BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 78 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Everyone played for Syosset

[quote=Anonymous]Who won this weekend

Syosset Braves over 9-1.

Who plays for syosset?
Who won this weekend

Syosset Braves over 9-1.

Who plays for syosset?

I am assuming a lot of igloo and express kids.

Your assumption would be correct. Lots of Igloo helmets. Please stop with the "town team beat a travel team" nonsense. Just because they were in town jerseys doesn't make them a town team. So much for integrity

Yes lots of igloo helmets as a lot of the Syosset kids play for Igloo and a few play for express and a few play for many other clubs not igloo or express that play on that team. not sure why that matters as they live in SYOSSET. And yes their were 2 kids that were not from Syosset playing on the team as there were many kids away for the weekend and only had 14 kids total for the tournament. For the most part it was 90% the Syosset team. it was a great day of lacrosse and the kids played hard. Also not a great tournament competition wise.

first off Syosset has some decnt talent with a a coupl of stand outs but lets not down play that there were 3 or 4 non Syosset kids that played key roles and created and or scored most of the goals, with out those kids the outcome would of been VERY diffrent..those key kids never came off the field and made a huge! diffrence..there were also 8th graders palying down..congrats on the win but come on...

Are you the coach of that team? Where do you get your info from the fairy godmother? No 8 grader on that team. You are all missing the point. This isn't about how good Syosset is it about all the parents that paid 5000.00 to be on an A team. But are finding out fast that this is a C team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash played all weak teams. But they won a t-shirt!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very weak teams. All C teams. One close game. Not impressive at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be crazy! The Briarcliff team was a bog good team. My kid does not play for either team. That new elite team is very very good I saw NO weaknesses at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Dad.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Dad.

Your welcome tool bag! I am a fan of the game and they were awesome to watch! Very impressive!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryland teams will beat the super team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Dad.

Your welcome tool bag! I am a fan of the game and they were awesome to watch! Very impressive!!!!

A fan of the game ?? Watching 7th grade boys in between your sons games ? Right. I'm sure they are very skilled. Same as A few other teams in that age . Big deal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you the coach of that team? Where do you get your info from the fairy godmother? No 8 grader on that team. You are all missing the point. This isn't about how good Syosset is it about all the parents that paid 5000.00 to be on an A team. But are finding out fast that this is a C team.

Haha!that’s a slap to the face of the parents who brought their kids down to help you win your t-shirt..what about the 5 or 6 A team kids you had playing with you from in and out of town those parents paid "5000.00" to be on those "A" teams and without those kids you wouldn’t of made it to the finals let along the semifinals..So your point is invalid and ridiculous

As far as the 8th grader no I didn’t get my info from the fairly god mother I got it directly from another Syosset father who knows the kid personally..LOL!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was penguin dad and iPad dad wearing at the Halloween Havoc while cheering on the Syosset team?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That Briarcliff team is not strong at all. It is a 7th and 8th grade team. At best it is a B 2021 team by Long Island standards. Just because they beat up on a town team and a D team it does not make them strong. No need to call anyone crazy either. A weak 2021 team played Your team close. Accept it and move on.

You must be crazy! The Briarcliff team was a bog good team. My kid does not play for either team. That new elite team is very very good I saw NO weaknesses at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As will Express by 5+.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok JK

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As will Express by 5+.

And then your players will drive themselves home

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Briarcliff is a pretty good town team. CSH played them last year and won by a few but they were apparently missing a few players. Are they up to elite travel level, no--but they would compete just fine with the top LI town teams you hater...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant will be a good test for these teams with Express, Super Team, Igloo and Outlaws all playing. My Guess it will be Express vs Super Team in Finals with the Super Team winning the ship.

Any truth to the rumor that some Black Ice Players are now playing for Igloo 2022 because they qualify for the WSYL?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't super smash play in the 8th grade bracket?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant will be a good test for these teams with Express, Super Team, Igloo and Outlaws all playing. My Guess it will be Express vs Super Team in Finals with the Super Team winning the ship.

Any truth to the rumor that some Black Ice Players are now playing for Igloo 2022 because they qualify for the WSYL?

Igloo used black ice players to win tournament in Tampa also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Truth

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NOT TRUTH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Truth

Misleading. No Black Ice players are going to be on the Igloo 2022 Arctic Blast team. Black Ice/Avalanche players who have birthdays after 9/1/2003 (and therefore are eligible for the World Series) could be on the Igloo World Series team -- just like Zummo did last year with his 2020/2021 team that won.

If you think that other teams that want to go to Denver aren't going to do the same thing, just look at what happened last year when Black Ice lost to older kids.

You still have to be one of the four teams that qualifies out of the North Region to make it to Denver -- now that lots of teams in the Northeast are playing year round, that might not be as simple as it seems.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Briarcliff is a pretty good town team. CSH played them last year and won by a few but they were apparently missing a few players. Are they up to elite travel level, no--but they would compete just fine with the top LI town teams you hater...

That's good. So a pretty good town team with mixed ages game a good game to the Elite ? Not bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Super team over Express, I DO NOT THINK SO! Good luck guys. Black Ice players on 2022, why???? To win at any cost? All that says to me and others is that Igloo 2022 feels they need the Ice kids to win because they can't do it without them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Super team over Express, I DO NOT THINK SO! Good luck guys. Black Ice players on 2022, why???? To win at any cost? All that says to me and others is that Igloo 2022 feels they need the Ice kids to win because they can't do it without them.

Black Ice kids will be busy playing for Black Ice at Blatant. Stop trying to stir the pot. You don't want to anger the Penguin or iPad Dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didnt Igloo 2022 lose to a town team at NXT...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't super smash play in the 8th grade bracket?

Yes you must have missed previous banter. They played a few below average teams and played Briarcliff in the final game. They beat them but was a pretty good game. I think they are the team to beat this year but we will find out Saturday at the Blatant!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Truth

Misleading. No Black Ice players are going to be on the Igloo 2022 Arctic Blast team. Black Ice/Avalanche players who have birthdays after 9/1/2003 (and therefore are eligible for the World Series) could be on the Igloo World Series team -- just like Zummo did last year with his 2020/2021 team that won.

If you think that other teams that want to go to Denver aren't going to do the same thing, just look at what happened last year when Black Ice lost to older kids.

You still have to be one of the four teams that qualifies out of the North Region to make it to Denver -- now that lots of teams in the Northeast are playing year round, that might not be as simple as it seems.

All kids that are born after 9/1/03 from Arctic Blast / Aspen extreme / Black Ice and Avalanche make up a separate WSYL team-----Totally separate team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are correct ALL TEAMS that plan on attending the qualifier will surely attend with the best players that they can possibly bring in accordance with the rules set by the tournament. Why wouldn't they? Instead of wondering who is bringing 2021's to the tournament stop to think in some cases that 2021 kid could be younger than the 2022 player.

This is age based. Where's the issue? I know the Super Team will be taking kids from Blaze and Ambush too. No outrage here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Truth

All kids that are born after 9/1/03 from Arctic Blast / Aspen extreme / Black Ice and Avalanche make up a separate WSYL team-----Totally separate team

There may be one player from Black Ice that is young enough to play in the WSYL. Black Ice's best players are born in 2002.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That team is Not good enough

Truth

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
QUACK
Didnt Igloo 2022 lose to a town team at NXT...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Super Team and Express in one pool. Winner of that pool will play winner of Outlaws/Igloo A pool in the title game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Truth

There may be one player from Black Ice that is young enough to play in the WSYL. Black Ice's best players are born in 2002.

Not True ...more

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Onto the fun. All the top teams are in action at The Blatant. Great schedule, great tourney across all the divisions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Penguin will be on Igloo world Series Team- quack quack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Penguin will be on Igloo world Series Team- quack quack.

Don't know who you are but you are probably the biggest loser that has ever posted anything on here. Ever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is BS-stop trying to cause trouble

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Onto the fun. All the top teams are in action at The Blatant. Great schedule, great tourney across all the divisions.

Responding to my own thread. I also like that if you lose, you can at least get a chance if youre 2-1 to get into the bracket as the 2nd team. That Express v Smunited game will be fun to watch. The loser probably gets Igloo and the winner gets the Outlaws or Rebels. Good stuff. This is basically the WSYL preview.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Brent Mussberger

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
... and there are a few non LI teams that will be competitive at WSYL qualifier that will like be much stronger than outlaws and L Rebels.

Page 13 of 78 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard