BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 78 1 2 3 4 77 78
Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TLI at this age are no more.

How come you can still register to tryout?

You should not listen to anonymous trolls who have their own agendas. If you want to know something go to the source.

See post above from Mike Gongas.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
THE OUTLAWS ARE THE BEST CLUB OUT THERE!!!

Ignoring record and skill level.

Well, like most teams on LI, they have a nice douchey name. I think the directors take it as a personal challenge to come up with the most ridiculous team names.

Alright, so where are you from and what is the name of your club?

You sound jealous or something..

My Son's play for FCA and Crabs. Certainly not jealous. Maybe FCA should have opted for Bible Thumpers or something?

Seriously. Smash, Crush, Outlaws, Hitmen? I could go on.

Sounds like adult softball or hockey league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, like most teams on LI, they have a nice douchey name. I think the directors take it as a personal challenge to come up with the most ridiculous team names.

My Son's play for FCA and Crabs. Certainly not jealous. Maybe FCA should have opted for Bible Thumpers or something?

[lacrosse], Crabs isn't much better. Something that craws around in the bay or even worse it is a STD, lice found in pubic hair of humans. Take your pick. I like the second one as it best mirrors the Crabs youth lacrosse organization

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

[lacrosse], Crabs isn't much better. Something that craws around in the bay or even worse it is a STD, lice found in pubic hair of humans. Take your pick. I like the second one as it best mirrors the Crabs youth lacrosse organization

Hahahaha. Good one!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best at benching kids when their college coach shows up. TLI is the way to go. Very honest coaches there.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is not an Outlaw parent spouting this. Ignore the trouble maker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
90 plus kids at Outlaws This AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
90 plus kids at Outlaws This AM

Whose is the head coach? Didn't the head coach quit mid season last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pat Brennan and John McMahon
Was more than 100 there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was more than 100 there

Thx

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was more than 100 there

John ? And there wasn't 100 kids there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the talent pool? This is a very talented and competitve age group. Good luck to all the boys!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The talent is the same at every age group respectively. Go on the other age threads. You hear the same BS. I do because I have multiple kids playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree... there is a lot talent at this age. It will be interesting to see these teams coming out of tryouts. None of the top 3 are taking a step back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The talent is the same at every age group respectively. Go on the other age threads. You hear the same BS. I do because I have multiple kids playing.

Haha, so true! There is talent at every age, no more or less! I have multiple kids as well and laugh every time someone comes on here bragging about talent at certain age groups!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha, so true! There is talent at every age, no more or less! I have multiple kids as well and laugh every time someone comes on here bragging about talent at certain age groups!

Who was bragging? Post simply said or implied that for a bunch of 6th graders, they have talent. Good luck to your "multiple kids". SMH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree... there is a lot talent at this age. It will be interesting to see these teams coming out of tryouts. None of the top 3 are taking a step back.

who are the top three teams? because United and Smash are supposedly combining because United's plans didn't pan out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

who are the top three teams? because United and Smash are supposedly combining because United's plans didn't pan out.

How would anyone know who the top 3 teams are since tryouts are still going on? You trouble making moron!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Hahahaha. Good one!"

You wonder why the sight is filled with the garbage that it is. The above quote from the moderator in response to the discussion of the Crabs name...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How would anyone know who the top 3 teams are since tryouts are still going on? You trouble making moron!!!

A lot of good teams out there, but it is unlikely that another LI team will surpass Express, Icebox, and Smunited at this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually it's Smash's plans that didn't pan out. And they are not combining. Open tryout with new kids and taking the best players. Well most of the best. I'm sure a few might sneak on .

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
"Hahahaha. Good one!"

You wonder why the sight is filled with the garbage that it is. The above quote from the moderator in response to the discussion of the Crabs name...

I see all of this negative and very nasty commentary on this site every single day (the worst of which never make it up) and you find fault when a few of us are having some fun.. Do you just NEED to complain?

Really?? Guess what, you turkey, I could care less what you think of me. Go find somewhere else to be, will ya?

Oh and news flash, this site was filled with garbage long before I got here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not a smash parent (egads!) but lets be honest the MD kids are a good year, year and a half older than the LI kids. And that's just the kids on the MD teams, not the guest players they recruit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly my point. It was in response to the previous post. Calm down

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not a smash parent (egads!) but lets be honest the MD kids are a good year, year and a half older than the LI kids. And that's just the kids on the MD teams, not the guest players they recruit.

This sport is largely grade based and yes this is what happens. Incessantly complaining about it doesn't change a thing. US lacrosee has responded and adopted the new guidelines that they requested go in effect next season. Let's see which clubs adopt it and which don't

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're right. You're not a smash parent. Anyone who uses (egads!) must be a grandparent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesn't it get old making the same excuses? What was that in response to? Or are you still bitter about some game your son lost? NY cut off is 3 months later, so year and a half is a bit much. I know, every kid bigger than yours is a hold back, blah, blah, blah.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And in many cases, the MD kids are the same age or younger. Their schools go by 9/1 cut off which means that with the exception of reclassed kids, roughly one third of their rosters might be born in '03. The rest are spread over 1/04-8/04. That's not an advantage worth using as a crutch. We all know who the clubs are who attract holdbacks, and it isn't more than a handful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're right. You're not a smash parent. Anyone who uses (egads!) must be a grandparent

So LI teams never recruited? Do not have at least 1 holdback on every team?
attracting holdbacks? Only one club in MD actually encourages parents to hold their child back and it starts at 6th-7th grade level. Age guidelines and class year teams have some type of holdback. Its not a terrible thing except where it is the norm. So lets be honest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that igloo team is pretty darn good as is. didn't change roster midseason like others / guest players. teaching the kids the right way to compete...with integrity. win or lose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that the same team that were guest players on the Dukes that crushed the Igloo B team? Talking integrity on this board is laughable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that the same team that were guest players on the Dukes that crushed the Igloo B team? Talking integrity on this board is laughable.

they were not guest players-part of the original team -get your facts straight or stay quiet

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And they played against their own B team. Got it. Got the facts. Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what? The clubs don't own these boys. Can play whenever and wherever they want.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you care?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And your point is?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only awesome Igloo Black Ice team is 2021! Now that is a team with great coaches, kids and integrity...watched them play and they represent LI lacrosse. They do not have parents like 2022 A walking around with their kids bio and YouTube videos selling their kid's talent to anyone who will listen. The gaps are closing up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only awesome Igloo Black Ice team is 2021! Now that is a team with great coaches, kids and integrity...watched them play and they represent LI lacrosse. They do not have parents like 2022 A walking around with their kids bio and YouTube videos selling their kid's talent to anyone who will listen. The gaps are closing up!

What the heck are you saying??? You make zero sense! I think you pretty much just revealed who you are. Good going........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are tryouts going out there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the teams set for Express AA, A, 91, Igloo A, B and Outlaws As, A, B?

Page 2 of 78 1 2 3 4 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard