BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 77 78
Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
It's the start of the Fall 2016/Spring 2017 season. Use this thread for your posts regarding this age group

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone go to the Tomahawks this past weekend? How was it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I hear there is a ton of interest in the Outlaws at this age group? I think they will get a lot of attention from Express kids that didn't play and if the other team combines it will create overflow to Outlaws. I think we should all be smart and take our kids there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So I hear there is a ton of interest in the Outlaws at this age group? I think they will get a lot of attention from Express kids that didn't play and if the other team combines it will create overflow to Outlaws. I think we should all be smart and take our kids there.

Thanks, I agree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks, I agree.

There, it's settled. Outlaws it is.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks, I agree.

Promoting tryouts doesn't really help is my opinion. How about list the coaches for each team. This is what I would love for all clubs to do. People follow coaches, it's that simple

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are going to be some unhappy former Smash and United parents and asst. coaches in this age group soon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are going to be some unhappy former Smash and United parents and asst. coaches in this age group soon.

Shame... to have such a rare thing as two elite teams in one club and break that apart is such a mistake in my opinion. No I am not a parent of that club, just shocked because I don't see the ones that don't make it staying. Good news is plenty of options for those kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws...run Forest run!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shame... to have such a rare thing as two elite teams in one club and break that apart is such a mistake in my opinion. No I am not a parent of that club, just shocked because I don't see the ones that don't make it staying. Good news is plenty of options for those kids.

On top of it they are recruiting top players from other clubs. Creating a dream team. Will be untouchable

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the Maryland teams beat up on smash all year they need to rebuild.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, not really. Outlaws is a B+ team. No kid from smash, United, express, igloo or any other A team, town or travel, would leave to go to Outlaws. Unfortunately for the B+ teams, the A teams will get stronger this year and there will be more separation between A and not A but outlaws should dominate the B bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On top of it they are recruiting top players from other clubs. Creating a dream team. Will be untouchable

Not really. You can only play 10 and teams will shorten the bench. This is the business of winning.There is little separation between the top lines on the top teams. Just comes down which goalie makes a critical save or a field player makes a big play, etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Recruiting kids from other teams ? You mean soliciting. And I'm sure you know those kids will leave a place they are happy at for this "dream team" you seem to be part of.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beat Hawks
Lost to 91 MD by 1 goal
Tied Bethesda and Lost to them by 1 goal
Killed by D-Backs

Hardly "Beaten Up"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah sorry, but outlaws were an A team last year, big time interest in them this year. WI'll move up a few notches behind express and 90+1. Unless express loses their Manhasset kids to igloo if they follow KC. Lots of things going on this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah sorry, but outlaws were an A team last year, big time interest in them this year. WI'll move up a few notches behind express and 90+1. Unless express loses their Manhasset kids to igloo if they follow KC. Lots of things going on this year.

Manhasset kids should definitely follow KC , 91 kids who don't make "combined" team will leave ...all looking to go to igloo ..should be very interesting to see the change in teams this year...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Manhasset kids should definitely follow KC , 91 kids who don't make "combined" team will leave ...all looking to go to igloo ..should be very interesting to see the change in teams this year...

the core team is not moving anywhere from express like they did last year. united was all the hype this time last year and look what happened. just do what's best for your kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks, I agree.

Promoting tryouts doesn't really help is my opinion. How about list the coaches for each team. This is what I would love for all clubs to do. People follow coaches, it's that simple

if your kid likes screaming in their face the entire game, smash/united and/or outlaws is a good choice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

igloo? really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that's what they were trying to do with United. the behavior of the coaches trickled down to the players. it was pretty disgraceful

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws and TLI can try and create as much attention as they want. They are both glorified B+ teams. Every time they played in a real A tournament, they were beaten up. But that's ok because they do well with the alliance they are in.... Keep avoiding 90+1 tournaments, and beating your chest that you are an A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes Igloo.
Igloo 2022 is in every game they play. They are a FOGO away from being best team in group Lost to Smash at laxfest by 1 goal, and lost every faceoff.
Lost NXT finals to Annapolis cause they lost every faceoff.
Lost to United too maybe 1 out of 3 at FO
Only piece of

igloo? really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes Igloo.
Igloo 2022 is in every game they play. They are a FOGO away from being best team in group Lost to Smash at laxfest by 1 goal, and lost every faceoff.
Only piece of

igloo? really?

Igloo lost to Philly Freedom at young guns. Freedom is not a great team.

Igloo lost to Hawks by 4 in young guns .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes Igloo.
Only piece of

igloo? really?

Igloo lost to Philly Freedom at young guns. Freedom is not a great team.

Igloo lost to Hawks by 4 in young guns .

Igloo lost to a town team. at NXT Move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes Igloo.
Only piece of

igloo? really?

they are not all looking to go to Igloo was the point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, not really. Outlaws is a B+ team. No kid from smash, United, express, igloo or any other A team, town or travel, would leave to go to Outlaws. Unfortunately for the B+ teams, the A teams will get stronger this year and there will be more separation between A and not A but outlaws should dominate the B bracket.

Thanks for your opinion. Outlaws don't need a huge influx of talent. Already competitive. Keep us rated B+ ! It doesn't matter to us. Takes a lot of pressure off of us and onto you when we play you. Great coaching staff is getting all kids to improve.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for your opinion. Outlaws don't need a huge influx of talent. Already competitive. Keep us rated B+ ! It doesn't matter to us. Takes a lot of pressure off of us and onto you when we play you. Great coaching staff is getting all kids to improve.

yeah, I guess the poster forgot you beat United. A team which was supposed to be the best team this year. people jumping off that ship once again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yeah, I guess the poster forgot you beat United. A team which was supposed to be the best team this year. people jumping off that ship once again

EVERYONE get on the Outlaws train!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws come to Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI at this age are no more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sweet perm dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
deez nuts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI at this age are no more.

How come you can still register to tryout?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THE OUTLAWS ARE THE BEST CLUB OUT THERE!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ignoring record and skill level.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Team LI plans on fielding a team at every age group. Coach from 2022 age group left to take a paid position with a competitor, he was a great coach but we have a replacement

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, like most teams on LI, they have a nice douchey name. I think the directors take it as a personal challenge to come up with the most ridiculous team names.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Well, like most teams on LI, they have a nice douchey name. I think the directors take it as a personal challenge to come up with the most ridiculous team names.

Alright, so where are you from and what is the name of your club?

You sound jealous or something..

Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 77 78

Link Copied to Clipboard