BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 78 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duke's parent screaming? why?
It's a pick up team. Probably correct in the
Fact that
They mad at wasting money on travel lax that don't matter for squat

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You guys take the bait every time. Not even an express parent! Some troll who loves stirring the pot.

Sure!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of the people on here are such idiots. If certain kids want to play on multiple teams it's a personal choice Some people have the time and or the money and or their kid can handle it or not. Everybody needs to mind their own business deal with their own kids and stop judging everybody else's lives . People posting crap on here obviously jealous their kid wasn't invited or asked to plan a team or didn't make a team .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of the people on here are such idiots. If certain kids want to play on multiple teams it's a personal choice Some people have the time and or the money and or their kid can handle it or not. Everybody needs to mind their own business deal with their own kids and stop judging everybody else's lives . People posting crap on here obviously jealous their kid wasn't invited or asked to plan a team or didn't make a team .

Don't forget time to scream up and down the sidelines too. The examples people are setting for these kids is just terrible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people just need to mind your own business. Just stop worrying about what everybody else is doing and worry about your own kid and mind your own business

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crazy how much hate there is for this team. Truth is only the new 91, express and igloo are better right now. Not understanding how they won't beat 4-5 top teams when they are in that mix. Don't give me united, shell of the team it was. Lost 1/2 of team. My guess is by the end of summer they will surpass one of those teams ahead of them. And no my son is not on that team but played them a lot and know what they added and what everyone else added. And it's only fall. Wins and losses mean nothing. Except to the crazy parents

Ha ha, they are in that mix. They can't play within 10 goals of any of the top teams and they are at best a very good B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop with the negativity and let the boys play. University of Maryland Lacrosse was a great host and gave the kids a unique experience to play on campus and in the stadium. The people with nothing nice to say should be ashamed. Golden Rule

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny thing is everybody knows exactly which dad people are referring to. I had forgotten to look yesterday but he usually dresses accordingly to whichever team his son is playing for at the time. Hence igloo is blue on blue sneakers and blue blue blue outfit. So I'm a little curious if he wore his Dukes colors yesterday. I'm sorry I meant his sons Dukes colors

LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are delusional. What son does your son play on. Put it here so we can set up a game. Bet you won't do it. Show some guts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. Crazy daddy. Sad actually

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are delusional. What son does your son play on. Put it here so we can set up a game. Bet you won't do it. Show some guts.

So sad Dad , you are your sons promoter ? He is probobly saying to himself Dad , STFU.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again I say, crazy [lacrosse] dad's. I wished I had the money to get my son on multiple teams and sleep away camps. Not jealous, just focusing on getting good grades and playing competitive lacrosse. Had a conversation with D1 coach who said some of the best recruits are the boys who are not living and breathing lacrosse, but play multiple sports and with good grades. Yes, grades count regardless of the past comments on here. Scale back the lacrosse and get a tutor if you need it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

Delusional? My sons team already played all the other teams. And won...And I'm not trying to gloat about it I'm just responding to your dumb response. So if anyone is delusional it is you and your fantasies living through your child. You had your youth it has come and gone not it's time to get over what u didn't accomplish as a youth and let your child have his time. Get over yourself already if you don't know by now it's not what u strive for it's what you should help your child strive for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL on the Igloo and Dukes clothing comments. We all know who that is. Cracking up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes depth chart is a jokes kids not on it played and kids on it did not get invited. What a joke nothing more than a daddy ball team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So your sons team beat express, igloo and 91
Impressive. Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes depth chart is a jokes kids not on it played and kids on it did not get invited. What a joke nothing more than a daddy ball team.

Not a joke. Based on grades and performance. You are a wantnabe. Admit it. Trying to get your kid on the team for months. And not gonna happen. Dream on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny thing is everybody knows exactly which dad people are referring to. I had forgotten to look yesterday but he usually dresses accordingly to whichever team his son is playing for at the time. Hence igloo is blue on blue sneakers and blue blue blue outfit. So I'm a little curious if he wore his Dukes colors yesterday. I'm sorry I meant his sons Dukes colors

LOL

You are a bigger loser than anyone here. Putting people down to make yourself feel better because your kid probably s!#!* Get a life

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

You are a bigger loser than anyone here. Putting people down to make yourself feel better because your kid probably s!#!* Get a life[/quote]

FUNNY do you actually listen to yourself. Atleast I was putting down an obnoxious adult who looks and sounds like a psycho on the sidelines and not saying his kid sux like you just did about mine. Well I guess my kid can't suck that bad if he actually tried out and made the travel team of his choice and YES he starts also.... did I mention our team won I believe it was every tournament last year so ummmmm YEAH HE SUX ALRIGHT!!!
Get your thoughts together before you start blabbering.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So your sons team beat express, igloo and 91
Impressive. Lol.

Actually yes my sons team did beat igloo and 91 last year. So I will let you put 2+2 together
And before your response is "did my son even see the field?"
That answer is also a yes
He actually tried out and made the A team 3 years in a row now and gets atleast 20 mins playtime each game. I think I may have answered all of your future insults you may feel the need to respond with .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So does this guy dress in team colors from head to toe or does he dress like his kid or both? That's really funny, how come nobody gave him a nickname like sweet perm guy? I don't actually know who sweet perm guy is but that's an awesome name and somebody should name this other guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One word on the sweet perm guy, "classic".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So does this guy dress in team colors from head to toe or does he dress like his kid or both? That's really funny, how come nobody gave him a nickname like sweet perm guy? I don't actually know who sweet perm guy is but that's an awesome name and somebody should name this other guy

Penguin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a bigger loser than anyone here. Putting people down to make yourself feel better because your kid probably s!#!* Get a life[/quote]

FUNNY do you actually listen to yourself. Atleast I was putting down an obnoxious adult who looks and sounds like a psycho on the sidelines and not saying his kid sux like you just did about mine. Well I guess my kid can't suck that bad if he actually tried out and made the travel team of his choice and YES he starts also.... did I mention our team won I believe it was every tournament last year so ummmmm YEAH HE SUX ALRIGHT!!!
Get your thoughts together before you start blabbering. [/quote]

You really need to calm down. And you're the pompous one who is blabbering. Are the veins still popping out of your head?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sure did answer those questions. You're a phycho parent who times your son's playing time. Wow. A whole 20 min per game. For 3 years in a row now! We are all so impressed. 10 11 and now 12 he's logged those minutes. Must be so thrilling. You are a lose parent. Admit it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Omg that just happened!!Wow so when do we get to see sweet prem dad and penguin next ? I got to see this. Funny stuff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ipad dad too!
Remember that tool from the Hub indoors?

3 Amigos

Omg that just happened!!Wow so when do we get to see sweet prem dad and penguin next ? I got to see this. Funny stuff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As the creator of the "sweet perm guy", I happily take a bow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear mr iPad dad, can u do us all a favor ,can you get some footage of sweet perm dad and penguin going head to head at next tourney and post on you tube? please post under heading my kid is best 2022 in the country

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As the creator of the "sweet perm guy", I happily take a bow.

LMAO!!!!!!!! He hates When we call him that lol.......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG! Parents are crazy on this site and sad that your children are the ones who suffer....they are probably so embarrassed of you ...you should put your money towards therapy not lax they are going to need in future...very sad !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. Yes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]OMG! Parents are crazy on this site and sad that your children are the ones who suffer....they are probably so embarrassed of you ...you should put your money towards therapy not lax they are going to need in future...very sad !!! [/quote

Your just learning that this forum is for all the crazies????
The post's on here bring out the sarcasm in everyone. No one ever has anything pleasant to say about clubs kids adults refs coaches or even siblings so it's very easy to be arrogant and sarcastic in posting. I highly doubt most people are as crazy as we sound on here. But it is comical and reality tv like on here

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I truly can't stop laughing on here. Not at the A level with those dad's, we at the B level have the troll dad on True Blue that stalks the rest of the teams bragging about his son. Hmm, I wonder if sweet perm guy and penguin are related to him? Ha ha.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won the 'Ship at the Marina today - Outlaws Select or Leggy See Rebels?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won the 'Ship at the Marina today - Outlaws Select or Leggy See Rebels?

Outlaws

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We need to get penguin one of the cool lanyards the sweet perm guy has.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
score?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazing - what Admin chooses to publish and what is chosen to be censored.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to clarify as the originator. Sweet perm guy is a Madlax parent. Anyone that has played Madlax 2022 knows who I am talking about unless he had already been kicked off the field by the refs before you got there and was hiding under the bleachers at Blandair.

The lanyard parents are API. Two different animals.

Page 10 of 78 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard