BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 78 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont know about WSYL preview being that most teams will be different

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Blatant will be a good test for these teams with Express, Super Team, Igloo and Outlaws all playing. My Guess it will be Express vs Super Team in Finals with the Super Team winning the ship.

Super Team and Express in one pool. Winner of that pool will play winner of Outlaws/Igloo A pool in the title game.

That's not the way it will go, Winner of Pool 1 will play 2nd in Pool 2 and vice versa. So my guess it will be the super team vs Express in the Ship.

Should be a great day of Lacrosse regardless who wins and it's nice to see all the LI teams in the same Tournament. They should be playing each other all the time - only way to get better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express,United,Igloo all playing in 2022 National Championship in Baltimore

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would united be playing? They are a B team. Effellgee, lehgc and outlaws way better than united.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what national championship in baltimore? i thought the WS was in Denver again?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to all the hitmen talk of stepping up and playing the A teams? Got to give igloo 2nd team for constantly playing the top teams. They're in A at blatant while hitmen again in a B bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop it isn't the Hitman parents saying those comments it's someone stirring the pot like most posts on here. My son plays for them and none of the coaches, parents or players claim to be at the level of those teams. Great bunch of kids who love the game and getting a good experience and playing hard. That's it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the Outlaws 2002 bracket at Blatant?? They moved all the other good teams to the other bracket!! Nice work!! After the schedule was written and posted. Embarrassing.

Way to change the schedule to get your own team in the playoffs!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws will beat Igloo A this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop it isn't the Hitman parents saying those comments it's someone stirring the pot like most posts on here. My son plays for them and none of the coaches, parents or players claim to be at the level of those teams. Great bunch of kids who love the game and getting a good experience and playing hard. That's it.

They were barely competitive at the Havoc so there is NO WAY they can play in the A division.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They wont have to play any real teams until playoffs. Will be well rested. fl$ played Outlaws to a one goal game last week and now fl$ moved out of their pool play!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the Outlaws 2002 bracket at Blatant?? They moved all the other good teams to the other bracket!! Nice work!! After the schedule was written and posted. Embarrassing.

Way to change the schedule to get your own team in the playoffs!!

You know who makes the schedule!! They do it to the other gold team too. Typical Outlaws move!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a chance ! I will say they lose by a minimum of 4 goals!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Schedule was not made to benefit any individual club. We talked to directors and tried to get the top 4 teams split up among each division and the bottom 4 split up among each division to create balanced divisions.

We accidentally published schedules with 2 teams flip flopped, were called by a director when we posted, and immediately just flopped those 2 teams, it wasn't the Outlaws.

Just to make sure everyone knows this is a Blatant Tournament, not affiliated with the LI Outlaws. Every director/organization gets treated the same and gets to call in schedule requests multiple times before the final schedule is released. We do our research and try to create the best match-ups for all involved in all divisions.

@blatantlacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws win by 2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any game is anybody's game on any given day. You people need to find something else to do

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws win by 2

You people really are crazy. There is no way a B+ team like Outlaws will be a true A team like Igloo. Lets be realistic please. Outlaws are basically the same team as last year and Igloo who was very good last year got better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by BlatantLacrosse
Schedule was not made to benefit any individual club. We talked to directors and tried to get the top 4 teams split up among each division and the bottom 4 split up among each division to create balanced divisions.

We accidentally published schedules with 2 teams flip flopped, were called by a director when we posted, and immediately just flopped those 2 teams, it wasn't the Outlaws.

Just to make sure everyone knows this is a Blatant Tournament, not affiliated with the LI Outlaws. Every director/organization gets treated the same and gets to call in schedule requests multiple times before the final schedule is released. We do our research and try to create the best match-ups for all involved in all divisions.

So club directors call up and complain and you change the schedule ?? Top three teams in second pool. Very clear what happened ! Only one team benefited from the changes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So club directors call up and complain and you change the schedule ?? Top three teams in second pool. Very clear what happened ! Only one team benefited from the changes.

SuperTeam and Channy definitely top teams. Are you saying that For the Love of Manhasset or Igloo B is also top three? No, Igloo A (Arctic Blast) and Outlaws Select are the other top teams in that bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SuperTeam and Channy definitely top teams. Are you saying that For the Love of Manhasset or Igloo B is also top three? No, Igloo A (Arctic Blast) and Outlaws Select are the other top teams in that bracket.

The way the schedule is written , those will be top 4 teams Sunday. Express and 91 will be in finals. Would have with other schedule too. Outlaws would not have been.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The way the schedule is written , those will be top 4 teams Sunday. Express and 91 will be in finals. Would have with other schedule too. Outlaws would not have been.

Outlaws beat both teams that flip flopped last Mon-

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hate to burst your bubble but outlaws beat Effellgee by 4 goals last weekend if that's the move you are referring to. Where you get your information from is lacking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This has got to be the Penguin. Always complaining or bragging.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
added black ice players so of course better!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly , you people need a hobby. Other then youth lacrosse !! If they move Express or Super Team to other bracket you have Igloo. So what's the difference ? IMHO those three are all very close. Within a goal or two. Did u want outlaws to be with them instead efelgee ? Please. Let the kids play. [lacrosse] , I don't even wanna go and listen to grown men and women obsess over their kids lacrosse team. I bet your kids don't either

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid plays for a B team with a great coach and doesn't have to deal with all the pressure of crazy parents and crazy coached screaming at him while he is having FUN! That is the way its supposed to be people!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid plays for a B team with a great coach and doesn't have to deal with all the pressure of crazy parents and crazy coached screaming at him while he is having FUN! That is the way its supposed to be people!

Welcome back, Outlaws Dad (sorry, couldn't resist).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws beat both teams that flip flopped last Mon-

They why change schedule ??

Exactly!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly , you people need a hobby. Other then youth lacrosse !! If they move Express or Super Team to other bracket you have Igloo. So what's the difference ? IMHO those three are all very close. Within a goal or two. Did u want outlaws to be with them instead efelgee ? Please. Let the kids play. [lacrosse] , I don't even wanna go and listen to grown men and women obsess over their kids lacrosse team. I bet your kids don't either

If no difference why change the schedule ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where u been ? Schedules change all the time. What , Express and Super Team can't be in the same bracket ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where u been ? Schedules change all the time. What , Express and Super Team can't be in the same bracket ??

They can be in same bracket and can and will still play each other in final. Schedules change all the time. Not usually to benefit the organization running the tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Benefit who ? If I'm MC or Deez Nuts coach I'd rather play Igloo B then Outlaws in pool play. Have a nice day pal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No at age team can hang with Express! Good luck all you will need it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw the SUPER team play last weekend. They are VERY good and I look forward to the two teams playing. It should be interesting!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There definitely may be a few surprises in store at the B bracket. Can't wait to see the boys hit the fields. Not looking forward to hearing the screaming parent on the sidelines of Hitmen tho. Hopefully, they have the flu.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw the SUPER team play last weekend. They are VERY good and I look forward to the two teams playing. It should be interesting!

Thanks again Dad. I'm so happy you promote the team for me and my friends. BTW , we're going bike riding after the tournament , do u wanna come also ?
Son

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks again Dad. I'm so happy you promote the team for me and my friends. BTW , we're going bike riding after the tournament , do u wanna come also ?
Son

How about we fight MMA style so I can watch you cry like the little [lacrosse] that you are. We all know your some yuppy [lacrosse]!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Forty something year old tough guy that got kicked around as a kid now does kick boxing and throwing out threats...get a life, a job probably and go back and learn what you missed in HS and College... Deez nuts...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Son

That's ok Suffolk trash dad with old tats and gold chains. MMA style ?? You wouldn't know what to do.

How about we fight MMA style so I can watch you cry like the little [lacrosse] that you are. We all know your some yuppy [lacrosse]!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"I don't know if you heard but I don't shine shoes anymore."

This guy is all grown up like Tommy from Goodfellas.

You guys need to lighten up, 95 % of these kids will never pick up a stick after high school.

Page 14 of 78 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard