BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,977
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 44 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 43 44
Re: Girls 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"this subject matter is closed for me"

Yeah, right. When stupidity and arrogance are mixed with relentlessness, it is never closed.

Not only will you be back, you will likely be the very next post on this forum.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously care about other people's opinions or else you wouldn't get so worked up. [/quote] No I really don't, just sick of hearing what people think about what someone else has decided. It's none of our business. Maybe this kid IS ready to make that commitment, Maybe she's not. Maybe her parents pressured her into it, Maybe not. Maybe she can't make the grades, maybe she can't get a congressional letter, maybe she doesn't like it after her first year, maybe Navy is her dream school, maybe she washes out, maybe she gets hurt tomorrow, maybe there is a coaching change and she decides not to go. Who cares it's not your daughter, keep your unsolicited opinion of this kid, her parents and her decision to yourself Good luck to her

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You obviously care about other people's opinions or else you wouldn't get so worked up.
No I really don't, just sick of hearing what people think about what someone else has decided. It's none of our business. Maybe this kid IS ready to make that commitment, Maybe she's not. Maybe her parents pressured her into it, Maybe not. Maybe she can't make the grades, maybe she can't get a congressional letter, maybe she doesn't like it after her first year, maybe Navy is her dream school, maybe she washes out, maybe she gets hurt tomorrow, maybe there is a coaching change and she decides not to go. Who cares it's not your daughter, keep your unsolicited opinion of this kid, her parents and her decision to yourself Good luck to her [/quote]

Bingo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously care about other people's opinions or else you wouldn't get so worked up.
No I really don't, just sick of hearing what people think about what someone else has decided. It's none of our business. Maybe this kid IS ready to make that commitment, Maybe she's not. Maybe her parents pressured her into it, Maybe not. Maybe she can't make the grades, maybe she can't get a congressional letter, maybe she doesn't like it after her first year, maybe Navy is her dream school, maybe she washes out, maybe she gets hurt tomorrow, maybe there is a coaching change and she decides not to go. Who cares it's not your daughter, keep your unsolicited opinion of this kid, her parents and her decision to yourself Good luck to her [/quote

its a forum...if everybody minded there own business, BOTC would be out of business...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No I really don't, just sick of hearing what people think about what someone else has decided. It's none of our business. Maybe this kid IS ready to make that commitment, Maybe she's not. Maybe her parents pressured her into it, Maybe not. Maybe she can't make the grades, maybe she can't get a congressional letter, maybe she doesn't like it after her first year, maybe Navy is her dream school, maybe she washes out, maybe she gets hurt tomorrow, maybe there is a coaching change and she decides not to go. Who cares it's not your daughter, keep your unsolicited opinion of this kid, her parents and her decision to yourself Good luck to her [/quote]

Didn't you just express your unsolicited opinion , you dope .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No I really don't, just sick of hearing what people think about what someone else has decided. It's none of our business. Maybe this kid IS ready to make that commitment, Maybe she's not. Maybe her parents pressured her into it, Maybe not. Maybe she can't make the grades, maybe she can't get a congressional letter, maybe she doesn't like it after her first year, maybe Navy is her dream school, maybe she washes out, maybe she gets hurt tomorrow, maybe there is a coaching change and she decides not to go. Who cares it's not your daughter, keep your unsolicited opinion of this kid, her parents and her decision to yourself Good luck to her
Tell me how I gave an opinion?

Didn't you just express your unsolicited opinion , you dope . [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No I really don't, just sick of hearing what people think about what someone else has decided. It's none of our business. Maybe this kid IS ready to make that commitment, Maybe she's not. Maybe her parents pressured her into it, Maybe not. Maybe she can't make the grades, maybe she can't get a congressional letter, maybe she doesn't like it after her first year, maybe Navy is her dream school, maybe she washes out, maybe she gets hurt tomorrow, maybe there is a coaching change and she decides not to go. Who cares it's not your daughter, keep your unsolicited opinion of this kid, her parents and her decision to yourself Good luck to her [/quote

its a forum...if everybody minded there own business, BOTC would be out of business...
maybe thats really whats best for our kids and the sport

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No I really don't, just sick of hearing what people think about what someone else has decided. It's none of our business. Maybe this kid IS ready to make that commitment, Maybe she's not. Maybe her parents pressured her into it, Maybe not. Maybe she can't make the grades, maybe she can't get a congressional letter, maybe she doesn't like it after her first year, maybe Navy is her dream school, maybe she washes out, maybe she gets hurt tomorrow, maybe there is a coaching change and she decides not to go. Who cares it's not your daughter, keep your unsolicited opinion of this kid, her parents and her decision to yourself Good luck to her

[/quote]

Seriously , you do not see that you expressed an opinion about other people expressing their opinions which is just very ironic. It's also sad that you do not see it .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously , you do not see that you expressed an opinion about other people expressing their opinions which is just very ironic. It's also sad that you do not see it . [/quote]You're a hillary supporter Aren't you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously , you do not see that you expressed an opinion about other people expressing their opinions which is just very ironic. It's also sad that you do not see it . [/quote]

Heck, that's nothing. You committed to not posting anymore on this topic and an hour later you de-committed...[lacrosse], I know 13 year old girls that have done a better job of keeping their commitment to the Naval Academy.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Newsflash: We will not be hearing from ILD for a while. After today it is rumored that he is entering the witness protection program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Newsflash: We will not be hearing from ILD for a while. After today it is rumored that he is entering the witness protection program.

Again, the ILD here is you. You are the one that rushed in here to post this as soon as the game ended.

M&D has no reason to be ashamed or hide. Skywalkers played well. They dominated the draw and played tough defense. The teams split two games this weekend and were clearly the two best teams there. Its not amazing that M&D lost. It was bound to happen eventually especially in short games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any truth to the rumor that the half of the M and D roster that is not allowed to play in wicked important games will be petitioning the commissioner of little league lacrosse to have the loss removed from their record?

Good to see my man ILD supporting the hardest working little kids in America even during the tough times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. Mnd dad outs himself as ILD. Love it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D is a machine. All aspects of their play is disciplined and sharp with really good players. It was nice to see the game and it was nice to see the Skywalkers win one. Many more great games to come.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not surprised the M&D run ended. They played from behind several times this weekend, and not just one or two goals, which never bodes well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
26 goals against and a moderate goal differential doesn't sound sound like a "machine" to me. Still top tier, but some small cracks appeared this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously , you do not see that you expressed an opinion about other people expressing their opinions which is just very ironic. It's also sad that you do not see it .

Heck, that's nothing. You committed to not posting anymore on this topic and an hour later you de-committed...[lacrosse], I know 13 year old girls that have done a better job of keeping their commitment to the Naval Academy.

[/quote]

This is a new topic , we are discussing how you fail to comprehend any post including your own and have just proved that very fact when you bring up my previous post . Hopfully you will refrain from your drunk posting again .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not surprised the M&D run ended. They played from behind several times this weekend, and not just one or two goals, which never bodes well.

Only half of the team lost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crazy Anti-Navy Guy or ILD...who needs a hug more tonight?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you implying that a number of M&D girls didn't get much playing time this weekend? If so, it shouldn't matter. Their team chemistry is 2nd to none with each player fully understanding the role they play on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you implying that a number of M&D girls didn't get much playing time this weekend? If so, it shouldn't matter. Their team chemistry is 2nd to none with each player fully understanding the role they play on the team.

That's what u think.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crazy Anti-Navy Guy or ILD...who needs a hug more tonight?

Most likely your wife . Your nicknames are boring .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whatever you say chief, whatever you say.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Playing time was pretty even all weekend other than the championship game. There were some Skywalkers girls that played little if any in that game also. 25 minute games make it tough

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did M&D have their regular goalie this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some are not happy. Getcha popcorn ready.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D appeared had all of their key players playing including their big goalie. SW were missing two starters (soccer, concussion)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The girls who were shortchanged minutes this weekend will get their minutes vs Yellow Jackets this coming weekend. It will be a long ride back to Long Island after Sunday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D appeared had all of their key players playing including their big goalie. SW were missing two starters (soccer, concussion)

M&D shorthanded Sunday as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D shorthanded Sunday as well.

Yeah, they were short about a bunch of girls. They were disguised as cheerleaders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From prior postings, I thought M&D was stocked from top to bottom. You could sub out one part and replace it with an equally effective part. This is the first time I have ever read an M&D posting making excuses for a loss. Are they part of the mortal world now??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From prior postings, I thought M&D was stocked from top to bottom. You could sub out one part and replace it with an equally effective part. This is the first time I have ever read an M&D posting making excuses for a loss. Are they part of the mortal world now??

No excuses. Skywalkers outplayed M&D yesterday. It was posted in response the the post that Skywalkers was missing girls. Your statement is also a little silly. You don't see posts about excuses for losses from M&D because they hadn't lost in almost 2 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No excuses. Skywalkers outplayed M&D yesterday. It was posted in response the the post that Skywalkers was missing girls. Your statement is also a little silly. You don't see posts about excuses for losses from M&D because they hadn't lost in almost 2 years.

ILD can't help himself. LOL. Great post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You realize that no one finds the ILD stuff funny other than yourself? What exactly is your issue with M&D? Please enlighten us. My daughter got cut by them and I don't harbor half the ill will you seem to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OWILD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you have seen the movie "Miracle" about the 1980 Olympic hockey team, it reminds me of the scene where Herb Brooks points out during the game that the Soviets don't know what do to because they had never trailed in a game before. M&D doesn't know how to react today because they haven't lost in two years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You realize that no one finds the ILD stuff funny other than yourself? What exactly is your issue with M&D? Please enlighten us. My daughter got cut by them and I don't harbor half the ill will you seem to.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Analogy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you have seen the movie "Miracle" about the 1980 Olympic hockey team, it reminds me of the scene where Herb Brooks points out during the game that the Soviets don't know what do to because they had never trailed in a game before. M&D doesn't know how to react today because they haven't lost in two years.

Except they were losing 6-0 to Heros on Saturday and scored 11 straight and ended up winning easily.

Page 19 of 44 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 43 44

Link Copied to Clipboard