BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 78 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They sold that express team as a 2nd A team. Wow.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how cool what it be if the penguin wears a sweet perm wig to holloween havoc and iPad dad has bright orange vest on with a penguin mask ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
way to go outlaws

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

I know parents on that team whi weee told it would be A/B team, not even close! Over 24 kids there today and maybe 6-8 MAX can catch or throw! No FOGO, no LSM, can't clear ty ball or win a faceoff! These kids have a long year ahead of them!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how cool what it be if the penguin wears a sweet perm wig to holloween havoc and iPad dad has bright orange vest on with a penguin mask ??

Wow! That would be sooooooo cool.

Now get a life

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote=Anonymous]how cool what it be if the penguin wears a sweet perm wig to holloween havoc and iPad dad has bright orange vest on with a penguin mask ?? [/quote]

Im truly cracking up. I'm wondering if this is my fb tailgating pal posting. Bc that would just make it that much more hilarious.... GO 14 BUT forever 99

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy doesn't sell anything but the truth. Don't kid urself everybody knows that and they still choose to have kids play for the team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quack

quote=Anonymous]

Wow! That would be sooooooo cool.

Now get a life[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the result of the championship game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws won by 3 or 4 goals.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws won by 3 or 4 goals.

Everyone knew what the outcome was gonna be! Legacy is almost the same B team they were last year. Outlaws went from B to B+ so they were the better team today!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O'Reilly coaching my son's 2022 team regardless of what you idiots think is far better than some of the coaching staff out there. Considering we are catholic school bound. At least MC and O'Reilly know who my kid is. They training/coaching alone is excellent. Don't care A, B, C or D, it's about the coaching for us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy a whole new team. 75% new players. Nothing close to where they were last year. Much improved with a few united TLI and dukes kids. They will be competitive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a knock on your kid at all, Im sure her's a great kid..but I hope he's Catholic school bound for educational and religon purposes because the chancees of your B team son seeing field time at a St Anthonys or Chaminade is probaly very slim at best..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O'Reilly coaching my son's 2022 team regardless of what you idiots think is far better than some of the coaching staff out there. Considering we are catholic school bound. At least MC and O'Reilly know who my kid is. They training/coaching alone is excellent. Don't care A, B, C or D, it's about the coaching for us.

and that's the way it should be. people really have nothing better to do than bash everyone. this is all about foundation and training/coaching is key.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channy doesn't sell anything but the truth. Don't kid urself everybody knows that and they still choose to have kids play for the team

if you are in catholic school or heading to catholic school, it's a no brainer. whose everybody? mind your business. you sound bitter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy a whole new team. 75% new players. Nothing close to where they were last year. Much improved with a few united TLI and dukes kids. They will be competitive

VERY untrue ! My son is on the team out of 20 kids there are 14 that were on the team last year. Your math is incorrect!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a knock on your kid at all, Im sure her's a great kid..but I hope he's Catholic school bound for educational and religon purposes because the chancees of your B team son seeing field time at a St Anthonys or Chaminade is probaly very slim at best..

right because kids don't improve. can you at least get them through puberty. give it a rest already. you made your point. don't play for MC. we get it. move on. broken record doesn't begin to describe you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

VERY untrue ! My son is on the team out of 20 kids there are 14 that were on the team last year. Your math is incorrect!

is this about outlaws or 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you a coach in the catholic schools? Didn't think so. Kids make improvements and the gap closes with others. A or B, I don't care and as far as college goes, playing lacrosse would be a bonus. I have a 529 plan with my son on high honor roll and he is a good lax player. Not my observations, but from other coaches. Not worried here and certainly not living in lalala land.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if you are in catholic school or heading to catholic school, it's a no brainer. whose everybody? mind your business. you sound bitter.

Mind my business? It was a PUBLIC post, you sound idiotic with that response. And by everybody that's exactly what it means, anybody and everybody in this lax universe that knows channy. I'm not bitter at all it just tiresome hearing people complaining about him selling bs about a team being a second A team or B+ team etc. Not many people like him or how he takes anybody's money but yet most ppl still line his pockets, so unless your kids on the "2nd" A team what are you whining about then.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mind my business? It was a PUBLIC post, you sound idiotic with that response. And by everybody that's exactly what it means, anybody and everybody in this lax universe that knows channy. I'm not bitter at all it just tiresome hearing people complaining about him selling bs about a team being a second A team or B+ team etc. Not many people like him or how he takes anybody's money but yet most ppl still line his pockets, so unless your kids on the "2nd" A team what are you whining about then.

Like I said, mind your business. Why do you care what other people do. It's a free country

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
QUACK

Like I said, mind your business. Why do you care what other people do. It's a free country

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
QUACK

YOUR A LUNATIC!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Clueless statement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clueless indeed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So we have:
-sweet perm guy
-i-pad guy
-Penguin

Has to be some others, no? I got $100 for a better one than sweet perm guy. Instead of beating up on the kids and teams let's make fun of the dads and moms. Just my 2 cents

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best post . So true leave the kids alone. It's the parents who deserve the gossip

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So we have:
-sweet perm guy
-i-pad guy
-Penguin

Has to be some others, no? I got $100 for a better one than sweet perm guy. Instead of beating up on the kids and teams let's make fun of the dads and moms. Just my 2 cents

How about the guy who looks like Santa Claus in orange at every tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Against who? B teams yes they will. Outlaws are not as good as the big 3 and still beat up on Legacy pretty good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are a solid team. 5th beat out there on LI. Is that so bad? By your theory everybody stinks except express. Nobody on LI will beat them this year. But they all will be competitive games. Isn't that what you want? Express, 91, igloo, outlaws, legacy and fl$ will all be good. LI should be proud.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're QUACKERS

They are a solid team. 5th beat out there on LI. Is that so bad? By your theory everybody stinks except express. Nobody on LI will beat them this year. But they all will be competitive games. Isn't that what you want? Express, 91, igloo, outlaws, legacy and fl$ will all be good. LI should be proud.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're QUACKERS

Im going to disagree. They are a top 10 team NO WAY in the top 5.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who cares????? you guys are all nuts... speaking of nutz. How's the old "smash deez" crazy parents and team looking this year...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who cares????? you guys are all nuts... speaking of nutz. How's the old "smash deez" crazy parents and team looking this year...

Gonna be tough getting all the kids in enough. Yea great idea with your super team of 28 . Most kids will get in 8 min per half of an average game in tournament play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So no congratulations for the Outlaws for winning the Columbus Day Invitational?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's not from an outlaw parent. It was a meaningless fall tournament. First time out for everyone. Fun day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So no congratulations for the Outlaws for winning the Columbus Day Invitational?

who did they beat?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We can't send congratulations to the Outlaws when no one knows the final score, its not posted

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who did they beat?

Lagacy and and Outlaws both went 3-0.

Page 11 of 78 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard