BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18
Re: Boys 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I've seen the VLC 2020 team play several times this year and they don't have any kid that would come close to "the best 2020" in the country. I have seen plenty of other top 2020 from teams like FCA/NinetyOne/Looneys/Crabs/LIE who do have some of the top 2020's in the country. VLC is a good B team at best. If they did have the best kid he'd be playing for another club that would provide better exposure.

Hi, Madlax Dad! Sorry BW 2020 took away all your best players!
But did they get their maverik showtime invite?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Breakers still around? Never hear much about them anymore

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Breakers still around? Never hear much about them anymore

yes but they were decimated when Millon left and took his 2022 and 2024 teams to T9D1. also the two head coaches of 2020 teams also moved with millon and most kids followed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New to the area...It would seem that my son has missed many of the tryouts....Any clubs out there that anyone would recommend that I reach out to? Average Heght, Better that average stick skills, average speed....10 years old...Played Lax on the West Coast

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New to the area...It would seem that my son has missed many of the tryouts....Any clubs out there that anyone would recommend that I reach out to? Average Heght, Better that average stick skills, average speed....10 years old...Played Lax on the West Coast

10 years would be 5th grade not 2021 right? Some clubs like Breakers, Rough riders, Wolfpack, Koopers may be having supplemental tryouts depending on grade. You could also just do rec in spring to see where he fits. Lutherville, Kellypost, Hereford, Cobra all strong town programs among others depending on where you live

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably just do rec this Spring. Lutherville, Kelly Post, etc will feel like club from where you are coming from, and will likely do a couple early fun Summer tourneys. Get to know the people in the rec program and at school, and you will get a good feel for what level clubs he should try out for by next year. You'll save $1,500-2,000, and quite frankly, not much meaningful goes on between now and Spring. If he has a great rec season, there may even be some opportunities to jump onto a club team going into the Summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

10 years would be 5th grade not 2021 right? Some clubs like Breakers, Rough riders, Wolfpack, Koopers may be having supplemental tryouts depending on grade. You could also just do rec in spring to see where he fits. Lutherville, Kellypost, Hereford, Cobra all strong town programs among others depending on where you live

Or maybe he lives in the DC area. That is the first question: where does the family live.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax has rolling tryouts all fall just email them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on whether 3D Midatlantic might be a stronger team ths year? We know of a VLC kid who decided to play for 3D, so was wondering whether 3D is moving up the ranks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3d's 2021 team is ok. But it's the only decent team in the entire club. All the other grades are terrible (especially the HS teams).

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3d 2022 team is pretty good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cav's is better than 3D "three dad's".

Give that club a wide berth...It's a reeeeaaaalllll Munson!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3D and Cavs are avg. clubs, tryout for VLC and Madlax if you want a real club. OR wait another year and ask the powers of the BW secret society if your son is good enough to play for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3D and Cavs are avg. clubs, tryout for VLC and Madlax if you want a real club. OR wait another year and ask the powers of the BW secret society if your son is good enough to play for them.

Madlax 2021 will need an influx of Cannons at the big tournaments or they'll be laughable. VLC 2021 had a huge changeover. The holdovers from last year range from okay to good to great. If the new kids are generally in the good to great category, VLC 2021 could be a major player for the 2021s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cavalier is just about making money. Lots of kids in the youth program, but they bolt once they realize they need to play with and against better players.

3d's HS program is awful. They have a couple of decent youth teams because of those dads who need a platform in order to keep coaching their kids. That won't last either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax 2021 will need an influx of Cannons at the big tournaments or they'll be laughable. VLC 2021 had a huge changeover. The holdovers from last year range from okay to good to great. If the new kids are generally in the good to great category, VLC 2021 could be a major player for the 2021s.

I wrote my original post of a public service. If you want to really play top ball at a stop college you need to be at the big 3 BW,Madlax,VLC. The 3D team here in NOVA and the Cavs are just a place to play not a place to be on a great team and play in great tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you talking about the team that went 0-6 in Howard County Spring League? They can't hang with the real A teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you talking about the team that went 0-6 in Howard County Spring League? They can't hang with the real A teams.

I was talking about the team that played in the Summer. Teams need time to mesh...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was talking about the team that played in the Summer. Teams need time to mesh...

That team is little talent. Are you high?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bad guess, I'm not a Madlax dad. I do agree with you that Madlax 2020 is in for a tough year for their 2020's. Also heard that they lost a couple good players to BW. For sure a step backwards for Madlax 2020. Also kinda weird that Madlax has their practices at Landon but they don't have any Landon players on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax keeps wanting to associate with Landon, Landon families want nothing to do with Madlax. All the Landon players are with Next Level at 2020 and 2022, and with DC Express at 2021. Also, don't think he has made any inroads with 2023 or 2024. Guy is tenacious thought.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax keeps wanting to associate with Landon, Landon families want nothing to do with Madlax. All the Landon players are with Next Level at 2020 and 2022, and with DC Express at 2021. Also, don't think he has made any inroads with 2023 or 2024. Guy is tenacious thought.

Are the Landon players on DC Express 2021 all holdovers from BLC?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another myopic post. Landon players go everywhere. Some go to BW, some to VLC, some to Madlax. The owner is a scumbag, but it's not correct to suggest no Landon kids are going to Madlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are none at 2020, 2021, 2022 or 2023. Nada.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll go along and assume your post is true. If so, he definitely has a problem because he is getting squeezed in Montgomery County as well as Virginia.

But the post is still false. There currently ARE Landon families whose sons play for Madlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are Landon kids playing on Madlax, just not at the 2020/2021. Only a couple kids who didn't make the better clubs at these 2 age groups. Yes there are Landon players on the older teams 2018/2019. I see beginning with 2020 a major break by Maryland kids from the Madlax program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like to confirm this but NL and DC express have top secret rosters that the world can not read.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son goes to Landon - there is only 2021 at Madlax
The rest are at DC Express or NL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So we have to take the word of a guy who talks to his son about where other kids are at. I vote for Public rosters for all clubs. I am voting for whichever President can get this done in 2017.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the best individual showcases for a 2021 next summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So we have to take the word of a guy who talks to his son about where other kids are at. I vote for Public rosters for all clubs. I am voting for whichever President can get this done in 2017.

Dear Mr Stalker

NL has posted most of their rosters if you wish to try to research what Middle School their players attend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sweet thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sweet thanks

It's dads like you why everyone hates Madlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are just looking for reasons to hate Madlax. I post to try and point out that so many of you guys are out to try and hurt the club. You get made because so many great players have left these local crap clubs to step up their game and play for a top teams like Madlax. Sorry suck it up give your kid a chance to fail and have him tryout for Madalx.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sweet thanks

People love to talk about what the Madlax owner did 4 years ago in a email. Does anyone on here what to explain what the BW coached did to his players in a offseason work out? Lets just say 3 ambulances showed up to the school. So for all the Madlax is the worst, play BW or VLC talk. Does anyone want their kids playing for a coach that almost killed 3 kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sweet thanks

People love to talk about what the Madlax owner did 4 years ago in a email. Does anyone on here what to explain what the BW coached did to his players in a offseason work out? Lets just say 3 ambulances showed up to the school. So for all the Madlax is the worst, play BW or VLC talk. Does anyone want their kids playing for a coach that almost killed 3 kids?

Almost killed 3 kids? Do tell....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sweet thanks

People hating on the Madlax needs to stop. There are far more worse programs out there like Crabs. They have at least three maybe two players born in 2001 playing 2021. Do the math- a kid playing 8th grad lax who should be in 10 grade. Pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sweet thanks

People hating on the Madlax needs to stop. There are far more worse programs out there like Crabs. They have at least three maybe two players born in 2001 playing 2021. Do the math- a kid playing 8th grad lax who should be in 10 grade. Pathetic.

Actually, Madlax has more reclassed kids than anyone.

1 2017 kid who "may" do a PG year has been playing for the past year on their 2018 team.

1 2018 kid who "may" do a PG year 2 years from now playing on their 2019 team.

Madlax cheats more than anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sweet thanks

Not just an email. He's done the same thing on the phone, in person and via email to many families.

Page 4 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard