BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 33 of 144 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Gladiators lol. Didn't their best players defect?

1 dman to 91 and a mid to Turtles - not exactly a defection.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They should call that team the friends and business partners team. that is how they pick it. Jack Moran is is a great actor running the try out like it mattered. No pride in that man.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The "real" 2017 Piranhas are done. What a shame, great bunch of kids, coaches and parents. They can call this team the Piranhas all they want, but they will never stack up to the original.

Oh god, PLEASE stop crying about the great group of parents, players and coaches the piranhas had! Its OVER. Holy crap broken record, let it GO. Is your kid as upset as you?

You wanna see crying? Wait about two months when all these 2017 Orange
parents realize that their "super" team isnt so super. Gonna be lots of crying when they all realize theyll probably be the 3rd or 4th best team at the age group on Long Island....

What 2017 Orange team are you talking about? The new Express Channy Terps team? Is that the team you claim is going to be the "3rd or 4th" best? If your answer is YES than you really are OUT OF TOUCH to the talent pool on LI in 2017. the Terps 2017 jammed with talent.

.... jammed with dysfunction?

dysfunction?? ha! Quite the opposite. We don't have short order cooks from a diner in our kitchen. Just a couple of world class chef's. Enjoy your day & keep hating.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
The "real" 2017 Piranhas are done. What a shame, great bunch of kids, coaches and parents. They can call this team the Piranhas all they want, but they will never stack up to the original.

Oh god, PLEASE stop crying about the great group of parents, players and coaches the piranhas had! Its OVER. Holy crap broken record, let it GO. Is your kid as upset as you?

parents realize that their "super" team isnt so super. Gonna be lots of crying when they all realize theyll probably be the 3rd or 4th best team at the age group on Long Island....

What 2017 Orange team are you talking about? The new Express Channy Terps team? Is that the team you claim is going to be the "3rd or 4th" best? If your answer is YES than you really are OUT OF TOUCH to the talent pool on LI in 2017. the Terps 2017 jammed with talent.

Dysfunction???? wow guess you really don't know do you. A good part of the new orange terp team have been practicing and training together since the end of July. Exact opposite of dysfunction, seems to be more chemistry building.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You been playing together? more like paying together, look around the next pradtice at least 5 of you will be replaced by the summer.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by LAXER DAD

Dysfunction???? wow guess you really don't know do you. A good part of the new orange terp team have been practicing and training together since the end of July. Exact opposite of dysfunction, seems to be more chemistry building.

I think by "dysfunction" they're talking about the parents, they will eat eachother alive & destroy their kids while doing it. Its a game people, get your own life!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You been playing together? more like paying together, look around the next pradtice at least 5 of you will be replaced by the summer.

So true!!!!! Again, same story over & over & over, yet you believe it wont happen to yours. Good luck with that!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

I'm sure kids get replaced all the time. At this age and grade I would believe kids need to step up. If my son is removed from a team it will because he does not deserve to be there as he isn't pulling his wait. One of the values I install in my child is not to take anything for granted and always improve your self not only in sports but in all of life. No one is telling you where to go, where to stay it's your choice. Look at the big picture and decide what's best for your child because HS is around the corner and there are kids that won't make varsity teams better they realize hard work now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then what are the 2016 Piranhas?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whats wrong with paying?? Really, if your getting STRONG VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY (in regards to my son getting BETTER!!!) than what wrong with spending the money if I have it? And how in the [lacrosse] is it anyones business the way people CHOOSE to spend their money???? And if my son gets replace by Summer than its MY son's fault!! We teach our kids accountable in my family.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sure kids get replaced all the time. At this age and grade I would believe kids need to step up. If my son is removed from a team it will because he does not deserve to be there as he isn't pulling his wait. One of the values I install in my child is not to take anything for granted and always improve your self not only in sports but in all of life. No one is telling you where to go, where to stay it's your choice. Look at the big picture and decide what's best for your child because HS is around the corner and there are kids that won't make varsity teams better they realize hard work now.

I agree! Its usually the jealous & envious parents that unfortunately don't teach values and make excuse on behalf of their kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is also a 2016 pirhanas. Where would they fit in?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Then what are the 2016 Piranhas?

It looks like all the Express teams from 2020 -2016 are under names now, it seems to be like this but not 100% sure.....

Orange - Terps
Blue - Piranhas
White - Wolverines

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
pirranahs - c team
terps - b

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
pirranahs - c team
terps - b

Not for 2017......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are Terps like baby Turtles???? Are they hoping to be big Turtles Hmmmm?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many teams are there for the 2016s?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are not on the Barracudas it does not matter

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're right, kids do get replaced all of the time but, not in mid-season! This has happened over & over in the past with this organization. we've been there, we've seen it & we have moved on. It was not done to my son, we were actually on the other end & felt it was underhanded and dishonest and walked away. Just dont believe you or child is any different, you are all replaceable in MC's eyes. & believe me, its not always about the values you teach your children (because we all try to do that) sometimes things are just wrong! Good luck to your son this season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So for 2016 its barracudas-a piranhas-b wolverines-c ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have been hearing so many rumors this year. One big I heard yesterday is about the registration fee. Does anyone know the exact cost for the 2017 boys for this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds right:
For 2016: A Barracudas, B Piranhas, C Wolverines, D Terps

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are you getting this information?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds right:
For 2016: A Barracudas, B Piranhas, C Wolverines, D Terps

Is this what MC confirmed?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are not on the Barracudas it does not matter

Written by an arrogant kid who comes from a dysfunctional family or by an ignoramus parent who shouldn't be parenting and clearly never played this great game. Sorry the rest of us have to cheer the same team as this buffoon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is the order: baraccudas, piranhas, wolverines, terps. The cost for all ages is a wopping $2,400!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Twerps, fish, amphibians, wolverines ...it all won't matter since the players are all interchangeable...tournaments teams will be very fluid this summer !!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True! and new kids will be joining your team through the summer!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is the order: baraccudas, piranhas, wolverines, terps. The cost for all ages is a wopping $2,400!

That's not what we were told. it's baracudas, terps, piranhas, wolverine. get your information straight. And of course , it matters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The cost for all ages is a wopping $2,400!

Is that the cost per player regardless of the team or just certain teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Per player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Per player, but it includes the cost of the fall season and fall tournaments, which for most of the clubs is an extra charge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Charging a child $2400 to play on a travel lacrosse team is absolutely discusting!!! Where is the justification in charging this amount of money? Similar clubs charge 1/2 that price and get the same amount of tournaments and training! It's unbelievable how much $ people will make on children's backs. Just sad and a blow to the sport!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Per player, but it includes the cost of the fall season and fall tournaments, which for most of the clubs is an extra charge.

Please. Fall last year for Express, 3 tournaments and practices, was $300. So you can feel good that you are paying $2100 for Summer. Get ready for what you will be charged for winter and all the "training" you be "encouraged" to do at the Express Hub indoor facility in Syosset. At least your credit card will be upgraded with all the spending.

Sad really, if he asked $3400 some would still happily pay.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks. That still a lot of $$$. Is the fall worth an extra $1,000? What does the fall include ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one fall tournament cost $1400 dollars
24 X $1000 = $24,000
Coaches do not get paid
If he has 20 teams @$24,000 per team = $480,000 Gross
I would love to be MC
Its a graet buisness move

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bravo
Well put, a blow to the sport

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one is staying on 2017 Piranhas,2.400 for a C team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please. Fall last year for Express, 3 tournaments and practices, was $300. So you can feel good that you are paying $2100 for Summer. Get ready for what you will be charged for winter and all the "training" you be "encouraged" to do at the Express Hu
b indoor facility in Syosset. At least your credit card will be upgraded with all the spending. Actually our fall season was $450 last year. so fall and summer was $1950. it looks like they raised the price 20+% but I hear he is limiting the teams to 41 players for more playing time and instead of practicing outside in the beautiful fall weather, the teams will get to be in the fragrant filled unfinished hub.

Sad really, if he asked $3400 some would still happily pay.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Move on already !! is anyone forcing you to pay. Shut up and find another cause to rally behind

Like Reply Quote
Page 33 of 144 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard