BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 44 1 2 3 4 5 6 43 44
Re: Girls 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

The reality is, they have plenty of kids that can score. If they do replace anyone those kids will be, at best, on the circle but probably just playing defense. Especially if they are bigger and stronger.

The top 3 defenders could be starting midfielders on any team including this one, they are putting team first.So take it easy on the defenders.

Maybe they should go back to midfield because the defense on this team stinks. Next to not being able to win a draw the defense is the weakest link. [/quote]

This must be a great sideline! Trouble in paradise? [/quote]

No paradise here, nothing wrong with the players on the team, everything wrong with the chemistry and how a few girls treat the others (the perceived "stars" treat the bottom half of the roster like dirt). Funny someone mentioned draws, because the problems with the draws comes from the most verbally abusive girl on the team. [/quote]

Wow, tell us how you really feel! You know, I hear that over at TE they hug, hold hands and sing songs around campfires while roasting marshmallows.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please , if the actual coach showed up the team would be fine , instead you have daddy coach and the team plays poorly and the team chemistry is about as good as the Olympic dive pool . CR will step in and the team will be fine , does not matter how much the little dude kisses CR butt ( the good thing is if he weren't so tiny kissing so much butt would kill his knees ) she knows he is a clown and has ruined many teams . The bad news is she will let him stay involved and keep his kid and a few of her buddies around just so he keeps acting like human bidet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
According to the bigger comment there might be a scale and a weigh in !!

That's funny! At least the smaller connected kids that don't make weight will be safe and will just get moved to defense.

The reality is, they have plenty of kids that can score. If they do replace anyone those kids will be, at best, on the circle but probably just playing defense. Especially if they are bigger and stronger.

The top 3 defenders could be starting midfielders on any team including this one, they are putting team first.So take it easy on the defenders.

Maybe they should go back to midfield because the defense on this team stinks. Next to not being able to win a draw the defense is the weakest link.

This must be a great sideline! Trouble in paradise?

Sidelines are great but ever since a certain player was not retained on the team the attacks started. It's very easy to start trouble even if you aren't on the team any longer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are tryouts going for everyone?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just great. How are they going for you?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter did great.

Nobody else's daughter did well.

The coach chose her favorites.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of new faces at M&D tryouts last night. Should be interesting to see what happens.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter did great.

Bet they were just bigger and stronger, LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter did great.

You forgot older too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter did great.

You forgot older too!

Only taking big strong girls this year. No one else need apply.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of new faces at M&D tryouts last night. Should be interesting to see what happens.

Yeah. Be interesting how much turnover there is on the Red team. No one on Black is going anywhere based on what was there last night.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No golden shoes?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah. Be interesting how much turnover there is on the Red team. No one on Black is going anywhere based on what was there last night.

Is it true that some of the girls trying out drove themselves to tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No golden shoes?

No. She's staying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is it true that some of the girls trying out drove themselves to tryouts?

Sorry FLID. Come up with another excuse you can't beat them. No holdback girls on M&D 2021

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know and you Maryland people are so classy when of comes to lacrosse. Please everyone is a lunatic when it comes to youth lacrosse. Early recruiting has ruined this sport. And in turn ruined many parents

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats the order of the long island clubs 2021?

jackets A
jackets B
Liberty A
TG A
TE A
Express A
Legacy
Team 91 A
Tg B
Igloo
Jackets C
TG C
liberty B
TE B
sound about right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Whats the order of the long island clubs 2021?

jackets A
jackets B
Liberty A
TG A
TE A
Express A
Legacy
Team 91 A
Tg B
Igloo
Jackets C
TG C
liberty B
TE B
sound about right?

TG A team should be lower

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't be lower than te ...tg beat them last 4 times they played ...and left out icon beech bums and wave

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go with an [lacrosse] right away. Relax i know you beat elevate. You lost to liberty who elevate beat by a decent margin. Are you the guy who sits on the defense side with the mouth? Blonde hair father from TG? Because you sir are a jackass!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Whats the order of the long island clubs 2021?

jackets A
jackets B
Liberty A
TG A
TE A
Express A
Legacy
Team 91 A
Tg B
Igloo
Jackets C
TG C
liberty B
TE B
sound about right?

When did YJ B play and beat any other LI A teams? If I'm not mistaken, the National team was half 2022 A kids so not sure I would use that in your ranking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know and you Maryland people are so classy when of comes to lacrosse. Please everyone is a lunatic when it comes to youth lacrosse. Early recruiting has ruined this sport. And in turn ruined many parents

I don't see MD parents making excuses here why we lose to LI teams. Oh that's right...At 2021 we don't. Try again next summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Whats the order of the long island clubs 2021?

jackets A
jackets B
Liberty A
TG A
TE A
Express A
Legacy
Team 91 A
Tg B
Igloo
Jackets C
TG C
liberty B
TE B
sound about right?

When did YJ B play and beat any other LI A teams? If I'm not mistaken, the National team was half 2022 A kids so not sure I would use that in your ranking.

Express Beat YJ B at Lax blast, so that blows this ranking out of the water. The true YJ B team at this age is not a good team by any stretch, probably no higher than 7. They are not beating Express, TG A, Legacy, TE and Liberty.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D
Skywalkers
Heros
Stars
jackets A
jackets B
Liberty A
TG A
TE A
Express A
[****]
Team [****] A
Tg B
Igloo
Jackets C
TG C
liberty B
TE B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

jackets A
jackets B
Liberty A
TG A
TE A
Express A
Legacy
Team 91 A
Tg B
Igloo
Jackets C
TG C
liberty B
TE B
sound about right?

Express Beat YJ B at Lax blast, so that blows this ranking out of the water. The true YJ B team at this age is not a good team by any stretch, probably no higher than 7. They are not beating Express, TG A, Legacy, TE and Liberty.

Cant comment on Express but did play TG TE and Liberty and are all very close and seem evenly matched. None of them dominated the other and all games were close. I don't think any of them have a lot of depth and rely on a few players. As said above YJ B is not very good and doubtful they would beat any of these teams. The big question is do any of the studs on these other teams leave for YJA?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Whats the order of the long island clubs 2021?

jackets A
jackets B
Liberty A
TG A
TE A
Express A
Legacy
Team 91 A
Tg B
Igloo
Jackets C
TG C
liberty B
TE B
sound about right?

Cant comment on Express but did play TG TE and Liberty and are all very close and seem evenly matched. None of them dominated the other and all games were close. I don't think any of them have a lot of depth and rely on a few players. As said above YJ B is not very good and doubtful they would beat any of these teams. The big question is do any of the studs on these other teams leave for YJA?

Yup. Its a done deal already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Whats the order of the long island clubs 2021?

jackets A
jackets B
Liberty A
TG A
TE A
Express A
Legacy
Team 91 A
Tg B
Igloo
Jackets C
TG C
liberty B
TE B
sound about right?

Express can be quiet now as there best players are moving for sure, 2 of them. They can be moved to the bottom of the list. At least we won't have to listen to them anymore! And YJB is not good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

jackets A
jackets B
Liberty A
TG A
TE A
Express A
Legacy
Team 91 A
Tg B
Igloo
Jackets C
TG C
liberty B
TE B
sound about right?

Express can be quiet now as there best players are moving for sure, 2 of them. They can be moved to the bottom of the list. At least we won't have to listen to them anymore! And YJB is not good.

TG A team will be losing a lot of girls also. They weren't that good to begin with. Maybe they can fill the holes with more WB girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

jackets A
jackets B
Liberty A
TG A
TE A
Express A
Legacy
Team 91 A
Tg B
Igloo
Jackets C
TG C
liberty B
TE B
sound about right?

TG A team will be losing a lot of girls also. They weren't that good to begin with. Maybe they can fill the holes with more WB girls.

TG is going to be a total non-issue as all their goalies (in my opinion this position has been the strength of their program) are leaving or already have left the program at this age. YJ is picking up at least 2 top players from this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

jackets A
jackets B
Liberty A
TG A
TE A
Express A
Legacy
Team 91 A
Tg B
Igloo
Jackets C
TG C
liberty B
TE B
sound about right?

For the record, I have never seen one post from any Express chest thumpers and I don't play for them or have any affiliation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

jackets A
jackets B
Liberty A
TG A
TE A
Express A
Legacy
Team 91 A
Tg B
Igloo
Jackets C
TG C
liberty B
TE B
sound about right?

TG is going to be a total non-issue as all their goalies (in my opinion this position has been the strength of their program) are leaving or already have left the program at this age. YJ is picking up at least 2 top players from this team.

Goalie mom?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Better ranking:

YJ A
TG A
Liberty A
TE A
Leg A See
Brookhaven Bandits
Express A
YJ B
TG B
Igloo
ICON
Title 9

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Better ranking:

YJ A
TG A
Liberty A
TE A
Leg A See
Brookhaven Bandits
Express A
YJ B
TG B
Igloo
ICON
Title 9

Numbers 2-6 a probably really close, almost too close o call.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

jackets A
jackets B
Liberty A
TG A
TE A
Express A
Legacy
Team 91 A
Tg B
Igloo
Jackets C
TG C
liberty B
TE B
sound about right?

Good-bye. Don't let the door hit you in the arse. Plenty of other players to take their place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Better ranking:

YJ A
TG A
Liberty A
TE A
Leg A See
Brookhaven Bandits
Express A
YJ B
TG B
Igloo
ICON
Title 9

Hasn't Liberty beaten TG A every time they have played?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did M&D and Heros tryouts go? Any new girls making the teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

jackets A
jackets B
Liberty A
TG A
TE A
Express A
Legacy
Team 91 A
Tg B
Igloo
Jackets C
TG C
liberty B
TE B
sound about right?

Good-bye. Don't let the door hit you in the arse. Plenty of other players to take their place.

The only reason why your team can compete is your goalie. You would of lost to your own B team at Hofstra if it wasn't for your goalie. the only difference between your A and B team is the goalie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes Liberty is very well coached and beat tg last 5 times they have played ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Better ranking:

YJ A
TG A
Liberty A
TE A
Leg A See
Brookhaven Bandits
Express A
YJ B
TG B
Igloo
ICON
Title 9

Hasn't Liberty beaten TG A every time they have played?

TE beat Liberty 7-3 and is clearly the better team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and tg beat te 7-3 and the last 4 times they played ...so the battle of the best b team lives on

Page 4 of 44 1 2 3 4 5 6 43 44

Link Copied to Clipboard