BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 51 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 50 51
Re: Boys 2020- 9th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You couldn't be more wrong re: Prospect Days. It is true that they are a way to pay the asst coaches. However, many kids get discovered at prospect days that are not on a schools radar. I know 2 kids that got recruited because of a performance at prospect day's and these kids were not on the schools radar prior to the prospect day. A good performance at a prospect day is worth it's weight in gold.

Agree. It is a great way for the coaches to see kids they are interested in. Coaches often see a kid play at a tournament and invite the kid to a prospect day to see them in a different environment.

Whole different story if you are personally invited to a prospect day. That means you are already on their radar. It is a long shot, at a minimum, if you show up as a complete unknown.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If ranking teams on LI bull nation is now up there considering they beat igloo today who beat taz

3,500 to play on a team that can't beat a town team?

Kind of suggests that the whole travel team hype is just that. Refreshing! Unfortunately this matchup won't happen, but the lesson is that a good pick up team can be better than a $$$$ travel team. Everyone wins except the greedy travel team directors

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If ranking teams on LI bull nation is now up there considering they beat igloo today who beat taz

Kind of suggests that the whole travel team hype is just that. Refreshing! Unfortunately this matchup won't happen, but the lesson is that a good pick up team can be better than a $$$$ travel team. Everyone wins except the greedy travel team directors

No it does not. Every kid on Bull Nation plays travel.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHO Cares !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just keep working hard

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No it does not. Every kid on Bull Nation plays travel.

quite a few don't actually!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was at least 10 outlaws on team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know the Bull Nation team. My sons friends play for them. They are majority Smithtown boys, some play travel, some don't. there are a handful of other boys that are friends with them that have joined the team. They have been playing together for years as a core group. Just a group of boys who love to play with each other and work hard as a team. And, oddly enough, actually have fun doing it. Go figure. That's why they are becoming one of the top teams on LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No LI town team is beating Manhsset, so keep pulling your two high schools together and adding some "friends" neighboring towns or club teams and trying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No LI town team is beating Manhsset, so keep pulling your two high schools together and adding some "friends" neighboring towns or club teams and trying.

Good luck with that, you can't even spell your towns name correctly!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean Manhasset with Port add ins.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was at least 10 outlaws on team

More like 5, with 3 being from Smithtown

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH might have something to say about the outcome of a game with manhasset...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH might have something to say about the outcome of a game with manhasset...

Cat Fight.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bonn bailed on Manhasset this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does Manhasset really need to pull kids in from Port? Get real.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He did, in a show of support of your old coach. And that is the ONLY reason. Most are not happy about it but understand his decision for this year. Was discussing class of '20 though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have in the past

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He did, in a show of support of your old coach. And that is the ONLY reason. Most are not happy about it but understand his decision for this year. Was discussing class of '20 though.
Understand his decision? Really? Old coach and new coach good friends. While I'm sure old coach appreciates gesture, no way he let's a break in tradition happen for new coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You couldn't be more wrong re: Prospect Days. It is true that they are a way to pay the asst coaches. However, many kids get discovered at prospect days that are not on a schools radar. I know 2 kids that got recruited because of a performance at prospect day's and these kids were not on the schools radar prior to the prospect day. A good performance at a prospect day is worth it's weight in gold.

Agree. It is a great way for the coaches to see kids they are interested in. Coaches often see a kid play at a tournament and invite the kid to a prospect day to see them in a different environment.

Whole different story if you are personally invited to a prospect day. That means you are already on their radar. It is a long shot, at a minimum, if you show up as a complete unknown.

love the reclassed kid who shows up a few weeks ago and keeps demolished. amybe reclass another year, heard it is the rage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When did Bull Nation beat Taz?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys talk a lot considering the best 2020 teams are from the Mid Atlantic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When did Bull Nation beat Taz?

There are 3 Taz players on Bull Nation. They would probably be better off staying with BN for a quarter of the price! Would be an interesting match up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

love the reclassed kid who shows up a few weeks ago and keeps demolished. amybe reclass another year, heard it is the rage.

It's called Karma! I don't usually secretly wish that a kid falls on their [lacrosse]....but, in the case of the holdbacks, they are asking for it! Shame on the parents for putting their kid in this position. Clearly they think they are helping, setting up deals to ensure success. I love to hear the stories of where it backfires, it's on you Lax Dad for not playing by the rules! Triple holdback perhaps?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't think Bull Nation ever played TAZ. But if the three taz kids play on Bull Nation, and Bull Nation has their full team, Bull Nation is better team after seeing them beat Igloo. I hear three of Bull Nations top players could not play with them this weekend ND they still won.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, this bull nation bs is all coming from a delusional parent or coach on the team. Please stop. Average team at best that won a b level tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, this bull nation bs is all coming from a delusional parent or coach on the team. Please stop. Average team at best that won a b level tourney.

What's the matter, are you mad that your team is not being discussed? Don't worry we will be talking about the whippin your team gets in a few weeks when you are off to play the MD holdbacks. Then we will hear you crying that life's not fair. Bull Nation can compete with any team on LI. 9th grade is where we see big changes in the boys B team players emerge as A teamers and many of those dominate in Middle School begin to slip. Unless your team is Crush, of course!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's the problem? You add Port kids you get Visor Dad.

It is a win-win.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's the matter, are you mad that your team is not being discussed? Don't worry we will be talking about the whippin your team gets in a few weeks when you are off to play the MD holdbacks. Then we will hear you crying that life's not fair. Bull Nation can compete with any team on LI. 9th grade is where we see big changes in the boys B team players emerge as A teamers and many of those dominate in Middle School begin to slip. Unless your team is Crush, of course!

hahaha, yeah i hope thee wernt any of those same bulls players that played in the supposed 2021 world series of lacrosse.. Oh i mean 2020 eligible world series of lacrosse series. Last year, I seem to remember a really good group of 2020 kids joining forces with some older friends and taking any comers. Those were some 2020's. challenging themselves upwards and onwards not backwards.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted By: Anonymous
"He did, in a show of support of your old coach. And that is the ONLY reason. Most are not happy about it but understand his decision for this year. Was discussing class of '20 though."

"Understand his decision? Really? Old coach and new coach good friends. While I'm sure old coach appreciates gesture, no way he let's a break in tradition happen for new coach."

Guy, let it go, you are speaking out of your azz and do not know what you are talking about. Yes, old and new coach get along and yes, DB and KC are friendly and we in CSH wish KC the best of luck and like him. It's not a matter of either of the coaches from 'Set "letting it happen". I'm sure rivalry will ensue again in '18. These teams for three decades played three times a year being in the same division with the third time usually deciding the County champion... One year show of coaching solidarity and some form of protest vs Manhasset admin for coaches firing. Keep in mind who last Manhasset AD was and where he came from as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ANYONE ATTENDING THIS IGLOO SHOWCASE???? LOOKS LIKE A REAL WINNER WITH THE TIMES TA HAS FOR THE 2020 GROUP .....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shill. Move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021s have great time slots...wonder why! Money grab especially for 2022s

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"He did, in a show of support of your old coach. And that is the ONLY reason. Most are not happy about it but understand his decision for this year. Was discussing class of '20 though."

"Understand his decision? Really? Old coach and new coach good friends. While I'm sure old coach appreciates gesture, no way he let's a break in tradition happen for new coach."

Guy, let it go, you are speaking out of your azz and do not know what you are talking about. Yes, old and new coach get along and yes, DB and KC are friendly and we in CSH wish KC the best of luck and like him. It's not a matter of either of the coaches from 'Set "letting it happen". I'm sure rivalry will ensue again in '18. These teams for three decades played three times a year being in the same division with the third time usually deciding the County champion... One year show of coaching solidarity and some form of protest vs Manhasset admin for coaches firing. Keep in mind who last Manhasset AD was and where he came from as well.
Merely suggesting old coach wouldn't let a cowardly move of bailing on such a tradition is talking out of azz? I guess the AD never helped DB when waters got a little rough either? Oh, and by the way, your little cowardly move of bailing on the rivalry only hurts the kids, nothing more. Go justify it somewhere else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another Visor Dad reference - what Manhasset team takes kids from Port Washington?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What am I missing in this discussion? KC was @ LV last year . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I visor dad a port kid? I thought Visor dad was from Set

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Old coach and new coash don't get along like the prior post seemed to indicate. In fact a few years ago, new coach left and wasn't coming back until old coach was gone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What you are missing is the ultimate in douchebaggery - CSH coach is crapping over the CSH & MHS kids by backing out of long standing rivalry game under the guise of feelings being hurt on how old MHS coach was let go. It may be spun with words like solidarity and protest, but in the end its the kids who lose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What you are missing is the ultimate in douchebaggery - CSH coach is crapping over the CSH & MHS kids by backing out of long standing rivalry game under the guise of feelings being hurt on how old MHS coach was let go. It may be spun with words like solidarity and protest, but in the end its the kids who lose.

Don't get it, not like they are border towns. One is Nassua the other a little bit of both Nassua and Suffolk. Still never get the ole 1 town 2 counties.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed that the kids suffer. I am disappointed we won't have the opportunity to beat Manhasset again this year based on the decision.

Page 7 of 51 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 50 51

Link Copied to Clipboard