BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,584
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 91 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
so much for express A being dominant- lost their first game of the year to BBL

& you're on here 15 minutes after the game ends talking [lacrosse] about 5th grade lacrosse. Get a life! Seriously wth is wrong with you?
to a point I agree but I think express brought this on themselves.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough already let's talk about something else, oh how about lacrosse....let's start how is 24 lax second team ? Or are there any new teams that are looking to make a statement. How are the outlaws looking for this year? Will truefully blue jump into the A brackets?
If Express A doesn't make a statement Channy will have a heartattack

They lost to the two top teams last year by Wide margins. There is no statement being made this season.

I guess we will see soon enough. 1/2 the team is new. Will they have it together for the first tournament? I'm sure they will at least give a good fight.

Not so much. Bye schwajle. See you in June. Que the recent college grad assistants.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All you people shoot your mouths off. First it was Wolfpack. Then it was express. You bring in the haters and then you act hurt and shocked when you get called out. After you get beat. If you just shut your mouths no one would say anything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my son is 23 and was held back to play for Recon 2024

Recon unfortunatley has no 2024 team and never has ,but good try. Swing and a miss [lacrosse]

Your kid is a 23 and you had him play with the 2024s for team 24. We all saw it at JDRF last year, it was sad!

You got the wrong guy. I am defending Recon against this guy from 24 slandering Recons name claiming they cheat when Recon has never had a 2024 team.
We all know 24 used holdbacks at Viper , JDRF and SFS.

JDRF & SFS???? Really, you are going to complain about rosters for those.....
- SFS is basically a charity pick up game, and if you are concerned with "winning" at SFS, you really are missing the point of the day
- JDRF is a 3 game jamboree, not pool play with playoffs. Again, missing the point of the day if you are worried about standings and cheaters.

Both help generate money for great causes. If you want to complain about a team using holdbacks, or non-roster players at a championship style tournament, go ahead.....I won't even bash you for complaining that it was at Viper, which is basically a town tourney (oops, I did)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz 10 Express 1
Taz 13 Express 0
Between the two Express Team they managed .5 of a goal.

Build Blocks Lax from NJ were very good. Taz won 8-2 in finals.

You need to get a life, but yes, BBL was a great team

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just love reading all the chatter about 5th grade LAX. I WAS one of the maniacal Dads on the sidelines, desperate for my son to perform at his very best every time he took the field. Played for one of the often mentioned teams(elite A teams) for past 2 years. Now on new team with coach that treats the kids as individuals within a team, emphasizing having fun while practicing 2x/week and really improving stick skills, team play and field IQ. FACT-half the kids playing travel will either be out of the game by 7/8 grade, or will be surpassed by better athlete who picks up a a stick little later and kick butt on pure athleticism. I for one am no longer taking 5th grade lacrosse like it is anything more than 5th grade lacrosse. Decided not to add parental pressure to a 10/11 year old as the travel/club game is pressure enough. As long as my son is improving, having fun and getting good coaching, likely he will continue playing vs hating it 3-4 years from now. And if not than so what? No scholarship?? He also plays travel soccer and CYO Basketball. Just like a 10/11 year old should. Happy raving to those living vicariously thru their children.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the mighty "24 Lacrosse" team fair yesterday...????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I brought my son and his buddies down to watch yesterday (his team was not in the tourney). They have friends on both 24 and Legacy. Thought both teams looked really good - was great to watch the game at that level. Was also great that the boys took a lot from watching a high-level game like they played - so, instead of fart jokes on the car ride home, they actually talked about what went right and what did not for both teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry...new to this...not sure if I had a typo or the [****] in my comment above is censored smile They have friends on 24 and Legacy Taz. All really nice kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, you could say, atleast they showed up.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was no competition at this tournament. Its time to only play in tournaments that are invites. Taz, WP, Bethesda, Madlax should only be playing each other, As your team gets better and you feel you can compete with them the invitation will be extended to your team. To enter into these tournaments and beat teams by 12-13 goals is a waste of time for everyone. Your son only gets better by playing the better kids , its that simple. Your kid out there scoring goals and making passes means nothing if he's doing it against B players. Even scrimmaging a lower level team is a waste at this point. Eventually when your son gets to middle school and steps on the field with these A players the game is going to spin him into the ground. You cant build your skills against lower level players and expect to step on a field with boys who have been playing on these top teams for 4+ years and your boy is going to be able to handle it. I've seen this with my 2019 son. Playing against low level teams gives a boy a false sense of success and the fall from that is much harder than getting out there with the top boys and trying to compete at their best or worse they get to a team with top players and sit the bench because they were never put in a true competitive atmosphere. Its no different with my daughters team so this is not a boy\girl situation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHY CANT TAZ PLAY 2023 LIKE WOLFPACK

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, you could say, atleast they showed up.

They could barely rotate players in... Coaches looked like a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was no competition at this tournament. Its time to only play in tournaments that are invites. Taz, WP, Bethesda, Madlax should only be playing each other, As your team gets better and you feel you can compete with them the invitation will be extended to your team. To enter into these tournaments and beat teams by 12-13 goals is a waste of time for everyone. Your son only gets better by playing the better kids , its that simple. Your kid out there scoring goals and making passes means nothing if he's doing it against B players. Even scrimmaging a lower level team is a waste at this point. Eventually when your son gets to middle school and steps on the field with these A players the game is going to spin him into the ground. You cant build your skills against lower level players and expect to step on a field with boys who have been playing on these top teams for 4+ years and your boy is going to be able to handle it. I've seen this with my 2019 son. Playing against low level teams gives a boy a false sense of success and the fall from that is much harder than getting out there with the top boys and trying to compete at their best or worse they get to a team with top players and sit the bench because they were never put in a true competitive atmosphere. Its no different with my daughters team so this is not a boy\girl situation.

Definitely not a boy/girl issue. It's clearly a you issue. Do you tell everyone at work how great your kids are? You must be a blast to be next to at tournaments. Better yet, you should forego tournaments altogether and just start hitting showcasss. You're absolutely crazy. And, I'll go one further. Maryland teams have no interest in trekking up to LI. They have fall and spring leagues where they play the top teams on a weekly basis. They don't need your kid to make them better.

Invitationals only in 5th grade... what a dope.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHY CANT TAZ PLAY 2023 LIKE WOLFPACK

They like to beat up on the lesser teams. Makes the coaches feel good. I mean they are up by 10 goals and still not putting their backups in. Sad but true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely not a boy/girl issue. It's clearly a you issue. Do you tell everyone at work how great your kids are? You must be a blast to be next to at tournaments. Better yet, you should forego tournaments altogether and just start hitting showcasss. You're absolutely crazy. And, I'll go one further. Maryland teams have no interest in trekking up to LI. They have fall and spring leagues where they play the top teams on a weekly basis. They don't need your kid to make them better.

^^^^^That!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy man. Don't blame the Taddies. Its in their DNA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^That!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This guy is such a tool box . I really few bad for his kid !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Simple Play up like all real good teams do

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you mean play up...2023 "B".....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suckers or suck-ups!!!! Every one of you!!! Those who think that their son is the next Paul Rabil are in for a rude awakening. He might be good now but chances are, with lacrosse expanding around the country, he will not even be offered a scholarship.
Then you got the suck-up parents who will say anything to get the kid more playing time. Praise the coach then talk sh.itt about him after he leaves. Pathetic!!
Then you have the parents of the kid barely playing but happily forking over a couple of thousand just to say your kid plays travel lacrosse. Owners must be laughing all the way to the bank! Fillers!! Pathetic!! And these same parents who don't mind when their son sits to let an older, illegal kid play just to get a t-shirt!!

Save your money and take your family on a nice vacation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Try 2023 A. Step up or shut up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Try 2023 A. Step up or shut up

Taz coaches must fill they are to small and/or slow on Middie to play up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suckers or suck-ups!!!! Every one of you!!! Those who think that their son is the next Paul Rabil are in for a rude awakening. He might be good now but chances are, with lacrosse expanding around the country, he will not even be offered a scholarship.
Then you got the suck-up parents who will say anything to get the kid more playing time. Praise the coach then talk sh.itt about him after he leaves. Pathetic!!
Then you have the parents of the kid barely playing but happily forking over a couple of thousand just to say your kid plays travel lacrosse. Owners must be laughing all the way to the bank! Fillers!! Pathetic!! And these same parents who don't mind when their son sits to let an older, illegal kid play just to get a t-shirt!!

Thanks for the advice genius, but why don't you just mind your own business, stay off this forum and spare us all your bitter little lectures.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But why does Taz needs to play up to prove anything to anyone?? They are playing in the correct age group and they are winning, until someone else's beats them, they are still the top dawg for 2024 on Long Island and the team to beat, hats off to Taz!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TAZ has played up and all but one of there scrimmages all last year where against 2023 teams as well this year already. The difference is they just don't brag about it. Bottom line is which ever team your son plays on, if there happy great if not move on. Very simple, don't understand all the back and forth crap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But why does Taz needs to play up to prove anything to anyone?? They are playing in the correct age group and they are winning, until someone else's beats them, they are still the top dawg for 2024 on Long Island and the team to beat, hats off to Taz!!!
It must of pained you to add the "on Long Island" caveout.zKY

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another bitter 3rd string Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry, but your kid isn't the next Paul Rabil. I hate to be the one to burst your dreams. Just because you turned out to be a nobody, don't live vicariously through him. I'm sure he will do better than you since you set the bar so low for him. Fork over another 2 grand please!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats the problem with best on LI?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry, but your kid isn't the next Paul Rabil. I hate to be the one to burst your dreams. Just because you turned out to be a nobody, don't live vicariously through him. I'm sure he will do better than you since you set the bar so low for him. Fork over another 2 grand please!

Sounds like a 4th string dad now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats the problem with best on LI?

Nothing at all, but it's a new season now. Blatant is the next test.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The next test???? that is hilarious...its long island and the same three or four B quality A teams...Its also Fall, know one is taking this seriously other than you..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes play up with kids the same age!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's going to be hysterical when 2025 Blast wins this weekend! What will you all say then?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's going to be hysterical when 2025 Blast wins this weekend! What will you all say then?

Seriously??? Is Taft a joke?
Oh they aren't playing Longboards - I mean Taz. How convenient! Ha! There is no way they can compete against Taz players. That's why they don't have them scheduled to play them. It's their tournament!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That would be something....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously??? Is Taft a joke?
Oh they aren't playing Longboards - I mean Taz. How convenient! Ha! There is no way they can compete against Taz players. That's why they don't have them scheduled to play them. It's their tournament!

I'm not saying they would beat Taz, but they can certainly beat a team with a few Taz players. And the rest of the teams, besides Express (who scares no one) I've never even heard of.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets all wish the 2025 91 Blast team the best of luck saturday and see how they measure up. They are obviously very confident and hopefully their play will back up Poppy's big chest. GOOD LUCK !!!

Page 10 of 91 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard