BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 62 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ugly but true. It's reality. You will see. Either your little Rabil will be average in a few years or he will hate lacrosse due to you addiction. I've seen it a lot. Personally also. My HS Jr. was top athlete at a youth , I was an addict like most of you are now , now he hates lacrosse. Doesn't play. BTW , a top varsity football player now on LI. Just hates lacrosse. Can easily play at most colleges if he wanted.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playing up and not being competitive really is a waste of time and does nothing for developing players. My humble opinion, but I see no positive in being outscored by almost 30 goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Playing up and not being competitive really is a waste of time and does nothing for developing players. My humble opinion, but I see no positive in being outscored by almost 30 goals.

So very true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not sure blast would have even been top 4 in 2024 B today. Well they tried and now they know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While the whole team gave up all those goals, I feel badly for the goalies. They always take it the hardest- especially at that age.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow....those town players sure did a number on that elite 2025 team.
Luckily it was a 91 event and the score keepers were so very kind it entering the results.
Kudos to their goalie,she was outstanding though.even though the real score was 16-0,she made a ton of great saves.
Hey ,the blast actually got the ball past the 50 three times all game.
Like most 91 teams,the coach is an absolute idiot and parents should be furious.
Stay humble blast,your age group has limited talent so don't try and follow WP,they had the same attitude and got their egos checked as well.
Enjoy the sport..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely crazy, what those blast kids went through yesterday. Maybe now the coaches and organization will get there heads out there butt. Those kids where running for there lives, no chance to work on any offensive schemes, defense had no chance of stopping anyone again no chance to work on team D. Kids getting hurt, parents yelling because there kid got hit and coach getting flagged for yelling over it as well. Useless. Should have played the Geese.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Waist of time for them and the teams that played them! I bet they weren't ready to play the Geese or Express so this was easier.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Waist of time for them and the teams that played them! I bet they weren't ready to play the Geese or Express so this was easier.

Bingo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow....those town players sure did a number on that elite 2025 team.
Luckily it was a 91 event and the score keepers were so very kind it entering the results.
Kudos to their goalie,she was outstanding though.even though the real score was 16-0,she made a ton of great saves.
Hey ,the blast actually got the ball past the 50 three times all game.
Like most 91 teams,the coach is an absolute idiot and parents should be furious.
Stay humble blast,your age group has limited talent so don't try and follow WP,they had the same attitude and got their egos checked as well.
Enjoy the sport..

That was a girl? Wow. Couldn't see that down field. Score would have been 30+ I lost count.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not sure blast would have even been top 4 in 2024 B today. Well they tried and now they know.
They need to stick to 4th great brackets. Express, ESM, Millon, Pequ, & Greenwich all would have been similar outcomes for Blast. Gotta blame the coaches on this one. Wanted to test the kids and it totally backfired.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if blast is average and they've beaten geese last 5 times then what are geese hmmmmm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't both teams have new players every year? Check the 2024 boards from this time last year. WP used to say the same about TAZ. We all know how that changed last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast parents should all sit and figure out is it worth what is going on , JS is a complete joke he does not care about this group in the least bit . All he cares about is his world that is it .... Think about how your money is being spent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They need to stick to 4th great brackets. Express, ESM, Millon, Pequ, & Greenwich all would have been similar outcomes for Blast. Gotta blame the coaches on this one. Wanted to test the kids and it totally backfired.

It did. Twitter awfully quiet. And time for the girls to play with the girls team, although they didn't look too good last week at SB. Just a big mess of average at best players. Team is in need of a few studs to turn them around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It did. Twitter awfully quiet. And time for the girls to play with the girls team, although they didn't look too good last week at SB. Just a big mess of average at best players. Team is in need of a few studs to turn them around.
all you could see in those games was the defense and they barely switched lines. The most popular defensive move was hitting in the head.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

all you could see in those games was the defense and they barely switched lines. The most popular defensive move was hitting in the head.

That team needs to play 2025. They would have gone 0-3 in the B division yesterday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That team needs to play 2025. They would have gone 0-3 in the B division yesterday.

No baby Crushers there!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
by summer express will be top club team in 2025

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't know anything about SB but that girl goalie was the only one keeping the complete blowout from being a complete massacre. Was pretty much a one man show from what I saw. Just sounds like you have a thing against girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It will take that long to recover from the beating the geese gave them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks DELETED Dad you are looser that is why they have thrown you out of your town ....You are nuts and everyone knows it !!!!!!

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To be fair there are no baby crushers anywhere that type group is unique

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It will take that long to recover from the beating the geese gave them.
it must stink for the Geese Attackers who lose playing time when the coaches little Tazzie comes down to help secure the tee-shirt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Geese beat them 12-3 in the Championship!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't know anything about SB but that girl goalie was the only one keeping the complete blowout from being a complete massacre. Was pretty much a one man show from what I saw. Just sounds like you have a thing against girls.

Great for her!, Now she should get over to the girls side where she can make a mark! Girls are not aloud to play boys lax in school so it would be better for a talented player to get used to the specifics of each gender, they are very different in many ways!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love this board. Lots of crazy people off their meds with a couple of half truths thrown in here and there. Always entertaining.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Geese beat them 12-3 in the Championship!!

Spanked. Manhasset dads had a long drive home. Even longer drive for Junior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing like hearing adult men having an argument over which 9 year old lax team is better. Do you people even hear yourselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical Leg a C behavior third rate club second class Long ride back to Manhassett ,yea guess it's one perk you living In a trailer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The girls are very talented and any other team would be happy to have them.We are one of them. Express and Geese have very good teams that will be in a lot more finals this year. Parents were all polite on the sidelines and it was a great day of lax. It is a shame the anonymity provided here turns some people into idiots that feel the need to speak on behalf of the whole team. So going forward Blast Geese , Express and eventually Igloo parents know that the few posters on here no matter what team do not represent the majority of the parents .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Am I getting this right? You are saying the 2025 kids were playing too rough, If that's the case wait until you play against Taz and Pack they both play very tough D. You are clearly a new lax parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great tournament over the weekend. All the boys played well. Was talking to a couple parents with a kids on MC's team. So far not happy with the playing time their kids are getting or his coaching. 1 or 2 considering jumping back to Oreilly's team. Could be interesting come spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great tournament over the weekend. All the boys played well. Was talking to a couple parents with a kids on MC's team. So far not happy with the playing time their kids are getting or his coaching. 1 or 2 considering jumping back to Oreilly's team. Could be interesting come spring.

I agree will be interesting to watch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can't see MC letting any kids go back to O'Reilly in season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can't see MC letting any kids go back to O'Reilly in season.

Agreed. Never happen. It's not the parent's decision.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oreillys team was depleted and is a huge jump off. As good as a coach as he is no one is going down .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard Geese parents talking on the sidelines of the Express game about the exact same thing ( uneven playing time) and how they were sick of it and done with it, etc. They were commiserating with each other on the topic. This is not an Express issue this what happens in a competitive environment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately this is true for all "A" level clubs, they are much more concerned with winning games then trying to develop your son. But by having your son play on one of these teams he will be practicing ( and playing if the coach puts him in ) with better players. By playing with better lacrosse players and athletes your son will get much better if he puts in the effort. Keep in mind that these travel teams are all in business to make money ( lots of it ), to them winning will draw more kids to their programs which will make them even richer. That's ultimately what they are all concerned with even the smaller club teams, don't let them fool you by telling you otherwise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately this is true for all "A" level clubs, they are much more concerned with winning games then trying to develop your son. But by having your son play on one of these teams he will be practicing ( and playing if the coach puts him in ) with better players. By playing with better lacrosse players and athletes your son will get much better if he puts in the effort. Keep in mind that these travel teams are all in business to make money ( lots of it ), to them winning will draw more kids to their programs which will make them even richer. That's ultimately what they are all concerned with even the smaller club teams, don't let them fool you by telling you otherwise.

And then there are the B level players who have parents who are trying to make A players out of their kids by forcing and keeping them on these top tier teams. There are clearly kids on each of these teams that are just not ready. The Coach might put them in in a tough game and when they drop that pass in front of the net or fail miserably on the clear then they suck the life out of the team. Those parents need to wake up and stop chasing the dream. IT DOES NOT DO YOUR KID ANY GOOD EVEN WITH THESE PRACTICES IF HE JUST ISN'T READY YET. Be a real parent, do the right thing for your kid and for the kids who have to play with him.

Page 7 of 62 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard