BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,090
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 32 of 220 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Curious how people feel the Hofstra position will impact the TG players being recruited.Positives would be obviously if you want to go to Hofstra,,also it may make her more familiar with the recruiting process and what makes coaches want to recruit a player.On the negative side does it impact other coaches especially in Hofstras division ,or teams that feel like they are competing with Shannon for a player.Does it set up the appearance that she may not be advocating for a player as strong as she could if she wants that player to attend Hofstra.On another note will any YJ player be less likely to go to Hofstra considering the animosity between programs.

So let me get this straight, Hofstra offers your daughter a good education and some money to play lacrosse and you dont play because you had a bee on your pinney?? give me a break

Good education ,very arguable(definitely not for the money)
Possible Shanon Smith may be less likely to recruit YJ players making it less likely for a YJ player to go to Hofstra
If the choice for SS to give money to a YJ player or TG player who do you think she goes with making YJ player less likely to go to Hofstra.
If YJ let you play for them for free ,would you?
If CR were coaching a college team would you be more or less likely to go.
I can answer both those questions in one , If Carol rose is coaching or is in any way involved NO

Don't you think there are many YJ parents and players who feel the same way with SS
WHY???

Let's start with a complete lack of coaching experience(not saying she will not be a good coach but no one knows,great players do not always make good coaches)
Next I would be very skeptical of how her relationship will be with other coaches in her conference,again too many unknowns, will she really advocate for players she feels may go to conference rivals and help that team win championships.Will other coaches in her conference trust what she is selling? Will existing TG players who are being recruited by Hofstra feel she is their best advocate to other programs?Will her and CR be able to work together if and when a YJ player is considering Hofstra? Many other issues that some may consider personal misgivings such as a lack of loyalty (personally have no problem with her opening up a rival club against someone who did so much for her)etc.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter plays for a rival club to both Y.J and T.G so I truly have no dog in this fight , Just an unbiassed opinion. I truly believe that shannon, unlike Carol, just wants girls to succeed in life and lacrosse, so I think shannon will not have a problem referring a girl, or allowing one of her coaches to refer a girl to a team within conference if that is where that girl truly wants to play, Carol on the other hand is a bitter old woman that harbors ill will for any one that dare defies her.If Shannon wants a particular player from any club, she can give the best offer she can, she does not need to deal with Carol Rose in any manner unless that player goes to North Port, and even with that, only on a limited basis. The only people that stand to get hurt are North Port players seeking an opportunity to play at Hofstra, and relies on Carol for help. As far as your ill informed statement about Carol doing so much for Shannon, I believe that Shannon's father took her and a group of girls all over the east coast to 7 v 7 fall ball events, and never used Carols over priced recruiting service, that coupled with being the best High school player for years is what got Shannon to N.U.. Carol had nothing to do with it and was mad at Bill for not ponying up the money for her help. If anything Shannon did Carol a favor by playing for her. I mean listen to you bitter Y.J's always saying how Shannon was A Yellow Jacket and how she betrayed you leader. Truth be told, If shannon would have played for Liberty, the only other all girls club at the time, and then went on to N.U. and accomplished the same achievements, Liberty would be the dominate club on Long Island, so Carol should thank Shannon instead of complaining about her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this is funny....you've got way too much time to think about this CR and SS stuff...get a life and/or a job!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's start with a complete lack of coaching experience (not saying she will not be a good coach but no one knows, great players do not always make good coaches)

Agreed, not all great players make great coaches, but some do. I am certain this is not the first time SS is having her abilities questioned. As a new TG parent, I was also skeptical of a recent college graduate's ability to form and run a top-tier lacrosse club. Seeing is believing.

First, this young woman has excelled at the highest level on an off the lacrosse field. Obviously, a few people at the college level believe she is qualified as a coach. How else would you explain her walking into Hofstra seeking an assistant's position and being offered the head coaching job as a 22-year old. Unprecedented. Do you think the new Hofstra Athletic Director was willing to take a "flyer" on a recent college graduate or did some research prior to offering her the position? Will she be an exceptional college coach? Remains to be seen.

Second, imagine your son/daughter or yourselves returning home as a college Freshman (19-year old) and announcing that you're going to form a women's travel lacrosse team. Then in four years time, your U15 team places 3rd in nationals, falling to the eventual champion by a goal in the semi-finals after defeating them in pool play. Perhaps some, including the Hofstra people, concluded that SS's formation of TG and the results to date point to an ability to (i) start something from scratch; (ii) recruit talent and (iii) coach that talent well enough to compete effectively on a national level.

Given the above, has SS proven her ability to coach / teach youth lacrosse at a high level? Absolutely.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's start with a complete lack of coaching experience (not saying she will not be a good coach but no one knows, great players do not always make good coaches)

Agreed, not all great players make great coaches, but some do. I am certain this is not the first time SS is having her abilities questioned. As a new TG parent, I was also skeptical of a recent college graduate's ability to form and run a top-tier lacrosse club. Seeing is believing.

First, this young woman has excelled at the highest level on an off the lacrosse field. Obviously, a few people at the college level believe she is qualified as a coach. How else would you explain her walking into Hofstra seeking an assistant's position and being offered the head coaching job as a 22-year old. Unprecedented. Do you think the new Hofstra Athletic Director was willing to take a "flyer" on a recent college graduate or did some research prior to offering her the position? Will she be an exceptional college coach? Remains to be seen.

Second, imagine your son/daughter or yourselves returning home as a college Freshman (19-year old) and announcing that you're going to form a women's travel lacrosse team. Then in four years time, your U15 team places 3rd in nationals, falling to the eventual champion by a goal in the semi-finals after defeating them in pool play. Perhaps some, including the Hofstra people, concluded that SS's formation of TG and the results to date point to an ability to (i) start something from scratch; (ii) recruit talent and (iii) coach that talent well enough to compete effectively on a national level.

Given the above, has SS proven her ability to coach / teach youth lacrosse at a high level? Absolutely.

Given the above ,no she has not proven anything and your reasoning is silly.Because she was hired as a coach you make the assumption that she must be a good coach,you even end it stating it remains to be seen.Do you think the U15 team making it to the semis could be attributed more to the depth of talent on long island considering the YJ 2 team made it to the finals.The one thing she has proven is that she is a great player although according to you that would prove that the YJ must have the best coaching around because they are the club she trained with(do not believe this to be true).For my money DG is best coach on the island until someone proves differently.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love SS, but regardless of what she's accomplished, she’s still a kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this is funny....you've got way too much time to think about this CR and SS stuff...get a life and/or a job!
I have a job where I have accumulated enough credit and respect that I can take five minuets from my day and do as I please without fear. Secondly it didn't take any thought at all, It's just the story I was told , now go make your husband dinner and earn your keep.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a job where I have accumulated enough credit and respect that I can take five minuets from my day and do as I please without fear. Secondly it didn't take any thought at all, It's just the story I was told , now go make your husband dinner and earn your keep.

You're a tool...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly, STORY you were told. I hear stories all the time. It doesn't make them true. I usually check my facts so I don't look stupid and uninformed...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You believe every story you have been told.Hears another story, you are clueless.CR,DG,and now SS run these clubs with one thing in mind,making money.If they happen to help a few kids get better at lacrosse while making all this money it's only because that will help them make more money,don't fool yourself. Good for all of them if they can get us all to pay big bucks then good for them.No one believes you have no dog in this fight.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Given the above ,no she has not proven anything and your reasoning is silly.Because she was hired as a coach you make the assumption that she must be a good coach,you even end it stating it remains to be seen.Do you think the U15 team making it to the semis could be attributed more to the depth of talent on long island considering the YJ 2 team made it to the finals.The one thing she has proven is that she is a great player although according to you that would prove that the YJ must have the best coaching around because they are the club she trained with(do not believe this to be true).For my money DG is best coach on the island until someone proves differently.

DG and SS have a long way to go before they match anything CR has done on the coaching side of this. Great players don't always make great coaches. They have never even won a major club tourney let alone anything else coaching. Oh and what happened at UA with SS?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We can debate back and forth on her qualifications as a coach. Were CR and DG 19 years of age when they started YJ and Liberty, respectively? I highly doubt it. Clearly, the LI talent pool helps ... but it helps all existing LI clubs, not just TG. The reality is that YJ, Liberty, Express, Elevate, LI Wave were all around before SS started TG. So she had to compete for talent with more established organization, run by adults as opposed to a teenager.

If memory serves correctly, TG played the U15 champions "Skywalkers" twice, defeating them by a goal in pool play and losing by a goal in the semifinals. YJ 2 was blown out in the finals.

Bottom line, SS has built a top-flight club able to compete effectively with YJ, Liberty, Express etc.

Her abilities as a player have far more to do with the efforts of SS and Bill Smith than anything CR ever did.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter made the black team again this year and please know that I am proud of both the purple and black team. She had friends on the purple team and we cheered them on any time we could. They too had a great talent base. We are one organization. Let's see ourselves that way. Let's make ourselves stand apart from some other organizations and not be so negative. We should support every TG player and be proud to be a part of a fine organization.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We can debate back and forth on her qualifications as a coach. Were CR and DG 19 years of age when they started YJ and Liberty, respectively? I highly doubt it. Clearly, the LI talent pool helps ... but it helps all existing LI clubs, not just TG. The reality is that YJ, Liberty, Express, Elevate, LI Wave were all around before SS started TG. So she had to compete for talent with more established organization, run by adults as opposed to a teenager.

If memory serves correctly, TG played the U15 champions "Skywalkers" twice, defeating them by a goal in pool play and losing by a goal in the semifinals. YJ 2 was blown out in the finals.

Bottom line, SS has built a top-flight club able to compete effectively with YJ, Liberty, Express etc.

Her abilities as a player have far more to do with the efforts of SS and Bill Smith than anything CR ever did.

Here is your problem ,you will not give any credit to SS YJ training for her playing ability ,yet you want to give SS all the credit for her TG teams playing ability, can't have it both ways.If memory serves me correctly your TG teams have never won a national championship caliber tournament. Giving her credit for wanting to cash in on her name at such a young age everyone knows it's her dad who runs the organization and all he has done is attempted to copy CR and DG model.Give credit to the pioneers not the copy cat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly, STORY you were told. I hear stories all the time. It doesn't make them true. I usually check my facts so I don't look stupid and uninformed...
The story was told to me by someone in the Smith family, where do you get your facts. Here are a couple of things no one has accounted for, or at least hasn't said out loud.
1. Shannon and Bill Smith did not start Top Guns alone , they started it with Steve levy who is a Varsity coach and some if not most of T.G.'s success is his.
2. With Shannon running a D-1 program the likelihood of her having the time to coach Top Guns is highly unlikely seeing as she will be running camps ,clinics and scouting for Hofstra during the summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is your problem ,you will not give any credit to SS YJ training for her playing ability ,yet you want to give SS all the credit for her TG teams playing ability, can't have it both ways.If memory serves me correctly your TG teams have never won a national championship caliber tournament. Giving her credit for wanting to cash in on her name at such a young age everyone knows it's her dad who runs the organization and all he has done is attempted to copy CR and DG model.Give credit to the pioneers not the copy cat.
The first statement is meaningless and unthought out . T.G has only been in existence for what, 4 years at best. With that logic Carol is a complete failure as a coach because it took her 20 years to finally win the state championship. She wins alot of games against much weaker teams in suffolk. That is not her fault , but when she reaches the upper echelon of Long Island teams she more often than not fails. As far as the U-15 Nationals go out of a field of 25 teams 2 were from MD. 4 from L.I. 1 from Va.and one made up of girls from Vero Beach.. These 8 teams fought it out, impressively beating all other teams in pool play. So basically it was a tournament of 8 so stop using it as measuring stick as to how good the Jackets are. T.G had the second hardest road that week, with S.W. having the hardest. Very impressive for Top Guns. Good job girls

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious since we are new to the travel tryout circuit- is it the norm to make evaluation decisions 8 days after a tryout? I'm Not a disgruntled parent, my daughter was fortunate enough to make a TG team, her friends did not fair so well but have played on an opponents team for the past 2 years. Thanks in advance-please no insult/negative comments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't have a problem and have no issue giving CR credit for YJ or DG credit for Liberty, both, respectively, very successful organizations. Giving a coach credit for a team's results is appropriate. However, if a player rises to the level of winning the Tewaaraton award, I will give the vast majority of credit to the player, not her present or past coaches.

In college basketball, John Wooden gets credit for multiple national championships at UCLA but not the professional career of Kareem Abdul-Jabaar.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats where the problem is they can't. SS was no star when she started playing YJ in 5-6th grade. She played YJ for at least 6 years and NO don't believe I ever saw dad coach and help her on any YJ teams throughout her career. You cant tell the readers that YJ had absolutely nothing to do with her development that's simply wrong.

The TG program developed by mom and dad using her name. Only time will tell how good she really is as a coach. Her record 0-0-0 stands for itself. She has her work cut out for her and is way behind in recruiting 2014 class Stonybrook appears to have to leg up on long island. Good luck to all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious since we are new to the travel tryout circuit- is it the norm to make evaluation decisions 8 days after a tryout? I'm Not a disgruntled parent, my daughter was fortunate enough to make a TG team, her friends did not fair so well but have played on an opponents team for the past 2 years. Thanks in advance-please no insult/negative comments.

We've been doing this for years with several different clubs. Doesn't make too much sense to me but having to wait a week plus isn't uncommon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2. With Shannon running a D-1 program the likelihood of her having the time to coach Top Guns is highly unlikely seeing as she will be running camps ,clinics and scouting for Hofstra during the summer.

With NCAA rukles about contacting and recruiing students I am not quite sure how much contact SS can have with these children as a head coach of a D1 school. I'd be interested to know how much contact she can have, I once heard that the only thing coaches can do is run clinics, but I don't know.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
With NCAA rukles about contacting and recruiing students I am not quite sure how much contact SS can have with these children as a head coach of a D1 school. I'd be interested to know how much contact she can have, I once heard that the only thing coaches can do is run clinics, but I don't know.
BOTC has already done a complete deep dive on this issue and the related NCAA regulations.

You can review this material from the College Forum dicussing the details :

Shannon Smith Named as Hofstra's Ninth Women's Head Coach

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cage , I must be slow but seems a lot of NCAA are ambiguous for lack of a better term.Seems some of the rules are not well spelled out ie. 50 mile radius rule( where does measurement start on Hofstra side, is it as simple as using map quest from players house to center of Hofstra campus,among other things.Obviously I would assume SS and Hofstra have asked for clarification for anything that seems confusing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone inquired about the Middle Country 6th Grade team. Don't know why either, but I was just answering the question

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats where the problem is they can't. SS was no star when she started playing YJ in 5-6th grade. She played YJ for at least 6 years and NO don't believe I ever saw dad coach and help her on any YJ teams throughout her career. You cant tell the readers that YJ had absolutely nothing to do with her development that's simply wrong.

The TG program developed by mom and dad using her name. Only time will tell how good she really is as a coach. Her record 0-0-0 stands for itself. She has her work cut out for her and is way behind in recruiting 2014 class Stonybrook appears to have to leg up on long island. Good luck to all.

Okay let's apply your thinking, if you want to give the yjs credit for all of ss training and accomplishments go right ahead, but using that logic we should have several thousand girls performing at the level she has, which is not the case. The deal is, she is an exceptional athlete in many sports with a drive and desire very rarely seen. I have no doubt she would have become one of the most accomplished and decorated playyers in the history of the sport had she opted to play for Liberty or ppretty much anyone else. Clubs don't make great players, she is an extremely athletic girl with an amazing work ethic and drive, if your daughhter doesn't bring that to the table, no club in the world is going to turn her into the next SS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay let's apply your thinking, if you want to give the yjs credit for all of ss training and accomplishments go right ahead, but using that logic we should have several thousand girls performing at the level she has, which is not the case. The deal is, she is an exceptional athlete in many sports with a drive and desire very rarely seen. I have no doubt she would have become one of the most accomplished and decorated playyers in the history of the sport had she opted to play for Liberty or ppretty much anyone else. Clubs don't make great players, she is an extremely athletic girl with an amazing work ethic and drive, if your daughhter doesn't bring that to the table, no club in the world is going to turn her into the next SS.
well said

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what flavor is your kool-aid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

well said

Agree - well said and very true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter plays for a rival club to both Y.J and T.G so I truly have no dog in this fight , Just an unbiassed opinion. I truly believe that shannon, unlike Carol, just wants girls to succeed in life and lacrosse, so I think shannon will not have a problem referring a girl, or allowing one of her coaches to refer a girl to a team within conference if that is where that girl truly wants to play, Carol on the other hand is a bitter old woman that harbors ill will for any one that dare defies her.If Shannon wants a particular player from any club, she can give the best offer she can, she does not need to deal with Carol Rose in any manner unless that player goes to North Port, and even with that, only on a limited basis. The only people that stand to get hurt are North Port players seeking an opportunity to play at Hofstra, and relies on Carol for help. As far as your ill informed statement about Carol doing so much for Shannon, I believe that Shannon's father took her and a group of girls all over the east coast to 7 v 7 fall ball events, and never used Carols over priced recruiting service, that coupled with being the best High school player for years is what got Shannon to N.U.. Carol had nothing to do with it and was mad at Bill for not ponying up the money for her help. If anything Shannon did Carol a favor by playing for her. I mean listen to you bitter Y.J's always saying how Shannon was A Yellow Jacket and how she betrayed you leader. Truth be told, If shannon would have played for Liberty, the only other all girls club at the time, and then went on to N.U. and accomplished the same achievements, Liberty would be the dominate club on Long Island, so Carol should thank Shannon instead of complaining about her.

The ill will between the two has nothing to do with the recruiting services- you are obviously misinformed. Since you state that you are not with either club maybe you should get correct info before you post. It had to do with how Top Gun started and that is all I will say. Get the correct info and you may understand. She did betray coach rose. Smith would have become the player she is no matter who she played for and everyone on yj knows this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The ill will between the two has nothing to do with the recruiting services- you are obviously misinformed. Since you state that you are not with either club maybe you should get correct info before you post. It had to do with how Top Gun started and that is all I will say. Get the correct info and you may understand. She did betray coach rose. Smith would have become the player she is no matter who she played for and everyone on yj knows this.
The information I got came from some one very close to the situation , so unless you are Carol Rose, you are the one with the false information. Shannon had a right to start a club in any fashion, in any place and with any one she wanted,with or without Carols permission or blessing. Just because my daughter choses to play elsewhere doesn't mean the information is wrong, We are very active in the lacrosse community at large and know a lot of people on both sides of this issue. These are the same tactics she tried to use against Danielle, It didn't work then and it will not work now. Carol does not have a patent on L.I. girls lacrosse, and no one needs to check with her before starting a club, wether they played for her or not

Like Reply Quote
User
User

Not to perpetuate an argument but you challenged the previous poster to get their facts right and sorry but you are mis informed as well. TG didn't really actively recruit YJs at its inception. If anyone should be royally pissed its the SC All Stars whose entire teams made the switch. With that said even if they did recruit some kids I am sure that is not unethical or wrong for that matter. How is a club supposed to start? Do the current clubs own the rights to their members or are they free to join another if they choose? Being spiteful and downright nasty and unethical should not have been the response from Carol. SC All Stars did not behave that way.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Steppin'Out

Not to perpetuate an argument but you challenged the previous poster to get their facts right and sorry but you are mis informed as well. TG didn't really actively recruit YJs at its inception. If anyone should be royally pissed its the SC All Stars whose entire teams made the switch. With that said even if they did recruit some kids I am sure that is not unethical or wrong for that matter. How is a club supposed to start? Do the current clubs own the rights to their members or are they free to join another if they choose? Being spiteful and downright nasty and unethical should not have been the response from Carol. SC All Stars did not behave that way.

She's mad because if someone can come along and within a couple years start and build their own competitive club, it severely reduces the value of the club she is trying to sell. We have all heard the price tag in the millions, she couldn't get it a couple years ago and the price seem even more silly now. [lacrosse] if a 19 yr old kid can go out and start up a profitable clun instantly, who would bother to buy yjs?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Steppin'Out

She's mad because if someone can come along and within a couple years start and build their own competitive club, it severely reduces the value of the club she is trying to sell. We have all heard the price tag in the millions, she couldn't get it a couple years ago and the price seem even more silly now. [lacrosse] if a 19 yr old kid can go out and start up a profitable clun instantly, who would bother to buy yjs?
it's all about cash flow - 800 kids that spend an average of $2,000 is $1.6 mill per year in gross cash flow - that's why cr is bitter about being exposed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If as the story goes SS used her position inside the YJ organization to get helr hands on the YJ email lists and used them to help build her club it is not illegal in that I do not believe the coaches or directors sign contracts not to do so.It happens in the business world all the time. not sure of what the relationship between the two was prior to SS leaving but if they were close I would consider it a cheesey thing to do at best.You guys act like she should be made into a saint.calm down it is what it is,SS,CR, DG are all in this for the money,don't kid yourselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are plenty of us dumb parents throwing cash around for all the club directors to cash in on. Why can't they all just get along?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I am not mistaken YJ has grown leaps and bounds in the past 4 years even with the existence of TG. Don't really see TG cutting into anything YJ is doing. I heard YJ branching out into another part of the state too!! Hum I guess they are not so worried about all the speculation and drama you people make up.

As for the ill feelings can we just say SOUTHBAY. Maybe that will ring a bell for SS. Seems to me that's where all the drama begins.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are plenty of us dumb parents throwing cash around for all the club directors to cash in on. Why can't they all just get along?

These directors are not even concerned with eachother. The only people concerned are you tools making up all this crap about them. They have all been doing this for a while and I have never scene any drama on the field between them. All there programs are doing well and all you people to is insight I'll feelings and rumors about all of them. It makes no sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I am not mistaken YJ has grown leaps and bounds in the past 4 years even with the existence of TG. Don't really see TG cutting into anything YJ is doing. I heard YJ branching out into another part of the state too!! Hum I guess they are not so worried about all the speculation and drama you people make up.

As for the ill feelings can we just say SOUTHBAY. Maybe that will ring a bell for SS. Seems to me that's where all the drama begins.

Awesome. YJ is expanding and doing great. Then there is no need for YJ members to come on a TG thread defending CR. It is entertaining to read their posts in a car accident kinda way however.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Awesome. YJ is expanding and doing great. Then there is no need for YJ members to come on a TG thread defending CR. It is entertaining to read their posts in a car accident kinda way however.

Car accident kinda way ,almost seems like you must have seen your TG head coach at the girls semifinal games at Stony Brook, what an embarrassment, coulnt stoop watching him in a car accident sort of way.Great example for the little ones , so proud.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

These directors are not even concerned with eachother. The only people concerned are you tools making up all this crap about them. They have all been doing this for a while and I have never scene any drama on the field between them. All there programs are doing well and all you people to is insight I'll feelings and rumors about all of them. It makes no sense.

Not concerned with one another. You have got to be kidding. Does the kool aid your drinking taste good? CR has made comments in public about SS that are appalling.

Like Reply Quote
Page 32 of 220 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard