BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 313 1 2 3 4 312 313
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can anyone explain the Texas references?

I guess it was 2 years ago now that Trig was days away from taking some job in Texas and leaving the BW club high and dry. Well at least that was the story I can not confirm. Because BW lives in the shadows like Batman.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trig is the Donald Trump of Lacrosse. Loud, non PC and calls it as he see's it.

In the land of PC and over sensitive metrosexuals that is the DMV...it's just impossible for an old school style Coach like him to stick around.

I'm sure the phones were ringing off the hooks with complaints since he took the job at SJC. Mom's complaining because he wouldn't let them on the field to apply cold compresses to Billy's neck during his water break. I've see it all on these fields and it's absolutely ridiculous. A new generation of entitled sissy boys that can't wipe their own @ss without mommy.

These three dipshi@s at SJC couldn't even remember to drink water and stay hydrated for practice. What's the stupid administration do?

I KNOW!! LETS FIRE THE COACH AND SAVE FACE!!

Typical and pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In the land of PC and over sensitive metrosexuals that is the DMV...it's just impossible for an old school style Coach like him to stick around.

I'm sure the phones were ringing off the hooks with complaints since he took the job at SJC. Mom's complaining because he wouldn't let them on the field to apply cold compresses to Billy's neck during his water break. I've see it all on these fields and it's absolutely ridiculous. A new generation of entitled sissy boys that can't wipe their own @ss without mommy.

These three dipshi@s at SJC couldn't even remember to drink water and stay hydrated for practice. What's the stupid administration do?

Typical and pathetic.

As the parent of one of these "[lacrosse]", you have no idea what you are talking about. Running three kids into the ground was not what got him fired. It was just the last straw. And if I were a betting man, I would bet that you are said coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical and pathetic.

I know you do not have to put your name on this site but if you are such a man to post this please put your full name and where I could find you. Then we can see how much you open your sorry mouth.So how do you describe the Madlax owner?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical and pathetic.

As the parent of one of these "[lacrosse]", you have no idea what you are talking about. Running three kids into the ground was not what got him fired. It was just the last straw. And if I were a betting man, I would bet that you are said coach.

BOOM!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical and pathetic.

There is an obvious line between teaching kids grit, toughness, character, etc. vs. meat head abusive practices on the field.

Not one. Not two. Three. Let that sink in your feeble brain for a second. You think SJC wants that liability? You think other successful coaches have kids riding ambulances to the ER? The answer is an obvious NO.

And obviously it is the kids fault for not hydrating "properly". Perhaps if they were allowed water, they could stay hydrated?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical and pathetic.

What was it that got him fired?

I hear the same things about this guy year after year, but nobody ever has any real bullets.

3 kids were heat casualty's

He yells

Can someone please give some details?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical and pathetic.

Sad attempt, Madlax Dad. You're not fooling anyone with this over the top post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you realize he is defending trig, right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, he's not. It's an over the top parody of a BW supporter. Painfully obvious.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Blackwolf playing November tourneys? Which ones?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well the coach has lots of free time to maybe have a practice or two before they play. But make sure you give your son lots of water Trig will not be looking out for his best interest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well the coach has lots of free time to maybe have a practice or two before they play. But make sure you give your son lots of water Trig will not be looking out for his best interest.

Duhhh!!! You should be doing that anyway you mental [lacrosse].

That's the problem, dumb parents = dumb kids that don't even know what proper hydration is or do know and are irresponsible.

No personal responsibility and all of their problems are always everybody else's fault.

Let me guess...your kid's meal of choice prior to a practice/game is Starbuck's, McDonald's...or a few Doughnuts that some moron parent brings.

DMV moron parents are the real issue here and why Coaches hate dealing with you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Duhhh!!! You should be doing that anyway you mental [lacrosse].

That's the problem, dumb parents = dumb kids that don't even know what proper hydration is or do know and are irresponsible.

No personal responsibility and all of their problems are always everybody else's fault.

Let me guess...your kid's meal of choice prior to a practice/game is Starbuck's, McDonald's...or a few Doughnuts that some moron parent brings.

DMV moron parents are the real issue here and why Coaches hate dealing with you.

That works if it was one kid. He was trying to be a tough guy and prove some point God only knows what. But he clearly was trying to push the kids and it blew up in his face. You are correct kids are soft these days and he just showed he is a idiot by not seeing this coming. Let me say it again three, 3, III that is how many kids left on their backs. He is a fool.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wasn't there so I don't know what did or what did not occur. I've heard 50 different versions of this story already so I'm skeptical as to what the truth really is. Any story pertaining to BW is usually at a minimum 98% bullsh#t regurgitated by some turd who's kid isn't even affiliated with the club.

I don't see the relevance of 3 at all. It's impossible it wasn't a personal lack of responsibility on the kids part because there couldn't have possibly been 3 dehydrated kids out of 30?...C'mon, give me a break.

2021 tryouts this year...there were four (4) kids that bowed out to the side lines in the first 20 minutes because they were dehydrated. I always find it hard to believe that a kid would show up to a practice, no less a tryout dehydrated...but it happens. To me it's totally unacceptable because as an athlete it's a no brainer and can turn into a serious situation fast. But again, dumb parents = dumb kids. In their defense though...those kids did bow out when they started feeling sick.

If HS kids are too dumb to properly hydrate, too dumb to bow out when they start feeling sick or too dumb to run off and get water when they need it....that's called natural selection.

Kid's migrate to BW because they want to be challenged and want to get better...to get to the next level. That doesn't mean the coach is God!! So even IF Trig didn't call water for everybody at once...if you need a drink you go grab a f#$%ing drink....or did Trig have a gun to their heads too?

Uber liberal, PC and SOFT DMV parents are the underlying issue and they are breeding.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wasn't there so I don't know what did or what did not occur. I've heard 50 different versions of this story already so I'm skeptical as to what the truth really is. Any story pertaining to BW is usually at a minimum 98% bullsh#t regurgitated by some turd who's kid isn't even affiliated with the club.

I don't see the relevance of 3 at all. It's impossible it wasn't a personal lack of responsibility on the kids part because there couldn't have possibly been 3 dehydrated kids out of 30?...C'mon, give me a break.

2021 tryouts this year...there were four (4) kids that bowed out to the side lines in the first 20 minutes because they were dehydrated. I always find it hard to believe that a kid would show up to a practice, no less a tryout dehydrated...but it happens. To me it's totally unacceptable because as an athlete it's a no brainer and can turn into a serious situation fast. But again, dumb parents = dumb kids. In their defense though...those kids did bow out when they started feeling sick.

If HS kids are too dumb to properly hydrate, too dumb to bow out when they start feeling sick or too dumb to run off and get water when they need it....that's called natural selection.

Kid's migrate to BW because they want to be challenged and want to get better...to get to the next level. That doesn't mean the coach is God!! So even IF Trig didn't call water for everybody at once...if you need a drink you go grab a f#$%ing drink....or did Trig have a gun to their heads too?

Uber liberal, PC and SOFT DMV parents are the underlying issue and they are breeding.
Some kids, especially younger ones, do not know what proper hydration is and certainly do not know to show up to a likely grueling practice already hydrated. Does BW provide preparation guidelines for practices, post-practice recovery guidelines, etc for parents who are not and have not been athletes? Also, seems like reps are more important at this time of year. Certainly, no amount of conditioning now is going to pay huge dividends in spring. Young players should start conditioning for spring in December and January, so it is strange they have such intense practices now. Another thing, no kid is going to take a break during one of these "practices" if everyone is essentially part of a long-running and constant tryout to make a tournament roster, if they even go to those. One note on the yelling and name-calling etc - it appears most of it is geared toward the parents watching these sessions. "My Johnny is getting the treatment and he can handle it." Parents even chuckle at his name-calling which then feeds on itself. Even the toughest, hard-nosed kid doesn't need all that to motivate himself. Very strange dynamic. Certainly DMV kids are more pampered than most, but coaching youth, high school, college, and even pros has evolved to largely do away with this neanderthal approach that people continue to label as "old school."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a high school practice, right? I am assuming Trig didn't give up his st johns coaching position because of an incident at a Blackwolf workout. Is it possible that partying the night before could be a contributing factor to these high school boys being dehydrated? (Really, by high school, they are clued in to being hydrated for a workout under normal circumstances). If so, maybe the coach was trying to deter that sort of behavior in the future? I just have not heard of the need for multiple ambulances at a practice before, and it makes me wonder about the real story. This scenario would not surprise me at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a high school practice, right? I am assuming Trig didn't give up his st johns coaching position because of an incident at a Blackwolf workout. Is it possible that partying the night before could be a contributing factor to these high school boys being dehydrated? (Really, by high school, they are clued in to being hydrated for a workout under normal circumstances). If so, maybe the coach was trying to deter that sort of behavior in the future? I just have not heard of the need for multiple ambulances at a practice before, and it makes me wonder about the real story. This scenario would not surprise me at all.

Please stop trying to justify TRIG's behavior. 3 kids went to the hospital! Where are the DC police on this? Reeks of child abuse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can confirm 100% the amount of ambulances is true. And there was a report of some kind by a police officer. No telling where it went. If this is so common how many ambulances has anyone seen at any other schools this year or last? Then when we find a story of one ambulance at a local school this year or last then lets ask if it was 3 kids and 3 ambulances that showed up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do people know whether player hospitalizations are a routine thing during practices run by this coach? It is my understanding that he has been coaching high school teams and club teams, and running camps, for a while. I have heard a lot about his verbal abuse, and I have even heard of a Blackwolf Lacrosse camper vomiting from an intense workout, but this is the first I have heard of the need for ambulances (three!). Why would this have been such an extreme practice? Was it super hot? It was this fall, not summer, right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do people know whether player hospitalizations are a routine thing during practices run by this coach? It is my understanding that he has been coaching high school teams and club teams, and running camps, for a while. I have heard a lot about his verbal abuse, and I have even heard of a Blackwolf Lacrosse camper vomiting from an intense workout, but this is the first I have heard of the need for ambulances (three!). Why would this have been such an extreme practice? Was it super hot? It was this fall, not summer, right?

It's all hooplaa....trumped up BS. You have to realize who the parents and the kids are in this situation. All liberal, limp wrist whiners that NEVER consider themselves to be part of the problem. It'a always someone else's fault...who can we blame for this.

The kids were not properly hydrated....end of story.

Verbal abuse...lol.

Yeah, if you're an idiot...then you get called an idiot. HS, College, NFL, NBA....and in REAL life too.

If we could lose the PC agenda in America and tell more people the truth....you're an idiot....the country would be in a much better place. All you DMV Billary supporters have a nice Tuesday...Idiots.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's all hooplaa....trumped up BS. You have to realize who the parents and the kids are in this situation. All liberal, limp wrist whiners that NEVER consider themselves to be part of the problem. It'a always someone else's fault...who can we blame for this.

Verbal abuse...lol.

Yeah, if you're an idiot...then you get called an idiot. HS, College, NFL, NBA....and in REAL life too.

If we could lose the PC agenda in America and tell more people the truth....you're an idiot....the country would be in a much better place. All you DMV Billary supporters have a nice Tuesday...Idiots.

Well you could be correct us DMV people are to soft. But it just shows how much of a IDIOT he is to think he could remove all the softness from these kids in one fall practice. So even if you are correct in your statement of soft idiot 15 to 18 year old kids. He is the bigger IDIOT for not knowing his team. So lets cut the PC BS and call him the IDIOT he is the adult and the super smart expert coach. So he is the IDIOT.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Verbal abuse...lol.

Ok, Trig.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Verbal abuse...lol.

Ok, Trig.

Isn't this like the rapist blaming the victim for wearing a low cut top?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If conditions were so harsh at practice, how did the other players manage to make it through without a water break and without needing medical attention? Were the three affected boys new to sports? Do all the players -- the dehydrated three, as well as the others -- believe the end result, Trig's resignation/firing ( don't know which is accurate) was warranted? Does the team have a new coach?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If conditions were so harsh at practice, how did the other players manage to make it through without a water break and without needing medical attention? Were the three affected boys new to sports? Do all the players -- the dehydrated three, as well as the others -- believe the end result, Trig's resignation/firing ( don't know which is accurate) was warranted? Does the team have a new coach?

The point is their are 200 or so high schools in the area on the same day holding fall workouts. How many of them had 3!!!!!!! kids drop. And at a lacrosse power house school do you really think random bums would be at a Lacrosse workout not going to happen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lacrosse power house school....SJC? I think you bumped your head.

They had a chance to be competitive with Trig, but that ship sunk. Too many hyper sensitive wimps, non hackers and gender confused parents over there.

Outstanding laugh on a Wed AM though SUGAR BRITCHES!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They had a chance to be competitive with Trig, but that ship sunk. Too many hyper sensitive wimps, non hackers and gender confused parents over there.

Sad but true. Trig would have turned SJC into a powerhouse. SJC parents weren't willing to go the Dark Side. As opposed to DJO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The point was they play in a elite conference with tons of money behind the teams. You still did not answer the point that no other coach had any kids dropping like your boy did. He is a known jerk and soft kids or not he is and was a ticking time bomb.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those kids dropping was an anomaly for Trig and a very strange one at that. Nobody here will ever know the truth, but I can certainly speculate. More BS than a barnyard.

Regardless of that, all the Trig haters have stated that it wasn't what got him fired. Again, the hyper sensitive wimps, non hackers and gender confused parents were not happy with a non PC coach that spoke the truth and actually held a high standard for his athletes.

These are the same morons who think that their glass jawed kid's are going to play at the D1 level. Through osmosis? It really is comical, how dumb these people are.

So now SJC is back to being a laughing stock and the three cherries who fainted are back playing Xbox in mommy's basement full time. One thing NOBODY has mentioned here and it's no surprise is that the other 98% of that team is totally pissed that their coach got the boot. You know, the kids that don't aspire to mediocrity, take the game seriously and want to play at the highest level in college.

GREAT JOB parents and administrators of SJC!! Even your supreme overlord Hitllary Clinton has more balls than you do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those kids dropping was an anomaly for Trig and a very strange one at that. Nobody here will ever know the truth, but I can certainly speculate. More BS than a barnyard.

Regardless of that, all the Trig haters have stated that it wasn't what got him fired. Again, the hyper sensitive wimps, non hackers and gender confused parents were not happy with a non PC coach that spoke the truth and actually held a high standard for his athletes.

These are the same morons who think that their glass jawed kid's are going to play at the D1 level. Through osmosis? It really is comical, how dumb these people are.

So now SJC is back to being a laughing stock and the three cherries who fainted are back playing Xbox in mommy's basement full time. One thing NOBODY has mentioned here and it's no surprise is that the other 98% of that team is totally pissed that their coach got the boot. You know, the kids that don't aspire to mediocrity, take the game seriously and want to play at the highest level in college.

GREAT JOB parents and administrators of SJC!! Even your supreme overlord Hitllary Clinton has more balls than you do.

Looks like SJC took a risk for faster results and it totally backfired. Kinda like your supreme overlord Trump. Lets see how that turns out for the GOP. SJC should have stuck with Horsey, at leaset he's a stand up guy and a good role model for young althetes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax guy with the terrible parody post, trying to rile people up against BW. Sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like SJC took a risk for faster results and it totally backfired. Kinda like your supreme overlord Trump. Lets see how that turns out for the GOP. SJC should have stuck with Horsey, at leaset he's a stand up guy and a good role model for young althetes.

And what did they out him for? Telling the kids to pull their pants up and stop speaking in ebonics?

You people are so stupid you can't get out of your own way.

Don't worry though. Hitllary banks on your stupidity and has a place for you and your kids on the great Democrapic Plantation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax guy with the terrible parody post, trying to rile people up against BW. Sad.

Go back to eating boogers and playing with your belly button lint. It's over your head and under your feet. You don't have the faculty to actually post here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wonder whether the kids who dropped -- or their teammates or medics -- might know more about why those kids could not hack it that particular day?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel kind of sorry for the SJ team left without a coach. Aren't the boys pretty upset at the parents for forcing him to leave (if that's what happened), or did they all really dislike this coach? It seems like people -- great players, reasonable parents -- flock to him to play for Blackwolf.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel kind of sorry for the SJ team left without a coach. Aren't the boys pretty upset at the parents for forcing him to leave (if that's what happened), or did they all really dislike this coach? It seems like people -- great players, reasonable parents -- flock to him to play for Blackwolf.

Well they do not mind playing for him at BW the kids go to 3 practices and 2 tournaments and verbal and never show up again.
But kids having to deal with his behavior for 4 years of high school the SH*t show who is TRIG can not be lived with for 4 years. No matter how tough you are raised.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well they do not mind playing for him at BW the kids go to 3 practices and 2 tournaments and verbal and never show up again.
But kids having to deal with his behavior for 4 years of high school the SH*t show who is TRIG can not be lived with for 4 years. No matter how tough you are raised.

I can buy this. But lots of the general "bad" stuff should have been known before hiring. If the administration knew it, as they should have, why hire him in the first place? Did he get fired for this one practice, or was it more than that? Such a short time as coach there for it to have gotten so bad so fast.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can buy this. But lots of the general "bad" stuff should have been known before hiring. If the administration knew it, as they should have, why hire him in the first place? Did he get fired for this one practice, or was it more than that? Such a short time as coach there for it to have gotten so bad so fast.

Well when you come in and step on any and everyone you see the first day things can go south really fast. He insulted all the parents the first day he met them. Heck even the hardest college coaches are nice to the parents when they come to meet the kid an parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another moron that has no idea what the F#ck they're talking about.

You @[lacrosse] wipes never quit with the disinformation do you?

That's ALL BW does is practice. They aren't professional tournament attendees like most clubs. It's practice, practice, practice and then hit a few select tournaments.

3 practices? You need to just say no and get your ignorant lips off that crack pipe.

Again, nobody posting this nonsense have kids affiliated with the club. You hear the drivel, but in your travelings...do your own asking around and you will find that any kid who is actually on a BW team or regularly attends clinics loves Trig. The kids that seek out BW all play or aspire to play at a high level and love the fact that non hackers and half steppers that think they are going to just chill and go through the motions are run out on a rail with their ding dong parents in tow.

Yes, even the vast majority of the SJC team loves Trig. Unfortunately, their replacement will be some PC yes man that couldn't lead himself out of his own shorts to take a sh@t.

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 313 1 2 3 4 312 313
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard