BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,578
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 28 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 27 28
Re: Boys 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody have any insight as to what Jake Reed is going to do now that 3d and he have split? I see 3d is concolidating to just two feeder tryouts for their own camp. Not clear from their email how you get invited, though. Wondering also what Jake Reed has planned...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anybody have any insight as to what Jake Reed is going to do now that 3d and he have split? I see 3d is concolidating to just two feeder tryouts for their own camp. Not clear from their email how you get invited, though. Wondering also what Jake Reed has planned...

When did this happen?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's direct invite from Jake Reed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can submit a video to get an invite

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can submit a video to get an invite

LOL

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Envelope filled with cash will suffice

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone seen a DC Express roster for any age? Will they ever post rosters online or are they in the keep in secret club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a creep.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone seen a DC Express roster for any age? Will they ever post rosters online or are they in the keep in secret club.

Same question about next level

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a creep.

I am asking for a high school teams roster. These are the same kids who have there names put in the paper for good and bad plays. They are not 7 year old boys. The roster is the best way to tell how good a team is going to be. And if my son wanted to change clubs this roster or any roster would also help him and I pick a club to tryout for or to contact.
And you might find it hard to believe but I like to check up on my sons old teammates or kids I have coached. I guess it would be less CREEPY if I just called all my old parent friends from the past and ask where is your son playing.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a creep.

I am asking for a high school teams roster. These are the same kids who have there names put in the paper for good and bad plays. They are not 7 year old boys. The roster is the best way to tell how good a team is going to be. And if my son wanted to change clubs this roster or any roster would also help him and I pick a club to tryout for or to contact.
And you might find it hard to believe but I like to check up on my sons old teammates or kids I have coached. I guess it would be less CREEPY if I just called all my old parent friends from the past and ask where is your son playing.

No, you are a total creep. Who wants to surf the Internet looking for the names of teenage boys, let alone ones who don't play with your son?

If a club doesn't want to publish its roster, that's their call. If you son wants to change clubs, I'm sure they will discuss their current roster with your family.

God, you are a weirdo. How about less teenage stalking, and more going back to school to learn how to read/write coherent English sentences?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a creep.

No, you are a total creep. Who wants to surf the Internet looking for the names of teenage boys, let alone ones who don't play with your son?

If a club doesn't want to publish its roster, that's their call. If you son wants to change clubs, I'm sure they will discuss their current roster with your family.

God, you are a weirdo. How about less teenage stalking, and more going back to school to learn how to read/write coherent English sentences?

If I were you I wouldn't be throwing stones about English sentences, your sentence structure is pretty bad.
Perhaps you could go back to school with him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a creep.

If I were you I wouldn't be throwing stones about English sentences, your sentence structure is pretty bad.

Um, there is nothing wrong with what that guy wrote. Perfect good English. If you don't like the content of his post, that's another thing.

But unlike the other redneck guy, his post is written very well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a creep.

I make enough money to pay for Madlax. My lack of English skills has worked just fine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are a creep.

Um, there is nothing wrong with what that guy wrote. Perfect good English. If you don't like the content of his post, that's another thing.

But unlike the other redneck guy, his post is written very well.

Written very well? You have to be kidding. And your response, "perfect good English"?? Perfectly good English? What do you think? Now, speaking of rednecks, should we start on you?
Your grammar is almost as bad as the first guy. Good grief, no wonder you people won't post your names, would be too embarrassing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You really are an idiot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this a lacrosse forum, or an English class? You people will find anything to fight over. It's pure entertainment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This thread has taken a weird turn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This thread has taken a weird turn
. Agree. Need to keep the focus/discussion on lacrosse and not all the other bs that some want to jump on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's the Jerry Springer Forum!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the UVA Prospect Day turns out to be a 'clinic' instead of a recruiting event over the weekend. The new coach claims to be looking at juniors only for offers and planning to poach as necessary.

Anyone else have feedback from this weekend's session?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the UVA Prospect Day turns out to be a 'clinic' instead of a recruiting event over the weekend. The new coach claims to be looking at juniors only for offers and planning to poach as necessary.

Anyone else have feedback from this weekend's session?

Certainly plenty of talented kids there, as well as some not so much.... I think if you are a 2020 this was a bit of a bust. Coach definitely made it clear he is not looking at 2020's would be recruiting 2019's but not committing them. When he talked to the kids on the upper field right after the last game he said 2019's that he is interested in would hear from him and 2020's should come back next year..... So if you are a 2019 verbal I'm sure it will be interesting to see how things progress. Doubt they have a freshman prospect day next year. He referenced liking Notre Dame's model.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the good fall tournaments at and who will be there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn't consider it a bust. If you are a 2020 player and want to play for UVA you got a good sense of what he is looking for/what type of player you need to be to play there. Big focus on long poles pushing the tempo. Meatheads need not apply. I bet he has a National Championship within 5 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Inquiring minds want to know...
Will 2020's (or any other year for that matter) that are already committed, play in showcase events or attend prospect days (other than the school they are committed to)? Just wondering what they norm is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think we are just going to save our money.
Will 2020's (or any other year for that matter) that are already committed, play in showcase events or attend prospect days (other than the school they are committed to)? Just wondering what they norm is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Depends. Those who are committed are only going to the best events (e.g. Under Armour underclass) and even then many of them are going to pass.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have to play to continue to improve. Committed players will play in team based events because they are team members. Individual showcases? Why do that? Prospect days? Scams anyway. Save your money. Let the schools figure out another way to pay their assistant coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A 2020 that is committed is no where near a finished product. While I wouldn't push to attend prospect days, I would certainly consider showcase events that attract like talent such as the Committed Showcases that have cropped up. It gives the kids an idea of where they stand and what they need to work on. Parents seem to think committed is some panacea. Your kid could be committed, but the commitment is simply opportunity. They could play, or as we've seen ride the bench for four years or simply bow out.

If it were my son, the norm would be to continue to develop and push to get better. I'm sure there will be kids come junior year who switch commitments; with this day and age of early recruiting its inevitable. Poaching can and will continue, and I suspect rise. Kids who are committed can still get looks ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some kids will do that. Others will take their foot of the gas. It will be fine for some, and it will other others in the rear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any feel for how good of a recruiting event the Atlantic Coast Prospect Games will be for 2020s?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder what the college coaches of the "commited" kid think? Do they want them to continue to play in individual showcases or do they take that to mean the kid really is shopping around? I guess it could be a tricky situation. Not to mention, does that 5-10% scholarship really mean you should continue to shell out all that money at prospect events? I understand continuing to play with your teams (club and HS)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One other question, do college coaches really want to "waist their time" going to a showcase where a good portion of the kids are already committed?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bravo bravo.. 13 posts. Count em fellas 13 posts with out any negative comments.. I just checked in and was pleasantly surprised and actually felt like I gained some insight into Prospect camps... Keep it up..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bravo bravo.. 13 posts. Count em fellas 13 posts with out any negative comments.. I just checked in and was pleasantly surprised and actually felt like I gained some insight into Prospect camps... Keep it up..

Just said to myself, "Good Lord everyone's getting along!"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One other question, do college coaches really want to "waist their time" going to a showcase where a good portion of the kids are already committed?

It depends. Sometimes they have know certain uncommitted kids that interest them will be at event, so they go there to see them.

Sometimes they are in the area anyways and want to see how one of more of their commits are doing.

Sometimes they just go because they feel it's worth the time to potentially see someone that interests them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the negative people can't weigh in because their sons are not committed. My son is 2020 commit and he will do a handful of team events with club and some with school. We will stay away from invite showcase like maverik and adrenalin. Great events but not worth money once committed. Curious to see what his college coach feels if he would show up at individual events?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is nothing negative about commenting on a silly recruiting process that gives imaginary/non-binding offers to pretend 8th graders who are double Holdbacks. I'd be willing to bet you are from the Baltimore area and your kid is reclassed. Right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the negative people can't weigh in because their sons are not committed. My son is 2020 commit and he will do a handful of team events with club and some with school. We will stay away from invite showcase like maverik and adrenalin. Great events but not worth money once committed. Curious to see what his college coach feels if he would show up at individual events?
fair enough congratulations on committing and I think as long as one stays involved then that's what coaches want. Our 2020 has two early commits and I thought they would drop the travel program as the costs are high. Both Father responded that they want their sons to continue to play to keep the team strong allowing other players to be showcased I thought that was pretty classy of them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is nothing negative about commenting on a silly recruiting process that gives imaginary/non-binding offers to pretend 8th graders who are double Holdbacks. I'd be willing to bet you are from the Baltimore area and your kid is reclassed. Right?
Nope of age kid.

Page 8 of 28 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard