BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 78 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Funny how loudmouth dad disappeared with 2 minutes left in game And I'm an Express parent.

Who's loudmouth dad?
And btw I am an express parent also? Are you referring to someone on our team?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha ha, Igloo beat the hold Backs!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
blatant was ok today Igloo looked solid ,Express played well, new 91 looked bigger on def but noticeably slower. Overall alot of parity at 2022 which should make for great year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Ah and here it goes THE HOLDBACKS COMMENT!!!! I guess your a previous looser to express. Yes igloo won. To a holdback kids team? Nah to the age appropriate team. Igloo had a great turnover they have improved immensely and they won.
Congratulations igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ah and here it goes THE HOLDBACKS COMMENT!!!! I guess your a previous looser to express. Yes igloo won. To a holdback kids team? Nah to the age appropriate team. Igloo had a great turnover they have improved immensely and they won.
Congratulations igloo

Almost same igloo team. Lost a couple, picked up a few. Everything finally clicking.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Express is #1 until proven otherwise."

They were dominated today so I guess they were proven otherwise

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo faceoff kid can really work. Improved a lot. Making a name for himself out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo has a solid faceoff guy. Really making a name for himself out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop it daddy of Igloo face off guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Dominated?" Ok 8-5.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably the little fogo's contingent from jetsey. They had 3 cameras rolling today. Cried everytime kid lost a faceoff. Arguing with other fans. Hate to see how express parents act when they start losing. Because igloo was waaaaay better today. Express parents were besides themselves. But none more than the camera crew. Classless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks Mom!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congratulations Igloo !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok Dad we get it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the "Super Team"?
Which 12 year old boy will be singled out this time to place blame?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks mom , dad already posted

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone is getting better this year is gonna be fun to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Savor the flavor Icebox. The Texas Train will be in the MD station next week

Didn't know the caboose lead the express train...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo played well today. Even more impressive was Igloo's 2nd Team. Enjoy it while it lasts. Look up the word humility in the dictionary and study it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Super Team?? They were not good at all. I do not like 91. Never have. With that said, have to respect how good they have always been. But today, they were not good at all. They were dominated by Express and Igloo, and igloo B team gave them a game. I'm assuming it's just that combined two great teams and they are feeling things out. Nothing jelling yet. I'm sure they will be back to form soon enough, but today, it was just ugly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does igloo have 1 or 2 FOGO's?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo parents declared the team the SPORTS AUTHORITY CHAMPIONS OF THE UNIVERSE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop making excuses. You people never come to LI.

You people! love it.. Maybe you have been under a rock the past 5 years. Md teams come up to LI a few times a year every year.
Why would they come any more than that? Most teams at this age group play in the 2 hardest leagues in the nation. That is not even up for debate. Which is exactly why LI clubs and coaches come down to MD to challenge their teams.

I agree. It's a great way for LI teams to play up against kids 1-2 years older in the same grade bracket. MD and PA team play down, a always have, always will. When teams need to prove age MD and PA almost always lose to their LI age appropriate peers.

What team are those ? what clubs ? you guys can't be that stupid to think that your club or coach plays against teams that are cheating the RULES.Knowing a team is 2 yeas older..2 years? Come on' Coming on here spewing that crap says a lot about how completely wrong you are. and reaching for some comfort.
'almost always ' what does that even mean. either they are or they are not. Do you mean they might have 1 more holdback than your team. oh wait or do you mean your club or team has absolutely no holdbacks or pre grade?

Looks like I hit a nerve...

How did it work out today for ya?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That Express "B" was not looking good at all today! Dominated by a town team and Hitmen! A lot of angry parents today!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Super Team?? They were not good at all. I do not like 91. Never have. With that said, have to respect how good they have always been. But today, they were not good at all. They were dominated by Express and Igloo, and igloo B team gave them a game. I'm assuming it's just that combined two great teams and they are feeling things out. Nothing jelling yet. I'm sure they will be back to form soon enough, but today, it was just ugly.

Igloo has to be most improved, BOTh teams looked super impressive.

9* let egos ruin a good thing, Igloo will over take them and surpass them by the summer.

Express was impressive as well and will continue to be top dog.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
12 or 13?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That Express "B" was not looking good at all today! Dominated by a town team and Hitmen! A lot of angry parents today!

Same crap, different year. Looks like Igloo may be the only top organization that has been able to develop a true, quality 2nd team. It's too bad LIE can't get its act together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coming from an Express parent: Everyone, starting with the two head coaches, should let the kids play and give it some time. No such thing as instant success, except for lottery winners. While Smash and United were two excellent teams, it appears that the majority of participants were interested in forming one team. That's their business and people should stop hating. Best believe that the newly formed 91 team will compete as one of the top teams in the country.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same crap, different year. Looks like Igloo may be the only top organization that has been able to develop a true, quality 2nd team. It's too bad LIE can't get its act together.

Which Igloo team is the 1st team or A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo has to be most improved, BOTh teams looked super impressive.

9* let egos ruin a good thing, Igloo will over take them and surpass them by the summer.

Express was impressive as well and will continue to be top dog.

I agree - Igloo was very impressive today. Big difference from the team that lost to GC at NXT.

Express still very good but still relies on only a few tremendous Players.

It's hard to be a Super Team if you don't have the Ball. They better address their faceoff issues or it's going to be a long year.

Outlaws Stunk today. Shot selection is terrible. Coach better get that under control fast or they will have a tough time beating town teams.

Big improvement from the Rebels from last year. They are a few players from being a very good team.

Great day of Lacrosse. Glad to see all the island teams playing each other, I hope it continues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach/Club Director SL must have been losing it. Karma is a [lacrosse] big man!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weekend rankings:

1) Igloo Artic
2) Express
3) T 9-1
4) Igloo Aspen
5) Legacy
6) Outlaws
7) fl$
8) 2-Way

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can u say express continues to be top dog when igloo took them apart today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can u say express continues to be top dog when igloo took them apart today.

It's been acknowledged by that Igloo was lights out today! Legit stud team that is going make for snow great lacrosse this spring! Winning one game, 8-5 in the spring shouldn't replace an Rxpress team that beat LITERALLY all of the tops teams from Boston all the way down to Texas! Let's talk after the summer and see who is king then! Express was all the best team all of last year!

And how about that Igloo second team! Impressive!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about TZ of the wsyl champs embarrassing himself and team by getting tossed in a fall game! Hack!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Took them apart" - get real. Igloo played well today. Remember what happened last year after Blatant. Igloo went to MD and got spanked by several teams. Fall Ball - don't get ahead of yourselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weekend rankings:

1) Igloo Artic
2) Express
3) T 9-1
4) Igloo Aspen
5) Legacy
6) Outlaws
7) fl$
8) 2-Way

Igloo B goes ahead of legaacy who beat outlaws ?? And outlaws beat them both easily last week ?? Doesn't make sense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you crazy that Express B was dominated by a Town Team? Go back and read the scores Hitmen. They played well and scored, what happened to you? Can you say blowout. Hitmen NEVER dominated Express B, again look at the score. Express B parents not crazy or upset or venting against MC on here. However, to come on this forum and post such carp to stir the pot, well maybe you should lick the spoon idiot. Express B is a work in progress just as other newly formed teams. Not claiming to be anything. Not beating chests, etc. Will b e happy to scrimmage or play Hitmen Amy time or any day. Careful what you divulge on here, you, you just may expose yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Weekend rankings:

1) Igloo Artic
2) Express
3) T 9-1
4) Igloo Aspen
5) Legacy
6) Outlaws
7) fl$
8) 2-Way

Igloo B goes ahead of legaacy who beat outlaws ?? And outlaws beat them both easily last week ?? Doesn't make sense

What doesn't make sense is that you are posting at 3:00 in the morning about made up 7th grade rankings. Get some sleep....and a life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weekend rankings:

1) Igloo Artic
2) Express
3) T 9-1
4) Igloo Aspen
5) Legacy
6) Outlaws
7) fl$
8) 2-Way

Did Igloo B go undefeated yesterday.Who did they beat to win the tournament?

Page 16 of 78 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard