BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,324
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
I should have pointed this out the the poster above whose post had those 3 questions I responded to, and that is, Mr. Rudd has seen , if not all, the documentation and has in the last 48-72 hours paid by our estimate $7,500 + to those who came to BOTC as a last resort.

So he has paid off the debt? Sucks that it took this post to make it happen if he was aware.

To date he has paid back many, but not all. Outlaws, and Rough Riders for sure have not been paid yet. Braveheart has taken Eric to court, and that is still pending a decision. I need to check all the emails so see who else hasn't been paid and these are only the folks that have contacted us regarding this issue.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Chief Admin
Chief Admin
There seems to be a parent, director, or Eric himself trying to make posts saying these is no proof to any of these claims, basically attempting to insinuate that these posts alleging Team Revolution as being unfairly attacked.

Since these spin tactics are not abating it has put BOTC in a position to be more forthcoming which we did not and do not want to do, but I guess we do. Here is the first taste of what we have on our menu. If the posts continue to make BOTC out as less than truthful I will keep them coming...here is one item:

[Linked Image]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There seems to be a parent, director, or Eric himself trying to make posts saying these is no proof to any of these claims, basically attempting to insinuate that these posts alleging Team Revolution as being unfairly attacked.

Since these spin tactics are not abating it has put BOTC in a position to be more forthcoming which we did not and do not want to do, but I guess we do. Here is the first taste of what we have on our menu. If the posts continue to make BOTC out as less than truthful I will keep them coming...here is one item:

[Linked Image]

It may be time to look for any other organization that needs kids for positions your kids play..I hate that it may come down to this but what choice does Everyone have. I don't think it's too late to move. It what do I know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously the boys who play on the 2019 team I feel bad for because of recruiting reasons. They need to find another club. karma is a [lacrosse] huh RG

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice botc! Someone trying to do damage control.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
I see you Rev admins and directors still haven't gotten the message, so in the interest of transparency here is another serving of fact!!

On 10/1/16, 8:41 AM, "Tony Randi" <rjrandi@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear Larry,

I'm contacting you to inform you of an uncomfortable situation regarding [Team] Revolution lacrosse. It has come to my understanding that Revolution lacrosse has developed a pattern of not paying tournaments- lax providers etc . They failed to pay for the Jay Gallagher Memorial Tournament last year and I have talked to them repeatedly and they just blow me off.

These guys are bad for the lax world and you need to get the word out.

All the best

Tony

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
The directors, anonymous as one would expect because the truth is not on their side are trying to denigrate the facts being shared with the community.

Team Revolution forgot that they are taking money from hard working parents and are in the implied realm of mentoring children, all the while acting like Keystone Com Men.

Here, in one of email exchanges with Eric Rudd are Eric Rudd's own words in an email exchange with Larry...

Date: October 3, 2016 at 4:37:17 PM EDT
To: Larry LarryMiller <cjowins@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Please address

Hi Eric,

Below is the list of people with whom you have an outstanding debt.

Please tell me the status with proof of payment

Braveheart $2,855.00 In court I called my attorney who is out till Wednesday and Braveheart attorney who I have no business calling but this situation is not of the norm and he is out till Wednesday also. if Larry is going to blast me for this not fair because there is a defense in court with a index number a court date end of month

Jay Gallagher (amount please) 700 dollars check was sent but left message with tony to give him credit card and I would hope he would return check but will stop payment on check again don't need any issues especially if Larry is going to blast me Tuesday night

Downstream $2,900.00 not sure the amount I am checking tonight Downstream actually ran my card without no authorization plus have been making payments to them

Hofstra (amount please) left message with cathy at lax office not in today I have checks that cleared but not sure what anyone is talking about money owed Hopefully the office is open tomorrow to get what is open

Is there anyone else who we might have missed. It is important that you let us know.

Thank you,

Larry

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 2:12 PM, Larry LarryMiller <cjowins@optonline.net> wrote:
Hi Eric,

Below is the list of people with whom you have an outstanding debt.

Please tell me the status with proof of payment

Braveheart $2,855.00

Jay Gallagher (amount please)

Downstream $2,900.00

Hofstra (amount please)

Is there anyone else who we might have missed. It is important that you let us know.

Thank you,

Larry

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Revolution will be banned from all of the top tier events once the other directors get wind of the operation ER & co. have been running for quite some time now but they are banned from attending events ran by the Passport Alliance and any of the associated teams which include the CT Chargers, NJ Riot, Team Turnpike & Orange Crush just to name a few and they are banned from attending any of the National 175 Events such as the Last of the Titans DIII Showcase, Battle of Baltimore Individual Showcase & Club Team Tournament, Best of the Best Club Team Tournament, & the Liberty Bell Challenge Individual Showcase & Club Team Tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's just a matter of time until most of these kids try to find a new club. Now that tryouts for most clubs are over I would expect to see some supplemental tryouts or possible listings of openings on other clubs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are worried about Larry "blasting you" pay your freakin bills. You collected that money to cover these bills from your players. Sounds like you embezelled the money and are only now cleaning up the mess after the world found out. Sorry but the CHOICES you made will taint you forever.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ER is a scam artist. Guess it all makes sense why 2 years ago teams got there uniforms half way into summer season. And last year got their gloves at the last Tournament. ER always blamed it on the vendors. What fools we are as parents to listen a guy him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is called a Ponzi scheme. It appears he is paying last years bills (or not) with the deposits of the new "investors" aka players.

What a pos. Anyone who would want to associate themselves with these guys need to have their heads examined.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2019 Red team is a good team, take it from an opponent dad, wouldn't want to play them every week, shame that the boys are going to be "X"ed out of some of the better recruiting tourneys if this in fact true...I believe 2019 Red is scheduled to play in the Adrenaline Fall Invitational down in Delaware in a few short weeks. Can't blame some of the parents for feeling a little jittery about upcoming year...we will see what happens...Adrenaline should get their money up front though, because sounds like the ponzi funding is about to crash...good luck parents

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rudd is a Dudd

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rudd is a Dudd

Thanks Shakespeare. How long did it take you to come up with that gem?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
The 2019 Red team is a good team, take it from an opponent dad, wouldn't want to play them every week, shame that the boys are going to be "X"ed out of some of the better recruiting tourneys if this in fact true...I believe 2019 Red is scheduled to play in the Adrenaline Fall Invitational down in Delaware in a few short weeks. Can't blame some of the parents for feeling a little jittery about upcoming year...we will see what happens...Adrenaline should get their money up front though, because sounds like the ponzi funding is about to crash...good luck parents

I am paraphrasing info sent to BOTC a few day ago regarding the Adrenaline Invitational......

Ryan Wellner from NYLA advised Team Revolution that after 3 months if they didn't pay in full, they would not be allowed at ANY recruiting events which is there [Revolution] bread and butter right now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am paraphrasing info sent to BOTC a few day ago regarding the Adrenaline

Invitational......

Ryan Wellner from NYLA advised Team Revolution that after 3 months if they didn't pay in full, they would not be allowed at ANY recruiting events which is there [Revolution] bread and butter right now.

So does that mean they are in or out. The team is a good A team . Competes hard and wins and loses ..Like all good teams just missing a few pieces and being consistent like the top teams are.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

I am paraphrasing info sent to BOTC a few day ago regarding the Adrenaline

Invitational......

So does that mean they are in or out. The team is a good A team . Competes hard and wins and loses ..Like all good teams just missing a few pieces and being consistent like the top teams are.

They are in IF they pay in full upfront is how I'm reading this. I was told that Team Elevate only placed a deposit...I have not sought or received an update on this specific issue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are not a good A team. They haven't played any elite AA teams all last year. They are A-

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess Bluefish is not an elite team either. Nor is Outlaws Black. Good to know. Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bluefish ? Really. Has Revolution played 91 , Express , Madlax , Crabs , WCS , LE , HHH to name just a few ??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess Bluefish is not an elite team either. Nor is Outlaws Black. Good to know. Thanks

Name one good team that Bluefish beat....cmon get real ..Geez ..if you are putting that on Revo record then you just tarnished it..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy question, where does your son play?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Revo would get destoyed by 91 orange. White would beat them but by not much. And they would get killed by all those other teams. And they will never play them because they can't get into those tournaments. 2 fathers run the program with no lax connections at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where does your son play?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea ...where does he play? you must know...you know every other detail about the age group . don't be shy laxmommy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bluefish team was a first year team showed very well at Crabfest (invite only event BTW).

Won 2 games at Crabfest and lost to top 2019 teams Madlax, HHH and BBL. Not exactly chop liver.

If tryouts were any indication team will take the next step. We will find out 11/6 at Adrenaline.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Date: Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 1:41 PM
Subject: Payment History
To: teamrevolutionlax@gmail.com

Eric,

Below is your transaction history with us. As you can see you have mail three payments totaling $4,064.00. There is no balance owed as your last payment completed a settled agreement today. If you have any questions please contact us.

499 10/5/2016 Credit CardAGN cc Transaction Approved. Auth Code: 032913 Amount $1,000.00 $1,000.00

426 5/20/2016 CheckAGN $1,564.00

415 4/22/2016 CheckAGN $1,500.00

Total Paid: $4,064.00

Sincerely,

Scott Foster

Foster & Morris, LLC

877-479-1787 x 102

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
This email is referencing the money still owed by Team Revolution to the Long Island Rough Riders. The amount owed is $2425.00

From: David Barsic [mailto:dbarsic@sunrisecreditservices.com]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 10:58 AM
To: Sue Basile
Subject: RE: Eric Rudd Collection

Hi Sue,

He has yet to make any payment arrangements and unfortunately has no attachable assets, so suing and spending the money to get a judgment would be throwing good money after bad.

I know that we already provided him with the backup information, however, if he is requesting it from you also there is nothing wrong with giving it to him. Most likely, it is just a stall tactic but you might as well call him on his bluff.

We will keep trying on our end also.

Regards,

David Barsic
Director of Sales
800-208-8565 ext 3006
Cell: 631-804-5883
Fax: 631-501-8529
dbarsic@sunrisecreditservices.com

A member of:
The Sunrise Family of Companies
(Sunrise Credit Services, Inc/ Sunrise Capital Management, Inc/ NetTel USA, Inc)

A SOC-1 Type II Certified Corporation

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This email is referencing the money still owed by Team Revolution to the Long Island Rough Riders. The amount owed is $2425.00

From: David Barsic [mailto:dbarsic@sunrisecreditservices.com]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 10:58 AM
To: Sue Basile
Subject: RE: Eric Rudd Collection

Hi Sue,

He has yet to make any payment arrangements and unfortunately has no attachable assets, so suing and spending the money to get a judgment would be throwing good money after bad.

I know that we already provided him with the backup information, however, if he is requesting it from you also there is nothing wrong with giving it to him. Most likely, it is just a stall tactic but you might as well call him on his bluff.

We will keep trying on our end also.

Regards,

David Barsic
Director of Sales
800-208-8565 ext 3006
Cell: 631-804-5883
Fax: 631-501-8529
dbarsic@sunrisecreditservices.com

A member of:
The Sunrise Family of Companies
(Sunrise Credit Services, Inc/ Sunrise Capital Management, Inc/ NetTel USA, Inc)

A SOC-1 Type II Certified Corporation

Isn't that the group he left a few years back and they had a ffalling out about the use of the name Revolution?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Yes. The Rough Riders had Rudd and someone else run their new lacrosse program. The teams were under the name Long Island Revolution. Eric left owing money and took the name causing confusion for the Rough Riders as I recall being told.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who cares??? really!! enough already- move on - if your kid isnt on the team then let it go and focus on your own kid and thier club team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not defending Eric but I was a parent on the first years team and Peter who runs Rough riders decided in April( 2 months before tournament season) that he was not going to continue Revolution and sent all of us refunds minus the costs of practice fields, administrative fees and coaches. We had to fend for ourselves and order uniforms and get in our own tournaments since Peter never did any of that. Peter never told anyone he was doing it, he just sent out an email to all parents informing them that he will no longer be doing the revolution lacrosse program

I am not sure why eric owes money to him but it wasn't because of revolution since peter was doing the finances and refunded the team their money.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Not defending Eric but I was a parent on the first years team and Peter who runs Rough riders decided in April( 2 months before tournament season) that he was not going to continue Revolution and sent all of us refunds minus the costs of practice fields, administrative fees and coaches. We had to fend for ourselves and order uniforms and get in our own tournaments since Peter never did any of that. Peter never told anyone he was doing it, he just sent out an email to all parents informing them that he will no longer be doing the revolution lacrosse program

I am not sure why eric owes money to him but it wasn't because of revolution since peter was doing the finances and refunded the team their money.

The post above with the email from David Barsic sent to me from the Rough Riders from Sunrise Credit Services collection agency speaks volumes as Peter put Rudd into collection. Maybe you don't as much as you think you do and since you are anonymous I will go with the documentation I have and what I was told.

I also question your post in its totality since that is the first time I am hearing the anonymous version you just posted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Revolution will be banned from all of the top tier events once the other directors get wind of the operation ER & co. have been running for quite some time now but they are banned from attending events ran by the Passport Alliance and any of the associated teams which include the CT Chargers, NJ Riot, Team Turnpike & Orange Crush just to name a few and they are banned from attending any of the National 175 Events such as the Last of the Titans DIII Showcase, Battle of Baltimore Individual Showcase & Club Team Tournament, Best of the Best Club Team Tournament, & the Liberty Bell Challenge Individual Showcase & Club Team Tournament.

Why only too events
They should not be accepted into any event unless paid upfront

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the sake of the kids I hope they all stay together, let Eric figure out his mess. My understanding is that the team is put together well. It would be nice if they can get with an organization that will take them on as a team. Stay together have a good year and stick it up Eric's a** and RG'S a** cause they both deserve it. S*** happens when you play with people RG. I told people a long time ago buyer beware. After all its about the kids. Stick it to them boys. You will make alot of people happy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why only too events
They should not be accepted into any event unless paid upfront

To be honest not too many people care if they are in any tournaments. It's irrelevant

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, the kids and parents from Revo may care, but a typical obnoxious BOTC parent who thinks it's about him wouldn't understand that. What an idiotic comment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Your kids a College Type- I would look to program that will get him exposure- Your club has a real bad rep. I would try to hook up with another. Couple top Clubs still looking for kids
Good Luck

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well one team I can name that Bluefish beat is... Revolution, last fall, right after some Revo dad called them a B or C team at best...went on to win three tourneys and compete for championship in another this spring, throw a scare into Madlax at Crabfeast ( the eventual winners) by leading by 2 goals at half... AND they we're beating Revo in the Long Island Classic till some shoving nonsense got the Fogo tossed and a couple of unreleasables that resulted had them playing two men down for 7 minutes. What decent team can't capitalize on that? The animosity towards Bluefish is just because of some of the kids/parents who had enough of the Revolution bull**** and decided to come over. Let it go, stand on YOUR record and let other teams do there thing, but that's not in the Revolution business plan , is it.

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard