BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Team 91 MD
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,584
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 91 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The team that everyone is talking about, that has a X in its name. That has 3 teams for 2024/ Is the most expensive one out there. By far.
Why anyone would pay that for a coach THAT NEVER SHOWS....
I have a bridge to see if anyone looking!

Don't post if you don't have your facts straight!
One - it's not the most expensive one out there, even with the new price this year that includes almost everything and you get what you pay for! Other clubs that are less you get very few practices & 1/2 the amount of tournaments!
Two - the coach that coaches the 2nd & 3rd team is always there! Unless something major in life comes up. He threw in so many extra practices last year!! For FREE! It was the kids who didn't show! NOT the coach! So don't go posting when you have no ideas what you are talking about! Try getting Igloo's numbers and comparing...

Sorry bud, I know igloos numbers. It is posted on their site. Express is not, and for a reason. BUT, I know what they are charging. Looks less then Igloo...but.....scratch the surface. Igloo MUCH cheaper for returners. And for non returners it is close to the same, but Express not listing their winter practice. So its more.

Does that make one better then the other, nope. Just giving the facts.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hear some LI and Md teams may meet in Baltimore on nov 20 for a tournament million is putting on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The team that everyone is talking about, that has a X in its name. That has 3 teams for 2024/ Is the most expensive one out there. By far.

One - it's not the most expensive one out there, even with the new price this year that includes almost everything and you get what you pay for! Other clubs that are less you get very few practices & 1/2 the amount of tournaments!
Two - the coach that coaches the 2nd & 3rd team is always there! Unless something major in life comes up. He threw in so many extra practices last year!! For FREE! It was the kids who didn't show! NOT the coach! So don't go posting when you have no ideas what you are talking about! Try getting Igloo's numbers and comparing...

Sorry bud, I know igloos numbers. It is posted on their site. Express is not, and for a reason. BUT, I know what they are charging. Looks less then Igloo...but.....scratch the surface. Igloo MUCH cheaper for returners. And for non returners it is close to the same, but Express not listing their winter practice. So its more.

Igloo $3100 5 Tourneys w/winter training included
Express $2800 8 Tourneys - $300 for Winter Training

Same price people only you get more lax with Express and more swag at Igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both these teams are 2nd Tier teams. Whos cares?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both these teams are 2nd Tier teams. Whos cares?
Lot's of people care. You need more than 2 teams on LI

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Boy the express parents are sensitive. Let's hope this will be a great year of lacrosse for 2024.

A
Anonymousp
Unregistered
Anonymousp
Unregistered
A
Should we just have a seperate thread for the daily Wolfpack vs. Taz crazies discussion and leave this thread for everyone else?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymousp
Should we just have a seperate thread for the daily Wolfpack vs. Taz crazies discussion and leave this thread for everyone else?
That would be great

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with this comment 100%. 2-yrs ago it was all WP and last year Taz matched up with them. This year you will see Express step up to play with both of them.Its called parity. Its part of development. The taz and WP parents don't need to get so defensive. It will be more fun and more competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warning ---- Taz Vs Wolfpack discussions can cause irritable Bowel, dizziness, blindness, jealously, rage, delusions, loss in confidence of your son's ability, and an overall disgust for any 10 year old that can play Lax at a high level.
If any of these symptoms occur please consult your PAL Coach immediately and arrange a fall clinic to show you that your son is at least still better than the town kids......

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warning ---- Taz Vs Wolfpack discussions can cause irritable Bowel, dizziness, blindness, jealously, rage, delusions, loss in confidence of your son's ability, and an overall disgust for any 10 year old that can play Lax at a high level.
If any of these symptoms occur please consult your PAL Coach immediately and arrange a fall clinic to show you that your son is at least still better than the town kids......

Or better known as, Hillary disease...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with this comment 100%. 2-yrs ago it was all WP and last year Taz matched up with them. This year you will see Express step up to play with both of them.Its called parity. Its part of development. The taz and WP parents don't need to get so defensive. It will be more fun and more competition.
Express way to far behind to compete this year vs the big boys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you the same person that said Taz could not play with WP???again, It will happen. Enjoy the games, they are going to be close and exciting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More swag and more practices. Boys get better at practice not tournaments.

Btw, two our your tourneys are express run and two are Nlf. Channy not paying for those so jokes on you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

big boys? you mean hold backs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big boys. They are 10. You nerd, get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ha! you clearly haven't seen them play. the best players on both teams are the little guys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ha! you clearly haven't seen them play. the best players on both teams are the little guys

No they're not. Couple of big boys on the teams that can play ball

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
because they are 11 years old...HOLDBACKS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is not behind! behind in what???? they are just starting 5th grade. many of the boys are top players on other teams that decided to play for Express. They will compete with Taz and WP for top spot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is not behind! behind in what???? they are just starting 5th grade. many of the boys are top players on other teams that decided to play for Express. They will compete with Taz and WP for top spot.

We will know soon enough...Fall Ball Tourneys are only a few weeks away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son plays on this Express team and I hope all the parents learn that nothing good comes from shooting your mouth off about our team or any other team. Hope we all have a great season and the boys have fun and play some good lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hahahahahahahahahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
trust me in 8th and 9th grade every kid that is going to chaminade or st ants will leave their current club and play on express. seen it multiple years with my older sons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son plays on this Express team and I hope all the parents learn that nothing good comes from shooting your mouth off about our team or any other team. Hope we all have a great season and the boys have fun and play some good lacrosse.

Coulnt't agree more! Please have some class and not be the team that trash talks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like the person shooting their mouth off comes from a town team and all the daddy talks about is how his son made the Express A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The little guys have the adv in many ways because quicker at this age. This will change and they will get pushed around as they cannot dodge and create effectively. There is some exceptions but few. The athletic kids who have decent size and are assertive will win out. They may not be coordinated yet. So parents of shortys who are skilled because they play a lot enjoy it while it lasts. If both parents are relatively short then enjoy now. Say what you want but this is deadly accurate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The little guys have the adv in many ways because quicker at this age. This will change and they will get pushed around as they cannot dodge and create effectively. There is some exceptions but few. The athletic kids who have decent size and are assertive will win out. They may not be coordinated yet. So parents of shortys who are skilled because they play a lot enjoy it while it lasts. If both parents are relatively short then enjoy now. Say what you want but this is deadly accurate.

Its already happening

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is the BEST goalie in 2024. Plays for his town team because I don't believe in travel lacrosse at this age. He will try out in 6th grade for a ,7th grade team because PAL is over. abt him but I'm not gonna tell. He just wants to play with his friends

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cue the midgets who will talk about Rob Pannell, sankey, matheis, rice, Cannizzaro, wolf, kavanaugh, Donahue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is the BEST goalie in 2024. Plays for his town team because I don't believe in travel lacrosse at this age. He will try out in 6th grade for a ,7th grade team because PAL is over. abt him but I'm not gonna tell. He just wants to play with his friends

We all have kids in pal. There is no secret goalie. He very well might be good but the best in the age group are from north shore out east, south shore middle island and south shore nassau west

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its already happening

yes! by 6/7 grade all that matters is SIZE!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its already happening

Skill will also trump size. Now if you have both that's another story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its already happening

Skill will also trump size. Now if you have both that's another story.

Size is a very big factor in this sport in this day and age. The days of a 5"9 kid being able to hang at the collegiate level is diminishing quickly. Yes if you are a 5"10 Phenom you can make it but most are not. Look at the top 25 schools to play at rosters, the attackman are 6ft + 200+ lbs. the middys are even bigger. Defenseman are forced to be big to handle these size players. Even outside of lacrosse the athletic world is getting bigger and bigger. Compare athletes sizes now to 20 years ago. Big change. If you don't think this is happening go to Dicks and look at the Under Armours mannequins and how big they portray athletes. And that's not a stupid example because the mannequins are wearing the size clothes that are on the shelf next to them. Of course skills matter and always will but size will matter just as much. Both of them and you have a serious threat on the field. My sons are on the smaller size so I see it first hand how they get pushed around even though their skill level is pretty high.

Cue the midgets who will talk about Rob Pannell, sankey, matheis, rice, Cannizzaro, wolf, kavanaugh, Donahue

8 players out of 100s playing. Yeah those numbers make sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can your son be classified as "the Best" in any category,if he doesn't play against the most talent players / teams??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We all have kids in pal. There is no secret goalie. He very well might be good but the best in the age group are from north shore out east, south shore middle island and south shore nassau west

If your son is the best we would all know who he is. Lax world is a very small place on LI. Stop your BS, either step up your kid to face the real talented boys or go back you your wife and tell her how great your son is. Dead beat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have seen it play out time and time again...its not just size although size does play into it...once you start getting into the middle school years when it picks up...the better players have the combination and balance of a variety of factors including skill, athleticism (speed/size/agiligy), IQ and aggressiveness/touchness (intangibles)...when they get to middle and high school...all the kides, at least on the better teams, are all insanely good....they tend to have the unique mix above all to varying degrees...I have learned and watched that all things being equal the determining factor between a top 5% player and the top 1-3%s players (the ones going to the traditional powerhouses, etc.) are the intangibles (being aggressive to goal, toughness, competitiveness to win, etc.)...after that everything else kicks in....now there are some exceptions where a shorter/smaller person comes in but again this is only a few (maybe a team has 1 oddly smaller attackman or a middie)...this can change year to year (intangible and physical attributes)once kids hit puberty...I laugh when these 5ft 9 dads think there 4th grade kid who is a middle is the best in the world...he is gonna be quite surprised when they put the bigger kid who plays LSM on him...oh no! what is poor pappa gonna do know????? boo hoo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the recent prior posts are in connection with the idiot dad who posted "ha! you clearly haven't seen them play. the best players on both teams are the little guys"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the recent prior posts are in connection with the idiot dad who posted "ha! you clearly haven't seen them play. the best players on both teams are the little guys"

right now they might be ...but that will change quickly
go to some 7/8/9 grade games and let us know the size of those players...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yet, another stellar post.

Page 6 of 91 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard