BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 91 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is not true. At all. The team is MUCH MUCH better. the boys that were added....Well you will see. no need to make predictions..lets enjoy them play.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Where is express A playing this year?

I heard that most of the good players left the team..

And how would you know this? Especially since it couldn't be any further from the truth. You just don't like Express. Every starter came back. All the ones who left weren't asked back. They were replaced with much better players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true at all, unless you are a mommy from Manhasset and thought your little crew were the top kids. All of their key starters are back and they upgraded every position through tryouts.

One of the top kids went to Taz and was not replaced but they will see where they stand on the 10th.
Let's be honest here...one 2nd and sometimes 3rd line middie went to Taz to be a backup. He was replaced by Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And how would you know this? Especially since it couldn't be any further from the truth. You just don't like Express. Every starter came back. All the ones who left weren't asked back. They were replaced with much better players.

The problem would be that all the starts came back and express did not upgrade the starts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The problem would be that all the starts came back and express did not upgrade the starts.

That's a joke, right? Because the starters on the midfield line are far great players and they added to the attack and defense starting lines. You will see. All top players.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys enough with this already with comparing kids. Act like grown adult men and/or women. These are kids you are talking about. Treat others how you would like others to treat your kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough already let's talk about something else, oh how about lacrosse....let's start how is 24 lax second team ? Or are there any new teams that are looking to make a statement. How are the outlaws looking for this year? Will truefully blue jump into the A brackets?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough already let's talk about something else, oh how about lacrosse....let's start how is 24 lax second team ? Or are there any new teams that are looking to make a statement. How are the outlaws looking for this year? Will truefully blue jump into the A brackets?
If Express A doesn't make a statement Channy will have a heartattack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They lost to the two top teams last year by Wide margins. There is no statement being made this season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They lost to the two top teams last year by Wide margins. There is no statement being made this season.

I guess we will see soon enough. 1/2 the team is new. Will they have it together for the first tournament? I'm sure they will at least give a good fight.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess we will see soon enough. 1/2 the team is new. Will they have it together for the first tournament? I'm sure they will at least give a good fight.
3/4 of the team is new...they cleaned house.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then how did all the starts come back?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only middie starts. Tons of new great attack & defense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good players. Part time coach who does bare minimum. No chance with the big boys who go 3x a week all year. For sure will pound igloo and outlaws though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good players. Part time coach who does bare minimum. No chance with the big boys who go 3x a week all year. For sure will pound igloo and outlaws though

That's a perfect assessment. So true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Basically the GC boys came back as starters...everyone else is new.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are all idiots! Why do you comment when you don't have the facts....this is exactly what's wrong with people today.........just state facts people!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are all idiots! Why do you comment when you don't have the facts....this is exactly what's wrong with people today.........just state facts people!
Sorry Mrs Moon...didn't mean to forget about you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't believe the hype. No team goes 3x a week year round. Zero.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taz is trying. Better watch out they are only 10 and will get burnt out especially if they are multiple sports kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 X a week full year round. LOL. Only a complete $$$hole would want to put their 10 yr old into that. Kid will hate lax by 14.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The "big boys " ?? Did you just say that ? Hahahahah. You are a loser. I'll bet your "big boy" will have trouble making your Wolfpack team in a few more year when all the other kids open eyes of the coaches. The "new flavor" always tastes better. You will see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

whatever you want to believe. Is it every week? No. Is it most weeks, yes. Some is optional but everyone shows. I can tell you last year one of the top teams had 100+ practices and played 50+ games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

whatever you want to believe. Is it every week? No. Is it most weeks, yes. Some is optional but everyone shows. I can tell you last year one of the top teams had 100+ practices and played 50+ games

No team is practicing 3x a week in fall or winter. they go to 2-3x when they can get outside in late spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who said this is about the Wolfpack???? What's wrong with the coaches? Lets hear your explanation

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 > Wolfpack

24 Dads can beat up Wolfpack Dads

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who said this is about the Wolfpack???? What's wrong with the coaches? Lets hear your explanation
The 100 practice and 50 game poster was clearly a Tazzie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 100 practice and 50 game poster was clearly a Tazzie

How many new players were picked up by Taz this year? How many went elsewhere? I can't imagine there was too much turnover.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looks like Taz picked up 3 players (1 being a 2nd goalie since team only had 1 last year) - 4 boys are no longer with team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looks like Taz picked up 3 players (1 being a 2nd goalie since team only had 1 last year) - 4 boys are no longer with team
And only one of those kids will see any PT in the big games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are there big games in 5th grade?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There sure are. Go watch how hard this kids compete and you will realize there are big games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There sure are. Go watch how hard this kids compete and you will realize there are big games.

Really really big games, like the boys don't sleep for days before and after, it's insane! I mean you have to see it to believe it, NOT. What a loser you are ^

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what u call a County Championship game? A really , really big game ?? What a loser you sound like

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny 2 different posters and a lost same response. Calm down pops. It's only 5th grade. Your little Rabil still has plenty of time to hate it , not grow, level off . Hopefully not but most of the time , that's what happens . So take a deep breath and talk to something other then lacrosse with him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big games in 5th grade? Good grief. You're the one who's pumping up his head with this. "Son, get to sleep, you have a BIIIIG GAME tomorrow". These are 5th graders!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alot of haters out there. 5th grade dads being put down because of "Big Games." You guys should of seen 4th grade games! Anyone who has seen a pack-Taz Game knows whats up.
I hope one day my boy can experience that level of commitment responsibility and team work.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alot of haters out there. 5th grade dads being put down because of "Big Games." You guys should of seen 4th grade games! Anyone who has seen a pack-Taz Game knows whats up.
I hope one day my boy can experience that level of commitment responsibility and team work.

You watched 4th grade games that "your boy" wasn't playing?

Good grief

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You watched 4th grade games that "your boy" wasn't playing?

Good grief

It's not THAT odd... You are at tournaments and sometimes watch another game, when your son is not playing. Back off a bit!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kids have been playing travel lacrosse for years. My little guy is 10-yrs old. I am aware of certain towns that find it ok and part of the norm to hold back there kids for sports.But with this 2024 age group, I have noticed and inquired so (not making assumptions) on all of the top teams and in most cases up to and over 80% of the team is made up of kids that should be in 6th grade. So go ahead start the banter about if your kid is good enough he would make the team. Well...He did make the team! but I still find it ridiculous that we as parents and more important, the club owners find this ok.

Page 8 of 91 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard