BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/14/19 08:37 PM
Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
by Anonymous. 10/14/19 08:35 PM
Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/14/19 08:02 PM
Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/14/19 07:49 PM
Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 10/14/19 07:44 PM
Boys 2027-5th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/14/19 07:41 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics1,803
Posts256,527
Members2,136
Most Online6,425
Sep 8th, 2019
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 381 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 380 381
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #189654
10/12/16 08:32 PM
10/12/16 08:32 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous] The Inside Lacrosse "Young Gun" Watch list is posted on the website. It was interesting to see that a good number of kids on the list are from non Hot Bed areas..
California, Oregon, Pennsylvania Georgia to name but few..
The game is growing..
The number one Senior is still from LI though


Is great to see it growing. Somewhat of a popularity contest as well. Several girls on the younger lists are there because their older sisters are really good etc. Is what it is. Not to mention that inside lax expands their readership if there if geographic diversity on these lists.
I will translate this post, qbecause it's true. inside Lacrosse stands to benefit if it adds players from outside the mid Atlantic, New [lacrosse] try-state, New England regions. They are trying to "grow readership" as much as the sport. The truth is 490 out of 500 players could be justified from within the 3 above mentioned areas. keep in mind the current political situation and what the media can accomplish to further it's own goals. [/quote

Huh. Don't tell me u r a Trumpista conspiracy nut? The guy is a scumbag. Get over it.
Really a Hillery supporter, stick your head back in the sand ostrich, I would vove for Charls Manson first, he has killed less people, and at least he's honest


he is honest?????????????? wow u live in a fantasy world. Albeit a deep dark one.

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #189659
10/12/16 08:42 PM
10/12/16 08:42 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Inside Lacrosse "Young Gun" Watch list is posted on the website. It was interesting to see that a good number of kids on the list are from non Hot Bed areas..
California, Oregon, Pennsylvania Georgia to name but few..
The game is growing..
The number one Senior is still from LI though


Is great to see it growing. Somewhat of a popularity contest as well. Several girls on the younger lists are there because their older sisters are really good etc. Is what it is. Not to mention that inside lax expands their readership if there if geographic diversity on these lists.
I will translate this post, qbecause it's true. inside Lacrosse stands to benefit if it adds players from outside the mid Atlantic, New [lacrosse] try-state, New England regions. They are trying to "grow readership" as much as the sport. The truth is 490 out of 500 players could be justified from within the 3 above mentioned areas. keep in mind the current political situation and what the media can accomplish to further it's own goals.


I will translate this post for you . My little superstar did not get named so there must be a reason because she is the greatest player my wife and I have ever seen . Stop being a douchbag , congratulate the kids on the list and move on . What you really should do is introduce yourself to some of the kids on the list dads if you see them at a tournament and tell them your opinion , now that would be a first .

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #189678
10/12/16 09:27 PM
10/12/16 09:27 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous] The Inside Lacrosse "Young Gun" Watch list is posted on the website. It was interesting to see that a good number of kids on the list are from non Hot Bed areas..
California, Oregon, Pennsylvania Georgia to name but few..
The game is growing..
The number one Senior is still from LI though


Is great to see it growing. Somewhat of a popularity contest as well. Several girls on the younger lists are there because their older sisters are really good etc. Is what it is. Not to mention that inside lax expands their readership if there if geographic diversity on these lists.
I will translate this post, qbecause it's true. inside Lacrosse stands to benefit if it adds players from outside the mid Atlantic, New [lacrosse] try-state, New England regions. They are trying to "grow readership" as much as the sport. The truth is 490 out of 500 players could be justified from within the 3 above mentioned areas. keep in mind the current political situation and what the media can accomplish to further it's own goals. [/quote

Huh. Don't tell me u r a Trumpista conspiracy nut? The guy is a scumbag. Get over it.


And she isn't?


So at least you admit he is. I'm a republican and will not vote for him. How about you? I've got daughters that deserve better than that scumbag. I will be writing in a candidate.


Writing in CR?

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #189692
10/12/16 10:23 PM
10/12/16 10:23 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous] The Inside Lacrosse "Young Gun" Watch list is posted on the website. It was interesting to see that a good number of kids on the list are from non Hot Bed areas..
California, Oregon, Pennsylvania Georgia to name but few..
The game is growing..
The number one Senior is still from LI though


Is great to see it growing. Somewhat of a popularity contest as well. Several girls on the younger lists are there because their older sisters are really good etc. Is what it is. Not to mention that inside lax expands their readership if there if geographic diversity on these lists.
I will translate this post, qbecause it's true. inside Lacrosse stands to benefit if it adds players from outside the mid Atlantic, New [lacrosse] try-state, New England regions. They are trying to "grow readership" as much as the sport. The truth is 490 out of 500 players could be justified from within the 3 above mentioned areas. keep in mind the current political situation and what the media can accomplish to further it's own goals. [/quote

Huh. Don't tell me u r a Trumpista conspiracy nut? The guy is a scumbag. Get over it.


And she isn't?


So at least you admit he is. I'm a republican and will not vote for him. How about you? I've got daughters that deserve better than that scumbag. I will be writing in a candidate.


Writing in CR?


Hillary is somebody you would want your daughters to emulate? h

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #189701
10/12/16 10:37 PM
10/12/16 10:37 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Hillary is somebody you would want your daughters to emulate? h[/quote]

President George H. W. Bush does. You mean a highly intelligent, hard working, accomplished woman? You do realize you are talking about the likely first woman President of the United States of America. 30 years of old white men fearing a woman president has resulted in 3 decades of trashing this woman. And she has withstood it and looks like she is going to come out on top. I'd say there is quite a lot to be emulated there for young women. And if you are a Trump supporter, you are the likely reason it's going to happen. Because if MY republican party had nominated a reasonable candidate, we would have won the election going away. So yeah, I can both not like many of her/Dems policies and still recognize that she is an accomplished woman. And I can also hate the fact that Trump is our nominee.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #189705
10/12/16 11:45 PM
10/12/16 11:45 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hillary is somebody you would want your daughters to emulate? h


President George H. W. Bush does. You mean a highly intelligent, hard working, accomplished woman? You do realize you are talking about the likely first woman President of the United States of America. 30 years of old white men fearing a woman president has resulted in 3 decades of trashing this woman. And she has withstood it and looks like she is going to come out on top. I'd say there is quite a lot to be emulated there for young women. And if you are a Trump supporter, you are the likely reason it's going to happen. Because if MY republican party had nominated a reasonable candidate, we would have won the election going away. So yeah, I can both not like many of her/Dems policies and still recognize that she is an accomplished woman. And I can also hate the fact that Trump is our nominee. [/quote]

Accomplished at what , staying with her rapist husband because it would help forward her career , or dragging her husbands accusers thru the mud . There have been plenty of scumbag politicians who were successful and she is just another one .

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: TommyM] #189706
10/13/16 05:28 AM
10/13/16 05:28 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Lacrosse forum, people. Not a political forum. Stop the Trump/Clinton talk as both are going to be why WW3 begins. No reason to battle about it here. Get back to bashing clubs/teams/players/coaches/dads/moms/siblings, it better suits you all.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: TommyM] #189725
10/13/16 08:24 AM
10/13/16 08:24 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



at least Trump may have been exposed to Lax at a prep school somewhere in his past....closest HRC ever came to a Lax stick is the one she found, along with the cigar, after Monica Lewinsky left Bubba in the Oval Office..

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #189752
10/13/16 09:43 AM
10/13/16 09:43 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
at least Trump may have been exposed to Lax at a prep school somewhere in his past....closest HRC ever came to a Lax stick is the one she found, along with the cigar, after Monica Lewinsky left Bubba in the Oval Office..


And there is whyu should not be on a girls high school forum and why republican women in droves are not walking but running from your guy Trump. U r disgusting and I feel for your daughter.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #189771
10/13/16 10:43 AM
10/13/16 10:43 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]at least Trump may have been exposed to Lax at a prep school somewhere in his past....closest HRC ever came to a Lax stick is the one she found, along with the cigar, after Monica Lewinsky left Bubba in the Oval Office..


And there is whyu should not be on a girls high school forum and why republican women in droves are not walking but running from your guy Trump. U r disgusting and I feel for your daughter. [/qu

Too funny it's just like lacrosse both sides blind and drinking the kook-aid. If you cannot see that Trump sophmoric and that Hillary is s terrible role model for young girls you are all blind . Stand by your man even when he has been proven to have mistreated you time and again with a track record of mistreating women or the load mouth bully ,good luck to us all.

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: TommyM] #189782
10/13/16 11:02 AM
10/13/16 11:02 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Well,Pull that lever for HRC with pride then...just make sure that if/when YOUR daughter gets anywhere near Hillbilly Bill, that you were warned...and don't worry about MY daughter...we explained to her what is going on in the news with knucklehead DT ..but also made sure that she knows that the other candidate is married to a RAPIST--of a woman not much older than her--and who was impeached and disbarred for life..so, go ahead, feel real proud of your new president, HRC.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #189818
10/13/16 01:20 PM
10/13/16 01:20 PM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,050
NY
T
TommyM Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
TommyM  Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
T

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,050
NY
This is not the place for this banter. It ends now.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: TommyM] #189823
10/13/16 02:11 PM
10/13/16 02:11 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Thank You.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: Anonymous] #189826
10/13/16 02:18 PM
10/13/16 02:18 PM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,050
NY
T
TommyM Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
TommyM  Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
T

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,050
NY
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thank You.


Anytime.

Reply Quote
Re: Girls High School Lax [Re: TommyM] #191086
10/20/16 04:33 PM
10/20/16 04:33 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Any idea when seedlings come out for Suffolk

Reply Quote
Page 6 of 381 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 380 381
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification





Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1