BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 78 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's sad that Express parents come on here for months bragging about wins and being the best etc etc...... Then igloo wins (another) tourney fair and square, minus 2 key players that couldn't make it AND with no "guest" players from out of state and you can't just let them have their win. The roster hardly changed from last season. They didn't win because of 3 new players. They won because they worked together as a team. No bragging here. Facts are facts. Get over it and move on.

Shut up about missing players. You play with who you've got. You win and you still have an excuse. Just shut up.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tool bag statement for sure! Leave the kids out of it. You are an equal tool for bringing it up.

Never should have been said in the first place. Too late to retract now. The only toolbag is the original poster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's sad that Express parents come on here for months bragging about wins and being the best etc etc...... Then igloo wins (another) tourney fair and square, minus 2 key players that couldn't make it AND with no "guest" players from out of state and you can't just let them have their win. The roster hardly changed from last season. They didn't win because of 3 new players. They won because they worked together as a team. No bragging here. Facts are facts. Get over it and move on.

Shut up about missing players. You play with who you've got. You win and you still have an excuse. Just shut up.

Not an excuse! Just stating the facts. Wow-that really hit a nerve! Talk about a hypocritical thing to say. "Play with who you've got" Your team NEVER does!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you guys really having an argument over 12 yr old lacrosse. Hahahahah.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall ball but igloo already beat ***super team, Express A and now your older Hawks.

Seems like a lot of former smunited players on Igloo now so there's your super team

Nah others teams getting settled. Simmer down

Igloo had the biggest kids out of any other teams today. how many holdbacks on that team. huge difference from just a few months ago

No. No holdbacks on Igloo. Roster barely changed. Stop being a s#!t stirrer

I guess some of the idiots on here might believe that. Clearly a bigger faster team from just a few months ago.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you guys really having an argument over 12 yr old lacrosse. Hahahahah.

You sound surprised. 1st time on botc?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall ball but igloo already beat ***super team, Express A and now your older Hawks.

Seems like a lot of former smunited players on Igloo now so there's your super team

Igloo had the biggest kids out of any other teams today. how many holdbacks on that team. huge difference from just a few months ago

No. No holdbacks on Igloo. Roster barely changed. Stop being a s#!t stirrer

I guess some of the idiots on here might believe that. Clearly a bigger faster team from just a few months ago.

You're the idiot. NO HOLDBACKS. Kids grow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i had to read that three times. crazy an express parent says that when helmets change all season, kids flown in from around country and 30 kids on team and please stop screaming all game especially mr video and mr. defense. let everyone watch the game in peace. too much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cant we all just get along ? was as Great tourney this past weekend top 4 teams all looked good gonna be a great season time to head indoors and practice

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we played igloo twice and thought the parents were very nice. thanks for coming down and competing with our boys.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MR. DEFENSE His son cant stand him
i had to read that three times. crazy an express parent says that when helmets change all season, kids flown in from around country and 30 kids on team and please stop screaming all game especially mr video and mr. defense. let everyone watch the game in peace. too much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we played igloo twice and thought the parents were very nice. thanks for coming down and competing with our boys.

I love it when the Igloo parents make posts impersonating opposing team parents. Very nice. Igloo has the greatest parents in the world.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. SmashUnited cast offs having a huge impact.

Thanks Tom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MR. DEFENSE His son cant stand him

That's just dumb.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of the kids are that big in comparison to some of the bigger kids on teams Igloo has played against

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of the kids are that big in comparison to some of the bigger kids on teams Igloo has played against

They were just as big as any other team this past weekend and bigger than most.
Doesn't mean a thing but thats the truth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They were just as big as any other team this past weekend and bigger than most.
Doesn't mean a thing but thats the truth.

What tournament were you at???? You are delusional. The kids range in all sizes and we're definitely not bigger than most of the other teams. Get your eyes checked

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo won the tournament. Stop saying it is because they have holdbacks and now saying they are bigger than all the other teams. Stop trying to come up with excuses why your son's team didn't win. Enough is enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't we just move on.
Elite 80 this coming weekend.
Should be fun to see all the boy's
Playing together from all the top team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo won the tournament. Stop saying it is because they have holdbacks and now saying they are bigger than all the other teams. Stop trying to come up with excuses why your son's team didn't win. Enough is enough.

That's funny since Igloo parents have been the biggest complainers of kids being bigger on other teams and falsely accusing them of being holdbacks. I agree bigger doesn't mean holdbacks. Don't like it when it's pointed at you, maybe now you'll just let the kids play without all of your complaining.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't we just move on.

Top teams? I was a first come, first served after the Igloo teams got first right of refusal a week earlier. The talent pool will be very mixed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's funny since Igloo parents have been the biggest complainers of kids being bigger on other teams and falsely accusing them of being holdbacks. I agree bigger doesn't mean holdbacks. Don't like it when it's pointed at you, maybe now you'll just let the kids play without all of your complaining.

How do you know who complains??? There are troublemakers all over these boards, you being one of them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't we just move on.

Agreed. The parents need to stop this poison from spreading before it gets to the kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kids are fine. In spite of crazy dads, the kids are the more mature ones. Check your kids Instagram posts. Kids from Express friends with kids from Express and so on. Funny comments back and forth and nothing hurtful. The dads on this board could learn a lesson from their sons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't we just move on.

Top teams? I was a first come, first served after the Igloo teams got first right of refusal a week earlier. The talent pool will be very mixed.

This is biggest money grab of all time. These colleges are still looking at 2018 and 2019. You think anyone getting recruited in 7th grade??? ^ years before college. Do the math on how much money the club and coaches are making on this event. And it is safe to say, not one 2021 or 2022 will get committed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All money to promote Igloo and an attempt to get the program exposure with college coaches, paid for by the participants.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where else can the 2022 boys get coached by 13 of the top coaches in the country? The price is very reasonable for the day in my opinion.And the reality is this is an event to help Igloo gain notoriety as a top club. Nobody is expecting their 2022 kids to get committed at this thing BUT the hope would be the coaches would say "Wow they have got a lot of talent in the younger ages to lookout for in the future..I should keep coming back to this thing" That will only hope the boys that participate in this event for years to come. Stop the hate on this event, if you knew how much was being put into it you'd be embarrassed for trashing it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where else can the 2022 boys get coached by 13 of the top coaches in the country? The price is very reasonable for the day in my opinion.And the reality is this is an event to help Igloo gain notoriety as a top club. Nobody is expecting their 2022 kids to get committed at this thing BUT the hope would be the coaches would say "Wow they have got a lot of talent in the younger ages to lookout for in the future..I should keep coming back to this thing" That will only hope the boys that participate in this event for years to come. Stop the hate on this event, if you knew how much was being put into it you'd be embarrassed for trashing it.

Thanks Igloo Director.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bingo. Best notoriety money can buy. Pay coaches to attend. Dangerous precedent to set.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Igloo Director.

I have been to a few of these things with my kids over the years..unless he is a top 20 player you are wasting your time and money..these are the ultimate money grabs . This is just the latest one that's all..Same gimmick and it will find the same suckers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not all 13 coaches are coaching the 2022. From my understanding there will be 1 coach for each team (4 teams 2022) so your kid will be seen by 4 coaches. not bad but not great either for the money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will you people just knock it off??? If you don't like it don't go! Jeez!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All money to promote Igloo and an attempt to get the program exposure with college coaches, paid for by the participants.

Great marketing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not true....the coaches will be running 4 different stations for drills 3 at each station so they will be coached by them all in some capacity. As for games they will have 2 coaches assigned per team per game so they will spend a bit more time with 6 of the coaches

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not all 13 coaches are coaching the 2022. From my understanding there will be 1 coach for each team (4 teams 2022) so your kid will be seen by 4 coaches. not bad but not great either for the money.

Wrong loser. Itinerary is up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loser? Maybe 15 0f those kids will commit before their junior year. The rest after. Spending this money on 12 year olds is stupid. And these coaches are doing for the money. Not to find the best middle schooler who hasn't ever played a middle school game no less a high school game!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course it is a money grab. Why do you act surprised? Every club is a money grab you just hope your kid enjoys him/herself and gets better if that is what he or she wants to do. This forum is so negative. We all know what this is or at least we should by now. At the end of the day this is a game played by twelve year olds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous] Where else can the 2022 boys get coached by 13 of the top coaches in the country? The price is very reasonable for the day in my opinion.And the reality is this is an event to help Igloo gain notoriety as a top club. Nobody is expecting their 2022 kids to get committed at this thing BUT the hope would be the coaches would say "Wow they have got a lot of talent in the younger ages to lookout for in the future..I should keep coming back to this thing" That will only hope the boys that participate in this event for years to come. Stop the hate on this event, if you knew how much was being put into it you'd be embarrassed for trashing it. [/quot

Loser? Maybe 15 0f those kids will commit before their junior year. The rest after. Spending this money on 12 year olds is stupid. And these coaches are doing for the money. Not to find the best middle schooler who hasn't ever played a middle school game no less a high school game!

Why do you care where I spend my money??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Facts are facts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered