BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 62 1 2 3 4 5 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Knights and mooselax should definitely be world series contenders. Lol

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
4th grade people. 4th grade. You people really need to get out more.

Can't wait for the third grade thread!
They're coming...

Let's start a thread about kids that are not even born yet and we can square root who will be the best. #womblax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talent isn't spread out .blast and geese are head and shoulders above the rest. Not too much competition at 2025 on long Island.

If talent isn't spread out, just watch what happens to Blast & Geese over the next 2 years. 75% of the kids on those teams will be replaced by the non-existent talent.

That's a reality. But those kids who get cut will end up making other teams better and by next year there will be a load of good teams. Anyone who's kid doesn't start on those teams now should start looking elsewhere. It's unlikely that they will be hanging around in a year or two.

Dont Sleep on Moose LAX and LI Knights, 2 of the north shores up and coming teams. LI Knight already be Ninety One at Lax Fest!!

Huh? Speak/write in English please. Also the Knights did not beat the 91 A Team last year. The B Team maybe, but you are delusional if you think they are a team to beat this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I attended lax fest....Blast was undefeated. Aka 91 Orange.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It doesn't say they beat the A team does it. Don't hate ladies just face it!! They still beat 91, no matter what team is was. UP AND COMING!! Look out

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It doesn't say they beat the A team does it. Don't hate ladies just face it!! They still beat 91, no matter what team is was. UP AND COMING!! Look out

Can't tell what it really says because it was written by an illiterate moron. If beating B teams makes you up and coming, then make yourself happy. You win.

But I would say both of the teams you are touting are barely good Town teams. Let us know if you take down Massapequa. My $ would be on that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 B team (Ice) does not compare to Blast (the A team).If beating any Ninety One team makes your teams "up and coming", good luck to you: You are clueless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can't tell what it really says because it was written by an illiterate moron. If beating B teams makes you up and coming, then make yourself happy. You win.

But I would say both of the teams you are touting are barely good Town teams. Let us know if you take down Massapequa. My $ would be on that team.

Towns like Massapequa, Smithtown, Garden City, Manhasset (and I'm sure others) can stand toe to toe with pretty much any travel team (outside the top 2 or 3 at this age). Those towns and their youth programs start with strong instruction and the results show in school ball and college commits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are sadly mistaken if you think that town teams can stand toe to toe with the top travel teams. Unfortunately even the best town teams are not deep enough to play with any of the "A" level travel programs. Just a fact, I'm not trying to start a fight but it's just the way it is. Honestly wish it wasn't that way since it would save us all a ton of $$$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Towns like Massapequa, Smithtown, Garden City, Manhasset (and I'm sure others) can stand toe to toe with pretty much any travel team (outside the top 2 or 3 at this age). Those towns and their youth programs start with strong instruction and the results show in school ball and college commits.

We wer a B travel team last year but 2024, so in 4th grade but played 3 out of 4 of those towns and there wasn't any competition. I agree I wish you were right and it could save us all $$$ but you can not compare.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are sadly mistaken if you think that town teams can stand toe to toe with the top travel teams. Unfortunately even the best town teams are not deep enough to play with any of the "A" level travel programs. Just a fact, I'm not trying to start a fight but it's just the way it is. Honestly wish it wasn't that way since it would save us all a ton of $$$.

apparently you are the guys that doesn't read a post. says those towns could go up against any travel with the exception of the top 2 or 3. nobody is saying a town team would give the "A" group a run....but not impossible to upset a 2nd tier travel group. igloo, TB, outlaws, etc could all be taken out by these towns....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Think again. Blast lost to Manhassett last year... Twice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same tournament bud. They lost one tournament to Manhassett. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. Take a chill. We'll see you this year if you play more than one cheesy tournament. Oh wait. You can't. Your team is dead. Like your dreams. Buh bye.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same tournament bud. They lost one tournament to Manhassett. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. Take a chill. We'll see you this year if you play more than one cheesy tournament. Oh wait. You can't. Your team is dead. Like your dreams. Buh bye.

Wow. Take a chill psycho. That was a response to someone saying town teams could never beat an A club. Obviously it can happen. Anyone can win on any day. But don't worry, crazy, I'm sure North Carolina is still scouting your son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jeez... That wound is still fresh, huh? Do you still have nightmares about it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We?? We'll see you??
What position are you playing? Don't be that guy.

And the only way this trash talk toward a 9 year old lacrosse team is not pathetic, is if it is coming from another 9 year old....and since I truly doubt that kids are on here posting. Most likely the kids can give two sh*ts about those losses anymore. They've moved on...maybe you should too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have a nice ride to Express practice Manhassett daddy. Assuming your boy was good enough to make the Channy team that Channy won't coach. Hope you didn't take the low milage lease on the Beemer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have a nice ride to Express practice Manhassett daddy. Assuming your boy was good enough to make the Channy team that Channy won't coach. Hope you didn't take the low milage lease on the Beemer.

Don't worry I own it. Hopefully you found some BOYS to replace your best players. Maybe you can ask if there is a youth large scort for your boy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't worry I own it. Hopefully you found some BOYS to replace your best players. Maybe you can ask if there is a youth large scort for your boy.

OH I SEE WHERE HES GOING WITH THIS! Girls! On the team! How cleaver of you. Old news bro. Pretty lame in 2016.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He'll be there about the same amount of time as JS. Btw, was JS there when you lost to a town team 2x?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When are we going to get off the topic of these 2 losses that took place 6 months or so ago? I would think you all would have more to worry about....really. Let's talk current events please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When are we going to get off the topic of these 2 losses that took place 6 months or so ago? I would think you all would have more to worry about....really. Let's talk current events please.

So Trump doesn't pay income taxes....and Hillary is an out of shape slob.... Discuss

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OH I SEE WHERE HES GOING WITH THIS! Girls! On the team! How cleaver of you. Old news bro. Pretty lame in 2016.

Probably butt hurt because one of them laid out his boy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And Trump is an out of shape slob himself.....sexist!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone know how oreilly's team is looking? Did they start practice?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not looking as good as Team 24....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have been practicing for the bast month but they lost a lot of kids to the Channy team. I believe they will be playing this Monday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cleaver? To be honest, there are some players that don't belong. I'm not going to say it's the coaches kids, but if you've watch them play you'll understand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When people stop saying town teams can't be competitive. When a town team beat a top club twice, it shows that anyone team can win on any day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

24 website says 2025 roster almost closed. guessing they are still looking for players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

24 website says 2025 roster almost closed. guessing they are still looking for players.

Thats at least 4 teams looking for players. There is only 19 on my sons team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not many kids showing up. Maybe about 10 at each practice so far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It'll be Igloo and Legacy, 91 as top 3- 2025 squads
Not many kids showing up. Maybe about 10 at each practice so far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats at least 4 teams looking for players. There is only 19 on my sons team.
That's a great number...more PT for your kid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree...leave it alone. 19 is a great number.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cleaver? To be honest, there are some players that don't belong. I'm not going to say it's the coaches kids, but if you've watch them play you'll understand.

I don't. Speak slowly and use small words please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who is team 24? did they name it after the amount of players on there roaster. have they even played in a tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 stands for how many tournaments we win a year!! Look out [****]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 stands for how many tournaments we win a year!! Look out [****]

24 Represents the number of kids on the team that could not make real A teams...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who is team 24? did they name it after the amount of players on there roaster. have they even played in a tournament?

No they actually named the team after the amount of men your wife sleeps with while your at work.

Page 3 of 62 1 2 3 4 5 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard