BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 44 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 43 44
Re: Girls 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Enough of the bickering.
Lets talk about the excitement brewing for a new season.
M&D is still the top club but who do people think will be the team that will finally bring them a loss.
I would especially like to hear from the M&D crowd.

Don't you know M&D parents aren't allowed to talk without juvenile imbeciles spouting nonsense at them.

OK. Go ahead. One more time. You have the floor. Tell us how hard your daughter works. And throw in some scores of games this summer. None of us will respond. We know you need to get it out there.

Sigh.

That wasn't an M&D parent you jackass. See the OP's response above. That whole discussion started around Integrity. I don't know how M&D got lumped into it.

M&D is the home of the World Champion ILD. All the rest are wannabes.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough of the bickering.
Lets talk about the excitement brewing for a new season.
M&D is still the top club but who do people think will be the team that will finally bring them a loss.
I would especially like to hear from the M&D crowd.

Don't you know M&D parents aren't allowed to talk without juvenile imbeciles spouting nonsense at them.

OK. Go ahead. One more time. You have the floor. Tell us how hard your daughter works. And throw in some scores of games this summer. None of us will respond. We know you need to get it out there.

Sigh.

That wasn't an M&D parent you jackass. See the OP's response above. That whole discussion started around Integrity. I don't know how M&D got lumped into it.

You make ILD mad puny human! ILD angry! ILD smash!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I am trying to figure out what ILD stands for....
Is it ?
Inside
Lacrosse
[lacrosse]

I believe it is Intense Lax Dad, but you have captured the gist of it. We are all on the same page.

Just to get the facts straight, I am the creator of the acronyms ILD and ILM. A week or so ago, I was in a "discussion" with an obvious ILD/M that was slamming Integrity. I could tell from the way they talked that they were a former Integrity parent who thinks the grass is greener at Md United. I tried in vain to explain to them that it is not. But, someone else on here labelled him/her as Intense Lax Dad and (given my military background, and laziness). All I did was shorten it. By the way, the former Integrity ILD has taken his daughter from Integrity to API Select. They have never won anything to speak of. They are moderately capable of beating a couple of local county rec teams, maybe. Good move, ILD. Your daughter, who is a decent player, will never be heard from again if she stays with API. The equivalent of a lacrosse black hole. [/quote

I thought that was your wife's name or as you like to use LBH ,now get over yourself JA . See what I did there .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it ?
Inside
Lacrosse
[lacrosse]

I believe it is Intense Lax Dad, but you have captured the gist of it. We are all on the same page.

Just to get the facts straight, I am the creator of the acronyms ILD and ILM. A week or so ago, I was in a "discussion" with an obvious ILD/M that was slamming Integrity. I could tell from the way they talked that they were a former Integrity parent who thinks the grass is greener at Md United. I tried in vain to explain to them that it is not. But, someone else on here labelled him/her as Intense Lax Dad and (given my military background, and laziness). All I did was shorten it. By the way, the former Integrity ILD has taken his daughter from Integrity to API Select. They have never won anything to speak of. They are moderately capable of beating a couple of local county rec teams, maybe. Good move, ILD. Your daughter, who is a decent player, will never be heard from again if she stays with API. The equivalent of a lacrosse black hole. [/quote

I thought that was your wife's name or as you like to use LBH ,now get over yourself JA . See what I did there .

Some of you people are completely reprehensible. It's such a shame that girls lacrosse parents live up to their terrible reputation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it ?
Inside
Lacrosse
[lacrosse]

Some of you people are completely reprehensible. It's such a shame that girls lacrosse parents live up to their terrible reputation.

Can we please just leave M&D dad alone? Pleeeease?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it ?
Inside
Lacrosse
[lacrosse]

Can we please just leave M&D dad alone? Pleeeease?

I'm not an M&D dad. I just think you people all suck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it ?
Inside
Lacrosse
[lacrosse]

Yes, we see what you did there (minus the use of proper punctuation). But now, consider yourself ferreted. Good luck at API.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

I'm not an M&D dad. I just think you people all suck[/quote]

Potty mouth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many TG girls are rostered for YJ fall tournys? I guess we can assume 2 have been guaranteed a spot on the top team including the Nassau MVP.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many TG girls are rostered for YJ fall tournys? I guess we can assume 2 have been guaranteed a spot on the top team including the Nassau MVP.

All the MVPs you want, but M&D will still be #1.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is it true that by 9/10th grade when LI girls catch up to the older MD girls they no longer win and YJ reigns supreme? Don't hear much from the older M&D teams do you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is it true that by 9/10th grade when LI girls catch up to the older MD girls they no longer win and YJ reigns supreme? Don't hear much from the older M&D teams do you?

You kind of have it right. By 10th grade, most of the M&D girls have started studying phys. ed. and have secured huge pro contracts so their motivation to participate in club games really starts to dwindle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have heard that the Maryland girls crush at the younger ages, but by the time we get to 10th graders it evens out. Is that true? If so why? My daughter spent the summer getting crushed by MD teams but the older girls from her club were and competitive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have heard that the Maryland girls crush at the younger ages, but by the time we get to 10th graders it evens out. Is that true? If so why? My daughter spent the summer getting crushed by MD teams but the older girls from her club were and competitive

It depends on the class. On LI, by 10th grade almost all of the top girls have all moved to YJ. In MD, the players are spread out between M&D, Skywalkers and Heros. Once that consolidation happens, YJ usually does surpass the MD teams where the talent is spread out. The concern for YJ parents is that your daughter could either be moved down or not get off the bench as those other kids transfer in.

LI club directors will tell you that you are losing to MD teams because the MD girls are older. While this may be true with the boys, it is very rare with the girls other than the small difference in school cutoff dates.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MVP of what??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When did Skywalkers slip into the conversation of top teams? I must've missed something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When did Skywalkers slip into the conversation of top teams? I must've missed something.

When they beat YJ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess you slept through 2016. As soon as they beat Heros in the Spring Semi-Finals. As soon as they beat YJ at Lax for the Cure. When they had a 3 goal lead in the second half against M&D.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mnd gets the best and early developed because the parents think they need to be on mnd. But by 9th and 10th grade it evens out because other teams have stuck together and played as a team so long that mnd becomes another MARYLAND team. Happens at every age group. Research it. Not a knock on their program but just stating facts. Go to 17-20s. Not dominate by any stretch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the new rosters look after the first Fall practice?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Integrity 2021s fold?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Integrity 2021s fold?

No, Integrity did not fold. All the parents got together and decided that instead of playing fall ball they would instead purchase seasons tickets to M&Ds games. They figured that their girls would get much more out of watching a bunch of future pro athletes do their stuff than they would by playing on a dead end team.

The girls are psyched for the fall season!!! Go M&D!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mnd gets the best and early developed because the parents think they need to be on mnd. But by 9th and 10th grade it evens out because other teams have stuck together and played as a team so long that mnd becomes another MARYLAND team. Happens at every age group. Research it. Not a knock on their program but just stating facts. Go to 17-20s. Not dominate by any stretch.

Haven't most of the talented girls committed by 9-10th grade anyway. Is your goal to say you had the best 11th and 12th grade club team ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haven't most of the talented girls committed by 9-10th grade anyway. Is your goal to say you had the best 11th and 12th grade club team ?

ILD,

Don't most girls in this area eventually commit (if that is what they want to do)? Is your goal to say you had the best 8th and 9th grade team?

Derp.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ILD,

Don't most girls in this area eventually commit (if that is what they want to do)? Is your goal to say you had the best 8th and 9th grade team?

Derp.

My point, derp...was who cares who / what team is winning those games in 11th /12th grade. The point of club lacrosse is mostly done by that point. High school team is the priority at that stage. Individual player development should be the goal early and if that means your daughter playing with / against the best on a team like M&D, then knocking it just sounds like sour grapes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ILD,

Derp.

My point, derp...was who cares who / what team is winning those games in 11th /12th grade. The point of club lacrosse is mostly done by that point. High school team is the priority at that stage. Individual player development should be the goal early and if that means your daughter playing with / against the best on a team like M&D, then knocking it just sounds like sour grapes.

No, your "point" is on the top of your head.

The most amusing thing about ILD is that you really do not know what you are talking about, but you say it with such self-confidence.

You don't really get it. And you likely never will.

Derp indeed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ILD,

Derp.

Here is one thing we can tell about you. This is your first rodeo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ILD,

Derp.

ILD,

Do you like cookies with your Kool-Aid?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ILD,

Derp.

Here is one thing we can tell about you. This is your first rodeo.

BINGO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many new girls on YJ this year? Enough to make a difference?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ILD IS BACK!!!

Probing the competition!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tryouts are in 2 weeks , a dominant attacker and (2) solid 2 way midfielders will do the trick . Time will tell . Good luck to all Who try out. This is a great bunch of girls and families.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tryouts are in 2 weeks , a dominant attacker and (2) solid 2 way midfielders will do the trick . Time will tell . Good luck to all Who try out. This is a great bunch of girls and families.

Don't forget an actual assistant coach who is not a daddy and knows the sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thought defense was their problem, no need for defenders?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There will be new additions to every position like there is every year. 5-6 would be a good guess this year considering 4 outsiders have already been offered a top spot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many changes to MD teams? New players per team? Heros 1, M&D 1, TLC 8

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There will be new additions to every position like there is every year. 5-6 would be a good guess this year considering 4 outsiders have already been offered a top spot.

Get ready for a roster of 26 and only the top 12 playing in meaningful games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many changes to MD teams? New players per team? Heros 1, M&D 1, TLC 8

Looks like you already know the answer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Life is full of choices,not happy,move on...nobody is holding a gun to your head. People will do what they want, worry about your own kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get ready for a roster of 26 and only the top 12 playing in meaningful games

Looking at the older YJA teams 25-26 seems to be about the norm? Does it really matter at that point? 2018 has a roster of 26 and would appear every kid is committed someplace and 2019 has a roster of 26. Would you really be better off on YJB with a roster of 24?

Page 12 of 44 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 43 44

Link Copied to Clipboard