BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
ALERT! I feel as a lacrosse business owner that it is my duty to provide you (the lacrosse community) with information about our local lacrosse companies so I have to WARN you all of one particular company - TEAM REVOLUTION.

"Fraudsters come in all shapes and sizes, from false advertisers and illegal pet sellers, to identity thieves and predatory lenders" Unfortunately, we can now add TEAM REVOLUTION to the list of scam artists who have allegedly taken advantage of hard working businesses with their 'virtual handshakes' and easy payment terms by owner Eric Rudd of Team Revolution for NOT PAYING FOR THEIR GOODS & SERVICES.

After years of not paying, or partial paying for goods and services, it is not a coincidence nor can it be excusable - this is a repeated pattern and it is time that you all know who the REAL TEAM REVOLUTION is/are.

If you have been burnt by the Real Team Revolution, you can post and after speaking to the BOTC folks they will see it that all documented and confirmed complaints will be published so that others are protected and hold Team revolution to be accountable for their payment practices.

I have informed BOTC about this issue and I’m confident that they can and will provide the proof to my allegations. Cheating a charity tournament out of their registration fee is pretty low.

I wonder if the parents never paid the club for tournaments or uniforms or if the money was posted by Eric Rudd? Team Revolution parents, did you pay for uniforms, the Jay Gallagher Charity Tournament and a few different uniform suppliers?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has Eric Rudd payed federal income taxes in the last 18 years? Show us you taxes Mr Rudd

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just a few questions regarding your post. 1) Who are you? An unhappy parent? A tournament director? Clarification needed. 2) What facts are you providing to prove these allegations? 3) Are you indicating that BOTC will verify your complaints for you? So far all I have read is a whole bunch of generalizations with no basis in fact. Please clarify, thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Buddy, you are starting to sound a little unhinged.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is a disaster of an organizer. An absolute mess with money. im sure everything alleged, that it is true.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just a few questions regarding your post. 1) Who are you? An unhappy parent? A tournament director? Clarification needed. 2) What facts are you providing to prove these allegations? 3) Are you indicating that BOTC will verify your complaints for you? So far all I have read is a whole bunch of generalizations with no basis in fact. Please clarify, thanks

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

1) It is our belief the poster is a business that got taken for a ride and they are venting.

2) BOTC possesses quite a bit of documentation from many businesses and events, a copy of the face of current court case from a uniform vendor seeking their money, and an email from a collection agency to mention a few documents we have that substantiate the posters claims.

3) Yes, BOTC will reluctantly verify the posters complaints if pushed. We are holding them as they are very damaging to the Team Revolution club, and may, depending on whether the parents paid Mr. Rudd or stiffed him, [lacrosse] off his parent/player base.

Did I answer your questions?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has to go to an unhappy parent right? Lol . Own up to it if charity tournaments and vendors aren't getting paid your gonna run into problems. I thought 2 dads run the club?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes sir, thank you. Very interesting and disturbing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't worry the dads that run the club will go to bat for him.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
What is troubling me is that BOTC takes its fiduciary responsibility very seriously.

This is not a cheap sport and if parents are paying for events and uniforms they have an implied right to believe that the parties involved are getting paid.

BOTC does not know whether Mr. Rudd is the Stiffer or the Stiffee?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Has to go to an unhappy parent right? Lol . Own up to it if charity tournaments and vendors aren't getting paid your gonna run into problems. I thought 2 dads run the club?

Are you referring to RG and KL?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
I should have pointed this out the the poster above whose post had those 3 questions I responded to, and that is, Mr. Rudd has seen , if not all, the documentation and has in the last 48-72 hours paid by our estimate $7,500 + to those who came to BOTC as a last resort.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes those 2 guys. One is a real jerk!

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Yes those 2 guys. One is a real jerk!

I do not know either nor have I spoken to them. I did bring up their names to Mr. Rudd who said they are just parents, but that contradicts what we were told so for now, I have not used their names or pointed a finger at them, as it doesn't make sense that they would be part of the deadbeat issue at hand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
I should have pointed this out the the poster above whose post had those 3 questions I responded to, and that is, Mr. Rudd has seen , if not all, the documentation and has in the last 48-72 hours paid by our estimate $7,500 + to those who came to BOTC as a last resort.

So he has paid off the debt? Sucks that it took this post to make it happen if he was aware.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If he wasn't called out do you honestly think he would have paid the 7500 plus?? Nope he wouldn't of. Tried to get away with it. Just like how he talks to parents of kids in his organization. Total scam artist and not a good person.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

So he has paid off the debt? Sucks that it took this post to make it happen if he was aware.

Not debt. DEBTS...lotsa debts.

In fairness some have been in collection and paid, and apparently others haven't.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry,

BOTC should start a Hall of Fame (Shame) for the all time biggest shysters, deadbeats and snake oil salesmen on the LI lax scene.

RN -Jesters

MC - LIE

Oh! the stories we could tell.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Larry,

BOTC should start a Hall of Fame (Shame) for the all time biggest shysters, deadbeats and snake oil salesmen on the LI lax scene.

RN -Jesters

MC - LIE

You left out My Lacrosse Tournaments-Team 91 who took advantage in the Spring of 2015 canceling the tournament at Farmingdale and kept everyone's money. That said, you folks keep going back. I get the satisfaction of telling everyone, "I TOLD YOU SO", when all of these guys do it again.

Be smart. Deal with them on the economic field. Works wonders!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can speak for KL and all I can tell you is that he is one of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet. He really feels for the kids. He wants nothing more then to see each kid be successful. I would bet my house on it that he isn't involved with any financial matters with revolution. Their should be more people like him in the lax community. Please don't mention him in the same sentence as RG or ER. May all be involved with revolution but KL is a class act.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will this club be reduced to **** as well? It is getting harder and harder to read this site with all of the *s. What is the line they have to cross before they become an unmentionable except apparently by you?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Will this club be reduced to **** as well? It is getting harder and harder to read this site with all of the *s. What is the line they have to cross before they become an unmentionable except apparently by you?

It has to do with reports we get from parents mostly and from us being at games where we see the kids being verbally abused, or as we see here, negative business practices affecting players. In this case, do you think showcases and tournaments want to take this team on if they dont pay, or uniform companies get a small deposit and have to sue or come here for help.

When Team 91/My Lacrosse Tournaments pulled that tournament cancellation erroneously and kept all the parents money they were a sponsor and we advertised that particular event. After complaints from parents and coaches I sent them a refund check after confronting one of the directors who told me, and I'm paraphrasing, that since they were advertisers they paid us to not post any negative words about them.

I told them, I told Eric Rudd and I will tell anyone who wants to do business here that BOTC can not be bought. Another piece of work we told where to go was Carol Rose. We find her as offensive as can be.

So, will Team Revolution get the ****? A better question what parent is going to want to have their child pay to play for that club if tournaments and showcases dont get paid in full upfront from a team with a payment record full of potholes?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you. I appreciate the answer. I am just saying that there are already a few *** teams/clubs. Those who know can generally decipher which one is being discussed. We already know about these clubs though, We ahve been around for a while and know not to play there. Those you are trying to protect are clueless and no longer can see any of the complaints as warnings.
Dont take their money if you dont want to be beholden, but let the content be discussed. The way I see it, clubs like the Outlaws and Express are hurt more because they are regularly slammed by name. The clubs you have banned slip through without any bashing. While looking for a club a parent can see what a "crook" or "lowlife" MC is or PB is but no upfront discussion on TZ or BS and their clubs. Who gets hurt? I would say its the guys who are paying your bills

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR living on the edge? I'm shocked!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What will happen to the players when they are unable to enter into tournaments that Eric Rudd had planned on his teams attending because I have heard that they are not permitted to attend certain tournaments not just on the island but all over? And this is specifically about their high school players that are trying to get recruited....people are saying that they are not going to be allowed to enter certain recruiting tournaments. This guy Eric Rudd selfishly put his players in a bad predicament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR living on the edge? I'm shocked!

I just hope the kids don't get shut out of important tournaments at this point due to the lack of payments .The 2019 kids are pretty good and it would be unfair if they couldn't get in the best showcases..What showcases are they scheduled to due this fall? That would be the first way of knowing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry,

RN -Jesters

MC - LIE

What stories ? Easy to throw statements like that around

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Larry,

RN -Jesters

MC - LIE

What stories ? Easy to throw statements like that around

In both of those folks quoted, I have personal experience, and then add all crap they pulled on so many of you that you have shared on BOTC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ER has been doing this [lacrosse] for years owes money all over the place

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please tell which tournaments Revolution is banned from, this is very important to those associated with this club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My player 2019 has been playing for Team Revolution for 2 years and this is the first I heard of any behind the scenes issues. Obviously, I will talk to them at next practice to see what's up, . What I have experienced is this, we played in good tournaments, had good practices and a lot of them and winter training too. I don't exactly know what's going on but can say is my kid got everything that was promised made friends and has become a better player. Hopefully this isn't what it's being made out to be cause my kid really likes playing with these boys, they are a good group.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
My player 2019 has been playing for Team Revolution for 2 years and this is the first I heard of any behind the scenes issues. Obviously, I will talk to them at next practice to see what's up, . What I have experienced is this, we played in good tournaments, had good practices and a lot of them and winter training too. I don't exactly know what's going on but can say is my kid got everything that was promised made friends and has become a better player. Hopefully this isn't what it's being made out to be cause my kid really likes playing with these boys, they are a good group.

Taking what you wrote as Gospel, then how do you explain numerous companies that were stiffed?

THIS JUST IN TO BOTC...Long Island Outlaws tells BOTN that Team Revolution owes over $4,000 for the 2015 Andy Forsberg Charity Tournament.

Tell me, did your team play the Forsberg? Did you pay for participation in that tournament? How about the jay Gallagher Charity tournament? What about your uniforms from Down Stream or Braveheart?

Do you want me add more debtors?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taking what you wrote as Gospel, then how do you explain numerous companies that were stiffed?

THIS JUST IN TO BOTC...Long Island Outlaws tells BOTN that Team Revolution owes over $4,000 for the 2015 Andy Forsberg Charity Tournament.

Tell me, did your team play the Forsberg? Did you pay for participation in that tournament? How about the jay Gallagher Charity tournament? What about your uniforms from Down Stream or Braveheart?

All this person is saying is the players and parents were not aware of any of these issues. Not saying it did not happen.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

All this person is saying is the players and parents were not aware of any of these issues. Not saying it did not happen.

If the parents were not and are not aware of all the debtors that have been lining up for payment then they need to address get some serious answers because it is negatively affecting their kids as long as they stay with that club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
will the parents and kids be responsible to pay the outstanding debt?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone advise which events/tournaments Revolution is banned from? General statements don't help, and obviously we cannot rely on a straight answer from the club.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

No.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone advise which events/tournaments Revolution is banned from? General statements don't help, and obviously we cannot rely on a straight answer from the club.

I would not be worried about what events the club is banned from
I would be more worried about finding a new club and leaving this one in your rear view mirror

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No.

Can you tell us what tournaments they will be playing in this fall?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's great that your son has enjoyed his time - become better and made new friends Along the way and I'm sure you made your payments to the club like many others
Bottom line is your money was never dispensed to the folks it was owed to( tourny fees - uniforms and I'm sure other costs as well

Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard