BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 65 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 64 65
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The coach of Api/Dacks is more about dukes team then he is about his own team.

Yes changed practice time and location. Had API practice same location as tournament but had practice before it started. Then sent half team home the other half played with Dukes. Lots of unhappy parents.

Why not enter API in the tournament instead of feeding kids to another team? Doesn't make sense.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The coach of Api/Dacks is more about dukes team then he is about his own team.

Yes changed practice time and location. Had API practice same location as tournament but had practice before it started. Then sent half team home the other half played with Dukes. Lots of unhappy parents.

Why not enter API in the tournament instead of feeding kids to another team? Doesn't make sense.

He already got the money from the dback kids once. He can hit them up again as the dukes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you have zero intelligence. I would probably even go a step further and say you're certifiably brain dead. Does everything that comes out of your mouth smell like sh@t. Seems so because you don't have a clue. This is probably the parent that is the football coach waterboy and also got moved to C bball last year because he could not work with the talent. Smh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs did well--team looks like it has improved from last year. Beat Mesa and HHH yesterday in first games of season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1-2 with hold backs. No more excuses.

So much hate for the Hawks Team

Everyone hates a winner. The American way. Smh

Excuses? Kudos for Hawks coaches for challenging their players against the top teams year in and year out. Losing by 1 goal to the Igloo team and by 2 to Express is hardly making excuses. Hawks don't look for easy games or easy seedlings. Either does Igloo or Express,. 3 programs that play anyone any where.

And the holdback crying is so lame considering that every single team has a holdback. Coming on here talking crap about teams that are just fine and will be just fine is sad. Fall tournament is just that , a fall tournament

Great tournament this weekend and I have lots of respect for the Hawks to give themselves a real schedule on Saturday (even revising the schedule for a third time to add the Express team on their schedule), which is something that most teams who are the home team for a tournament run away from -- but what were they thinking dropping themselves into the 9-12 consolation games yesterday instead of the 5-8 games, where they were supposed to be? Did they need the wins over the two 0-3 teams that much?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Roughriders dominate Halloween havoc. Only allow 3 goals in all four games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The one in Olney?

That was all B/C teams playing - the good teams were invited to play in Annapolis

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What teams where there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1-2 with hold backs. No more excuses.

So much hate for the Hawks Team

Everyone hates a winner. The American way. Smh

Excuses? Kudos for Hawks coaches for challenging their players against the top teams year in and year out. Losing by 1 goal to the Igloo team and by 2 to Express is hardly making excuses. Hawks don't look for easy games or easy seedlings. Either does Igloo or Express,. 3 programs that play anyone any where.

And the holdback crying is so lame considering that every single team has a holdback. Coming on here talking crap about teams that are just fine and will be just fine is sad. Fall tournament is just that , a fall tournament

Great tournament this weekend and I have lots of respect for the Hawks to give themselves a real schedule on Saturday (even revising the schedule for a third time to add the Express team on their schedule), which is something that most teams who are the home team for a tournament run away from -- but what were they thinking dropping themselves into the 9-12 consolation games yesterday instead of the 5-8 games, where they were supposed to be? Did they need the wins over the two 0-3 teams that much?

It looked like the way they fell into the seedings.
Good games yesterday for a fall tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What teams where there?

Murderer's Row. Bethesda's B team, Madlax MD/VA team, HOCO, Ground Control. All the heavy hitters.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax's B teams got abused at Halloween Havoc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You better dominate a b/c tournament. Sounds like the posting parent needs an attaboy! Heard hoco and rough riders in ship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The one in Olney?

That was all B/C teams playing - the good teams were invited to play in Annapolis

And who, Mr. Wizzard, are the good teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax's B teams got abused at Halloween Havoc.

And tell me again I am crazy when I point out people go our of their way to bash Madlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rough Riders will have their hands full this weekend vs. FCA and Hawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The one in Olney?

In MD, it would be Hawks, API, Crabs, FCA, 89+2, Madlax(Capital), BLC(with their guest players). I don't think it's a secret who the good teams are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The one in Olney?

Igloo, LI Express, Madlax A, Hawks, TX Mustangs, Richmond Greyhounds, Dukes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The one in Olney?

I think its safe to say the Madlax MD/VA and Bethesda B teams are not the good teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The one in Olney?

I think its safe to say the Madlax MD/VA and Bethesda B teams are not the good teams

Who were the good 2022 teams invited to play in Annapolis this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hawks
madlax
express-ny
igloo-ny -they won vs Richmond greyhounds, who had some big boys
dukes national
next level
igloo b team-went 0-5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hawks
madlax
express-ny
dukes national
next level
igloo b team-went 0-5

Congrats to Igloo. Sounds like they are playing well right now. How did express do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Roughriders.....lol. The other teams ahould have dressed in Team 9D1 unis. Woulda scared the bejessus out of them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Roughriders.....lol. The other teams ahould have dressed in Team 9D1 unis. Woulda scared the bejessus out of them

What a total POS you are. Real big man, could this be MM himself.
Get your facts straight, MM is scared sh*tless of Roughriders, as he is of any team that so much as touches his son or plays a zone defense against his team.
If Team91 Md was in that tournament and played RR, they would have been blown off the field.
Next time a hole, get your facts straight before you start putting down 12 year olds. You are very close to winning A hole of the year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do know that many of kids from RR and I am sure other programs as well play soccer and football on Saturdays therefore they must schedule Sunday only tournaments. No one is scared of anybody and I am sure teams have put last year behind them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hawks
madlax
express-ny
dukes national
next level
igloo b team-went 0-5
hawks
madlax
express-ny
dukes national
next level
igloo b team-went 0-5

Thanks Igloo A parent. You are so obvious. Put an Ad in USA Today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get your facts straight, MM is scared sh*tless of Roughriders, as he is of any team that so much as touches his son or plays a zone defense against his team.
If Team91 Md was in that tournament and played RR, they would have been blown off the field.
Next time a hole, get your facts straight before you start putting down 12 year olds. You are very close to winning A hole of the year.

Ahhh, hahaha, ok. Yeah, blown off the field. Funny. Thanks for going easy on us last year and letting 9D1 win and thanks for wimping out and refusing to play us in Hoco and the Elite 8...saved us a butt whippin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do know that many of kids from RR and I am sure other programs as well play soccer and football on Saturdays therefore they must schedule Sunday only tournaments. No one is scared of anybody and I am sure teams have put last year behind them

It's no secret that RR historically plays in B level tournaments for the most part. CSE does not draw talent to their events anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's no secret that RR historically plays in B level tournaments for the most part. CSE does not draw talent to their events anymore.

Not a RR parent, But lets not go under estimating any team in the fall of a new season. RR was a very good team last year and hung tough with all the so called top MD teams all year. They also had the biggest upset win last year to make to the Championship in one of the 2 toughest leagues.
Not sure there is to gain by bashing them before you even play them. Once again the [lacrosse] bags just can't resist . Classic morons bringing up last year . Their record last year speaks for itself and sounds like they are off to a good start.
Good coaching , putting them in a tournament to get a good feel where they are as a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude ! Seriously. Is that the type jokes you tell your kid. I bet your kid thinks the same thing everyone on here thinks when you say crap like that about other KIDS.
'what a piece of [lacrosse]'. Feel bad your kid.Especially cause he knows his dad is a wimp with a big mouth behind closed doors and anonymous web sites.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ahhh, hahaha, ok. Yeah, blown off the field. Funny. Thanks for going easy on us last year and letting 9D1 win and thanks for wimping out and refusing to play us in Hoco and the Elite 8...saved us a butt whippin

Are you really still trying to defend MM behavior last year.. Best thing for you is to let that one go. Im sure MM and every other coach has. they are big boys. MM knows he was a [lacrosse] .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

. Go back and get your facts straight. 91 refused to play RR after the game when MM's son was checked and he went crazy. RR were ready but MM backed out. I could care less how much he may know about lacrosse, he is the biggest [lacrosse] in youth lacrosse and I would never let my son play for him or even be near him. Play zone against his team and he has another hissy fit. Would love to see him out of youth lacrosse, the game would be better without him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs did well--team looks like it has improved from last year. Beat Mesa and HHH yesterday in first games of season.

How did the rest of the teams do? Did either of the PA teams compete with our boys? And was it FCA's A team or their B team again?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did the rest of the teams do? Did either of the PA teams compete with our boys? And was it FCA's A team or their B team again?

It was FCA blue. They won all three games pretty easily.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classic stuff on here after a great weekend of fall lacrosse. Same jerk offs crying and whining about other teams and coaches. Same 2 idiots from RR and 89+2 picking right up where they left off. Still waiting for the API daddies to chime in on how the Hawks cheat and how good they are. OH ' wait, maybe they have nothing to say because half their team are sell outs. Or the Crabbies defended their team about the holdbacks. What a great year it is going to be on BOTC 2022

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What about Crabs and 50+40+one? Did they sweep too?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone swept. I think Crabs may have had the only close game of the day against MESA.

What about Crabs and 50+40+one? Did they sweep too?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs swept and yes close game with Mesa

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a RR parent, But lets not go under estimating any team in the fall of a new season. RR was a very good team last year and hung tough with all the so called top MD teams all year. They also had the biggest upset win last year to make to the Championship in one of the 2 toughest leagues.
Not sure there is to gain by bashing them before you even play them. Once again the [lacrosse] bags just can't resist . Classic morons bringing up last year . Their record last year speaks for itself and sounds like they are off to a good start.
Good coaching , putting them in a tournament to get a good feel where they are as a team.

Well said. It's just fall people!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classic stuff on here after a great weekend of fall lacrosse. Same jerk offs crying and whining about other teams and coaches. Same 2 idiots from RR and 89+2 picking right up where they left off. Still waiting for the API daddies to chime in on how the Hawks cheat and how good they are. OH ' wait, maybe they have nothing to say because half their team are sell outs. Or the Crabbies defended their team about the holdbacks. What a great year it is going to be on BOTC 2022

Like music to my ears, We can hope it gets even better!! Which i am sure it will!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kids are talking. Heard we got trouble in Hawks land. Pulled out of a tournament this weekend. Watching film and 3 a days instead. Bet those Hawk daddys are mad. Don't change a thing over there guys lol

Page 16 of 65 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 64 65

Link Copied to Clipboard