Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
#188365 - 10/06/16 09:26 AM WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution  
RealRevolution Offline
Back of THE CAGE
RealRevolution  Offline
Back of THE CAGE

ALERT! I feel as a lacrosse business owner that it is my duty to provide you (the lacrosse community) with information about our local lacrosse companies so I have to WARN you all of one particular company - TEAM REVOLUTION.

"Fraudsters come in all shapes and sizes, from false advertisers and illegal pet sellers, to identity thieves and predatory lenders" Unfortunately, we can now add TEAM REVOLUTION to the list of scam artists who have allegedly taken advantage of hard working businesses with their 'virtual handshakes' and easy payment terms by owner Eric Rudd of Team Revolution for NOT PAYING FOR THEIR GOODS & SERVICES.

After years of not paying, or partial paying for goods and services, it is not a coincidence nor can it be excusable - this is a repeated pattern and it is time that you all know who the REAL TEAM REVOLUTION is/are.

If you have been burnt by the Real Team Revolution, you can post and after speaking to the BOTC folks they will see it that all documented and confirmed complaints will be published so that others are protected and hold Team revolution to be accountable for their payment practices.

I have informed BOTC about this issue and Iím confident that they can and will provide the proof to my allegations. Cheating a charity tournament out of their registration fee is pretty low.

I wonder if the parents never paid the club for tournaments or uniforms or if the money was posted by Eric Rudd? Team Revolution parents, did you pay for uniforms, the Jay Gallagher Charity Tournament and a few different uniform suppliers?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Top Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

#188411 - 10/06/16 12:22 PM Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: RealRevolution]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Has Eric Rudd payed federal income taxes in the last 18 years? Show us you taxes Mr Rudd

Top Reply Quote
#188413 - 10/06/16 12:23 PM Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: RealRevolution]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just a few questions regarding your post. 1) Who are you? An unhappy parent? A tournament director? Clarification needed. 2) What facts are you providing to prove these allegations? 3) Are you indicating that BOTC will verify your complaints for you? So far all I have read is a whole bunch of generalizations with no basis in fact. Please clarify, thanks

Top Reply Quote
#188415 - 10/06/16 12:29 PM Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: RealRevolution]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Buddy, you are starting to sound a little unhinged.

Top Reply Quote
#188416 - 10/06/16 12:32 PM Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

He is a disaster of an organizer. An absolute mess with money. im sure everything alleged, that it is true.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just a few questions regarding your post. 1) Who are you? An unhappy parent? A tournament director? Clarification needed. 2) What facts are you providing to prove these allegations? 3) Are you indicating that BOTC will verify your complaints for you? So far all I have read is a whole bunch of generalizations with no basis in fact. Please clarify, thanks

Top Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
#188417 - 10/06/16 12:33 PM Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: Anonymous]  
THOMAS JOHN Offline
Chief Admin
THOMAS JOHN  Offline
Chief Admin

Bethpage, NY

1) It is our belief the poster is a business that got taken for a ride and they are venting.

2) BOTC possesses quite a bit of documentation from many businesses and events, a copy of the face of current court case from a uniform vendor seeking their money, and an email from a collection agency to mention a few documents we have that substantiate the posters claims.

3) Yes, BOTC will reluctantly verify the posters complaints if pushed. We are holding them as they are very damaging to the Team Revolution club, and may, depending on whether the parents paid Mr. Rudd or stiffed him, [lacrosse] off his parent/player base.

Did I answer your questions?

Top Reply Quote
#188420 - 10/06/16 12:34 PM Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: RealRevolution]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Has to go to an unhappy parent right? Lol . Own up to it if charity tournaments and vendors aren't getting paid your gonna run into problems. I thought 2 dads run the club?

Top Reply Quote
#188422 - 10/06/16 12:36 PM Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: RealRevolution]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes sir, thank you. Very interesting and disturbing.

Top Reply Quote
#188423 - 10/06/16 12:37 PM Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: RealRevolution]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Don't worry the dads that run the club will go to bat for him.

Top Reply Quote
#188425 - 10/06/16 12:44 PM Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: RealRevolution]  
THOMAS JOHN Offline
Chief Admin
THOMAS JOHN  Offline
Chief Admin

Bethpage, NY
What is troubling me is that BOTC takes its fiduciary responsibility very seriously.

This is not a cheap sport and if parents are paying for events and uniforms they have an implied right to believe that the parties involved are getting paid.

BOTC does not know whether Mr. Rudd is the Stiffer or the Stiffee?

Top Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
#188427 - 10/06/16 12:46 PM Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: Anonymous]  
THOMAS JOHN Offline
Chief Admin
THOMAS JOHN  Offline
Chief Admin

Bethpage, NY
Has to go to an unhappy parent right? Lol . Own up to it if charity tournaments and vendors aren't getting paid your gonna run into problems. I thought 2 dads run the club?

Are you referring to RG and KL?

Top Reply Quote
#188429 - 10/06/16 12:49 PM Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: RealRevolution]  
THOMAS JOHN Offline
Chief Admin
THOMAS JOHN  Offline
Chief Admin

Bethpage, NY
I should have pointed this out the the poster above whose post had those 3 questions I responded to, and that is, Mr. Rudd has seen , if not all, the documentation and has in the last 48-72 hours paid by our estimate $7,500 + to those who came to BOTC as a last resort.

Top Reply Quote
#188430 - 10/06/16 12:50 PM Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: RealRevolution]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes those 2 guys. One is a real jerk!

Top Reply Quote
#188432 - 10/06/16 12:58 PM Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: Anonymous]  
THOMAS JOHN Offline
Chief Admin
THOMAS JOHN  Offline
Chief Admin

Bethpage, NY
Yes those 2 guys. One is a real jerk!

I do not know either nor have I spoken to them. I did bring up their names to Mr. Rudd who said they are just parents, but that contradicts what we were told so for now, I have not used their names or pointed a finger at them, as it doesn't make sense that they would be part of the deadbeat issue at hand.

Top Reply Quote
#188437 - 10/06/16 01:12 PM Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution [Re: THOMAS JOHN]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted by Larry Miller
I should have pointed this out the the poster above whose post had those 3 questions I responded to, and that is, Mr. Rudd has seen , if not all, the documentation and has in the last 48-72 hours paid by our estimate $7,500 + to those who came to BOTC as a last resort.

So he has paid off the debt? Sucks that it took this post to make it happen if he was aware.

Top Reply Quote
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
Image Verification

TOURNAMENTS/SHOWCASES
Harding Battle by the Bay
Harding Summer Sunset
Andy Forsberg Memorial Lacrosse Tournament
JC17 Memorial Shootout for Dreams