BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 214 1 2 3 4 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very good post , would say I have found some schools reluctant to give out both academic and athletic money . What I mean is if you are getting athletic money you needed to be above the non athlete academically to get the same academic money . As an example let's say at a school a 3.7 gets you a 25 percent academic monies , as an athlete you would need a 3.8-3.85 . I have been told that this is done so as to not set off any red flags at the NCAA i.e. Institutions that give academic money as a way to get more athletes in . Makes getting academic and athletic money very difficult at say a Duke and even at certain state schools , UVA , UNC, UMD , etc when applying from out of state .

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My kid turned down princeton because it would have been too long a drive for us. Pls let us know what D1 school offers you turned down, because of roster size. thanks

You're missing the point. Committing to a D1 school and never seeing the field isn't for everyone. If the education, playing time, money and comfort is there in. D2 school for an athlete it's a wonderful thing. Travel is a consideration for some folks who don't have the money to fly to games and stay in hotels. Many families have other school age children, maybe one income homes or have disabled spouse or special needs kids that can't travel. So yea, sometimes D2 schools are a better fit, No sarcasm here, enjoy watching your child play wherever they decide because life throws you curveballs every now and then and you never know how long you have left. Peace.

This post is spot on! The people who post sarcastic comments are so ignorant. I for one am a small
Business owner with 4 kids under 16. My sophomore just commited to an excellent academic d2 school within a 3 hr drive of my home. That's what worked for us. She had 2 offers from good d1 lax schools. But they were not as good once you factored in the travel time expenses and th possibility of. Not playing as much.

Its just my opinion, but i would sacrifice me being able to see my kid play live, for her to be at a better school. We've heard on the forum alot about kids having good d1 offers, curious to hear which schools. I do agree with going to a D2 school instead of a D1 school and not getting on the field. With that said its none of my business or anyone else what decisions people make.

Everyone should make whatever decisions are best for them of course. There is just so much misinformation floating around on here though that sometimes it seems like it's difficult to really know the tradeoffs you are making. Financially, academically etc. Not just for the short run, but for the long run. For instance, if it's a 10k a year difference, but a much better academic institution, seems like it might be worth it to take a student loan for the difference etc. Or the guy that says u need 100 GPA to get into an Ivy, which is wrong. And I know a kid going to G-town w a 2.9 GPA and one to BC w similar. So what are the grades a kid actually needs to get into certain schools. Whether it's D1, D2 or D3. It would be great if people were willing to honestly share the tradeoffs they have made. It would help the rest of us. What D1 schools were turned down for the D2 opportunity. Who's kid made the decision to play D3? Why? What's the equivalent talent level in D1 for Courtland or Middlebury? So what are some likely choices between divisions for that level of player etc.

"What are the grades that a kid actually needs to get into certain schools?"

- It all depends on where the coach has the player ranked on their recruiting list. The #1 recruit on the list will not have the same requirements as the # 8.

The Ivy's work off of an "academic index" there are minimum requirements for each individual. However, the average for the recruiting class is significantly higher than the minimum therefore if a priority recruit is close to the minimum the coach will take a less qualified player if they have better grades (in order to pull the class average up).

Other Highly Competitive Schools such as Duke, Georgetown, BC, ND etc... have what are known as "Slots". The coach has the ability to get a certain number of players into the school. In general, those students must have very good grades but the requirements are less than a regular student would need to get into the school. For a recruited athlete the coach would like to see 90+ avg and a minimum of 1200 on the SAT and 27 ACT. Anything less would be cause for concern. Again, the coach will have more flexibility with their top recruits.

From what I have been told, Northwestern does not have a cap on admission slots but they follow similar guideline as to who they choose to get into the school.

Remember, the coaches want the kids to be successful both on the field and in the classroom. Coaches will only take so many chances with players who do not demonstrate that they have the ability to succeed in the classroom.

As far as scholarship dollars go, don't listen to anyone. Each individual case is different. The Top recruits at fully funded schools are offered significant $$. The #1 recruit might get 75% or more, the #5 might get 25-30% and the #9 or #10 might be offered an admission slot and no athletic scholarship.
Each case is different.

If finances and cost are your biggest concern explore all options. If your daughter is a good student and a good lacrosse player you should be able to find a school that will be able to make it work financially.

If your daughter is a great student and a great lacrosse player she can write her own ticked to any school she wants. if your daughter is great student and an ok lacrosse player she can fide a school that will give her a lot of academic $$. If your daughter is a great lacrosse player and an average student she will be just fine as well, some really good schools will give plenty of athletic $$.

Ivy's do not offer athletic scholarships. (they have very generous need based aid).

Schools like Northwestens, Georgetown, Hopkins, ND, BC also offer generous need based aid packages. (they also offer athletic scholarships)

To the best of my knowledge you can not combine Athletic $$ and Need Based Aid. You can however combine Academic $$ and Athletic $$.

If your daughter is being recruited and offered a spot at North Carolina, Maryland, Penn State and Syracuse but not being offered a lot of $$ you can drop down a notch and be offered a lot more $$. It works the same way on the Academic side. If your daughter has the grades to be recruited and offered a spot and an Ivy you can drop down a bit academically and pick up significant academic $$.

DII and DIII have different rules than DI.

Some thoughts that might be helpful.

If a school expresses sincere interest and you and your daughter think the school is a good fit be sure to make the coach aware that your daughter would love to attend the school. Unless your daughter is a true stud there will be 10 other girls on the coaches list that are just as good as your daughter. Coaches want to take the kids who want to go to their school. All things being equal they will take the girl who returns the most love.

There is nothing wrong with setting high goals, dreaming big and shooting for the stars but once the recruiting process begins you and your daughter need to evaluate honestly.

To start, all of the big time programs go after most of the same kids. Maryland, North Carolina, Northwestern, Duke, Syracuse, Princeton, Penn, Florida, BC, ND, Penn State, Southern California, Stanford and any other perennial Top 10 - 20 team recruit the same 10 - 30 girls. After the majority of the top recruits commit the coaches move on and start on the next group. No one school gets all of the top girls. Some get more than others but nobody gets all of the top recruits.

The takeaway is (and this is where honestly evaluating comes in) The caliber of schools (lacrosse caliber) that are making offers will tell you where you stand. Maryland, North Carolina and Northwestern are not competing against UMass, UConn and Albany for their top recruits. If the top programs are not making offers your daughter is probably not a top recruit. Thats okay, there are great schools with great lacrosse programs that your daughter can have a great experience at without going to the Final Four.

All is not lost if you do not get offers in the first few rounds. When schools start to fill up their spots the dynamic and criteria can change. Schools do not get all of the recruits they want. For example: the top five recruits on Notre Dames list could choose to go to Duke, Northwestern, Princeton, Stanford and Virginia. When that occurs ND's #6 and #7 become #1 and #2 very quickly. Cornell's top recruits might choose to go to Hopkins, Princeton and Penn. Uconn's top recruits might choose to go to Stony Brook, UMass and Boston University. You get the idea.

Also, in the later rounds, GPA and Test Scores play a larger role as does money.
Harvard or Penn might have a spot for a kid who has exceptional grades and test scores. Duke or North Carolina might have a spot for a for a student athlete who has very good grades and does not need any financial help.

DI, II and III combine for 500 plus Women's Lacrosse Programs. Add to that all of the competitive Club Programs and there is a place for your daughter to play if they enjoy all that a team sport can offer a college student.

Maybe your daughter has very good grades and test scores, wants to go to a big Rah Rah school but is not a strong enough player to compete at Maryland, North Carolina or Penn State. Maybe she can get a lot of academic money at Ohio State or another big university and play club and have an incredible college experience and get great education. Again, you get the idea.

Don't get caught up in the mess that we call youth/HS/club lacrosse. Be smart, remember when one door closes another one opens. Find the best opportunity for your daughter and don't worry about what everyone else is doing.

Good luck to all and enjoy the ride.

From someone who has been down the road a few times with kids of different abilities and interests. From top recruit to middle of the pack. From great student to average student.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Monmouth and UMass Lowell made very nice offers to me. I decided on Tufts, I really liked the school and I liked how the girls on the team all bonded with each other. no regrets here!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After the top 20 schools most are all playing the same mediocre lacrosse so unless your daughter is an absolute star pick the school where she will be successful on and off the field and if she goes somewhere where you can actually get to watch games that's a huge plus!

Parents who have watched every game their daughter has ever played are in for a real shock when games are being played on the west coast and they cant attend anymore

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SMART GIRL!!!! Why would you go to either school if you can get into Tufts!! Good Luck!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After the top 20 schools most are all playing the same mediocre lacrosse so unless your daughter is an absolute star pick the school where she will be successful on and off the field and if she goes somewhere where you can actually get to watch games that's a huge plus!

Parents who have watched every game their daughter has ever played are in for a real shock when games are being played on the west coast and they cant attend anymore

I agree. Except it's more like the top 8-10 schools.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just to be clear, your saying #11 vs #50 would be an even game...very even mediocre game? pretty clueless comment

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#21's like James Madison and BC are just like #49 and 50 Denver and Bryant.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SMART GIRL!!!! Why would you go to either school if you can get into Tufts!! Good Luck!

Of course Monmouth wanted her she would have been the smartest girl on campus. Average SAT for Tufts is 1450 average SAT for Monmouth is 1000 and if you can play its even lower.

Go for the education every time!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree! And remember a D3 or D 2 NCAA championship game is no less important than a D1 'ship! Despite what some dillusional moms say ALL NCAA rings cost the same, so the lunatic that tries to say her sons D1 ring is $2500 looks like an idiot-and so does her child, especially when he's handing out water on the sideline in his collared shirt and pants. Celebrate all athletes, especially those who actually play.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree! And remember a D3 or D 2 NCAA championship game is no less important than a D1 'ship! Despite what some dillusional moms say ALL NCAA rings cost the same, so the lunatic that tries to say her sons D1 ring is $2500 looks like an idiot-and so does her child, especially when he's handing out water on the sideline in his collared shirt and pants. Celebrate all athletes, especially those who actually play.

The rationalizations keep coming and the stones keep getting thrown at high acieving kids. You jealous parents r pretty pathetic. Get over it. Your kid is ok, not great, but there is nothing wrong with that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course Monmouth wanted her she would have been the smartest girl on campus. Average SAT for Tufts is 1450 average SAT for Monmouth is 1000 and if you can play its even lower.

Go for the education every time!

Last time that I checked...

Princeton, Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Stanford, Duke, Penn, Hopkins, Dartmouth, Northwestern, Brown, Cornell, Notre Dame, Vanderbilt, Georgetown, University of California--Berkeley, Southern California, Virginia, Michigan, North Carolina, Boston College, William and Mary, UC Santa Barbara, Boston University, North Eastern, Lehigh, Penn State, Florida, Villanova and many more including Army and Navy .

All have DI Women's Lacrosse Programs.

The jealousy and bitterness on this site is unbelievable.

You can get a great education and play DI lacrosse.

Find the best fit for your daughter and don't knock those who choose a different path.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The rationalizations keep coming and the stones keep getting thrown at high acieving kids. You jealous parents r pretty pathetic. Get over it. Your kid is ok, not great, but there is nothing wrong with that.

I never heard of so many high achieving kids in my life, seems every parent that posts on this board has a kid going to Northwestern or Stanford. I always thought my daughter was in the majority with her 90+gpa and pretty good lax skills but I guess we are the exception. Who would have thought?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I never heard of so many high achieving kids in my life, seems every parent that posts on this board has a kid going to Northwestern or Stanford. I always thought my daughter was in the majority with her 90+gpa and pretty good lax skills but I guess we are the exception. Who would have thought?

90+ GPA (as long as that's in honors/AP classes) will get your kid in most places if they have the lax skills. Sounds like yours might not be as good as you think. Someone just listed for you above a very long list (and still not complete) of great academic institutions w D1 lax. Well beyond just NU and Stanford. If your 90+ GPA daughter isn't being looked at by them, it just means she's not a good enough lax player. No problem, it isn't a good fit and she will end up in a great situation for her somewhere else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just to be clear, your saying #11 vs #50 would be an even game...very even mediocre game? pretty clueless comment

The point is that it's very middle of the road lacrosse after the top 10-12. Most of the best athletes end up at a top 10 school. Look at the poles, and who is in the tournament year after year. It doesn't change much. Yes, if you look at it literally an 11 or 12 will usually beat a 50, but the lacrosse and level of play is just not what it is at the top schools. The drop off is drastic at a certain point. The poster who said find the best fit is absolutely right. At the end of the day it's all about the overall college experience.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The point is that it's very middle of the road lacrosse after the top 10-12. Most of the best athletes end up at a top 10 school. Look at the poles, and who is in the tournament year after year. It doesn't change much. Yes, if you look at it literally an 11 or 12 will usually beat a 50, but the lacrosse and level of play is just not what it is at the top schools. The drop off is drastic at a certain point. The poster who said find the best fit is absolutely right. At the end of the day it's all about the overall college experience.

And some kids that are having the best college experience are at schools ranked 50-125 where the lacrosse is dreadful but the girls play big minutes as freshman and have a better lax/life balance. If you aren't going to a school that will compete for a national championship pick a school that is the perfect fit we have been there!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Plenty of kids never seeing the field on those top teams...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And some kids that are having the best college experience are at schools ranked 50-125 where the lacrosse is dreadful but the girls play big minutes as freshman and have a better lax/life balance. If you aren't going to a school that will compete for a national championship pick a school that is the perfect fit we have been there!

And some kids are having the best college experience at schools ranked 10-50. And some at top 10. And some at D3 etc. All this stuff is nonsense. Kids can have good and bad experiences at all of these places. But what is a fact is that parents keep trying to downplay the highest achieving most talented lax kids, by claiming that they aren't having a good college experience, or they aren't playing, or they don't take tough classes and on and on. The reality is that it is mostly just jealousy. There are many many girls playing on very good lax teams, getting great educations and loving their college experience. Is it for everyone. Absolutely not. You have to be highly motivated, highly skilled and a strong student to handle it all well. So kudos those kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clearly have zero idea what you are talking about. Let me guess, u can't understand why your daughter wasn't recruited at BC, Penn, Stanford, UVA ... u know, those mediocre below 8-10 teams in the country. I'm sure there are lots of people that could tell you why. You just won't believe them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you don't mind me asking what kind of offers did Tufts put out there? My daughter may be looking into Tufts and we don't know anyone who goes there and plays lacrosse. If you don't want to share I understand. thx

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you don't mind me asking what kind of offers did Tufts put out there? My daughter may be looking into Tufts and we don't know anyone who goes there and plays lacrosse. If you don't want to share I understand. thx

D3 no athletic monies but lots of academic awards and there should be since the school has a starting price of $65k! Lax will get a slightly weaker academic kid in but in our experience D3 doesn't bend nearly as much on the academics as NCAA D1 sports. Just watch march madness of ACC or SEC football and its pretty obvious coaches are walking players in

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And some kids are having the best college experience at schools ranked 10-50. And some at top 10. And some at D3 etc. All this stuff is nonsense. Kids can have good and bad experiences at all of these places. But what is a fact is that parents keep trying to downplay the highest achieving most talented lax kids, by claiming that they aren't having a good college experience, or they aren't playing, or they don't take tough classes and on and on. The reality is that it is mostly just jealousy. There are many many girls playing on very good lax teams, getting great educations and loving their college experience. Is it for everyone. Absolutely not. You have to be highly motivated, highly skilled and a strong student to handle it all well. So kudos those kids.

Best post I have seen .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's D3. there are no offers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they usually offer a full ride.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

D3 no athletic monies but lots of academic awards and there should be since the school has a starting price of $65k! Lax will get a slightly weaker academic kid in but in our experience D3 doesn't bend nearly as much on the academics as NCAA D1 sports. Just watch march madness of ACC or SEC football and its pretty obvious coaches are walking players in

If you think you will be getting academic money to tufts you better have 1500 SAT and be top in your class

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you think you will be getting academic money to tufts you better have 1500 SAT and be top in your class

FYI, Tufts offers no merit scholarships. $0. No athletic money either obviously. They do meet 100% of financial need as determined by the parents EFC, but again, no merit money.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every parent on this board says their kid has that HAHA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Inside Lacrosse "Young Gun" Watch list is posted on the website. It was interesting to see that a good number of kids on the list are from non Hot Bed areas..
California, Oregon, Pennsylvania Georgia to name but few..
The game is growing..
The number one Senior is still from LI though

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Inside Lacrosse "Young Gun" Watch list is posted on the website. It was interesting to see that a good number of kids on the list are from non Hot Bed areas..
The game is growing..

Is great to see it growing. Somewhat of a popularity contest as well. Several girls on the younger lists are there because their older sisters are really good etc. Is what it is. Not to mention that inside lax expands their readership if there if geographic diversity on these lists.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The game is growing..

Long Island has
10 of top 40
4 of next 40
14 out of 80
Times are changing CR must be losing her pull

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The game is growing..

Is great to see it growing. Somewhat of a popularity contest as well. Several girls on the younger lists are there because their older sisters are really good etc. Is what it is. Not to mention that inside lax expands their readership if there if geographic diversity on these lists.
I will translate this post, qbecause it's true. inside Lacrosse stands to benefit if it adds players from outside the mid Atlantic, New [lacrosse] try-state, New England regions. They are trying to "grow readership" as much as the sport. The truth is 490 out of 500 players could be justified from within the 3 above mentioned areas. keep in mind the current political situation and what the media can accomplish to further it's own goals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous] The Inside Lacrosse "Young Gun" Watch list is posted on the website. It was interesting to see that a good number of kids on the list are from non Hot Bed areas..
The game is growing..

I will translate this post, qbecause it's true. inside Lacrosse stands to benefit if it adds players from outside the mid Atlantic, New [lacrosse] try-state, New England regions. They are trying to "grow readership" as much as the sport. The truth is 490 out of 500 players could be justified from within the 3 above mentioned areas. keep in mind the current political situation and what the media can accomplish to further it's own goals. [/quote

Huh. Don't tell me u r a Trumpista conspiracy nut? The guy is a scumbag. Get over it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous] The Inside Lacrosse "Young Gun" Watch list is posted on the website. It was interesting to see that a good number of kids on the list are from non Hot Bed areas..
The game is growing..

I will translate this post, qbecause it's true. inside Lacrosse stands to benefit if it adds players from outside the mid Atlantic, New [lacrosse] try-state, New England regions. They are trying to "grow readership" as much as the sport. The truth is 490 out of 500 players could be justified from within the 3 above mentioned areas. keep in mind the current political situation and what the media can accomplish to further it's own goals. [/quote

Huh. Don't tell me u r a Trumpista conspiracy nut? The guy is a scumbag. Get over it.

And she isn't?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The game is growing..

And she isn't?

So at least you admit he is. I'm a republican and will not vote for him. How about you? I've got daughters that deserve better than that scumbag. I will be writing in a candidate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The game is growing..

Really a Hillery supporter, stick your head back in the sand ostrich, I would vove for Charls Manson first, he has killed less people, and at least he's honest

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The game is growing..

Really a Hillery supporter, stick your head back in the sand ostrich, I would vove for Charls Manson first, he has killed less people, and at least he's honest

he is honest?????????????? wow u live in a fantasy world. Albeit a deep dark one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The game is growing..

I will translate this post, qbecause it's true. inside Lacrosse stands to benefit if it adds players from outside the mid Atlantic, New [lacrosse] try-state, New England regions. They are trying to "grow readership" as much as the sport. The truth is 490 out of 500 players could be justified from within the 3 above mentioned areas. keep in mind the current political situation and what the media can accomplish to further it's own goals.

I will translate this post for you . My little superstar did not get named so there must be a reason because she is the greatest player my wife and I have ever seen . Stop being a douchbag , congratulate the kids on the list and move on . What you really should do is introduce yourself to some of the kids on the list dads if you see them at a tournament and tell them your opinion , now that would be a first .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The game is growing..

And she isn't?

So at least you admit he is. I'm a republican and will not vote for him. How about you? I've got daughters that deserve better than that scumbag. I will be writing in a candidate.

Writing in CR?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The game is growing..

And she isn't?

Writing in CR?

Hillary is somebody you would want your daughters to emulate? h

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hillary is somebody you would want your daughters to emulate? h[/quote]

President George H. W. Bush does. You mean a highly intelligent, hard working, accomplished woman? You do realize you are talking about the likely first woman President of the United States of America. 30 years of old white men fearing a woman president has resulted in 3 decades of trashing this woman. And she has withstood it and looks like she is going to come out on top. I'd say there is quite a lot to be emulated there for young women. And if you are a Trump supporter, you are the likely reason it's going to happen. Because if MY republican party had nominated a reasonable candidate, we would have won the election going away. So yeah, I can both not like many of her/Dems policies and still recognize that she is an accomplished woman. And I can also hate the fact that Trump is our nominee.

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 214 1 2 3 4 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard