BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Boys 2023
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
It's the start of the Fall 2016/Spring 2017 season. Use this thread for your posts regarding this age group

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was Crabs, Looneys, and FCA tryouts yesterday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Crabs roster is set. Any changes?
What about FCA and Looneys?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many kids did Crabs poach from other teams this year? Saw at least 3 Crabs helmets at Looneys tryouts.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How many kids did Crabs poach from other teams this year? Saw at least 3 Crabs helmets at Looneys tryouts.
Poach? Since when is wanting to play with the best 2023 team poaching? That Crabs 2023 team is legit... There record and 2 summer tournaments wins speak for themselves...Those kids have a great future and work their butts off.... Parents see that and want their kids to have the same experience....If that is poaching then OK...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6th grade lacrosse. Who cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poach? Since when is wanting to play with the best 2023 team poaching? That Crabs 2023 team is legit... There record and 2 summer tournaments wins speak for themselves...Those kids have a great future and work their butts off.... Parents see that and want their kids to have the same experience....If that is poaching then OK...

Agree that crabs 2023 team is so good I expect them to dominate the 2024 scene in a couple years

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha! Exactly!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree that crabs 2023 team is so good I expect them to dominate the 2024 scene in a couple years
YUP same guys always adding his nonsense

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2023 team is daddy ball at its finest. Head Coach Flat Brim, I'm sorry, assistant coach, is as bad as the Fat Crab himself. At least Flat Brim played the game. Good luck to any Attackman on the team, don't you dare take shots away from coach daddy's son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2023 team is daddy ball at its finest. Head Coach Flat Brim, I'm sorry, assistant coach, is as bad as the Fat Crab himself. At least Flat Brim played the game. Good luck to any Attackman on the team, don't you dare take shots away from coach daddy's son.

It's Flat Brim? I thought it was White Sunglasses?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ask any parent on that team how happy they are with the coaching and dedication of that coaching staff...Haters gotta hate....Your son must have either did not make the team or that Crabs 2023 team beat the snot out of you in the summer or spring....By far the Crabs 2023 is the best team in Maryland and I would easily put them in the top 3 in the country with Team 91, Igloo, Bethesda, and Brothery Love up there as well....The coaches on that team are doing something right considering the response for the kids on the team...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ask any parent on that team how happy they are with the coaching and dedication of that coaching staff...Haters gotta hate....Your son must have either did not make the team or that Crabs 2023 team beat the snot out of you in the summer or spring....By far the Crabs 2023 is the best team in Maryland and I would easily put them in the top 3 in the country with Team 91, Igloo, Bethesda, and Brothery Love up there as well....The coaches on that team are doing something right considering the response for the kids on the team...

Isn't Bethesda in MD and didn't they win the spring league?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah but no one cares about Bethesda... As the years go by their teams fall apart and eventually their best players will be at Crabs...Can't count them plus Crabs destroyed them in the last tournament of the season...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are talking about 6th graders right? Get a grip man

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah but no one cares about Bethesda... As the years go by their teams fall apart and eventually their best players will be at Crabs...Can't count them plus Crabs destroyed them in the last tournament of the season...

Here's a news flash. You are bragging about a 6th grade boys lacrosse team. Time to take a step back and look at your own life and your own failings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6-4 is quite the blow-out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here's a news flash. You are bragging about a 6th grade boys lacrosse team. Time to take a step back and look at your own life and your own failings.

Flat Brim might be too tight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, never lost to Flat Brim/white sunglasses. No sure about the happy parent comment either. Maybe we sat next to each other during games, maybe we hung out at practice together. Then again, maybe we didn't. Any team that practices three days a week for a total of 9-10 hours is going to get better no matter who coaches the team. And yes, that's how much they practice since everyone seemed to show up earlier and earlier.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Flat Brim so tight veins are popping out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are so worried about daddy ball and flat brims winning the game....explain to me why all the coaches on the Loony's team have kids. (Exception goalie coach)If daddy ball played a part in winning than you would think they would be in first place. They are last place. They were however first place when flat brim and his kid were there. Don't be jealous! Give credit where credit is due. Crabs 2023 is successful because the coaches are good and the kids are good. They are a team and it shows. It is always fun to watch good teams play other good teams. Just enjoy the fact you are in Maryland with such great teams and stop hating on the coaches and the kids!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear that the Bethesda 2023 coach was asked to leave even though the team won the HC championship last year? Any background?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've seen just about all these teams play last summer and Crabs do not belong in that conversation. The top 5 teams at 2023 right now are 88+3, LIE, igloo, Duke's Nationals & S2S.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've seen all the so called top teams play last summer and the top 5 teams at 2023 right now are 88+3, LIE, igloo, Duke's Nationals & S2S. Not necessarily in this order.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude, you need to get a grip. These are 6th grade boys. And my guess is you are the coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New to this thread. My son plays for CT Chargers 2023 Blue. How do the CT club teams stack up vs. other states?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've seen all the so called top teams play last summer and the top 5 teams at 2023 right now are 88+3, LIE, igloo, Duke's Nationals & S2S. Not necessarily in this order.
Hilarious.... Your so full of [lacrosse]...Didn't that Crabs team beat Igloo twice in the same tournament? Dukes really? Joke of an organization....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This guy is drinking the kool-aid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New to this thread. My son plays for CT Chargers 2023 Blue. How do the CT club teams stack up vs. other states?
dead last.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure you did. If you played in Maryland you lost to flat brim. They lost to Bethesda but beat them in the summer. So, you...I mean your kid unless you are a coach lost. I guess it would be best if he wore a fisherman camo hat or a whale? Who knows? Who really cares? As far as practices...while you are busy playing in your Saturday league...they are practicing. No different than your team. They are a better team for it and it shows. Why play in games on Saturday when you could be practicing? Sounds like good coaching to me! Face facts. Doesn't matter what you are wearing or if your daddy is the coach...if you are a good player than it shows. If you are a good coach, it shows.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess your kid got cut from the team this year! Maybe didn't even belong on the team in the first place. Clearly you are disgruntled. What B team did you end up playing for this year? Who will you be talking S*%& about this year on the sideline while your son sits the bench. Don't sound so jealous and callous. You knew all along your son shouldn't be on the team. That would be your fault! In the end kissing a$$ and talking s*% doesn't produce results on the field. Hard work and drive does and you and your kid are clearly lacking in both. Try baseball!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who are you targeting with that comment, coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a coach...a parent calling you out on you BS comments! It's inappropriate. Now you understand because clearly my comments resignate with you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The person asking who you targeted in your vile comments about a 6th grader differs from the poster of the comment that provoked your vile comments.
Either or both may may be a parent of a current player, or of a kid cut, or of a kid who played for the coach previously, or simply of a kid who has played against him.
I agree that comments attacking a coach personally, and referring to his son, have no place on this forum.
More importantly, I think comments such as yours attacking a kid are repugnant.
By the way, "resignate"? The word you intended is resonate. Check a dictionary before using multi syllable words you don't understand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one is attacking a kid personally. The poster is calling out a coach and his kid. Everyone knows who they are referring to. My comment is a comment that resonates with many, many people. However, I did not call out kid in particular. I don't even know who I am talking to. However, I do not think it is offensive to say someone is lacking drive and hard work.
Thank you for pointing out my misuse of vocabulary. Try proofreading your own post. **may may**

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too funny....Your vocabulary sucks... Oh yeah well you should proof read your posts.....Blah blah blah....So pointless...Let's get to the important things like bashing coaches and clubs...Eventually it will be revealed who is the best 6th grade lacrosse team in Maryland...I can't wait

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a coach...a parent calling you out on you BS comments! It's inappropriate. Now you understand because clearly my comments resignate with you!

resonate, not resignate, you idiot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the parent calling out the work ethic of a kid last year on the Crabs 2023 team, my guess is your son was not on that team. I bet your son is new to the team. I doubt anyone from last year's team would say that. It was a close group supportive of the the players and coaches.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard