BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 65 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 64 65
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sounds like some of the top coaches do not like the new Tournament for a National tourney.
What are everyones thoughts.

Who cares? All the top teams will play each other at some point.

They don't always play each other. Many times the top teams will travel to a tournament and only play 2 or 3 competitive teams. For a true national championship, all the teams will be competitive. Whether you call it Young Guns, or Elite 8, or National Championship, teams just want to know where to find good consistent competition.

So the idea is to crown a 2017 natl. Champ based on the field being selected on 2016 resumes? Makes no sense.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like the idea of Millon's tourney if it was earlier. Rather not play that late (assuming my son's team plays in it)
The games last year were great. Toughest tournament all summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like some of the top coaches do not like the new Tournament for a National tourney.

They don't always play each other. Many times the top teams will travel to a tournament and only play 2 or 3 competitive teams. For a true national championship, all the teams will be competitive. Whether you call it Young Guns, or Elite 8, or National Championship, teams just want to know where to find good consistent competition.

So the idea is to crown a 2017 natl. Champ based on the field being selected on 2016 resumes? Makes no sense.

I would think that the very best 2017 team would be in the top 16 of 2016 teams selected by the committee, so it should be ok.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would think that the very best 2017 team would be in the top 16 of 2016 teams selected by the committee, so it should be ok.

Teams have all spring and summer to be selected.,
Looked like a deposit and roster need to be in this winter if they think they have a shot of being in it.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Totally agree with this comment.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks best team from Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Give it a rest butthead, no one cares. You are as bad as the Madlax person yelling out the same crap about Madlax.
And, it's only your opinion, which means crap to everyone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Give it a rest butthead, no one cares. You are as bad as the Madlax person yelling out the same crap about Madlax.

We'll see who takes the hoco crown on 2017. Fca and Rough Riders are much improved. Don't see much movement from the other clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are Roughrider playing in Tyker C this year so they don't have to face Millon's team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall Ball is right around the corner and we will all see how improved ALL of the teams have gotten. The chatter on here is comical.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

API best team from Maryland

Crabs best team from Maryland

RR best team from Maryland

FCA best team from Maryland

91 best team from Maryland

Madlax best team from Maryland

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are Roughrider playing in Tyker C this year so they don't have to face Millon's team?

Millon's team isn't the problem. They are very good, but nothing to be afraid of. The man himself is another story. Total disgrace.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Millon's team isn't the problem. They are very good, but nothing to be afraid of. The man himself is another story. Total disgrace.

For sure- he struggles surf daddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very good? Lost to API 9-1 in July and to Hawks 12-1 in June. The must have added new players if they are very good now. Oh wait, they didn't. It will be Hawks and API on top again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very good? Lost to API 9-1 in July and to Hawks 12-1 in June. The must have added new players if they are very good now. Oh wait, they didn't. It will be Hawks and API on top again.

At least two crabs moved over to Millon's team. They will be better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a Bethesda dad, I am super pissed we are not considered the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethsada only the best when they bring in 2021 kids to a tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At least two crabs moved over to Millon's team. They will be better.

Will have to wait for the season to begin to see if this is true. The real problem with this team is MM. If his son gets checked he is yelling at the refs. Have seen him also yelling at the other teams coaches and he even goes so low as to yell at the other teams players. I don't give a sh*t how much he knows about lacrosse, he should not be coaching at the youth level. He even gets pissed when another team goes into a zone defense, acts like it is illegal to play zone.
Let him go coach adults and see how he acts. Trust me, if he pulled this crap with adults he may end up on his butt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big surprise this year when MM team turns into beast mode and wins everything!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes , a very big surprise it will be

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Bethesda bring 2021 kids to a tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Until someone plays zone defense against his team, then they have no idea what to do and he starts complaining that zone should not be allowed in youth lacrosse.
I would never let my son play for MM, and yes he is more than good enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rarely comment on this site but find entertainment in reading these stupid posts....Please know that the 2022 drama is way over board... No one cares who the best is and when it comes down to it...No one will remember who was the best 7th grade team in Maryland during the 2016-17 season.... Get a grip crazy parents...Unreal.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rarely comment on this site but find entertainment in reading these stupid posts....Please know that the 2022 drama is way over board... No one cares who the best is and when it comes down to it...No one will remember who was the best 7th grade team in Maryland during the 2016-17 season.... Get a grip crazy parents...Unreal.....

The drama in this post mainly is over MM and the parents that he's rubbed the wrong way. Beside that, most of us enjoy the competition, win or lose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think everyone really knows this but it is fun to talk about. Are sons are not in High school yet so to them this is the biggest deal in their lacrosse world.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Darn it! I knew I was leaving a team out. My sincere apologies. Bethesda belongs up there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm with ya.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm with ya.

If you think this forum is bad, jump over to the 2022 Girls and take a look.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You wait. This season will be epic and will go down in Lacrosse history!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not only epic.. I have from highly rated sources that the 2022 MD teams have not only some of the best talent in years..It is the best talent that has ever come out of MD or NY in any one year! So No I will not get a grip,, I will record every game and remember that this is the year that 2022 players came of age and destroyed the competition of the past! I intend to make a list of All the highly talented teams and their players. Highlight reels of all teams and keep track of ALL extremely important wins and Tournament wins!! What idiot said this was only 7th graders playing a game??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not only epic.. I have from highly rated sources that the 2022 MD teams have not only some of the best talent in years..It is the best talent that has ever come out of MD or NY in any one year! So No I will not get a grip,, I will record every game and remember that this is the year that 2022 players came of age and destroyed the competition of the past! I intend to make a list of All the highly talented teams and their players. Highlight reels of all teams and keep track of ALL extremely important wins and Tournament wins!! What idiot said this was only 7th graders playing a game??

Well we all make jokes they will be in front of college coaches and will be sending and receiving emails in 22 months or so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not that I'm not totally in agreement with you on the absurdity of this forums existence and the value we place on 7th grade Lax, but if you really felt like getting back to just "7th graders playing a game" why pay 2 grand a year? Rec is out there.. its cheaper too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Paying 2K a year gives you the right to behave irrational...Oh my bad..... Act out until your 2k heart is content...By the way I have 3 boys and pay 6k...I guess I have more of a right than you to act out as you do...By the way my kids are the best and your club sucks and holdbacks suck and RR blows and FCA sucks and diamondbacks cheat and Crabs cheat and Mark Millon is crazy blah blah

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Paying 2K a year gives you the right to behave irrational...Oh my bad..... Act out until your 2k heart is content...By the way I have 3 boys and pay 6k...I guess I have more of a right than you to act out as you do...By the way my kids are the best and your club sucks and holdbacks suck and RR blows and FCA sucks and diamondbacks cheat and Crabs cheat and Mark Millon is crazy blah blah
I think you just passed $100,jeep going.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournaments are the 22s playing in the fall. We are registered for one and our coach says the others are a waste of time. Where is everyone playing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for The DUKES "

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for The DUKES "

Good advice. I allmost stepped in some.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks beat Dukes or any other team out there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Slow down chump ! hawks had 1 loss and 1 win this year to igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Slow down chump ! hawks had 1 loss and 1 win this year to igloo

Igloo is a great team but have never beaten Hawks.

Page 9 of 65 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 64 65

Link Copied to Clipboard