BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 78 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks will teach Igloo a lesson in humility next Saturday morning

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Super Team?? They were not good at all. I do not like 91. Never have. With that said, have to respect how good they have always been. But today, they were not good at all. They were dominated by Express and Igloo, and igloo B team gave them a game. I'm assuming it's just that combined two great teams and they are feeling things out. Nothing jelling yet. I'm sure they will be back to form soon enough, but today, it was just ugly.

Coming from an Express parent: Everyone, starting with the two head coaches, should let the kids play and give it some time. No such thing as instant success, except for lottery winners. While Smash and United were two excellent teams, it appears that the majority of participants were interested in forming one team. That's their business and people should stop hating. Best believe that the newly formed 91 team will compete as one of the top teams in the country.

They need to rethink the angry coaching style

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can u say express continues to be top dog when igloo took them apart today.

Igloo beat express in the same tournament last year. Calm down. Yeaterday was the day to beat the super team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Super Team?? They were not good at all. I do not like 91. Never have. With that said, have to respect how good they have always been. But today, they were not good at all. They were dominated by Express and Igloo, and igloo B team gave them a game. I'm assuming it's just that combined two great teams and they are feeling things out. Nothing jelling yet. I'm sure they will be back to form soon enough, but today, it was just ugly.

Coming from an Express parent: Everyone, starting with the two head coaches, should let the kids play and give it some time. No such thing as instant success, except for lottery winners. While Smash and United were two excellent teams, it appears that the majority of participants were interested in forming one team. That's their business and people should stop hating. Best believe that the newly formed 91 team will compete as one of the top teams in the country.

They need to rethink the angry coaching style

Medication, intensive therapy, yoga and the study of Mahatma Gandhi would be a good first step.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weekend rankings:

1) Igloo Artic
2) Express
3) T 9-1
4) Igloo Aspen
5) Legacy
6) Outlaws
7) fl$
8) 2-Way

Igloo B goes ahead of legaacy who beat outlaws ?? And outlaws beat them both easily last week ?? Doesn't make sense

Did Igloo B go undefeated yesterday.Who did they beat to win the tournament?

1 and 2. Didn't make the playoffs. And parents and coaches are as crazy as I have seen. Have fun all summer with that!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weekend rankings:

1) Igloo Artic
2) Express
3) T 9-1
4) Igloo Aspen
5) Legacy
6) Outlaws
7) fl$
8) 2-Way

Igloo B goes ahead of legaacy who beat outlaws ?? And outlaws beat them both easily last week ?? Doesn't make sense

1 and 2. Didn't make the playoffs. And parents and coaches are as crazy as I have seen. Have fun all summer with that!!

You obviously didnt see any of the games. You are stirring the pot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about TZ of the wsyl champs embarrassing himself and team by getting tossed in a fall game! Hack!

NO DOUBT the man is a pompous [lacrosse]! I love seeing him lose because he is obnoxious! He was gloating after his team beat the Outlaws! I heard him talking $hit to another coach! Disgusting!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weekend rankings:

1) Igloo Artic
2) Express
3) T 9-1
4) Igloo Aspen
5) Legacy
6) Outlaws
7) fl$
8) 2-Way
Weekend rankings:

1) Igloo Artic
2) Express
3) T 9-1
4) Igloo Aspen
5) Legacy
6) Outlaws
7) fl$
8) 2-Way

Igloo and express are clearly the A teams and then a nice grouping of B teams with Legacy, Outlaws, 91, Igloo...should be a great year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weekend rankings:

1) Igloo Artic
2) Express
3) T 9-1
4) Igloo Aspen
5) Legacy
6) Outlaws
7) fl$
8) 2-Way
Weekend rankings:

1) Igloo Artic
2) Express
3) T 9-1
4) Igloo Aspen
5) Legacy
6) Outlaws
7) fl$
8) 2-Way

Igloo and express are clearly the A teams and then a nice grouping of B teams with Legacy, Outlaws, 91, Igloo...should be a great year.

Your not giving Outlaws near enough respect. They are better than you have them ranked here!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weekend rankings:

1) Igloo Artic
2) Express
3) T 9-1
4) Igloo Aspen
5) Legacy
6) Outlaws
7) fl$
8) 2-Way

Played your team yesterday. Heard coaches yelling and Attack Mom screaming from field away on last game too!!

Have fun!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope so. Hawks playing 9th grade-age kids against Igloo 7th graders.

Igloo will still beat them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weekend rankings:

1) Igloo Artic
2) Express
3) T 9-1
4) Igloo Aspen
5) Legacy
6) Outlaws
7) fl$
8) 2-Way
Weekend rankings:

1) Igloo Artic
2) Express
3) T 9-1
4) Igloo Aspen
5) Legacy
6) Outlaws
7) fl$
8) 2-Way

Your not giving Outlaws near enough respect. They are better than you have them ranked here!

Not based on yesterday. Legacy seems to be getting shaft after making playoffs. You don't get credit for being good or playing a close game. You get credit for winning games.

The 1 and 2 teams are ranking team selves higher and complaining about ranking ?? I don't understand. Just because you didn't lose as bad as you thought you would doesn't mean you are better than other teams who actually won a few games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo playing in Maryland this coming weekend could be some good match ups for them. Lot of good teams playing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That Express "B" was not looking good at all today! Dominated by a town team and Hitmen! A lot of angry parents today!

Nonsense on each point. What's your agenda?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That Express "B" was not looking good at all today! Dominated by a town team and Hitmen! A lot of angry parents today!

Exactly, poster from above should read the prior blast from an Express B parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not the original poster and I have a son the express team. Final score doesn't reflect the game. Hitmen pretty much controlled the game for the first 30 minutes. It was 3 or 4-0 at half time and they had a lot more opportunities. With 10 minutes left a kid who moved from hitmen to us picked a clearing pass from the goalie. Then he scored 2 more goals. He was carrying the team on his back clearly pumped and trying to prove something to his former team. I forgot who scored the 4th goal for us but they were all within about 8 minutes. Hitmen scored with about 2 minutes left and then held the ball to end the game. We got 2 fluky goals but hey they count. I don't think dominated is the right word that implies a large deficit but they admittedly controlled the game for most of it.

I'm sure we will see them again and I'm looking forward to it. We relied on one kid for the most part once we practice and play more we will be much improved.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the score between Hitmen and the town team? Umm, that would be 9-0, can you say shutout! Yep, for Express B and the town team (whom have played together for years and are a good B team), 9-3. Keep the nonsense going Hitmen. We know who you are that is posting!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like fl$ is that tweener team. Not quite an A team and better than most B teams. But props for playing in the A bracket and taking your lumps instead of hiding in the B bracket and cleaning up like Empire last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fl$ had a nice showing. Both of their face off guys are hurt but they still held there own.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Took them apart" - get real. Igloo played well today. Remember what happened last year after Blatant. Igloo went to MD and got spanked by several teams. Fall Ball - don't get ahead of yourselves.

Its fine Express Daddy. Yesterday your sons team got dismantled and the better team won. Let it go !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the score between Hitmen and the town team? Umm, that would be 9-0, can you say shutout! Yep, for Express B and the town team (whom have played together for years and are a good B team), 9-3. Keep the nonsense going Hitmen. We know who you are that is posting!

Hitmen are a B team that claims they are a A team. They were not very impressive in the Havoc or the Blatant! They would get killed in the A division!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hitmen are a B team that claims they are a A team. They were not very impressive in the Havoc or the Blatant! They would get killed in the A division!!!

They play in all B brackets . Who says they are an A team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Took them apart" - get real. Igloo played well today. Remember what happened last year after Blatant. Igloo went to MD and got spanked by several teams. Fall Ball - don't get ahead of yourselves.

Its fine Express Daddy. Yesterday your sons team got dismantled and the better team won. Let it go !

You are comical. "took them apart" "dismantled". I have a word for you - DELUSIONAL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weekend rankings:

1) Igloo Artic
2) Express
3) T 9-1
4) Igloo Aspen
5) Legacy
6) Outlaws
7) fl$
8) 2-Way

Played your team yesterday. Heard coaches yelling and Attack Mom screaming from field away on last game too!!

Have fun!

Haha! You are jealous! Love it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are comical. "took them apart" "dismantled". I have a word for you - DELUSIONAL

No one got dismantled. There will be wins and losses this coming year by all the tops teams. Igloo is going to have to win consistently like express. Remains to be seen. Teams in this division are highly competetive. Parents are just crazy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly all the teams looked sloppy yesterday. I don't think coach should be happy with their teams performance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have fun! [/quote]

Haha! You are jealous! Love it! [/quote]

Jealous? Beat your team...made semi finals.....no embarrassing parents on sidelines......hmmmmmm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly all the teams looked sloppy yesterday. I don't think coach should be happy with their teams performance.

Not Igloo they killed all their opponents! They were sharp!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about TZ of the wsyl champs embarrassing himself and team by getting tossed in a fall game! Hack!

NO DOUBT the man is a pompous [lacrosse]! I love seeing him lose because he is obnoxious! He was gloating after his team beat the Outlaws! I heard him talking $hit to another coach! Disgusting!!!

Oddly enough this is not the first time I've heard this. This will be the first time he has a quality team at this age group so i'm sure it wont be last we hear of him acting like a jacka$$!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not Igloo they killed all their opponents! They were sharp!

They didn't "kill " anyone. And they weren't sharp. Sharp enough to beat all the teams but not sharp enough. I'm sorry I forgot , now your a lax God. Prob never played they game but know everything. I'm not saying who's better then who and that nonsense. I'm stating the truth. A lot of sloppy play. Any team going to Maryland to compete , playing like that better improve quick

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo sharp has to be Penguin dad. He has no sense of reality. Ignore his posts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It doesn't make sense...they lost 9-0 to three village which is a very good town team, the same team express lost 9-3. Express then lost 5-4 to hitmen - point is what does the town game have to do with anything? Also if you want to play that game - how many games was that same Express team shut out in columbus day?

Not saying with a full team they'd win yesterdays A bracket - that's not the case at all and everyone knows that, but they'd be similar to the outlaws and at least compete with the lower level A's while testing against the higher level ones. Missing 3 of their best players definitely hurts and that's why they dropped from A bracket to B bracket in the last month. Either way they never claimed to be an elite A team. They ended last year as a high level B/low level A and with a full team should be right around there again come Summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to all the teams heading to MD this weekend. That tournament is looking pretty good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's just as bad as the bald express defenseman daddy. Thank God he left before game ended. I guess his kid didn't smell the field
Igloo sharp has to be Penguin dad. He has no sense of reality. Ignore his posts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who are the rebels???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my apologies legacy beat aspen a little over a week ago and actually beat them up pretty good final score was close but the game wasnt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you make me laugh literally I am cracking up reading this. Thanks for the humor.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my apologies legacy beat aspen a little over a week ago and actually beat them up pretty good final score was close but the game wasnt

I am new to making no sense at alll so pardon me if I make sense...isn't the score the best indication of how close a game was?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have fun!

Haha! You are jealous! Love it! [/quote]

Must have been the Sachem mom.

Jealous? Beat your team...made semi finals.....no embarrassing parents on sidelines......hmmmmmm

[/quote]really? Bald dad with blonde mom screeching from sidelines. No jealousy here bud. Your team can have that trash!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It doesn't make sense...they lost 9-0 to three village which is a very good town team, the same team express lost 9-3. Express then lost 5-4 to hitmen - point is what does the town game have to do with anything? Also if you want to play that game - how many games was that same Express team shut out in columbus day?

Not saying with a full team they'd win yesterdays A bracket - that's not the case at all and everyone knows that, but they'd be similar to the outlaws and at least compete with the lower level A's while testing against the higher level ones. Missing 3 of their best players definitely hurts and that's why they dropped from A bracket to B bracket in the last month. Either way they never claimed to be an elite A team. They ended last year as a high level B/low level A and with a full team should be right around there again come Summer.

Express B yes did not weather well in Columbus Day. How, where were you Hitmen. It was an A tourney and we are a B team which tied the other B team. What is your point? Stop stalking Express and worry about your own team. A little bizarre how you keep come after the Express team. STALKER

Page 17 of 78 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard