BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 78 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So you have inside information that no Md teams will attend ? Maybe they should send age appropriate kids like the rest of the teams. You sound bitter that your sons team will not be going. As if going to Fla for a camp in January for a 7th grader is better ?? Oh I forgot , he's gonna get recruited.

I think teams in MD don't want to go because they don't see the need to fly to Denver. Yes, most teams will have 2 or 3 kids that don't make the age cut off, but that's not a deal breaker. The main point is that it's just too far and not worth the time and expense.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In my opinion, it seems to be more of a PR opportunity above a best of the best championship for the clubs. However, it looks like a wonderful experience for the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you have inside information that no Md teams will attend ? Maybe they should send age appropriate kids like the rest of the teams. You sound bitter that your sons team will not be going. As if going to Fla for a camp in January for a 7th grader is better ?? Oh I forgot , he's gonna get recruited.

I think teams in MD don't want to go because they don't see the need to fly to Denver. Yes, most teams will have 2 or 3 kids that don't make the age cut off, but that's not a deal breaker. The main point is that it's just too far and not worth the time and expense.

As if $30k over 5/6 years of club lax isn't already a lot ? What's another $2k ? If u build it , they will come. Sorry to pull a baseball quote.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's exactly right. Clubs are trying to brand themselves so they can advertise that they are the best team. Should be an interesting year. Good luck to all the clubs and more importantly good luck to all the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have all igloo 2022 A and B calls went out?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As if $30k over 5/6 years of club lax isn't already a lot ? What's another $2k ? If u build it , they will come. Sorry to pull a baseball quote.

Wait. Club lacrosse is $5-6K on Long Island? That's crazy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Between tuition , travel expenses , etc. yes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not True

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not sure

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not True

With travel off the island, hotels and everything that comes with it – easily.

However, Cali or Texas teams like WCStars, $10G is starting point, from what I was told by a parent on such a team. Talk about traveling to tourneys and spending the summer going up the east coast.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue parent, glad your happy with your son playing on this team. It's not an A team like the organization claims and I think that is why people are ragging on it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have igloo 2022 B calls went out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have Igloo 2022 A calls gone out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes A and B went out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I noticed that this year their is a big push in 2022 for the clubs to have two A teams. Is this because of that Jr. Championship out in Denver. I also noticed they never seam to move kids up to the better team, they rather take new kids, just wondering.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I noticed that this year their is a big push in 2022 for the clubs to have two A teams. Is this because of that Jr. Championship out in Denver. I also noticed they never seam to move kids up to the better team, they rather take new kids, just wondering.

Jr Chanpionships is a moneymaker. Two teams is all about money. Nothing else.

91 is only team with two A teams. No one else even close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes A and B went out

So if I get a call now it would be because someone else rejected the spot? I just don't want my kid to be used as a filler so the org gets their money and my kid hardly plays

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So u think 91 2nd team is A ? Not a chance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. But no one rejects a spot at igloo. People love the $3000 gear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why is United not an A team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. But no one rejects a spot at igloo. People love the $3000 gear.

you might be surprised no one wants to pay $3000 for a B team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why is United not an A team?

Are actual rosters posted somewhere with names so you know who is actually on the team? A lot of teams are being put down right now but does anyone really know who is on each team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year United was an A team. Heard that Smash/Select took the best kids from both teams so people are speculating that now United is a B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year United was an A team. Heard that Smash/Select took the best kids from both teams so people are speculating that now United is a B team.

I understand that but, there were reports that there was over 150 kids at tryouts. Hard to believe they couldn't put an A team together. Either way I just wish people would stop bashing kids and teams before they even see them play. This year 7th-8th grade is the biggest physical change in all our kids. All the teams could be different come summer season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I understand that but, there were reports that there was over 150 kids at tryouts. Hard to believe they couldn't put an A team together. Either way I just wish people would stop bashing kids and teams before they even see them play. This year 7th-8th grade is the biggest physical change in all our kids. All the teams could be different come summer season.

I agree. The 2nd teams of the 3 top teams will all be very good.
They will probably all be A quality teams. In any event... please call the coach and get the full rundown. You should all have the fall schedule and winter plans by now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't know about 150, but well over 100 kids were the the tryouts. I was told that there Elite team took the best kids from United and Smash and few from other teams. There second team will be an A team and be very competitive and well coached. At this age it is about the practices and coaching. No college is looking at a 7th grade kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many players fleeing 91+one at this age group because they want to be on an A team and consider only Elite the 90+one the A at this group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the big fall tourneys this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many True Blue Teams for 2022 and who is coaching? Nothing listed on website.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This year I think they have one team for seventh grade and Bentz is coaching that Team .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many True Blue Teams for 2022 and who is coaching? Nothing listed on website.

New direction, one team, lots of cuts..sshhhh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TB and A Team? Not blasting them at all because the kids play hard but they are NO WAY an A team. What happened to the second team? Sounds like a good time to change clubs!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TB and A Team? Not blasting them at all because the kids play hard but they are NO WAY an A team. What happened to the second team? Sounds like a good time to change clubs!

I can tell you if Igloo didn't make at least 5 changes to the B team then we will have to play in B brackets and not the A bracket that most of these kids deserve.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can tell you if Igloo didn't make at least 5 changes to the B team then we will have to play in B brackets and not the A bracket that most of these kids deserve.

This is not coming from a current Igloo parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is not coming from a current Igloo parent.

No. Couldn't be one of them. Lol. Feels like you don't know how all those people behave after only one year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
90+1 rebuilding could not compete with Express last year.
Igloo & Outlaws all gained talent. Look forward to a great competive year for 2022. Best age group in many years. All games will be competitive. Good Luck All!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
90+1 rebuilding could not compete with Express last year.
Igloo & Outlaws all gained talent. Look forward to a great competive year for 2022. Best age group in many years. All games will be competitive. Good Luck All!

All games will be competitive. Every team adds... it comes down to those who added players that will be on the field in the last 5 minutes of the game. I notice more and more that parents are accepting of what is now a High School mentality on these AA teams. In other words, some kids don't play in games at all in big games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree the talent level of 2022 is special. Best I've seen in a few years. A few standouts but for the most part, great teamwork and coaching across the board. This season should be a blast. Good luck to all the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree the talent level of 2022 is special. Best I've seen in a few years. A few standouts but for the most part, great teamwork and coaching across the board. This season should be a blast. Good luck to all the kids.

They are as special as every other grade. No better. No worse.

Page 6 of 78 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard