BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 102 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No A hole its not ok to talk about either (A or B), the whole post was sarcastic, hence the Bandits reference. The way all these parents talk about teams, coaches, kids is pathetic. I honestly cant believe the stupidity that goes on here. Again good luck to all, I'm sure you guys already have your kids verbally committed to D1 schools... :):):)

So whats your top 5 B teams?

Bengals
Recon
True Blue
Blue Fish
Fighting Ducks

In this order
Who are the Bengals and does 24 even have a 2023 team? would love to know who the last pick was?

1. recon
2. true blue
3. hitmen
4. bluefish
5. one of those "A" teams, B team

True Blue is significantly better than the rest of the teams on this list. They tied the much heralded S2S team last year and added a few very strong new players. They will compete with everyone other than the top 2 teams next year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They tied S2S when S2S goalie was out with a broken hand They don't come close when the goalie is playing He's 1/2 their defense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a Gnome , Lucky Charm and maybe a four leaf clover and it ain't even St Paddy's day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No A hole its not ok to talk about either (A or B), the whole post was sarcastic, hence the Bandits reference. The way all these parents talk about teams, coaches, kids is pathetic. I honestly cant believe the stupidity that goes on here. Again good luck to all, I'm sure you guys already have your kids verbally committed to D1 schools... :):):)

Bengals
Recon
True Blue
Blue Fish
Fighting Ducks

In this order
Who are the Bengals and does 24 even have a 2023 team? would love to know who the last pick was?

24 didn't have a 2023 last year so they can't be on list. Bluefish lost games by double digits all summer. Don't waste your time with with this list.

Why not waste your time with this list, it's ok to make list with the A teams. There are more kids on B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bengals
Recon
True Blue
Blue Fish
Fighting Ducks

In this order

1. recon
2. true blue
3. hitmen
4. bluefish

True Blue is significantly better than the rest of the teams on this list. They tied the much heralded S2S team last year and added a few very strong new players. They will compete with everyone other than the top 2 teams next year.

Recon solid last year add a few good players, can play with true blue anyway.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bengals
Recon
True Blue
Blue Fish
Fighting Ducks

In this order

24 didn't have a 2023 last year so they can't be on list. Bluefish lost games by double digits all summer. Don't waste your time with with this list.

Why not waste your time with this list, it's ok to make list with the A teams. There are more kids on B teams.

Agree butdo a real list then.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
E3 is better than all of these teams except TB.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
E3 is better than all of these teams except TB.

Thanks e3 dad. Wasn't much of a list considering 2 of the teams disn't exist last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Recon can absolutely not compete tith TB

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]No A hole its not ok to talk about either (A or B), the whole post was sarcastic, hence the Bandits reference. The way all these parents talk about teams, coaches, kids is pathetic. I honestly cant believe the stupidity that goes on here. Again good luck to all, I'm sure you guys already have your kids verbally committed to D1 schools... :):):)

Bengals
Recon
True Blue
Blue Fish
Fighting Ducks

In this order

1. recon
2. true blue
3. hitmen
4. bluefish

True Blue is significantly better than the rest of the teams on this list. They tied the much heralded S2S team last year and added a few very strong new players. They will compete with everyone other than the top 2 teams next year. [/quote

See you in the A brackets then

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now that's funnier than Hillary not knowing about emails.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are mistaken, i'm very familiar with both teams, it would be a very competitive game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now that's funnier than Hillary not knowing about emails.

Agree

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for your input Recon Dads. I know 2 kids on the team and they don't step on the field for there PAL teams. Good luck this year...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That doesn't say much for their PAL coach!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for your input Recon Dads. I know 2 kids on the team and they don't step on the field for there PAL teams. Good luck this year...

Not true. It is mandatory that everyone plays in PAL games or your coach and team gets kicked out. That's why some travel kids stop playing PAL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]No A hole its not ok to talk about either (A or B), the whole post was sarcastic, hence the Bandits reference. The way all these parents talk about teams, coaches, kids is pathetic. I honestly cant believe the stupidity that goes on here. Again good luck to all, I'm sure you guys already have your kids verbally committed to D1 schools... :):):)

Bengals
Recon
True Blue
Blue Fish
Fighting Ducks

In this order

1. recon
2. true blue
3. hitmen
4. bluefish

True Blue is significantly better than the rest of the teams on this list. They tied the much heralded S2S team last year and added a few very strong new players. They will compete with everyone other than the top 2 teams next year. [/quote

See you in the A brackets then

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bengals
Recon
True Blue
Blue Fish
Fighting Ducks

In this order

1. recon
2. true blue
3. hitmen
4. bluefish

Realistically:
1: Empire
2: Tornados
3: Express Channy
4: Outlaws Black
5: True Blue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are mistaken, i'm very familiar with both teams, it would be a very competitive game.

I guess we will see once we meetup in a tournament and see who can back there mouths. Better start practicing, fall is just around the corner.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess we will see once we meetup in a tournament and see who can back there mouths. Better start practicing, fall is just around the corner.

I'm happy the kids enjoy playing and work to get better. This forum is just a parental genital measuring contest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you playing tough guy? Another idiot living thru his kids sports life! Their mouths aren't running, stop your crap and let the 11 and 12 year olds enjoy the game of lacrosse and stop the BS that you bring to the table.

Grow the game not your ego!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will the new Igloo Artic Edge play in A bracket or B bracket in tournaments. How competitive are they expected to be?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
100% Agree. How many "normal" parents are on here looking for some good information and have to sift through psycho Dad Marinovich postings? Get a life, I'm hoping most people want their kids to play against appropriate level of competition (A or B) and improve on a game the kids love.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you playing tough guy? Another idiot living thru his kids sports life! Their mouths aren't running, stop your crap and let the 11 and 12 year olds enjoy the game of lacrosse and stop the BS that you bring to the table.

Grow the game not your ego!!!

I guess we will see once we meetup in a tournament and see who can back there mouths. Better start practicing, fall is just around the corner.[/quote]

Grow the game not your ego!!![/quote]

I don't see how you say growing ego, let the teams play and then see where everything lands. You all sit her and post about clubs that don't even have 2023 teams or new 2023 teams and rank teams that have1/4 of the roster different from last year. You want kids to get better and teach them to respect the game, how do you do that taking other team players mid season, playing kids down just to win, having a 25+ man roster. What do you team them doing that?
I think what was posted makes the most sense, fall tourney are right around the corner, practice smart and practice hard , and the most prepared team will win that game. But then others will be on here saying how that team only won by cheating.
Looking on this forum for actual lacrosse info, that is a joke. People just use this site to amuse themselves bc they are bored at work, nothing more. If this was a lagitament lacrosse forum, they would require all posters to register themselves and not post anonymously. That is one way to clean up this site quite quickly and make it something that would benifit the lacrosse community.b

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Blue will be ready we had our first practice this morning

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will the new Igloo Artic Edge play in A bracket or B bracket in tournaments. How competitive are they expected to be?

As for now, it's a developing team and don't anticipate much. There will be cuts next year and will continue to bring in kids in clusters from our coaches, whomever they may be at that time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Recon coach is friendly with many True Blue coaches at various ages. A game outside of tournament play can easily be set up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Blue will be ready we had our first practice this morning

was that to drop off the check to JC?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea, the whopping $1650 it cost to play there, what a money grab...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Recon coach is friendly with many True Blue coaches at various ages. A game outside of tournament play can easily be set up.

LET'S DO IT.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LET'S DO IT.....

Adult conversation at it finest. I would hope Recon and TB both refuse to scrimmage just so you guys can stay mad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LET'S DO IT.....

Adult conversation at it finest. I would hope Recon and TB both refuse to scrimmage just so you guys can stay mad.

LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the Express A team? They cut some awesome players that were devoted to the club for the past several years. If this is the case, should I pull my son from the team knowing they're going to kick him off at some point? I'd rather have security of knowing where my money is going and where my son is playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express A cut kids who were at the bottom of their roster. Did they bring in kids who were better? Probably not!!! Not sure why they did that. They brought in A/B caliber players. Must be a favor to MC. DELETED!!!!!!!!. They must have had a good tryout.

Let's talk about your kid, moron!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by CJ Orlando; . Reason: No Identifying players
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LET'S DO IT.....

LOL

when TB makes the call for the scrimmage guess his bashing will no longer be anonymous!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the Express A team? They cut some awesome players that were devoted to the club for the past several years. If this is the case, should I pull my son from the team knowing they're going to kick him off at some point? I'd rather have security of knowing where my money is going and where my son is playing.

No. It happens at every club. And some kids just leave on their own for different reasons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express does not cut kids. If true they may have left for another team or put on another Express team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those kids were "replaced" by holdbacks. So much for loyalty. It was already known apparently by the "inner circle" what was going to happen before tryouts, and at tryouts it became even more obvious when you saw these kids that stood a full head taller than most of these other kids in that graduating year. Pathetic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As for now, it's a developing team and don't anticipate much. There will be cuts next year and will continue to bring in kids in clusters from our coaches, whomever they may be at that time.

I like this. "Whomever they may be at the time" Since Igloo has a revolving door with the coaches This is the first truthful thing Ive seen come out of Igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BM is going to get Carpel Tunnel Syndrome.

The next post will be to come over to the Tornados.

lol

Page 17 of 102 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard