BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18
Girls 2021
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
It's the start of the Fall 2016/Spring 2017 season. Use this thread for your posts regarding this age group

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets start using the MD Lax Forum like the other age groups. The other forum has too much LI bickering. We can have our own bickering south of the Mason Dixon line.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D Black, Heros Green and Skywalkers Blue will be playing each other alot in the fall tournaments coming up in the next month. The talent and competition will be fun to watch. I think about 2-3 more teams may be joining the party as well. Hopefully Maryland can have 6 teams that can dominate the 2021 landscape.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are these mystery 2-3 teams that are suddenly going to compete with M&D, Heros and Skywalkers? Where did the talent come from to put them on that level?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one can compete with those 3, fools. They and they alone have the top 75 girls in the entire state, all headed to top D1 schools. All the other MD club teams are made up of has beens and wannabes that shouldn't even play in the same tournaments as the Holy Trinity.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No one can compete with those 3, fools. They and they alone have the top 75 girls in the entire state, all headed to top D1 schools. All the other MD club teams are made up of has beens and wannabes that shouldn't even play in the same tournaments as the Holy Trinity.

go crawl back in your parents basement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are these mystery 2-3 teams that are suddenly going to compete with M&D, Heros and Skywalkers? Where did the talent come from to put them on that level?

TLC 2021 Red for one. They will be vastly improved and capable of playing with anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry TLC not gonna compete

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stars, Heros and Skywalkers have a play date this weekend in Virginia.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TLC 2021 Red for one. They will be vastly improved and capable of playing with anyone.

Where did these girls come from that are going to be a vast improvement? TLC has been in a steady decline the last 2 years

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where did these girls come from that are going to be a vast improvement? TLC has been in a steady decline the last 2 years

New coach and new players from C2 and Diamonds. I realize that C2 and Diamonds were not overly competitive, however, the players that took the draw, scored the majority of goals and the very good C2 goalie all joined TLC. I am not predicting that they will beat M&D but the games will be far more competitive. They will be able to play Skywalkers and Heros to +/- 3 goal outcomes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

New coach and new players from C2 and Diamonds. I realize that C2 and Diamonds were not overly competitive, however, the players that took the draw, scored the majority of goals and the very good C2 goalie all joined TLC. I am not predicting that they will beat M&D but the games will be far more competitive. They will be able to play Skywalkers and Heros to +/- 3 goal outcomes.

Hope that's true. More competitive teams the better. Makes all the teams stronger.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Diamonds and C2 had some talented athletes last year but both teams lacked depth to compete. I agree TLC Red will be much improved with the addition of these top players. Did Heros and Skywalkers improve their talent levels? I guess we will find our this Fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Diamonds and C2 had some talented athletes last year but both teams lacked depth to compete. I agree TLC Red will be much improved with the addition of these top players. Did Heros and Skywalkers improve their talent levels? I guess we will find our this Fall.

Heros doesn't need to improve their talent level. They will dominate just as they did last season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heros doesn't need to improve their talent level. They will dominate just as they did last season.

Stop starting trouble.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D 2021 dominated last year....Heros had a 'good' season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ahh, yes. The M&D "dream team". I wondered how long it was going to take a '21 Black parent to speak up and put us "good" teams in our places.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't take their bait. Hero's parents don't think they dominated last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ahh, yes. The M&D "dream team". I wondered how long it was going to take a '21 Black parent to speak up and put us "good" teams in our places.

Give it a rest. No M&D parent said that. Just like no Heros parent said they dominated. Stop feeding into this crap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Heros green the A team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound like you are jealous! M&D '21 Black is a great TEAM (key word) and I'm pretty sure undefeated last season. Why can't you compliment their skills instead of hating with your sarcasm. I would compliment any team with great skills and team play. True team players are often hard to come by and that bench runs deep with so many talented young ladies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers played well today, beating both Heroes 14-9 and Stars 11-5. Both Heros and SW were without their top draw girl.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers played well today, beating both Heroes 14-9 and Stars 11-5. Both Heros and SW were without their top draw girl.

Fall ball results don't mean much. so many girls missing in most cases.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Missing from both teams? Then that's okay as a barometer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Missing from both teams? Then that's okay as a barometer.
All teams had a majority of their rosters playing and it absolutely is a barometer of the quality of these teams. All three are very solid. Skywalkers added needed depth with some quality new girls. By picking off the top couple of players from lesser clubs the A teams look much stronger. The play between top and second tier teams is widening significantly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So from what I can gather:

1. If my daughter doesn't play for one of the 3 elite teams she is doomed to the scrap heap of lacrosse and

2. Heros, M&D, and Skywalkers will be undefeated when playing against non-elite, 2nd division teams. Hope they don't crack under the pressure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So from what I can gather:

1. If my daughter doesn't play for one of the 3 elite teams she is doomed to the scrap heap of lacrosse and

2. Heros, M&D, and Skywalkers will be undefeated when playing against non-elite, 2nd division teams. Hope they don't crack under the pressure.

Far from true. Good players on the less competitive teams are at an advantage to all but the best players on the most competitive teams. I would rather my daughter play the entire game and carry the load for her team, win or lose, than have her be a sub on a team and see limited playing time. In the second scenario, she will only get in front of coaches at showcase events and prospect days.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if my daughter is a top player on a B team for M&D she will not be recruited? What if her high school is a power house for lacrosse? Doesn't the high school team draw attention as well? Thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every girl club lacrosse player in Maryland will get recruited into college if they have the desire to play at the collegiate level. There are enough teams in D1, D2, and D3 to accommodate all the girls. The difference is the money offered and the D level. We are all fortunate that we live in a state that is known for the best lacrosse players and coaches. There are colleges that will pick a player sight unseen because they are talented enough to play club in Maryland.
Find the best fit for your daughter and enjoy the ride.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every girl club lacrosse player in Maryland will get recruited into college if they have the desire to play at the collegiate level. There are enough teams in D1, D2, and D3 to accommodate all the girls. The difference is the money offered and the D level. We are all fortunate that we live in a state that is known for the best lacrosse players and coaches. There are colleges that will pick a player sight unseen because they are talented enough to play club in Maryland.

Exactly. Find the best fit for your daughter. She is the one who plays, she is the one who puts the time in. It should be her decision, with guidance from you as her parent. The club she picks may be the best fit or it may be a total mistake, but it is her mistake to make. We mistakes, it's how we grow. Let it be her decision.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if my daughter is a top player on a B team for M&D she will not be recruited? What if her high school is a power house for lacrosse? Doesn't the high school team draw attention as well? Thanks.

College coaches do not watch high school lacrosse games. They are busy with their own seasons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great information, thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both Heros and Skywalkers had chances this weekend to stake their claim as Top Dog but failed. Either they are not as good/improved as they claimed to be or M&D is more vulnerable than last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you jump out to an early 5-6 goal lead and have the defense and goalie on the ropes, you gotta finish the job Heros. Opportunities like that don't come along very often. Great game to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you jump out to an early 5-6 goal lead and have the defense and goalie on the ropes, you gotta finish the job Heros. Opportunities like that don't come along very often. Great game to watch.

It's the fall, who cares?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall or spring, it all counts. You know, I know it, clubs know it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall or spring, it all counts. You know, I know it, clubs know it.

Only nightmare dads like you care about a fall girls lacrosse game score.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's OK Heros mom/dad. 2-2 for the weekend isn't so bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SkyWalkers did not fail this weekend. They beat M&D in the championship. 4-2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In a short game. Outcome probably would've been different in a regulation game. However, I give them their props.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard