BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,633
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 91 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nice response. half kids won't like lacrosse let alone play by 8th grade. This parental "A" team stuff is hysterically STUPID

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great for your son and better for your story telling-now who really cares about your D-1 wrestling unless you are coaching their kid. Your kid must be under so much pressure. Poor little guy. Hope he lives up to your high standards. Will you beat him if he wants to quit the game by 8th grade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[/quote]TLI claim they are but they cheat the system too

Thank you. Thank you for that extremely informative information. With that kind of pertinent information being posted, one could really learn something. Your parents must be very proud of you.
And yes, my kid sux, can't catch, he's on the B-team etc....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
D1 wrestling is where its at.. we used to eat lacrosse players for lunch and pick our teeth with their sticks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
D1 wrestling is where its at.. we used to eat lacrosse players for lunch and pick our teeth with their sticks.

If you didn't go to a Big 10 or Big 12 school, you were a B team wrestler. Stop bragging about something that no one cares about even if it is true. And I'm not sure why you wanted a lax players stick in your mouth, but whatever floats your boat.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only youth sport that has lost a higher percentage of participants in the last few years across the country more than football is wrestling. You obviously feel like you are a tough guy, but rolling around a mat with some dudes junk in your face does not make that so. Your sport will be close to extinct soon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Meathead. Keep your MRSA. This is actually a lacrosse board. You may want to check out Back of the Smelly Disease Laden Mat while Getting Your Nuts Grabbed board. Enjoy the sweaty balls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Meathead. Keep your MRSA. This is actually a lacrosse board. You may want to check out Back of the Smelly Disease Laden Mat while Getting Your Nuts Grabbed board. Enjoy the sweaty balls.

Thanks for the laugh!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where's Dlll Baseball guy when you need him?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for the laugh!
Lmao!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 2024 teams playing at the Tri-Star tournament on Friday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did any schedule come out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Knowing Tri-Star it will come out Thursday night

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Knowing Tri-Star it will come out Thursday night

or Friday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow... so glad I don't live in Long Island. I googled some teams, as we have a tournament against them, and wanted to see how good they are and it directed me to this site.

I live in Western NY and yeah there is politics, but nothing like this. This past year was my son's first travel lacrosse experience and the Long Island Parents were the worst. We went to the Saratoga Shootout and beat the LI Experss in the championship game.

One of the LI Express kids got hurt and his mom tried to come on the field and ask if he was ok and the Coach said "Shut-up" get off the field... You guys are hard-core competitive.

The worst I have seen up here is the Fellowship of Christian Athletes Northeast are absolute frauds. They don't really care about Christian values and only care about the best players. I felt really bad for my son's friend who got looked over the following year. FCA claims they will take a "good" kid over a "good" lacrosse player any day, but they are lies. I thought that was bad, but all these posts on here make me realize I am way too invested in this to be researching other teams we are playing in Maryland this weekend.

I love watching my son play lacrosse. I love going out and throwing with him. I love being an assistant coach in his house team. I don't care at all if he plays lacrosse in college and would prefer he didn't. My son goes to Joe Walters boot camps and has fun. I researched afterward, then unless you are top of the game and training kids for money, or supplementing your income with you tube training you really are broke.

There is just isn't a huge payoff in lacrosse. Sense that is the case... lay off and have fun. Life goes by so quick, your son is going to resent you for not demonstrating behavior that is showing you care about others in the community. Anyway... shocked by these threads and so grateful there isn't one of these threads for us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow... so glad I don't live in Long Island. I googled some teams, as we have a tournament against them, and wanted to see how good they are and it directed me to this site.

I live in Western NY and yeah there is politics, but nothing like this. This past year was my son's first travel lacrosse experience and the Long Island Parents were the worst. We went to the Saratoga Shootout and beat the LI Experss in the championship game.

One of the LI Express kids got hurt and his mom tried to come on the field and ask if he was ok and the Coach said "Shut-up" get off the field... You guys are hard-core competitive.

The worst I have seen up here is the Fellowship of Christian Athletes Northeast are absolute frauds. They don't really care about Christian values and only care about the best players. I felt really bad for my son's friend who got looked over the following year. FCA claims they will take a "good" kid over a "good" lacrosse player any day, but they are lies. I thought that was bad, but all these posts on here make me realize I am way too invested in this to be researching other teams we are playing in Maryland this weekend.

I love watching my son play lacrosse. I love going out and throwing with him. I love being an assistant coach in his house team. I don't care at all if he plays lacrosse in college and would prefer he didn't. My son goes to Joe Walters boot camps and has fun. I researched afterward, then unless you are top of the game and training kids for money, or supplementing your income with you tube training you really are broke.

There is just isn't a huge payoff in lacrosse. Sense that is the case... lay off and have fun. Life goes by so quick, your son is going to resent you for not demonstrating behavior that is showing you care about others in the community. Anyway... shocked by these threads and so grateful there isn't one of these threads for us.

Get off your high horse. And stop making up things that make your story better, no Express coach said that to a parent. We might be nuts, but that did not happen.

And tell your son to have fun getting his teeth kicked in by the MD kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, so God I don't live in the middle of nowhere. Now send back all of the $ we send upstate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Weird you call out FCA but if your son played express at saratoga then you were on the fca team. Team is very weak and got man handled at nxt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get off your high horse. And stop making up things that make your story better, no Express coach said that to a parent. We might be nuts, but that did not happen.

And tell your son to have fun getting his teeth kicked in by the MD kids.

I was at that game and it did happen but you aren't telling the story properly. They played each other the day before (and Express won by a good amount of goals)and FCA was playing very dirty, started a fight, a FCA player gave an Express the finger. A 10 year old...Then for the championship game FCA brought players that were playing for the 2023 team. That coach and that parent have been friends for years. He knew if he didnt't tell her to be quiet with the way the game was going and FCA's parents cheering when a penalty was not called she would say something she would regret. Was it wrong, yes, but at least it didn't escalate. That coach knows his kids and parents. So if yelling Shut up controlled the situation, then so be it. I was shocked to hear FCA was. Christian organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No1 from 2023 played and no1 gave kid the finger. Yes, FCA 2024 does suck and got creamed at next. Enjoy your anon forum won't be responding again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No1 from 2023 played and no1 gave kid the finger. Yes, FCA 2024 does suck and got creamed at next. Enjoy your anon forum won't be responding again

So, you respond to a post and pretty much massacre the English language. Laughable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% incorrect!
I was there and saw the kid give the finger and was disgusted and I also watched a group of kids go from the 2024 championship game and then play for the 2023 team afterwards. Maybe they were playing up for 2023 but they were the primary players for the 2024 championship game and they were not there the day before. The day before they had maybe 2 kids on the bench. The championship game they had a full bench. I read posts on here and don't always believe it but this I witnessed. Not a team I would ever want my son playing on. I was very happy with who my son played for after watching that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% incorrect!
I was there and saw the kid give the finger and was disgusted and I also watched a group of kids go from the 2024 championship game and then play for the 2023 team afterwards. Maybe they were playing up for 2023 but they were the primary players for the 2024 championship game and they were not there the day before. The day before they had maybe 2 kids on the bench. The championship game they had a full bench. I read posts on here and don't always believe it but this I witnessed. Not a team I would ever want my son playing on. I was very happy with who my son played for after watching that.

Guess I will respond. Well let me apologies on the behalf of the team then. We did not know he gave a player the finger and believe that must of happened by your response. Had the coach known he would of disciplined the child.

That said there was no 2023 kids who played up and the pinnies are reversible. Where there could be some confusion is that Adirondack FCA was playing in their first tournament and didn't have enough kids to play ( I think).

Sorry about a kid giving the finger.... think I know which kid would do that and will try and find out.

Sorry for my rant post yesterday also. I don't know why I posted because I knew it wouldn't do any good. I just want to let you guys know that in the Albany Tournament, Saratoga Shoot-out, the NXT Cup, etc... The Long Island teams typically had the loudest and most intense parents. You guys are way more intense than us. However, after you beat the FCA team on day one, the kids were ready for a battle and the parents pumped them up for it, so could see how intense it felt.

FCA scored like 3 goals the entire nxt cump tournament and got creamed by Long Island teams for sure. I guess we would be considered a B team on your level. That's ok with me. I might be more upset if there was anything other than a partial scholarship at the end of this rainbow.

SAT's matter way more to get into college than all of this is what I have learned with research.

Now you might respond of course that is your response if you son is on a B team or whatever, but honestly that isn't why. As a parent, I have no desire to see him win the lacrosse championship because there is no money for him to provide for his family one day. Now because that is his desire I will support him every step of the way, get him the best training, etc... But lacrosse will always be secondary to grades and will always be secondary to being a good person.

I will try and not respond again, and oh sorry for the bad English language above, was responding from my phone.

This is fun and a great way to not work! Have a great day everyone and just know that the culture of Long Island lacrosse isn't that way everywhere else. Think about how quickly your life has gone so far and what do you really want your kids to learn and remember about you as a parent and a mentor.

Sincerely,

Upstate NY - B Teams, and proud of it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% incorrect!

This is like arguing about which 2 weak kids on the playground can win in a fight. Does it really matter who won? Or what happened? Go have a catch with your sons and stop wasting time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would you say that. It's not like he can throw with his son during school. He is prob getting paid while typing all this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how Madlax and BLC are doing in the fall tourneys? Do those 2 teams look good so far this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how Madlax and BLC are doing in the fall tourneys? Do those 2 teams look good so far this year?

I am told that Madlax 2024 is even better than last year. Apparently they have swept ever game this Fall. Most of them by 10+ goals. They beat 9d1MD pretty solidly this weekend. Don't know about Bethesda. But I expect they will be strong again this year too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What were madlax scores from this past weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What were madlax scores from this past weekend
They beat Crabs 18-0, however it was the very first game that the Crabs team had played together. They beat FCA by a lot also. Their game against 91MD was more competitive, but I think they still won by 5 or 6 pts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They beat Maryland 9/1 10-7, great game. The giant 13 year old face off middie must've have had 5 goals. Without him, they lose that game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am told that Madlax 2024 is even better than last year. Apparently they have swept ever game this Fall. Most of them by 10+ goals. They beat 9d1MD pretty solidly this weekend. Don't know about Bethesda. But I expect they will be strong again this year too.

They got taken to the cleaners by the WP a couple of months back. One game by 10 goals. They better hope they got better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no need to be snarky. Madlax beat MD 9-1 not WP this weekend. Also by your comments Igloo beat WP last couple times they played and Madlax has never lost to Igloo. So both WP and Igloo better hope they got better as well. These are 10/11 year olds. Let's just support all the teams and let them have fun! Win or Lose!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's not forget that Madlax also beat WP on 6/8 in DC and Legacy Taz twice in LI Lax Fest on 6/19.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no need to be snarky. Madlax beat MD 9-1 not WP this weekend. Also by your comments Igloo beat WP last couple times they played and Madlax has never lost to Igloo. So both WP and Igloo better hope they got better as well. These are 10/11 year olds. Let's just support all the teams and let them have fun! Win or Lose!

Igloo beat WP??? Ha! NEVER!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. This forum is a great venue to discuss youth lax and how's its growing. It's an awesome forum to talk about how our different programs are doing. But when we start taking jabs at teams/coaches/parents its gone too far. These kids are kids and I doubt very many of them even know that this website exists or that grown men/women are commenting on how they play the game; which is quite disturbing when you think about it. And the "giant 13 year old" mentioned by the previous poster is actually a giant 11 year old playing among his peers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]Igloo beat WP??? Ha! NEVER![/quote]

Igloo can't beat WP but, Taz sure does everytime!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
12 AT THE END OF NOV???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry... Madlax has never lost to Taz not Igloo and WP has lost to Taz last couple times they played. Hopefully these teams will play great games against each other this summer including BLC, Brotherly Love, and other elite teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. This forum is a great venue to discuss youth lax and how's its growing. It's an awesome forum to talk about how our different programs are doing. But when we start taking jabs at teams/coaches/parents its gone too far. These kids are kids and I doubt very many of them even know that this website exists or that grown men/women are commenting on how they play the game; which is quite disturbing when you think about it. And the "giant 13 year old" mentioned by the previous poster is actually a giant 11 year old playing among his peers.

Exactly. Should be in 6th grade. Play on age big boy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]Igloo beat WP??? Ha! NEVER!

Igloo can't beat WP but, Taz sure does everytime![/quote]
Isn't Igloo 5th grade a new team?

Page 20 of 91 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 90 91