BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 44 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 43 44
Re: Girls 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously, having been involved in a number of youth sports I have come to two conclusions:

1. Parents in general are huge pains in the ***
2. Nowhere are parents worse than in girls lacrosse.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never agreed more with anything on this board, especially number 2

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Seriously, having been involved in a number of youth sports I have come to two conclusions:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

100% percent agree with 2. I quit coaching because of ILD/M parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% percent agree with 2. I quit coaching because of ILD/M parents.

And the worst parents of all? Parent Coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Never seen the hockey crowd I'm assuming. But girl's lax a close second.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any major changes for the TG 2021 black team? You lost 7 girls but how many we're moved down also?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
KC Coached the Suffolk Community College Womens Lax team for a couple of years!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any major changes for the TG 2021 black team? You lost 7 girls but how many we're moved down also?

5 or 6 moved up, not sure how many moved down. Of the players moved up, some were among the most selfish players on Purple. Team definitely took a turn for the worse. When the white team collapses the purple team will have 29 or more girls. Smith's can't deny a paycheck, Good luck in that program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

5 or 6 moved up, not sure how many moved down. Of the players moved up, some were among the most selfish players on Purple. Team definitely took a turn for the worse. When the white team collapses the purple team will have 29 or more girls. Smith's can't deny a paycheck, Good luck in that program.

That's what it's all about. Get it to ??? and get out of the way. Team concept is out the window at this point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After reading the arrogance of the M&D HOLDBACK parents I really hope YJ gets the right players and kicks the living crap out of that team!! I know my daughter will not be on that team but if I am at that tournament I will go out of my way to cheer on YJ!!! Humility goes a long way you Jackasses!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After reading the arrogance of the M&D HOLDBACK parents I really hope YJ gets the right players and kicks the living crap out of that team!! I know my daughter will not be on that team but if I am at that tournament I will go out of my way to cheer on YJ!!! Humility goes a long way you Jackasses!!!!

Not going to happen, LI girls are not in the same league

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry your daughter was a bench warmer and was unable to get her stick on the ball. Don't be so mad, just work harder!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not going to happen, LI girls are not in the same league

ILD is back!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First off, where do you see any arrogance from M&D parents on here? Secondly, there are no holdbacks on M&D 2021.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think maybe the poster has had a few too many pops tonight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D parents have always been great on the sidelines and on here. Seems like someone is trying to create trouble for them. I'm not buying it and neither should you.
A YJ Parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not older they just seek out the physically stronger and more athletic players. Seek out size and speed and develop the talent. They only appear older when standing next to YJ players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D parents have always been great on the sidelines and on here. Seems like someone is trying to create trouble for them. I'm not buying it and neither should you.
A YJ Parent

So what we have here is an M&D parent pretending to be a YJ parent. And he is attempting to persuade us that the comment he is commenting on is a Heros parent pretending to be an M&D parent.

Need a scorecard!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A YJ Parent

So what we have here is an M&D parent pretending to be a YJ parent. And he is attempting to persuade us that the comment he is commenting on is a Heros parent pretending to be an M&D parent.

Need a scorecard!

What's funny is that people that aren't M&D or YJ parents don't realize that the games and sidelines have always been very respectful between these two teams. Also they don't realize that many of the girls know each other from the Towson camp last summer and many are friends on social media. We certainly respect YJ and I assume the feeling is mutual. So whatever Heros, TG, etc parent that is trying to stir the pot, keep it up. It is comical to us.

An M&D Parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classic. We do follow the insightful analysis. Now can you please help us understand what HRC was doing with 13 blackberrys, a private server, and a hammer while not knowing what (C) meant on her emails??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A YJ Parent

Need a scorecard!

What's funny is that people that aren't M&D or YJ parents don't realize that the games and sidelines have always been very respectful between these two teams. Also they don't realize that many of the girls know each other from the Towson camp last summer and many are friends on social media. We certainly respect YJ and I assume the feeling is mutual. So whatever Heros, TG, etc parent that is trying to stir the pot, keep it up. It is comical to us.

An M&D Parent

Nice composure ILD. There is hope for you yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A YJ Parent

Need a scorecard!

An M&D Parent

Please tell us who your daughter plays for...Glass houses

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A YJ Parent

Need a scorecard!

An M&D Parent

The only team that matters is YOUR team. The rest of us are simply here for your amusement.

The fact is, the girls on your team will likely not face too many worthy opponents until the are hauling in huge salaries playing pro ball which should really be big time by the time 2021 rolls around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by AnonymousNice composure ILD. There is hope for you yet.[/quote

The only team that matters is YOUR team. The rest of us are simply here for your amusement.

The fact is, the girls on your team will likely not face too many worthy opponents until the are hauling in huge salaries playing pro ball which should really be big time by the time 2021 rolls around. [/quote]

ILD gonna get MAD!!! Gonna go all glass houses on y'all!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your kid is not on TG why would you care what they do? does any one els think that sound creepy to them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by AnonymousNice composure ILD. There is hope for you yet.

Please tell us who your daughter plays for...Glass houses[/quote

The fact is, the girls on your team will likely not face too many worthy opponents until the are hauling in huge salaries playing pro ball which should really be big time by the time 2021 rolls around.

ILD gonna get MAD!!! Gonna go all glass houses on y'all!!![/quote]

Really don't understand all the hostility towards M&D. Please show me where any M&D parent was on here pounding their chest about anything.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The fact is, the girls on your team will likely not face too many worthy opponents until the are hauling in huge salaries playing pro ball which should really be big time by the time 2021 rolls around. [/quote

Really don't understand all the hostility towards M&D. Please show me where any M&D parent was on here pounding their chest about anything.[/quote]

Quit whining.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please tell us who your daughter plays for...Glass houses[/quote

ILD gonna get MAD!!! Gonna go all glass houses on y'all!!! [/quote]

Your the sick one. What a weird person you are!
Can't quite figure out who this ILD person is who you are trying to sling mud at, don't even care, but you are the one who looks insane with the posts.

Here is a contest for active members of this thread...
Make up a dumb tag name for this jack [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The fact is, the girls on your team will likely not face too many worthy opponents until the are hauling in huge salaries playing pro ball which should really be big time by the time 2021 rolls around. [/quote

Can't quite figure out who this ILD person is who you are trying to sling mud at, don't even care, but you are the one who looks insane with the posts.

Make up a dumb tag name for this jack [lacrosse].[/quote]

I disagree. I think he nails it with the ILD tag. And if you do not know "who this ILD person is" well, guess what?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Make up a dumb tag name for this jack [lacrosse].[/quote]

LOL! Somebody's thin skin is showing!!!

Like he said, Quit whining!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am trying to figure out what ILD stands for....
Is it ?
Inside
Lacrosse
[lacrosse]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it ?
Inside
Lacrosse
[lacrosse]

I believe it is Intense Lax Dad, but you have captured the gist of it. We are all on the same page.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough of the bickering.
Lets talk about the excitement brewing for a new season.
M&D is still the top club but who do people think will be the team that will finally bring them a loss.
I would especially like to hear from the M&D crowd.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough of the bickering.
M&D is still the top club but who do people think will be the team that will finally bring them a loss.

Good job! Wind up ILD, sit back, and watch him go!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers are primed to test M&D with added depth. This Fall won't be a true indicator as most teams will be short due to Soccer and field hockey. The Spring league will be the true indicator whether Skywalkers or Heros can take down the champs q

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough of the bickering.

Don't you know M&D parents aren't allowed to talk without juvenile imbeciles spouting nonsense at them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough of the bickering.

Don't you know M&D parents aren't allowed to talk without juvenile imbeciles spouting nonsense at them.

Quit whining!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough of the bickering.

OK. Go ahead. One more time. You have the floor. Tell us how hard your daughter works. And throw in some scores of games this summer. None of us will respond. We know you need to get it out there.

Sigh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it ?
Inside
Lacrosse
[lacrosse]

I believe it is Intense Lax Dad, but you have captured the gist of it. We are all on the same page.

Just to get the facts straight, I am the creator of the acronyms ILD and ILM. A week or so ago, I was in a "discussion" with an obvious ILD/M that was slamming Integrity. I could tell from the way they talked that they were a former Integrity parent who thinks the grass is greener at Md United. I tried in vain to explain to them that it is not. But, someone else on here labelled him/her as Intense Lax Dad and (given my military background, and laziness). All I did was shorten it. By the way, the former Integrity ILD has taken his daughter from Integrity to API Select. They have never won anything to speak of. They are moderately capable of beating a couple of local county rec teams, maybe. Good move, ILD. Your daughter, who is a decent player, will never be heard from again if she stays with API. The equivalent of a lacrosse black hole.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough of the bickering.

YJ is jealous of M&D success.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough of the bickering.

OK. Go ahead. One more time. You have the floor. Tell us how hard your daughter works. And throw in some scores of games this summer. None of us will respond. We know you need to get it out there.

Sigh.

That wasn't an M&D parent you jackass. See the OP's response above. That whole discussion started around Integrity. I don't know how M&D got lumped into it.

Page 11 of 44 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 43 44

Link Copied to Clipboard