BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 78 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let me guess Northport hater, GC dad?? If not them, who WOULD you put amongst the top 5? Never said they were the best, but right in the mix--Farmingdale too.

Garden City
Manhasset
Smithtown
Cold Spring Harbor
Massapequa

Massapequa ?? They barely even play as a town team.

7th grade, PAL should be over by this age. Complete waste of time in my opinion.

Last year, my current 2021 son played PAL, MS and travel - PAL was just another another opportunity for touches and workouts, so fail to see why that would be a waste of time, especially considering the low cost and local aspects. He'll do the same thing this year IF our local organization has enough boys for an 8th grade PAL team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me guess Northport hater, GC dad?? If not them, who WOULD you put amongst the top 5? Never said they were the best, but right in the mix--Farmingdale too.

Garden City
Manhasset
Smithtown
Cold Spring Harbor
Massapequa

7th grade, PAL should be over by this age. Complete waste of time in my opinion.

In MD the rec leagues have no top level talent. It's nice to see in NY there is still an option to play rec at a high level.

The reason why people care about our Rec Program is that it is an indication of how the HS program will be when these kids are of age. Big difference between NY and MD. In NY it is all about the Public schools and in MD it's about the private schools.

That being said here are the top 2022 Town Teams in Alphabetical order. All these teams are very good and could compete with the top clubs if they had all their players, i.e GC beating Igloo at NXT;

1. CSH - Power house small school

2. GC - Perennial Power house

3. Manhasset - Perennial Power house

4. NPT - Hit or Miss Teams

5. Port - solid teams but no County Championships

6. Smithtown - divides talent between two HSs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Garden City
Manhasset
Smithtown
Cold Spring Harbor
Massapequa

In MD the rec leagues have no top level talent. It's nice to see in NY there is still an option to play rec at a high level.

The reason why people care about our Rec Program is that it is an indication of how the HS program will be when these kids are of age. Big difference between NY and MD. In NY it is all about the Public schools and in MD it's about the private schools.

That being said here are the top 2022 Town Teams in Alphabetical order. All these teams are very good and could compete with the top clubs if they had all their players, i.e GC beating Igloo at NXT;

Right because there no good private school lax teams in NY.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmmm.....are kids getting recruited off their HS team or their club team.....its club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Garden City
Manhasset
Smithtown
Cold Spring Harbor
Massapequa

Unfortunately Safety and Overcrowding issues at many of the Balt. County and City schools force parents to the private schools (or they move to the Hereford zone or Howard county.)

The vast majority of kids at these private schools get some financial assistance, so very few of the kids are total silver spooners.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many Public high Schools in Maryland can play with the Top Private or Public teams any where in the country. Boys are being recruited weekly from these schools to play D_1 lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So any options on the Hitmen? I heard they are gonna be a VERY good team this year! I think they will run with Outlaws and those caliber teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So any options on the Hitmen? I heard they are gonna be a VERY good team this year! I think they will run with Outlaws and those caliber teams.

So they are running with the B level teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's what u heard Dad? Come on with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hitmen will be able to compete with the recons and true blue's. That's it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hitmen will be able to compete with the recons and true blue's. That's it.

Hitmen will do well in the B bracket at Blatant until they run into the Bandits, "playing up", in the finals. Just like last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hitmen good team last year. Not so sure about this year. They are definitely way better than True Blue which is C team. Do not think Hitmen will be able to get past Igloo, Bandits, Outlaws and Express. BBBDXp

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hitmen good team last year. Not so sure about this year. They are definitely way better than True Blue which is C team. Do not think Hitmen will be able to get past Igloo, Bandits, Outlaws and Express. BBBDXp

"good team last year Not so sure about this year" haha! why because your son who played with us last year is now playing for someone else..Hitmen will do well we lost one somewhat decent attackman and picked up a better one we also picked up a really good goalie who will be a great addition.. not looking to compete with the top 3 A teams(Igloo, Express or 9+1) we'r just looking to do the best we can against the best capable teams we can play with..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry daddy, we were not on Hitmen last year. However, we played against you twice. Go back to Hershey to jog your memory. Careful what you write about previous players and new players. You just revealed yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams traveling to Maryland this weekend for scrimmage games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shame on you for writing this about your old players who left! SHAME SHAME SHAME...by the way...invest in some training for your own child or children.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Hitmen good team last year. Not so sure about this year. They are definitely way better than True Blue which is C team. Do not think Hitmen will be able to get past Igloo, Bandits, Outlaws and Express. BBBDXp

"good team last year Not so sure about this year" haha! why because your son who played with us last year is now playing for someone else..Hitmen will do well we lost one somewhat decent attackman and picked up a better one we also picked up a really good goalie who will be a great addition.. not looking to compete with the top 3 A teams(Igloo, Express or 9+1) we'r just looking to do the best we can against the best capable teams we can play with..

Outlaws have a good path to win the Columbus Day tourney in East Islip. They just have the beat the World Series Champion Organization (Leg____y) Andre Aggassis (f/k/a the Thunderbuddies), For the Love of Manhasset and a few B teams. They can relish their first NY title Monday night.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Hitmen good team last year. Not so sure about this year. They are definitely way better than True Blue which is C team. Do not think Hitmen will be able to get past Igloo, Bandits, Outlaws and Express. BBBDXp

Outlaws have a good path to win the Columbus Day tourney in East Islip. They just have the beat the World Series Champion Organization (Leg____y) Andre Aggassis (f/k/a the Thunderbuddies), For the Love of Manhasset and a few B teams. They can relish their first NY title Monday night.

Funny how Legassee Rebels gave themselves a easy schedule! Avoided Outlaws like the plague! Hope that bites Zummo in the a$$!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which Outlaws team? Select, Black or Silver at this weekend tourney? My money is on Igloo B or ???????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which Outlaws team? Select, Black or Silver at this weekend tourney? My money is on Igloo B or ???????

Select! They will wipe the field with all those teams. They are my dark horse pick this year!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Select! They will wipe the field with all those teams. They are my dark horse pick this year!!!

1 and 2 in pool play!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo B ?? Seriously ? Unless they bring A kids , that won't happen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny how Legassee Rebels gave themselves a easy schedule! Avoided Outlaws like the plague! Hope that bites Zummo in the a$$!!!

Maybe they just assumed the would be playing them in championship game ? Can't avoid that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha, dark horse pick. My bet it they never beat any of the top 4-5 teams and that they hold their own in B brackets. There isn't one A team in this tournament at this age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crazy how much hate there is for this team. Truth is only the new 91, express and igloo are better right now. Not understanding how they won't beat 4-5 top teams when they are in that mix. Don't give me united, shell of the team it was. Lost 1/2 of team. My guess is by the end of summer they will surpass one of those teams ahead of them. And no my son is not on that team but played them a lot and know what they added and what everyone else added. And it's only fall. Wins and losses mean nothing. Except to the crazy parents

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express beat Dukes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duke's looked weak today
Attack were small and not athletic at all
Express bigger and more talented
Let them back in second half equaling out PT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express beat Dukes

Who cares?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duke's looked weak today

You're a total [lacrosse]. You are totally wrong. Don't quit your day job

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Truth hurts?

quote=Anonymous]
Duke's looked weak today

You're a total [lacrosse]. You are totally wrong. Don't quit your day job[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big deal, you beat the, now. Wait until 8th grade . You get rolled, all th,e hold backs. Mc knows it's coming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express top dawg at 2022 right now. Sorry Duke's. Not even a game today And yes attack was soft. Shut them down 7-2 at half?
U can't beat Express 2022 with your 9-1, BLC, API, crabs or any other club right now.
World Series is an easy W if we go.
NLF more important ?
Enjoy the ride home

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[lacrosse]? Angry much ? Go beat your woofer wife! Oh wait, she probably left you already Loser quote=Anonymous]Truth hurts?

quote=Anonymous]
Duke's looked weak today

You're a total [lacrosse]. You are totally wrong. Don't quit your day job[/quote] [/quote]
Truth hurts?

quote=Anonymous]
Duke's looked weak today

[/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express top dawg at 2022 right now. Sorry Duke's. Not even a game today And yes attack was soft. Shut them down 7-2 at half?
U can't beat Express 2022 with your 9-1, BLC, API, crabs or any other club right now.
World Series is an easy W if we go.
NLF more important ?
Enjoy the ride home

Funny how you left the best Maryland team off that list ! You won't be talking like that soon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must be an attack dad. Sounds like u touched a nerve.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[lacrosse]? Angry much ? Go beat your woofer wife! Oh wait, she probably left you already Loser quote=Anonymous]Truth hurts?

quote=Anonymous]
Duke's looked weak today

[/quote]
Truth hurts?

quote=Anonymous]
Duke's looked weak today

[/quote] [/quote]

Damn dude ! Take it easy on the guys wife. It was a fall lacrosse game against a team that doesn't play together and has new roster every year. FALL BALL.
And talking [lacrosse] about every Maryland team after 1 Fall scrimmage day. . Way to go ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys take the bait every time. Not even an express parent! Some troll who loves stirring the pot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't Duke's have a bunch of LI kids too?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes the attack on the Dukes was less than stellar. Loved the dad screaming on the sidelines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me get this straight ... You drove 12+ hours round trip spent $200 on a hotel room plus gas tolls etc , beat up on a pickup team and your happy about that ?? Man , you need a hobby other then your kids lax team. Actually his team for now . When it really counts in next few years we will see how many of the same faces are still there. seems like you guys have ally of traveling down south for not yet recruiting events for the rest of the fall. Have fun !!

Page 9 of 78 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard