BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Girls 2024
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
It's the start of the Fall 2016/Spring 2017 season. Use this thread for your posts regarding this age group

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the top player development 2024 teams. My daughter plays for M and D but the coaching is just ok. We've also tried out for Skywalkers which was a positive experience and will try out for TLC this week. Thanks. More concerned about player development than winning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How were the numbers at Skywalkers? How was the talent level?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best 2024 team (wins and losses) and player development is HoCo. 2025 and 2023 teams are also really good at player development.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HoCo ok. How about Hero's they seem like a good program.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good numbers. High talent level. Positive coaches. Better tryout experience than M & D.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've heard that Heros 2024 has a major daddyball problem that might lead to defections.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter plays for C2 2024. Excellent player development. Caring consistent coaches. Was very competitive last year against the "big teams". And most of all made it fun for these young girls learning to play this great sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Best 2024 team (wins and losses) and player development is HoCo. 2025 and 2023 teams are also really good at player development.

This is funny. In what parallel universe is HoCo the best team at any age? Maybe if you choose not to play the actual best teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beach Lax champs and Laxin Out Loud Champs. Who did they not play? Facts please...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beach Lax champs and Laxin Out Loud Champs. Who did they not play? Facts please...

If you really think that HOCO has any chance to continue their success I don't know what to tell you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were multiple champs per age division. C2 also won 2024.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wonder if we can get a separate topic for each club? similar to the boys with Crabs/Looneys etc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Earn it. You haven't even filled one page yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay - you're saying HoCo clubs development is good - where's the evidence? Don't tell me about tournaments wins and losses - that's not what we're discussing. I want to know about the bottom line or in other words the elephant in the room. The reason why parents shell out the money and give up most of their summers for their girls to play club lacrosse. I'm sure people want to know about the rate of return that they would get from handing over the $1,500 or so to HoCo club. What's their recruiting support like? What sort of networks do they have regarding college coaches? Which schools are grabbing up HoCo club girls?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've heard that Heros 2024 has a major daddyball problem that might lead to defections.

Heros 2024? Them too, I've heard that about other Heros middle school teams. Is that the norm with Heros now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay - you're saying HoCo clubs development is good - where's the evidence? Don't tell me about tournaments wins and losses - that's not what we're discussing. I want to know about the bottom line or in other words the elephant in the room. The reason why parents shell out the money and give up most of their summers for their girls to play club lacrosse. I'm sure people want to know about the rate of return that they would get from handing over the $1,500 or so to HoCo club. What's their recruiting support like? What sort of networks do they have regarding college coaches? Which schools are grabbing up HoCo club girls?
I think it is a good starter club for those on a budget. It really depends on the Coach assigned to your age group and their actual involvement. I found Cobra to be disappointing esp with parent coaches, favoritism, and good old howard county politics.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it is a good starter club for those on a budget. It really depends on the Coach assigned to your age group and their actual involvement. I found Cobra to be disappointing esp with parent coaches, favoritism, and good old howard county politics.

Cobra is not what it used to be - since they are not really winning - people have become less tolerant of the accompanying BS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D 2024 looked dominate this weekend at Fall fest in Hagerstown. Hero's battled in the playoffs winning against a scrappy M&D 2024. Wonder if Hero's will be able to close the gap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost to 2024 (2x) and won a close one against M&D 2025

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D 2024 looked dominate this weekend at Fall fest in Hagerstown. Hero's battled in the playoffs winning against a scrappy M&D 2024. Wonder if Hero's will be able to close the gap.

Oh yeah. 2-2 in pool play is dominant? Losing by 10 to M&D 2024 black in pool play? I like that "silver lining" mentality.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow.....a lot of trash talk for a 2024 level. Let's have this conversation when those kids can all catch and throw.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D 2024 was dominate going 4-0. Who said Hero's was dominate, just asked if they would be able to close the gap?

Why is M&D 2025 playing up? they had teams in the other bracket that were 2025? Is it for the competition? Watched them (2025 team) play a couple games, seem like they are going to be really good vs other 2025 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's 2024. Wow you guys are sad. Get lives and let the girls have fun. Grown men following 10 year olds is pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are you reading the Girls 2024? you must be the sad one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You realize you are talking about 5th grade girls, right? Get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D 2024 is incredible!, Simply dominated each team they played this weekend. Would have been nice to play a 2024 in the title game, but played a Heros 2025 team in the finals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D 2024 is incredible!, Simply dominated each team they played this weekend. Would have been nice to play a 2024 in the title game, but played a Heros 2025 team in the finals.

You and the Hero's 2025 dad must be friends.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2025 teams play up because there are not enough teams to have a separate 2025 division. Yes they will get beat up but it will make them stronger the following year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These "fathers" who "scout" 4th and 5th graders are gross. They should be banned. It's unacceptable. Especially the giant fat man. I don't want him watching my daughter. Administrators need to step in from NGLL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ummmm.....its a free country

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ouch, that's harsh and uncalled for

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Redshirts beat NEMS, Hero's beat M&D in the semis
Redshirts quietly wins the 2024 Championships

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately for redshirts, their top players will go to mnd, heros or skywalkers next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Redshirts beat NEMS, Hero's beat M&D in the semis
Redshirts quietly wins the 2024 Championships

That's because it's the one team the Kennedy's let someone else coach. That will end soon enough and that team will be done just like the 20s, 21s, 22s, and 23s before them. Why people still pay those guys the crazy amount of money they charge is beyond me. Snake Oil Salesman

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened with MND 24? Did they play poorly or run into a hot goalie?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fat dad probably ate a couple of the M & D players. He's creepy be careful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously, are we back in 2nd grade. Do you have nothing better to do as an adult then to call people fat ?@?@

Heros is ourplayed M&D from the second that game started. M&D started coming back but hero's ran out the clock. It was a well played game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously, are we back in 2nd grade. Do you have nothing better to do as an adult then to call people fat ?@?@

Heros is ourplayed M&D from the second that game started. M&D started coming back but hero's ran out the clock. It was a well played game

Yet again Heros parents prove that very few of them finished high school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both semi final games and the championship games were good games. I didn't see any parents from Hero's acting crazy and I was a spectator at all 3 of those games

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard