BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 96 of 128 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 127 128
Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was just told McLernan stepped down from Crabs...you bullies ran him out of lacrosse. I hope you are happy.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Without their holdback scheme Crabs are average at best. Field a team with on age kids instead of 16 year old 8th graders. How many kids on the 2020 team are now on the 2021 roster? Complete joke.

I hear RM has given up lacrosse and is now work at Sonic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LOL. You know the Crabs were dominant before it was grade based, right?

More and more competition for the Crabs, so they will never be as dominant as they used to be. But they will always be one of the best clubs.

God, you haters need to get a life.

The Crabs in Maryland prior to the grade base club explosion were at the Top of Mountain for sure. Their age based U13 and U15 teams along with their grade based High School teams were really good. Usually the best. Anyone on the Crabs teams were considered top notch players back then.

This is just my observations. When this whole grade base teams came about a few years ago, Crabs pounced on it and with their reputation as a MIAA Club ( Where Majority Holdbacks/prefirst are) that and along with sending many public school kids playing for Crabs to MIAA high Schools.The Crabs dominated the holdbacks on their teams at beginning of grade base.

Now that the Lacrosse Club explosion has settled down it looks like the Crabs are losing some of their luster. FCA is obviously taking some of the better players now along with other clubs. High School affiliation with coaches is also starting to come into play with Clubs.
Coaching staff is a issue with specific teams and some clubs and specific teams have much better coaching staff than Crabs.

I see the Crabs still fielding good teams and be on top with some grade based teams.. But the days of Crabs always being First or Second will be a thing of the past here soon if not already next year.

I think the Top Private school coaches being linked to several different clubs is what is hurting the Crabs the most. I agree 3 to 4 years ago it was my kid is the best around so I am trying out for the Crabs. Now you say my high school coach is working with Club X I have to show up at those tryouts first.
Love a bunch of angry Dad's trying to make their club look better by predicting the end of Club lacrosse anchored at Boys Latin...Really just shut up.. Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?

You sound like the angry one?? Plus it looks like your reading comprehension is lacking. It is actually a rational discussion about one of the top clubs and what we think the effects of a changing landscape in youth lacrosse are doing to it.
Might want to relax there Francis and give us your rational why we are wrong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was just told McLernan stepped down from Crabs...you bullies ran him out of lacrosse. I hope you are happy.

I just saw the opening for a food taster at the Golden Trough..I mean Golden Corral being filled.....mmmmmmm ...do 2 plus 2 equal ??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why do the moderators let the personal attacks go on?
I thought this was a lacrosse forum board.....

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
why do the moderators let the personal attacks go on?
I thought this was a lacrosse forum board.....

Listen.. as long as the personal attacks are not against children, we here at BOTC really don't care. The adults (if you want to call them that) can handle themselves.

Yes, this is a lacrosse forum but it appears to have a lot of adult juvenile delinquents using it.

Anything else you want to [lacrosse] about?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nope, nothing else to [lacrosse] about...sorry to strike a nerve...guess lacrosse conversation has given way to personal attacks. I for one don't think we should be personally attacking anyone regardless of age but its not my board.
Enjoy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nope, nothing else to [lacrosse] about...sorry to strike a nerve...guess lacrosse conversation has given way to personal attacks. I for one don't think we should be personally attacking anyone regardless of age but its not my board.
Enjoy!

If you don't like it, don't visit, it is not all that complicated. Or maybe this is crab daddy himself complaining. You never know.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Enjoy!

I am not attacking anyone and if I do, my name is attached.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
Enjoy!

Well said Larry. Now, let's get back to bashing Fatty McCrab and his sham of a club. Actually Larry, I have a question. I get not attacking any of the children, but can I attack one of the holdbacks if they are no longer technically kids? Like say one of the 18 year olds on the 2025 team?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Enjoy!

Well said Larry. Now, let's get back to bashing Fatty McCrab and his sham of a club. Actually Larry, I have a question. I get not attacking any of the children, but can I attack one of the holdbacks if they are no longer technically kids? Like say one of the 18 year olds on the 2025 team?

I see an 18 year old as a kid. Honestly, no, please don't.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enjoy!

So you are supposedly an adult, yet you incessantly refer to a guy's weight, which has no bearing on him or his club.

Then you also are seriously asking permission to denigrate a kid? And you want to be taken seriously when making a lame joke about an 18 y.o. on a 2025 team.

Get a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe he can take Rodier with him. Another coach who knows nothing about supporting and nurturing lacrosse players. Best thing to happen to youth lacrosse. Maybe RM can also learn to respect children now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of Crabs gear on sideline swap.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did 2023 Crabs do yesterday at BMore play day?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the Crabs 2020 do at NLF with all the new players?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost to Edge, other results not sure. Edge.....really?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beat Long Island Express and HHH, lost to Edge Canada. Great tourney, they looked good,Edge game was 5-8, and Edge is very strong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beat Long Island Express and HHH, lost to Edge Canada. Great tourney, they looked good,Edge game was 5-8, and Edge is very strong.

You forgot to mention Crabs also looked very old for a 2020 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Beat Long Island Express and HHH, lost to Edge Canada. Great tourney, they looked good,Edge game was 5-8, and Edge is very strong.

Crickets..........who writes your material?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Beat Long Island Express and HHH, lost to Edge Canada. Great tourney, they looked good,Edge game was 5-8, and Edge is very strong.

Crickets..........who writes your material?

Ryan McClernan, big crab daddy, who else!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you mean the 2023 team that has half of the 2022 team from last year on it? How do you think they did? They destroyed all the teams that played them very competitively last year. the teams with no hold backs!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you mean the 2023 team that has half of the 2022 team from last year on it? How do you think they did? They destroyed all the teams that played them very competitively last year. the teams with no hold backs!

If by half you mean one kid I guess you're correct.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 is pretty much intact from last year, minus some kids who left for better playing opportunities at places like FCA (ie, more minutes elsewhere). 2022 Crabs team will be stronger this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022 is pretty much intact from last year, minus some kids who left for better playing opportunities at places like FCA (ie, more minutes elsewhere). 2022 Crabs team will be stronger this year.

Hopefully they will play all the top teams this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the over/under on the number of Crabs 2022 players that will be 2023 players by the time they hit 8th grade?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the over/under on the number of Crabs 2022 players that will be 2023 players by the time they hit 8th grade?

How many more Crabs 2021 players will become Hawks 2022 players?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

" 14 "

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

" 14 "

Or is that the number of Crabs committed prior to 9th grade? Give it a rest

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

" 14 "

Or is that the number of Crabs committed prior to 9th grade? Give it a rest

Just can't stand to see/hear the real truth. Is that why you want to give it a rest??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs organization is shame. Older kids vs younger kids - that's da game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did crabs drop out of their tourney today at Towson Gold?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened today to the 2022 team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened today to the 2022 team

Lost by 1 to Madlax. No shame in that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2020 yesterday against Southshore and NXT. Any results out there? Jersey team is very good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2020 was 3-0. NXT and True Illinios were competitive one or two goal games, beat the Southshore team by a handful of goals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won the Autumn Classic 2023? Only age group with no update? And why only 1 Semi-Final game? Crabs straight in from pool play?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won the Autumn Classic 2023? Only age group with no update? And why only 1 Semi-Final game? Crabs straight in from pool play?

Crabs took the 2023. Very good team, strong, fast and skilled. One suggestion for flat brim, remind you parents and players that these kids are in 6th grade... A few forgot and admitted to being in 7th grade and a crab parent even used the word "reclassified"... really? I have heard about the reputation of this club before, now I have heard it first hand. Regardless, some very strong talent no matter how old they are.In a few years a year or 2 is no longer an excuse..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs do one thing REALLY well - sandbag with holdbacks. Without them - they are no better/worse than the rest of the elite teams out there. Their 2020 team (8th graders) had 16 year olds on the team. 16 in the 8th grade. SMH.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who did they beat Sweetlax or Next Level? And why did those 2 teams have a semi and Crabs went straight through? Both those teams seemed just as dominate in their divisions.

Like Reply Quote
Page 96 of 128 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 127 128
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard