BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 32 33
Re: Girls 2020 - 9th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Nice job leg teal dad... thanks for not asking my kid to go primetime. Pretty sure you just took a pretty tight team and shattered it. Not sure how it affected blue but i'm sure people are not happy. You think she will get noticed playing with the blue girls... she will alright but not in a good way. She will be exposed!!! Go back to kissing [lacrosse] at hotel get togethers.

Jealousy will get you no where

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nice job leg teal dad... thanks for not asking my kid to go primetime. Pretty sure you just took a pretty tight team and shattered it. Not sure how it affected blue but i'm sure people are not happy. You think she will get noticed playing with the blue girls... she will alright but not in a good way. She will be exposed!!! Go back to kissing [lacrosse] at hotel get togethers.

Speaking of teal, where's the secret weapon playing now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice job leg teal dad... thanks for not asking my kid to go primetime. Pretty sure you just took a pretty tight team and shattered it. Not sure how it affected blue but i'm sure people are not happy. You think she will get noticed playing with the blue girls... she will alright but not in a good way. She will be exposed!!! Go back to kissing [lacrosse] at hotel get togethers.

boohoo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Speaking of teal, where's the secret weapon playing now?

No one knows where secret weapon is playing now. Maybe she will appear at YJ tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please spearhead the topic of secret weapon! Who what and why are they being called the "secret weapon" And what team did they leave from???

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please spearhead the topic of secret weapon! Who what and why are they being called the "secret weapon" And what team did they leave from???

Or in sum, who gives a crap?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who gives a crap. Uhm let me think. It's you, I know exactly who they are speaking of and talent is there is she the secret weapon on LI? IDK about that but then much could be said about placing her in top 10 on LI. But in any event the buzz is there I also think she will show at YJ tryouts/ and all other events happening this weekend if her superstar coach isn't training her friends and her. She would always train when she was with us on TG and her personal coach would sit quite and make adjustments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who gives a crap. Uhm let me think. It's you, I know exactly who they are speaking of and talent is there is she the secret weapon on LI? IDK about that but then much could be said about placing her in top 10 on LI. But in any event the buzz is there I also think she will show at YJ tryouts/ and all other events happening this weekend if her superstar coach isn't training her friends and her. She would always train when she was with us on TG and her personal coach would sit quite and make adjustments.

Are we really back to this? Nobody cares except you. I truly believe that you need to seek help for your obsessive infatuation. I don't know the girl. Couldn't tell you if she is good, bad, or indifferent. What I do know is that she deserves to be left alone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are we really back to this? Nobody cares except you. I truly believe that you need to seek help for your obsessive infatuation. I don't know the girl. Couldn't tell you if she is good, bad, or indifferent. What I do know is that she deserves to be left alone.

It's probably her dad posting this nonsense , top 20 on Long Island just not top 20 on LEG, please .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's probably her dad posting this nonsense , top 20 on Long Island just not top 20 on LEG, please .

Nope definately not dad, nor am I caught up in other's children as I have my own to worry about, but you sound bitter that it's not your kid being talked about. And as far as Leg. Everyone from LI and not on LI knows what really happened there. Let's not all rehash it as it's not a very good impression of the program and the parents Which I'm sure you are one off as you sound oh so familiar with all your hate and venom. See the thing is there are a lot of people that witnessed many things and you my friend are just better off leaving it alone and moving on.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's your kid does she play for the team that he runs or the teal team don't get mad and and Post [lacrosse] ask him directly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope definately not dad, nor am I caught up in other's children as I have my own to worry about, but you sound bitter that it's not your kid being talked about. And as far as Leg. Everyone from LI and not on LI knows what really happened there. Let's not all rehash it as it's not a very good impression of the program and the parents Which I'm sure you are one off as you sound oh so familiar with all your hate and venom. See the thing is there are a lot of people that witnessed many things and you my friend are just better off leaving it alone and moving on.

Actually, nobody knows and better yet, no one cares. If this young lady has moved on, good luck to her. I wish well to all these young ladies. By the way, the only one talking about it is you. Take your own advice and move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really must be a total loser . First no one has any clue what you are babbling about . How would anyone know who this kid is . If the kid is on LEG 2nd team honestly do you really think she is better than the top kids from YJ , TG , Liberty , Elevate . You act as if other people have any clue about some 13 yo kid . If the kid were that good why would Leg be only too willing to see her go .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really must be a total loser . First no one has any clue what you are babbling about . How would anyone know who this kid is . If the kid is on LEG 2nd team honestly do you really think she is better than the top kids from YJ , TG , Liberty , Elevate . You act as if other people have any clue about some 13 yo kid . If the kid were that good why would Leg be only too willing to see her go . [/quote]
You must be a moron to make a statement like that. Do you really think every girl in any club actually gets to be on the team they should be on? F*****g Tool!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really must be a total loser . First no one has any clue what you are babbling about . How would anyone know who this kid is . If the kid is on LEG 2nd team honestly do you really think she is better than the top kids from YJ , TG , Liberty , Elevate . You act as if other people have any clue about some 13 yo kid . If the kid were that good why would Leg be only too willing to see her go .

You must be a moron to make a statement like that. Do you really think every girl in any club actually gets to be on the team they should be on? F*****g Tool! [/quote]

I would like to add the complete absence of context here. I have seen many players look like rock stars on one team, only to disappear on another. Huge leap from teal to team up, another huge leap from there to YJ A or top Md teams. Remember 2020 leggy A was built on a small handful of YJ B girls, with lesser talent to fill the gaps. Projecting a player as a stud on top team of Leggy may not work out as well as you think, much less touting as a top 10 LI player even further of a stretch. Not sure the team's Leggy B plays in tourneys, but I can assure you it is nothing close to the top M&D, Skywalkers etc...of the world. And to further add to the context, I have seen the weakest struggling players on A teams drop to the B teams and look like the end all. The only way to know if a player is the real deal is to put her on a top team with other top players and then play against another top team, do that for 3 or 4 games and see what you got. Maybe she is the end all, but you have no idea as of right now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First you have to make a top team.. TG & Leg got it wrong maybe YJ will get it right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First you have to make a top team.. TG & Leg got it wrong maybe YJ will get it right.

Or maybe leg and TG were correct in their assessment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be a moron to make a statement like that. Do you really think every girl in any club actually gets to be on the team they should be on? F*****g Tool! [/quote]

I can tell you this , as you all know the YJ parents and probably coaches are reading this and my guess none of them want anything to do with this kid because of this nonsense. No there are a few kids who do not get to be on a team they deserve strictly by skill but in this case maybe it was not based only on skill.Add to that Leg had a full summer of watching the kid and if they thought she was a difference maker they would have tried to keep her . Good luck to your top ten LI kid who no one knows but my guess is you wil not be moving on to YJ .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be a moron to make a statement like that. Do you really think every girl in any club actually gets to be on the team they should be on? F*****g Tool!

I can tell you this , as you all know the YJ parents and probably coaches are reading this and my guess none of them want anything to do with this kid because of this nonsense. No there are a few kids who do not get to be on a team they deserve strictly by skill but in this case maybe it was not based only on skill.Add to that Leg had a full summer of watching the kid and if they thought she was a difference maker they would have tried to keep her . Good luck to your top ten LI kid who no one knows but my guess is you wil not be moving on to YJ . [/quote]

And how do you know that Leg did not try to keep her? It was not Leg's choice as I would not have brought my kid back either under any circumstance after reading how the kid was treated for the last year. It's all over this forum, a lot had to be cleaned up but overall the parents were terrible to that kid. why don't you ask the Moderator who had to step in constantly to stop the BS. If it's not this kid, it's the UNC commit. you all have to really stop hating on children, it's not going to make your kids better or talked about. Secondly who said this kid was even attending any tryouts at all? and even if she is, the kid's talent or lack of as according to you should speak for itself. Hating on any of these kids will not change your kids circumstance. Every year its the same crap when it's time for YJ tryouts, last year it was the UNC commit, this year its someone else. Just let the kids play and the chips fall where they may.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would like to add the complete absence of context here. I have seen many players look like rock stars on one team, only to disappear on another. Huge leap from teal to team up, another huge leap from there to YJ A or top Md teams. Remember 2020 leggy A was built on a small handful of YJ B girls, with lesser talent to fill the gaps. Projecting a player as a stud on top team of Leggy may not work out as well as you think, much less touting as a top 10 LI player even further of a stretch. Not sure the team's Leggy B plays in tourneys, but I can assure you it is nothing close to the top M&D, Skywalkers etc...of the world. And to further add to the context, I have seen the weakest struggling players on A teams drop to the B teams and look like the end all. The only way to know if a player is the real deal is to put her on a top team with other top players and then play against another top team, do that for 3 or 4 games and see what you got. Maybe she is the end all, but you have no idea as of right now. [/quote]

Stop already. You are forgetting lax is a small community. People know who can play. Your critique is falling on deaf ears now. Leg is a very good team. Lost to tg by 1 when they had the franchise. Lost to yja by 2 twice when u guys have the franchise.
Just root all the girls on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would like to add the complete absence of context here. I have seen many players look like rock stars on one team, only to disappear on another. Huge leap from teal to team up, another huge leap from there to YJ A or top Md teams. Remember 2020 leggy A was built on a small handful of YJ B girls, with lesser talent to fill the gaps. Projecting a player as a stud on top team of Leggy may not work out as well as you think, much less touting as a top 10 LI player even further of a stretch. Not sure the team's Leggy B plays in tourneys, but I can assure you it is nothing close to the top M&D, Skywalkers etc...of the world. And to further add to the context, I have seen the weakest struggling players on A teams drop to the B teams and look like the end all. The only way to know if a player is the real deal is to put her on a top team with other top players and then play against another top team, do that for 3 or 4 games and see what you got. Maybe she is the end all, but you have no idea as of right now.

Stop already. You are forgetting lax is a small community. People know who can play. Your critique is falling on deaf ears now. Leg is a very good team. Lost to tg by 1 when they had the franchise. Lost to yja by 2 twice when u guys have the franchise.
Just root all the girls on. [/quote]

Leg is a good team for demoted A and no choices left B players, Both teams are loaded with low B level players with delusional parents like yourself. real players stay away from this program. I do see your program is having trouble filling rosters and attracting talent.. When do you think we will see a turnaround?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just root all the girls on.

Leg is a good team for demoted A and no choices left B players, Both teams are loaded with low B level players with delusional parents like yourself. real players stay away from this program. I do see your program is having trouble filling rosters and attracting talent.. When do you think we will see a turnaround? [/quote]
You are right. Sorry. Both yja and leg are loaded with low level b girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can tell you this , as you all know the YJ parents and probably coaches are reading this and my guess none of them want anything to do with this kid because of this nonsense. No there are a few kids who do not get to be on a team they deserve strictly by skill but in this case maybe it was not based only on skill.Add to that Leg had a full summer of watching the kid and if they thought she was a difference maker they would have tried to keep her . Good luck to your top ten LI kid who no one knows but my guess is you wil not be moving on to YJ .

And how do you know that Leg did not try to keep her? It was not Leg's choice as I would not have brought my kid back either under any circumstance after reading how the kid was treated for the last year. It's all over this forum, a lot had to be cleaned up but overall the parents were terrible to that kid. why don't you ask the Moderator who had to step in constantly to stop the BS. If it's not this kid, it's the UNC commit. you all have to really stop hating on children, it's not going to make your kids better or talked about. Secondly who said this kid was even attending any tryouts at all? and even if she is, the kid's talent or lack of as according to you should speak for itself. Hating on any of these kids will not change your kids circumstance. Every year its the same crap when it's time for YJ tryouts, last year it was the UNC commit, this year its someone else. Just let the kids play and the chips fall where they may.

You really are a loser . First how do you know if legacy did try to keep her unless you were actively involved.Second if you are comparing this kid to the UNC commit you are clueless. Third someone earlier said this unknown phenom was showing up at YJ . Give it a rest you are way too emotionally involved not to be thinking they are talk about your kid but honestly no one other than people on Leg b team have any idea who you are . My guess you will not show up to YJ tryouts as your ego cannot take another honest assessment of your kids ability . [/quote]

Honest?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where was DELETED over the weekend?

You keep trying to get this up and I keep deleting it. You act like a pedophile, you sonofabitch

Last edited by CJ Orlando; . Reason: No player id
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
We are not doing this again.. Leave the girls alone, creeper/s.

Really are you kidding me????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone have first hand with GPA / SAT stuff. what kind of GPA's do they need to commit a kid these days? a guy at work told me Drexel wanted his daughter but she didn't have a 3.5 GPA so they had to pass..

could this be possible? not exactly Harvard right? how are 3 port athletes supposed to get straight A's like the kids that come right home at 3 o clock and study all night?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone have first hand with GPA / SAT stuff. what kind of GPA's do they need to commit a kid these days? a guy at work told me Drexel wanted his daughter but she didn't have a 3.5 GPA so they had to pass..

could this be possible? not exactly Harvard right? how are 3 port athletes supposed to get straight A's like the kids that come right home at 3 o clock and study all night?

I'm hoping the last part of your post was intended to be sarcastic!! It was right???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most updated data is usually on college board. That will give you the gpa's sat scores cost size division etc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just saw where M and D 2020 committed to MD. It's happening people. Congrats to her..hard work paying off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The colleges will overlook a lot if the kids a stud. You can walk in just about anywhere with a 3.0 if your making things happen on the field

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Just saw where M and D 2020 committed to MD. It's happening people. Congrats to her..hard work paying off. [/quote

??? 2020 kids have been committing for awhile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just got the email from CR pushing us all to verbal so she can take back the news cycle but we are still unsure about Suffolk community college

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow two douchebags posting in a row .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3.0 and stud doesn't get to walk into just about anywhere she wants. High academic schools want the grades and test scores to go along with the lacrosse ability. Admission criteria is certainly lower than a regular student if you are that "stud", but even then you better have good grades, show continuous improvement, and solid PSAT scores that translate into solid SAT scores that a coach can get some buy-in from an admissions department depending on the school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's taking so long for the 20's to verbal? We are in October and they have been in High School for over a month already. Wasn't this the best national class ever?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's taking so long for the 20's to verbal? We are in October and they have been in High School for over a month already. Wasn't this the best national class ever?

The smart ones are taking their time, looking at multiple offers, visiting schools and finding the right fit. Some verbaled over a year ago, some will continue to explore all offers. It is amazing that some people jump on the first offer thinking that it actually relates to where they stand in the lacrosse peaking order. Believe it or not many of the best players will take their time, many colleges chase the top players so they have many options to weigh. It is not a race to see who commits early, who cares. Early commits are either kids who are dialed in on one school and jump on that offer as soon as it comes in, and good for them. Or it is parents looking to win the early recruiting race, too bad for them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3.0 and stud doesn't get to walk into just about anywhere she wants. High academic schools want the grades and test scores to go along with the lacrosse ability. Admission criteria is certainly lower than a regular student if you are that "stud", but even then you better have good grades, show continuous improvement, and solid PSAT scores that translate into solid SAT scores that a coach can get some buy-in from an admissions department depending on the school.

Absolutely not true daughter was a 90 student didn't score well on SAT . Georgetown, UMD, Northwestern ,UNC, ND were all willing to get her in with 1000 on SAT. They had plenty of kids with 1400 on the SAT, average the 2 kids out its 1200 per student. That's how the coaches do it .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolutely not true daughter was a 90 student didn't score well on SAT . Georgetown, UMD, Northwestern ,UNC, ND were all willing to get her in with 1000 on SAT. They had plenty of kids with 1400 on the SAT, average the 2 kids out its 1200 per student. That's how the coaches do it .
Sounds like a good lax player but a brick academically

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She had offers from all those schools? must be a great player. The problem with this post, is that other parents with good not great kids will think this will work for them.

Page 4 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard