BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 62 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast will be lucky not to lose every game by double digit goals ,as well as have half the team limp home afterwards.
the 2025 division talent pool is horrible.
To think they would be able to play grade up B level would be a stretch.
They are going to get smacked around terribly. These throw together A teams are getting their players from travel teams that are off this weekend...wake up!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very well said.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mr, worry about your own son and his team. They lost a few games a few months ago. Let it go. All these will play several times before year is over. You sound like an idiot. Call an organization that your son don't play for and complain. Stop being annoying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think the organization really doesn't care what people think ALL their A teams play up lose a few but I prove just like they did last year then do verrrrry well in the summer. In almost every age group they have top team it obviously works so... The daddy's on this board are out of their minds

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Scrambled eggs is very good combo team btw. I remember a year ago and at that time Geese were better than blast based by adults previous year. Blast played up fall and everyone questioned it here til spring and Summer came and the reason was obvious they got better by doing so. Every 91 A team plays up in fall it's program philosophy and it seems to work. Makes sense on many different levels Stop all this craziness as well its fall ball. Kids are doing a million different things Enjoy the time with your kid frustrated dad

No, Scrambled Eggs is not a good combo team. Express and Pack are playing and many of the tax kids are playing for Longboards. Scrambled Eggs is essentially a bunch of mediocre town kids playing in a tournament.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mr, worry about your own son and his team. They lost a few games a few months ago. Let it go. All these will play several times before year is over. You sound like an idiot. Call an organization that your son don't play for and complain. Stop being annoying.

That my son don't play for? But I sound like an idiot. Thanks for the clarity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think the organization really doesn't care what people think ALL their A teams play up lose a few but I prove just like they did last year then do verrrrry well in the summer. In almost every age group they have top team it obviously works so... The daddy's on this board are out of their minds

One of the top teams. 2024 WP played up last fall and lost every game to Taz in the summer. 2023 Bandits played up in fall and lost to Igloo and the summer. 2022 Smash played up and lost to United (the B team). The 2021 team is probably 3rd or 4th best. They all had their worst seasons ever. I don't really understand your point. Maybe they should rethink their philosophy. Oh, and lest we forget, Blast has lost to town teams in consecutive seasons. That would have been unthinkable with the aforementioned teams. Please refrain from putting your sons team in that class of teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do You know who's on the Egg's team roster??
Or Longboards... or Tri State...???
Why would you run your mouth then....
If they were town players they would be playing B bracket with all the other town teams...Wake up!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do You know who's on the Egg's team roster??
Or Longboards... or Tri State...???
Why would you run your mouth then....
If they were town players they would be playing B bracket with all the other town teams...Wake up!!!

I have 3 boys. 2022, 2024 and 2025. So, actually, I do know who's playing for Eggs. And I do know who is playing for Longboards. My son is friends with many of the players and the lax community is very small. It takes all of a year to know who the impact players are and what goes on with pickup teams. Do a little research on Tri State. You can see where they're from and who they've played. They're a second year team that is considered A where they're from but on the island are a middle of the road B, like most upstate teams. Blast will likely be the only team they beat. Before calling me out, do some research of your own, jackass.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you even hear yourself. Every single one of those teams in that organization, won ALMOST every single game in spring and summer tournaments and that's when it counts. So your logic, I guess if a team isn't undefeated it isn't successful.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One of the top teams. 2024 WP played up last fall and lost every game to Taz in the summer. 2023 Bandits played up in fall and lost to Igloo and the summer. 2022 Smash played up and lost to United (the B team). The 2021 team is probably 3rd or 4th best. They all had their worst seasons ever. I don't really understand your point. Maybe they should rethink their philosophy. Oh, and lest we forget, Blast has lost to town teams in consecutive seasons. That would have been unthinkable with the aforementioned teams. Please refrain from putting your sons team in that class of teams.

These teams lost by 1 goal in the last couple of minutes of the game. What's your point?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you even hear yourself. Every single one of those teams in that organization, won ALMOST every single game in spring and summer tournaments and that's when it counts. So your logic, I guess if a team isn't undefeated it isn't successful.

What I'm saying is that, with the exception of the Bandits (and they are not too far above anyone anymore), that organization's teams are no longer the top teams in their divisions. I can list 6 teams in each class the won ALMOST all of their games. You said that they played up in the fall and were, as a result, the top team in the division. You were wrong on almost every account. Two summers ago, the Orange teams were the Elite of every age group. Last summer was drastically different. They were surpassed by clubs at every level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if Igloo 2025 is any good? My sons friend just joined the team this year and all we hear is how great they are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we'll see tomorrow about the "town players" you moron...
Make sure and bring an ice pack or two for little 2025 Johnny's bruises and the other for your ego .
I have facts of who is on those teams, not guessing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if Igloo 2025 is any good? My sons friend just joined the team this year and all we hear is how great they are.

They are still building. They will be better this year than last year and even better next year as more and more kids start playing travel lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too bad your sons are only friends with the better players and not actually on the team with them...one day,,,..keep trainin'
Try playing up A division, I hear that's a good move

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too bad your sons are only friends with the better players and not actually on the team with them...one day,,,..keep trainin'

Yep, it's a great move. Especially when you don't want to lose to Geese and Express. Don't give me the 4-0 BS either. Before last year, WP beat Taz by 15. Last year they lost 4 times in a row. A year makes a difference and your coward coach knows it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we'll see tomorrow about the "town players" you moron...
Make sure and bring an ice pack or two for little 2025 Johnny's bruises and the other for your ego .
I have facts of who is on those teams, not guessing.

No you don't. I know who's on that team and there is not a single player from a top 4 team. You're still going to lose, but it will be to a sub-par team. It's not your fault, except of course for crappy, height deficient genes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep, it's a great move. Especially when you don't want to lose to Geese and Express. Don't give me the 4-0 BS either. Before last year, WP beat Taz by 15. Last year they lost 4 times in a row. A year makes a difference and your coward coach knows it.

They won each game by 1 goal. WP lost, Taz didn't win

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my coach???? my son is on one of those "town teams".
I'm only reassuring you that the 2025 Blast will get destroyed by every 2024 team in that group, and they should play up, on occasion, but play B bracket, not A and come with your chest puffed out
It only going to make things even tougher for them for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are still building. They will be better this year than last year and even better next year as more and more kids start playing travel lacrosse.

Thanks for the info

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm only reassuring you that the 2025 Blast will get destroyed by every 2024 team in that group, and they should play up, on occasion, but play B bracket, not A and come with your chest puffed out

Champs, come and get some...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They won each game by 1 goal. WP lost, Taz didn't win

Taz outplayed them on every level. You're ridiculous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those kids are too small. It'gonna get ugly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You really are an idiot. A win is a Win. Ask JA how he feels about it.
Total Moron.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Champs of what????
remember those words come Saturday ..when the parents are all barking about, "thats a penaty" , "thats too rough,"
"They're only fourth graders"
.running away from ground balls...
your poor kid is forced to deal with you.That kid is gonna need therapy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? Who cares? It is fall ball. Geese and Blast are solid teams. Express is on the rise. Nothing wrong with any of that. If Blast chooses to play up who cares? Geese lost to them all summer. The last loss was a solid 8-3 loss, not a blowout but definitive no questions asked loss. And that was what - 3 months ago? So much has changed in 3 months? Get real. Get to work and we'll see you at Lax Fest. Try not to cut your wrists and bleed out while you wait. Actually, maybe you should. The sidelines will be quieter without you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Champs of what????
remember those words come Saturday ..when the parents are all barking about, "thats a penaty" , "thats too rough,"
"They're only fourth graders"
.running away from ground balls...
your poor kid is forced to deal with you.That kid is gonna need therapy.

Mentally tough, strong as iron, eats GBs all day and outworks them all. Come and get it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I care, I want my baby man child to play the Blast Team so they can see how great he is. And I swear he got that way because I am such a great parent!!!! But now they are ducking us. How will everyone know how great I am, I mean how great my boy is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4th grade lacrosse it's just 4th grade lacrosse!!!! Some of you have some real issues. Who gives a [lacrosse] how the teams do as long as the kids are playing and having fun. It's very sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4th grade lacrosse it's just 4th grade lacrosse!!!! Some of you have some real issues. Who gives a [lacrosse] how the teams do as long as the kids are playing and having fun. It's very sad.

VERY SAD. 99% of these people wouldn't talk as much crap if they were face to face. That is 100% FACT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Such a Legacy thing you should of seen the panic when express was neck and neck with the, face it Legacy dads no matter what that's a second to third rate club Enjoy the time with your kid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Invites were given to 2 kids that couldn't make the summer tournament team for our town

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Such a Legacy thing you should of seen the panic when express was neck and neck with the, face it Legacy dads no matter what that's a second to third rate club Enjoy the time with your kid

the kids faces were better when they lost

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rise and Grind for the 7:30 start

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enjoy the time with your boys stop all the stupid talk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What your 4th grade sons friend say how good his new team is and now your panties are ruffled so u have to come on here and find out if it's true ?? Man this lax obsession is getting out of control.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was uglier than expected. Mediocrity on display!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What kind of loser posts that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered