BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 91 1 2 3 90 91
Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
It's the start of the Fall 2016/Spring 2017 season. Use this thread for your posts regarding this age group

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was tryouts last night? Good numbers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tryouts WAS good...how bouts yoos guys?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of kids, lots of helmets, lots of 100s, well run.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lots of kids, lots of helmets, lots of 100s, well run.
they must have had a dozen coaches...Channy was the only one that got paid though. Complete and total money grab!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone get invites to team 24 yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have another tryout Sat. Of course of you are from Levittown you are good to go

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yep. They did confirm my son had a pulse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that what they said at tryouts? Yikes. In my opinion if done the right way it could be done. Make it more of a developmental team, different schedules, cheaper price. But that won't happen. Just like 2023 last year, when you just take everyone that is the product you put on the field. I don't like to judge but baffled that parents would pay that much considering what they are getting.
I was wondering if channy would do the same thing this year, I guess it's just more of the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that what they said at tryouts? Yikes. In my opinion if done the right way it could be done. Make it more of a developmental team, different schedules, cheaper price. But that won't happen. Just like 2023 last year, when you just take everyone that is the product you put on the field. I don't like to judge but baffled that parents would pay that much considering what they are getting.
I was wondering if channy would do the same thing this year, I guess it's just more of the same.

I believe development is that plan for the 3rd team but assume channy will want his money. All teams getting 10 tourney and winter training as part of the tuition per his little parents chat last night. Last year it was 7 tourneys and pay as you go in the winter.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe development is that plan for the 3rd team but assume channy will want his money. All teams getting 10 tourney and winter training as part of the tuition per his little parents chat last night. Last year it was 7 tourneys and pay as you go in the winter.

10 Tourneys? Holy macrel batman.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd rather more practices / scrimmages / clinics than 10 tourneys anyday!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 or 3 fall, 2 or 3 spring and 5 summer is not really overwhelming. At some point they need to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd rather more practices / scrimmages / clinics than 10 tourneys anyday!
Then sign up for clinics but you know the kids love the tourneys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 or 3 fall, 2 or 3 spring and 5 summer is not really overwhelming. At some point they need to play.

It's actually perfect. End by mid July

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well if they do 3 teams which is crazy, they should give them names or colors like every other team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well if they do 3 teams which is crazy, they should give them names or colors like every other team

Can't see them getting a 3rd team off the ground. There wasn't even enough goalies to have 3 teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were 6 goalies at tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were 6 goalies at tryouts.
ahhh, I thought there was 5. Good luck getting 2 of them to play on a C team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The C team will be equalivant to other organizations B teams & as you get older the talent gets that much better. Their A team is going to be faniminal if they pick the right players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The C team will be equalivant to other organizations B teams & as you get older the talent gets that much better. Their A team is going to be faniminal if they pick the right players.

Lots of solid kids to choose from. Just worry how many were there to get an early workout before committing to another club, or go back to their existing club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can't see many wanting to play for a C team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure ok mike. Just like the 2023 c team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If my son doesn't make it this year, can he still get in to heaven? Oops, I mean Chaminade ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If my son doesn't make it this year, can he still get in to heaven? Oops, I mean Chaminade ?

Yes, there are additional admissions requirements to get in besides where you played lacrosse in elementary school. Some may not believe that....I'll let you in on a secret. There are kids at Chaminade who never even played lax. Shocker!!

Oh yeah....and there are kids that have played for a certain coach who were unable to get into Chaminade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, there are additional admissions requirements to get in besides where you played lacrosse in elementary school. Some may not believe that....I'll let you in on a secret. There are kids at Chaminade who never even played lax. Shocker!!

Oh yeah....and there are kids that have played for a certain coach who were unable to get into Chaminade
but those said kids just end up at St Anthony's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

but those said kids just end up at St Anthony's

Do they get in to heaven too?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How were numbers at WP and taz?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How were numbers at WP and taz?
took my son to both. numbers were About the same. No where near 85 trying out for Taz.. In total maybe (2025/2024) Attempts to suggest that boys are defecting from WP to Taz with your "tomatoe helmet" innuendo is lame. Not saying it wasn't the club but I think we all know what you were insinuating. Unnecessary

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad someone said it! Someone should clue in the Taddies that this is 10 year old lacrosse!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was at both. There were no WP helmets at Taz tryouts but there were Taz helmets at WP tryouts. Couple of Empire and 1 or 2 Igloo helmets at both. Plus the WP helmets are pretty awesome, not sure what the other guy is making fun of.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad someone said it! Someone should clue in the Taddies that this is 10 year old lacrosse!!!!

They don't get it. It's like thats all they have is youth lacrosse. Taddies LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was at both. There were no WP helmets at Taz tryouts but there were Taz helmets at WP tryouts. Couple of Empire and 1 or 2 Igloo helmets at both. Plus the WP helmets are pretty awesome, not sure what the other guy is making fun of.

I was at both and you are correct about Taz no WP helmets but one wore his town helmet and at the WP one I did not see any Taz helmets. Either a WP parent or A**.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was at both and you are correct about Taz no WP helmets but one wore his town helmet and at the WP one I did not see any Taz helmets. Either a WP parent or A**.
it is a sad state of affairs when adults result to ratting out 10 year olds. Mind your business, watch your own kid and get a life. What a bunch of freaks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

it is a sad state of affairs when adults result to ratting out 10 year olds. Mind your business, watch your own kid and get a life. What a bunch of freaks.

Well said. Thank you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is OShea/O'Reilly team the 2nd or 3rd team for express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is OShea/O'Reilly team the 2nd or 3rd team for express?

3rd....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oreilly should be B and Oshea should be the C teams

A
Anonymous