is true or not..never know). If they were to enter a team you'd have to believe they would have a very good chance to finish in the top 4 of the regional qualifier which would make them eligible.Same could be said for Igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd heard that Express was not entering a team for the WSYL (don't know if that is true or not..never know). If they were to enter a team you'd have to believe they would have a very good chance to finish in the top 4 of the regional qualifier which would make them eligible.Same could be said for Igloo

Thank you for the information. I know now Igloo dad is full of s$@[!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only change is they are winning faceoffs

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only change is they are winning faceoffs

So you blame all of your losses on the FOGO last season. You are a [lacrosse]!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous] Where else can the 2022 boys get coached by 13 of the top coaches in the country? The price is very reasonable for the day in my opinion.And the reality is this is an event to help Igloo gain notoriety as a top club. Nobody is expecting their 2022 kids to get committed at this thing BUT the hope would be the coaches would say "Wow they have got a lot of talent in the younger ages to lookout for in the future..I should keep coming back to this thing" That will only hope the boys that participate in this event for years to come. Stop the hate on this event, if you knew how much was being put into it you'd be embarrassed for trashing it. [/quot

not all 13 coaches are coaching the 2022. From my understanding there will be 1 coach for each team (4 teams 2022) so your kid will be seen by 4 coaches. not bad but not great either for the money.

Wrong loser. Itinerary is up.

Loser? Maybe 15 0f those kids will commit before their junior year. The rest after. Spending this money on 12 year olds is stupid. And these coaches are doing for the money. Not to find the best middle schooler who hasn't ever played a middle school game no less a high school game!

Why do you care where I spend my money??

This is how this works. People say stupid things. Other disagree. Everyone has a opinion. It's called a forum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People love to stir the pot and make everything negative.Win as a team, lose as a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curious and have a question. How does a team play in Denver? There seems to be some behind the scene's chatter that doesn't make sense. Express Chaney and Igloo A both thinking they are going? How do they know already. Not stiring the pot, just asking so I can shut the big talker show down.

Just contact them. They are hurting for decent teams. Most teams are terrible, but are willing to pay the fees and travel expenses. It's a lot to pay for a B level tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just contact them. They are hurting for decent teams. Most teams are terrible, but are willing to pay the fees and travel expenses. It's a lot to pay for a B level tournament.

says the slighted guy who is chomping at the bit to wake up and post something mean and ignorant. Don't deny it or you wouldn't be coming on here

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
QUACK

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
QUACK

Donald Duck please go cross a busy street

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So if our organization wanted to send our B I mean A team lol, as long as we pay for it, we could go? Priceless!

says the slighted guy who is chomping at the bit to wake up and post something mean and ignorant. Don't deny it or you wouldn't be coming on here

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
again..team needs to qualify first. Lots of good teams/organizations around. Not just any team will make it to Denver at least from this area.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
says the slighted guy who is chomping at the bit to wake up and post something mean and ignorant. Don't deny it or you wouldn't be coming on here [/quote][/quote]

A bit hypocritical to post at 5 AM. Please be sure to tell us all how great Igloo's showcase is this weekend. Maybe even pretend to be from another program

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are all the top teams bringing compilations to WSYL?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are all the top teams bringing compilations to WSYL?

No - most are skipping it and only playing real tourneys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good one!..no reason to go to this tournament if you have no chance of winning.Long way to go and expensive if your team makes it to Denver. The idea that a team may qualify but really has no chance to win or make it to the final is a legitimate reason for SOME clubs not to go. For others, they have kids that don't qualify age wise and because of that they either wont be competitive without them or simply don't like the idea of competing and leaving a few kids behind. As always its about the experience you want for your son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

A bit hypocritical to post at 5 AM. Please be sure to tell us all how great Igloo's showcase is this weekend. Maybe even pretend to be from another program [/quote]

Idiot if you knew how to read these posts you would realize that my post was at 11 AM and the original losers post was at 5 AM get it straight before you open your mouth

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually, your post shows 5:06 AM. Gonna call you bozo the clown

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually, your post shows 5:06 AM. Gonna call you bozo the clown

Then get it straight who you are calling bozo. I was calling out somebody for bashing the event at 5:06 AM nt at 5:06 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the Elite 1K i mean 80 on Long Island. My thoughts is its the biggest waste of $. Do you really think these college coaches care to look at 7th graders? They did it for the quick loot. some parents are just out of their minds thinking their kids will be getting a lax scholarship. Open your eyes and get them a tutor.your kid is too young for this type of event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the Elite 1K i mean 80 on Long Island. My thoughts is its the biggest waste of $. Do you really think these college coaches care to look at 7th graders? They did it for the quick loot. some parents are just out of their minds thinking their kids will be getting a lax scholarship. Open your eyes and get them a tutor.your kid is too young for this type of event.

You are such a loser. The kids had a great time. It wasn't about recruiting it was about a day of lacrosse interacting with college coaches. Stop being such a killjoy loser idiot find something else to do with your spare time. You are a total [lacrosse]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo killed it today. Unreal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a COWARD! Hater, who's kid never grew and turned out to be a bench rider and you are miserable for it. Go crawl in a hole and sign your kid up for the debate club. Loser!
"That felt good"
Hope the kids had a great time, with great coaches.
Signed,
Parent of the kid, who took your kids spot on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Dad. Let me fill you in on a few things. First of all it's my money!!! If I want to light it on fire that's my prerogative. Second of all my son had a great day. The weather was perfect, he had an opportunity to play with his friends and some kids he usually plays against. He had a chance to meet and play for some of the best coaches in the nation and....it was a very very well run event. My guess is you spend more in a month on booze than I spent on this event so while you sat at home nursing your favorite scotch I chose to spend a day watching my son have a great experience....and to me that's priceless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And one more thing....thank you for the advice but luckily my son doesn't need a tutor

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great experience. Getting coached up by some of the best in the game. Playing with other talented players. Agree they won't remember anyone's name but that's what makes it even better for this age group. No pressure, no clipboards. Just play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great to hear it was such a good experience. Hopefully they will have it again next year and have 8 teams for the 22's like they did this year for the 21's so more of our boys can attend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Denver HC spoke to each group and then had Q&A with parents after he spoke to the boys. Not a rush job either
Answered every parent question and then headed back onto fields to coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would they then change the name?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They weren't looking at 22s. Wake up. They were at 19-21s. 22 session same time as 19-20s So 22 help pay the cost of the day. Guaranteed next year is bigger and better. Coaches all made notations in their books during the session and coaches have all parent info that's to TA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are with one of those"other programs" boy don't they really care about your kids . Funny heard some feed back on ways they discourage there kids from attending this event and THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEM SELVES. VERY SAD TACTICS PULLING INVITES TO SHOWCASES so SAD WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE LACROSEE COMMUNITY ITS ONE THING TO NOT LIKE SOMETHING OR SOMEONE BUT AT THE EXPENSE OF THE KIDS ... HOPE PARENTS WILL TAKE A LOOK AT THIS AND RUN FOR THERE LIVES. AND TO THE GUYS WHO DISCOURAGED KIDS FROM COMING YOU REALLY NEED TO REMEMBER WHAT AND WHO THIS IS ABOUT . ITS ABOUT THIS GREAT GAME THAT WE LOVE AND HOPING WE CAN INFUSE SOME KIDS WITH THE SAME LOVE . STOP THE HATE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually the event was about Igloo trying to build its brand with some college coaches and getting those who attended to subsidize the effort. Don't fool yourself or try to spin it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
God forbid a club other then nine T one has something we'll run with top college coaches. They can't handle the truth !!

Page 21 of 78 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard