BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 62 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Oreilly is the mechanic does all of the work. Channy is the driver that gets the credit for the wins. I would rather have my kid learning and losing from Oreilly then being the one of the extras on the A team that we're not getting playing time already in a pre season tournament

Looked like all the kids on Channy's team got plenty of play. Not sure why everyone keeps saying that kids will be sidelined. As for Oreilly, he is a great coach and it will be great to see what he makes of his current team.

Another A Team? Doubt it. Below the mean.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oreilly is the mechanic does all of the work. Channy is the driver that gets the credit for the wins. I would rather have my kid learning and losing from Oreilly then being the one of the extras on the A team that we're not getting playing time already in a pre season tournament

Looked like all the kids on Channy's team got plenty of play. Not sure why everyone keeps saying that kids will be sidelined. As for Oreilly, he is a great coach and it will be great to see what he makes of his current team.

Channy's team lost to the Geese by a goal. They are a definite A team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both games played by the geese were very sloppy. It seemed like the geese were toying with express. Channy with have another chance Saturday, they play again. So M32 not making a difference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both games played by the geese were very sloppy. It seemed like the geese were toying with express. Channy with have another chance Saturday, they play again. So M32 not making a difference.

That's because Geese are not a dominant team. They are just a goal or two better than the rest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's because Geese are not a dominant team. They are just a goal or two better than the rest.

There is only 1 Dominant Team [****]

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express will be better than Geese

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo crew gonna be there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express was pretty much a new team playing together for first time last weekend. You can see they have some top talent and I assume they will gel more and more over time. Geese are not the only ones who played sloppy so I can't see that as a valid excuse. With a 5-4 last second win there's no way Geese were "toying" with Express. That was a fun game to witness, signals good competition ahead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was the first game. Geese goalie stepped it up at the end or the Geese would have lost. Championship Game went back and forth, yes many teams played sloppy. I guess that what we get for fall ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express was pretty much a new team playing together for first time last weekend. You can see they have some top talent and I assume they will gel more and more over time. Geese are not the only ones who played sloppy so I can't see that as a valid excuse. With a 5-4 last second win there's no way Geese were "toying" with Express. That was a fun game to witness, signals good competition ahead.

It's not really new. A lot have been together since 2nd grade. The team will win but certain aspects of the game don't really get taught. Double teaming, clears, rides, wing play, an offensive scheme other then "GO" and get through.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One team played 21 kids the other played 13. The team that continues to play his whole team will be the one that continues to get better .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One team played 21 kids the other played 13. The team that continues to play his whole team will be the one that continues to get better .

Just curious, which team shortened the bench?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And that's the team that won will win!! Express does not have enough fire power to only play 13 players. Those kids will need to develop a lot more. Maybe channy should bring the M32 coach and their star player back from Maryland?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express A, Geese & Blast should all play each other this weekend. It would be great practice for all of them. Silt for Blast to play up when you have 2 good competitive teams to play against. Bi can see playing up when there isn't good competition but those 3 should play each other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express A, Geese & Blast should all play each other this weekend. It would be great practice for all of them. Silt for Blast to play up when you have 2 good competitive teams to play against. Bi can see playing up when there isn't good competition but those 3 should play each other.

Blast will hide this fall and spring just like Wolfpack did last year thinking they're better than everyone else just because they beat them the year before. How many times did WP beat Taz last year? Zero. Lost to them 4 times. if they lose to an older team, that's acceptable to them. They have an excuse. They have no excuses for losing to our kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast ducking the Geese & Express, huh?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there some rule that only Blast can play up but Express and Geese can't? I'm sure it's not too late for your team to get moved to the 2024A bracket. Why don't you give it a go? The bracket has room for another team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its youth lacrosse man, get a life. I understand your sons team lost a few times over the summer. Let it go. Take my word for it. Its no big deal. My oldest son plays in high school now, nobody cares or even remembers what his teams record was when he was a fourth grader.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there some rule that only Blast can play up but Express and Geese can't? I'm sure it's not too late for your team to get moved to the 2024A bracket. Why don't you give it a go? The bracket has room for another team.

Teams should play on grade level. Getting beat playing up is a cop out. It's ok to lose on grade level; well, I guess not if you play for Big Orange.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or we could all just play each other in our own bracket. I guess with your 2006 birthdays 2024 more appropriate anyway

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Common sense, maybe? Why would 3-4 teams play up when they can all play each other on grade level? The only reason Blast is playing up is because the older teams are and they want to do what the cool kids are doing. Unfortunately for Blast, they are not nearly as good as the older teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You do understand that in the Championship the Geese beat express by 6 goals... Either way both teams will be at the top of this age group!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But the Lord is with the Chaminade boys, I mean Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can see the headlines now...

CHICKENS
Blast Duck Geese

Top three teams:
Geese
Chickens
Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You do understand that in the Championship the Geese beat express by 6 goals... Either way both teams will be at the top of this age group!

Not true. No way 6 goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CHICKENS
Blast Duck Geese

Top three teams:
Geese
Chickens
Express

They are 9. You are losers. Get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CHICKENS
Blast Duck Geese

Top three teams:
Geese
Chickens
Express

Can't include Blast until they play someone. If you go by last year it's meaningless. Blast beat Express by 2. Geese just beat Express by 4. Guess Geese are better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CHICKENS
Blast Duck Geese

Top three teams:
Geese
Chickens
Express

Can't include Blast until they play someone. If you go by last year it's meaningless. Blast beat Express by 2. Geese just beat Express by 4. Guess Geese are better.

when it mattered:

Geese 0 - 4; Express 0 - 2. Gotta earn a rematch. Maybe one day, until then pipe down wannabe. Just pipe down because you sound silly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 and 3 goal games. Always close. And it's a new year with new players. Can't say they're the better team until the play them. And they won't because they know there's a very good chance they lose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CHICKENS
Blast Duck Geese

Top three teams:
Geese
Chickens
Express

when it mattered:

Geese 0 - 4; Express 0 - 2. Gotta earn a rematch. Maybe one day, until then pipe down wannabe. Just pipe down because you sound silly.

He sounds silly? Read what you just wrote and tell me who sounds like a moron.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CHICKENS
Blast Duck Geese

Top three teams:
Geese
Chickens
Express

when it mattered:

So you beat teams by 2-3 goals and you think you're team is too good? Those sound like competitive games to me. Bandits and Wolfpack beat everyone by 10-15 goals. That's why they played up (and lost). Blast is not them. They can't even hold a candle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast beat geese 4x last year And lost zero Not once or twice they we're 4for 4 zero wins for the Goose

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast beat geese 4x last year And lost zero Not once or twice they we're 4for 4 zero wins for the Goose

Last year. Close games. Different teams. Keep hiding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how on every board the legacy parents all have superiority complex realizing they are second class citizens regardless of what' they are told.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go to bed junior. How old are you 14. Give your mom back her I phone. If your an adult your an embarrasment .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come and get it. Champs call the shots.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go to bed junior. How old are you 14. Give your mom back her I phone. If your an adult your an embarrasment .

14? I think most 11 yr olds ha e iPhones by now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know the bracket Blast is in. Geese can play up too. Except your coaches are clearly smarter than you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know the bracket Blast is in. Geese can play up too. Except your coaches are clearly smarter than you are.

Yes, we see the bracket Blast is in. Your club made sure you didn't ply the best team in the bracket, but you are playing a team called Scrambled Eggs and a crappy upstate team. You know damn well that you're schedule is much easier than playing Geese and Express on grade level. Scrambled Eggs. Give me a break.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scrambled eggs is very good combo team btw. I remember a year ago and at that time Geese were better than blast based by adults previous year. Blast played up fall and everyone questioned it here til spring and Summer came and the reason was obvious they got better by doing so. Every 91 A team plays up in fall it's program philosophy and it seems to work. Makes sense on many different levels Stop all this craziness as well its fall ball. Kids are doing a million different things Enjoy the time with your kid frustrated dad

Page 5 of 62 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard