BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Looney's Boys Lacrosse
by Anonymous. 10/17/19 01:20 PM
Girls 2021-11th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/17/19 01:20 PM
Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/17/19 01:17 PM
Boys 2027-5th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Bearded_Kaos. 10/17/19 01:13 PM
Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/17/19 12:49 PM
Long Island Express Lacrosse
by Anonymous. 10/17/19 10:29 AM
Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/17/19 10:00 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics1,807
Posts256,790
Members2,138
Most Online6,944
Yesterday at 10:34 PM
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 79 of 272 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 271 272
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous] #191240
10/21/16 01:21 PM
10/21/16 01:21 PM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,050
NY
T
TommyM Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
TommyM  Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
T

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,050
NY
This under or over medication butthead is one person making all of these nasty remarks about kids.

Sadly, he/she is raising children and I feel very sorry for the children. It needs to stop.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: TommyM] #191242
10/21/16 01:38 PM
10/21/16 01:38 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Thank you Larry

Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous] #191243
10/21/16 01:42 PM
10/21/16 01:42 PM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,050
NY
T
TommyM Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
TommyM  Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
T

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,050
NY
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thank you Larry


What horrible people that would say such things. Damn.

Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous] #191248
10/21/16 02:04 PM
10/21/16 02:04 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



SYAG has a PAL team and a Travel team.
SYAG Select is a travel team, hence the reason they entered into a travel tournament.

Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous] #191257
10/21/16 02:54 PM
10/21/16 02:54 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
SYAG has a PAL team and a Travel team.
SYAG Select is a travel team, hence the reason they entered into a travel tournament.


SYAG is Sachem Youth Athletic Group, correct? SYAG is Sachem kids, correct? To enter a tournament under the SYAG name implies that the team is comprised of Sachem kids. I think we all know that this is far from the case. Good luck, nonetheless. I hope the boys have fun.

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous] #191260
10/21/16 03:02 PM
10/21/16 03:02 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Thankyou Larry. Unfortunately you're correct. That parent or any parents that can put other teams or children down the way they do, without giving it a second thought, or feeling any remorse at all have no conscience or social skills. Is this how you speak to or treat your own children? Is this how you like being spoken to or about? I feel sorry for you and your family. Must be a miserable life. I agree that people who want to post anything should have to register. It's makes it too easy for the jerks to hide. Good luck this weekend to all of the boys. They ALL work really hard.

Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous] #191261
10/21/16 03:06 PM
10/21/16 03:06 PM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,050
NY
T
TommyM Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
TommyM  Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
T

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,050
NY
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thankyou Larry. Unfortunately you're correct. That parent or any parents that can put other teams or children down the way they do, without giving it a second thought, or feeling any remorse at all have no conscience or social skills. Is this how you speak to or treat your own children? Is this how you like being spoken to or about? I feel sorry for you and your family. Must be a miserable life. I agree that people who want to post anything should have to register. It's makes it too easy for the jerks to hide. Good luck this weekend to all of the boys. They ALL work really hard.


Sadly, this is what they are teaching their children. Miserable human beings.

Please let me know if things get posted that shouldn't.


Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous] #191265
10/21/16 03:53 PM
10/21/16 03:53 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Um, I have a clue, Mr. Blue.

I was just pointing out that there are other 'A' 2023 PAL tournament teams in Nassau County.
Three Village and SYAG played them last year in tournament play. They have try outs too.
Three Village has a great youth lacrosse club.

A sincere good luck to Three Village & SYAG!

Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous] #191289
10/21/16 10:25 PM
10/21/16 10:25 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Well, now u know that SYAG has 2 divisions. PAL town and travel.
Those kids are having fun, and playing as much lax as SYAG can provide. Everyone is open to interpret SYAG anyway they want. I believe the SYAG people just want to play and compete at their highest level politics aside.

Good luck to everyone playing in the Blatant Fall Jam tomorrow.

Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous] #191317
10/22/16 08:34 AM
10/22/16 08:34 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well, now u know that SYAG has 2 divisions. PAL town and travel.
Those kids are having fun, and playing as much lax as SYAG can provide. Everyone is open to interpret SYAG anyway they want. I believe the SYAG people just want to play and compete at their highest level politics aside.

Good luck to everyone playing in the Blatant Fall Jam tomorrow.


Then leave the non-SYAG kids home if you want to avoid the politics.

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: TommyM] #191323
10/22/16 09:46 AM
10/22/16 09:46 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



The great equalizer is here or soon will be.
Puberty.

"Dad, that kid already has a mustache."

Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: TommyM] #191336
10/22/16 11:53 AM
10/22/16 11:53 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



S2S beat the Express A

Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous] #191338
10/22/16 12:09 PM
10/22/16 12:09 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
S2S beat the Express A


Yep, same as last year. But then they got smoked by Igloo.

Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: TommyM] #191341
10/22/16 12:29 PM
10/22/16 12:29 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Express A just beat Igloo!!! 9-3!!!

Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous] #191342
10/22/16 12:33 PM
10/22/16 12:33 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
S2S beat the Express A


Yep, same as last year. But then they got smoked by Igloo.

And Express A just smoked Igloo!

Page 79 of 272 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 271 272



Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1