BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 79 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 78 79
Re: Welcome Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You know that wasn't the real Igloo team, right?
Freedom is good, not great. You know this. Best team in Philly at 2022? Probably.
The original poster is right. As much as that sucks, he's right.
I'd say put the challenge as this: show me a tournament not called Summer Slam, Meltdown, Patriot Games, Philly Showdown that any of these teams has won.
Basically show me a team that has won a tourney outside of Philly...

So igloo sent their B team to Young Guns? I doubt it. Was a kid or 2 out? - possibly - just like most teams throughout the summer, so please stop the excuses.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The first time Mesa played Uprising, they had had a handful of practices. This team has been together for ONE year, as of today. The second time, 1/4 of the team wasn't there. And yes, Mesa did get smoked by 91, no one will argue that. But how can you say they haven't played "anyone" outside of the teams they did play, and beat? Name those teams...
Really been together for two. A very young Koopers team beat you good, barely beat leading edge, barely beat looneys, barely beat 3d, barely beat icon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The first time Mesa played Uprising, they had had a handful of practices. This team has been together for ONE year, as of today. The second time, 1/4 of the team wasn't there. And yes, Mesa did get smoked by 91, no one will argue that. But how can you say they haven't played "anyone" outside of the teams they did play, and beat? Name those teams...
Really been together for two. A very young Koopers team beat you good, barely beat leading edge, barely beat looneys, barely beat 3d, barely beat icon.
trust me HHH will be the team with our merger with uprising

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2023 team beat Laxachusetts Express Bethesda LC

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmm you keep using that word "BEAT"...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ad Hominem

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard all the Mesa 21 Rising Sons defects are coming back to Rising Sons, is that true? And if so, why?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard all the Mesa 21 Rising Sons defects are coming back to Rising Sons, is that true? And if so, why?
Don't think so. I don't think they want them back. Only a few.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who really cares on who the best team or teams are at any level? The egos of the parents? Does it matter who beat who? I thought what mattered is that your child played , learned , trained and progressed throughout the season and the team had quality coaching.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who really cares on who the best team or teams are at any level? The egos of the parents? Does it matter who beat who? I thought what mattered is that your child played , learned , trained and progressed throughout the season and the team had quality coaching.

I am no longer buying tickets to pro sports. All my cash is going into my kid's sports and I want to cheer for a winner!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What idyllic world are you living in have you seen parents at swimming meets football games soccer tournaments cheering and gymnastic to name a few you need to step into reality. For better or for worse that is the world we live in. We are all trying to keep up with the Joneses and youth parents all want their kids to succeed some are just more nuts about it even the ones that pretend not to care really do

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What idyllic world are you living in have you seen parents at swimming meets football games soccer tournaments cheering and gymnastic to name a few you need to step into reality. For better or for worse that is the world we live in. We are all trying to keep up with the Joneses and youth parents all want their kids to succeed some are just more nuts about it even the ones that pretend not to care really do

What in the world are you trying to say? Hint, it would probably be more understandable if you used some punctuation. And, clearly, you should have spent a little more time in the classroom and a little less time on the field!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok mom get ur [lacrosse] back in the kitchen this is a message/forum not a term paper if u can't figure out what I said ur more clueless than I originally thought

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NXT rules for both our Spring League and tournaments clearly state that a player can only play on one team. Does not matter if a players plays up, down, or sideways.............you can only play for one team. Brotherly Love has been spoken to about this violation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He said "ain't"!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please, I'm begging you, stop typing responses for Brotherly Love. My son plays for them and we're happy but it's responses like yours that make us question what we're doing. You sound uneducated and unbelievably [lacrosse]-phobic, I can only hope you're just a crazy dad and not a coach. Please stop responding, you're giving us all a bad name.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok mom get ur [lacrosse] back in the kitchen this is a message/forum not a term paper if u can't figure out what I said ur more clueless than I originally thought

Uneducated and a sexist, bet you are a pleasure to be around. I also find it interesting that people who can't convey their thoughts all of a sudden have to lash out at others. Do your kid a favor and make sure they hit the books as hard as that throw back, because there is zero future in lacrosse!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mesa 21 beat everyone except 91, Freedom 21 beat Diamondbacks and Koopers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually my kids are excellent students thanks for asking nobody said there is a future in lacrosse by the way took a look at your original post if that is a sample of your prose pretty pitiful lacking in syntax spacing issues incorrect commas incorrect use of question marks get over yourself honey

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NXT rules for both our Spring League and tournaments clearly state that a player can only play on one team. Does not matter if a players plays up, down, or sideways.............you can only play for one team. Brotherly Love has been spoken to about this violation.

Stop pretending that you work for NXT. Here are the rules cut/pasted right from their website. What a bufoon.

No player may compete or be rostered on more than one club/team during the
tournament. (i.e. cannot play for Team Vermont and Team New Hampshire in the
same tournament. You may however be rostered on a U9 team and move up to play
U11 if need be. You may not, however, play down a division). Any team with a player
in violation of this rule will forfeit all games in which the player has participated in and
will not be permitted to play in the playoff rounds.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually my kids are excellent students thanks for asking nobody said there is a future in lacrosse by the way took a look at your original post if that is a sample of your prose pretty pitiful lacking in syntax spacing issues incorrect commas incorrect use of question marks get over yourself honey

No idea what you are talking about. Have you been drinking?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just double checked it on their website myself if you work for NXT your [lacrosse] should be fired for not knowing the rules of your own company.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No idea what you are talking about. Have you been drinking? [/quote]

Talking about your post above cut and pasted for your convenience give me a freaking break with that paragraph pitiful hope you aren't a teacher honey

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No idea what you are talking about. Have you been drinking?

Talking about your post above cut and pasted for your convenience give me a freaking break with that paragraph pitiful hope you aren't a teacher honey [/quote]

Well, now I understand what post you are ranting about, but I didn't write that. Have to say, I do agree the author of the above post may be just as clueless as you. If you want people to understand your rants, punctuation and proper quoting would be helpful. And, FYI, I am not a teacher, I guess you assume for someone to write clearly they need to be a teacher? Have a wonderful day!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So it appears there are 2 schools of thought here. One is that having a successful team playing against good competition is most important vs. good coaching/positional training is most important. I would expect this changes as the kids get older. Do you think the younger ages (2022 and younger) benefit more from good coaching or playing with and against more skilled players. As a parent, I get frustrated when I see kids that don't pass or don't hustle back on defense and wonder if it hurts other's development or just impacts win/losses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Having a great day beautiful outside life is wonderful don't have the faintest idea what you are posting or what you are responding to and could really care less

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So it appears there are 2 schools of thought here. One is that having a successful team playing against good competition is most important vs. good coaching/positional training is most important. I would expect this changes as the kids get older. Do you think the younger ages (2022 and younger) benefit more from good coaching or playing with and against more skilled players. As a parent, I get frustrated when I see kids that don't pass or don't hustle back on defense and wonder if it hurts other's development or just impacts win/losses.
The answer is both. You should want both. You need to develop skill and then do it under pressure. Everyone looks great in line drills and skill drills. As soon as you put pressure on 90% of the kids they can't throw, they can't catch, etc. Its a balance. You also don't want to be playing hammers all he time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is my new favorite site.
Keep up the good work.
This stuff is gold, Jerry!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow NXT is going all out with their 2020 team. Blasting it all over social media. Billy Leahy, Andy Hayes, Chris Williams coaching. Wondering what the tryouts are going to look like.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow NXT is going all out with their 2020 team. Blasting it all over social media. Billy Leahy, Andy Hayes, Chris Williams coaching. Wondering what the tryouts are going to look like.

And just exactly how is this different than any of their other teams? Heck, how is this different than any other club? All I have seen for the last month is announcements about tryout dates and coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean RS 2020

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean RS 2020
What does this mean?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the deal with Duke Nationals in 2022 and 2023. Are they any good?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any team is good if they get the top players from all over the country together to play other 2022 and 2023 teams. What a joke. I know 2022 and 2023 players that are leaving the Dukes Young Guns because they over promise and under produce. This belong on another thread. You can't show love to 60% of your team and bring in ringers and promote the crap out of it and think the other kids left behind are going to be happy? But they get to post their wins and championships while not growing and developing their own back yard. It would be one thing to go do one or two National tournaments but they are trying to do too much with 5 and 6th graders. And they don't play the real long island teams or maryland teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rising sons is good

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have heard of Little Dukes, Dukes and HHH, do you mean one of those teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are a lot of perfect people on this forum with too much time on their hands for critiquing the posts on grammar, punctuation, or someone's thoughts. Get over yourself. There are also quality posts that I'm sure others have the same thoughts or information that can help others decide which is best for their families. Stop the nonsense or post somewhere else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone offer information on HHH? The rolling tryout process seems like it's all about the money.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it worth attending a prospect camp for a 2021 player?

Like Reply Quote
Page 5 of 79 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 78 79
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard