BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 24 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 23 24
Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Whoever made comments about brown and lars etc has no clue what they are talking about. Yes they lost for whatever the reason but give respect to lars and crew. The team was absolutely stacked with 9 all americans, 3 who were first team. Can play with anyone and yes they should have won it all.

Before we give Lars a ton of credit don't forget that the Brown offense came from a Division 3 guy - the 25 year old assistant brought that offense with him from Tufts. D3 top 10 teams are legit...

The Jumbo's play FAST...

Tufts is a major powerhouse and amazing school.

Could Tufts be like JHU and go D1 in lax? Certainly could go MAAC or Patriot League for sure.
Sailsbury could move up too but they feel it's better to win 11 ships in the last 22 years at the DIII level than to be middle of the road in DI. It's better for the sport too

Ehh before Salibury was the team in D3 it was Hobart. Ask how Hobarts doing in D1.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Utah... begin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Utah... begin

Apparently they have hired Marcus Holman as their head coach and he in turn hired his brother and Will Manny as assistants. The University released a statement stating they have no timetable to add D1 mens lacrosse or any other sports at this time. Very confusing situation, as it looks like they are making preparations to go D1 but denying it at the same time. Strange.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
father son...NO?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on Binghamton?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on Binghamton?

Here's a thought.... who cares?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on Binghamton?

Here's a thought.... who cares?

the who cares poster is an [lacrosse].

there are a lot that care. the school has an excellent academic reputation and by the way these start ups are pushing the playoffs and the top teams why cant it be a team to contend. and all at a State price.

You a fool if you dont even consider it, if your grades are in their range. Lets see if he keeps the staff or not.

Maybe you will get players now that noone has to contend with a coach's son at a position.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is going on at Tuft's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There's no reason why Binghamton cannot compete. Look at Albany and Stony Brook both are good programs. Binghamton's academics are better than both of them. State tuition is a real bargain and it should be able to draw from both LI and the Syracuse areas which certainly has enough talent. They need a good coach who can turn it around.Once they are competitive parents would be urging their sons to go there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There's no reason why Binghamton cannot compete. Look at Albany and Stony Brook both are good programs. Binghamton's academics are better than both of them. State tuition is a real bargain and it should be able to draw from both LI and the Syracuse areas which certainly has enough talent. They need a good coach who can turn it around.Once they are competitive parents would be urging their sons to go there.

Amen! better option than Manhattan College, where there is no field or space to build a real/new one, looks as if the Jasper Engineers need some in house fixing and sprucing up at home. Which leads to I still wonder why Fordham doesn't have a program. The Prep does, I wonder if someone will just donate a boat load of $$ to get it going. Imagine if Daddy Warbucks 2019 does. Then again maybe Columbia will have a varsity team in time for Jr's matriculation.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Amen! better option than Manhattan College, where there is no field or space to build a real/new one, looks as if the Jasper Engineers need some in house fixing and sprucing up at home. Which leads to I still wonder why Fordham doesn't have a program. The Prep does, I wonder if someone will just donate a boat load of $$ to get it going. Imagine if Daddy Warbucks 2019 does. Then again maybe Columbia will have a varsity team in time for Jr's matriculation.

Jasper's already started their 3rd rebuild with another new coach and their field at Gaelic Park has a pub attached to it, that has to be a start, and possibly better tailgates can be part of the recruiting pitch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jasper's already started their 3rd rebuild with another new coach and their field at Gaelic Park has a pub attached to it, that has to be a start, and possibly better tailgates can be part of the recruiting pitch.

no lacrosse parent I know will tailgate over there. You'd be better off asking the city for a part of the park across the street and making Gaelic park a parking lot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no lacrosse parent I know will tailgate over there. You'd be better off asking the city for a part of the park across the street and making Gaelic park a parking lot.

Too many homeless across the street. Thanks Mayor DiBlowsio

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a good feeling about Bing. Coach is young, enthusiastic former player and has a good rep. kids at bellarmine really liked him. So far moving in a positive direction

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fired Bing coaches son just left the school and transferred to D3 school where father is now coaching. Interesting......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you talking about Syracuse with the homeless in shopping carts hanging out by the entrance gates? No thanks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you talking about Syracuse with the homeless in shopping carts hanging out by the entrance gates? No thanks!

Those are alums!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually Manhattan College is in the Bronx. So Mr. Lid , Mayor DiBlasio had nothing to do with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually Manhattan College is in the Bronx. So Mr. Lid , Mayor DiBlasio had nothing to do with it.

Just checking my geography here, but I think the Bronx is in NYC and Diblasio is the mayor of NYC yes? Hate to bring facts into the conversation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL. There obviously is no IQ test to post here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]There's no reason why Binghamton cannot compete. Look at Albany and Stony Brook both are good programs. Binghamton's academics are better than both of them. State tuition is a real bargain and it should be able to draw from both LI and the Syracuse areas which certainly has enough talent. They need a good coach who can turn it around.Once they are competitive parents would be urging their sons to go there.

Actually Manhattan College is in the Bronx. So Mr. Lid , Mayor DiBlasio had nothing to do with it

Just checking my geography here, but I think the Bronx is in NYC and Diblasio is the mayor of NYC yes? Hate to bring facts into the conversation.

What a tool ! Think it is the same guy who puts FLID in every post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lmao. Are you lost Mr. Magellan?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This guy must be a NY Daily News reporter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Casey Dannolfo, Head coach at Taft has been hired to replace Mike Daly at Tufts University.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Casey Dannolfo, Head coach at Taft has been hired to replace Mike Daly at Tufts University.

Where did Mike go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where did Mike go?

Brown

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New HC at Brown University

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Face off rules change once again! The kids with quick hands will benefit from this. Less cheating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Face off rules change once again! The kids with quick hands will benefit from this. Less cheating.

Do tell do tell!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tierney said in an interview thatit was NOT a rule change, only a clarification on what they were doing with ball placement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopkins pounds Navy and the Hopkins Canadian Tinney makes a case for being "the straw that stirs the drink"(thanks Reggie). Any other eye openers from this week?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopkins pounds Navy and the Hopkins Canadian Tinney makes a case for being "the straw that stirs the drink"(thanks Reggie). Any other eye openers from this week?

the hidden ball trick play was great to watch!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the hidden ball trick play was great to watch!!

Hops really pulled it out at the end. Navy freshman goalie looked sharp 1st half...defense seemed to fall apart just as Hops o kicked it up. Navy won majority of f/o's it seemed. Big 10 could be interesting this year. I'm thinking we'll see some great lax. . .wish they'd televise more than just Hops and Cuse!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure you're not talking about 'Cuse? Homeless camped out at entrance

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hofstra is in a crack neighborhood

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopkins is sketchy as well!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hofstra would not beat chaminade or garden city

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And Duke and NC are not?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Umm. At what?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

. . . and the dumbest post on the internet today award goes to . . .

Page 14 of 24 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard