BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 264 1 2 3 263 264
Boys High School Lax
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
It's the start of a new season. Use this thread for your posts regarding this age group

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions for Suffolk and Nassau ??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Pequa us for Nassau
Smithtown East Suffolk

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset and Ward Melville with Ward Melville winning the states. Saw them down in Maryland this summer, if they get out of Suffolk, no one is beating them.......not a Ward Melville parent but they are the real deal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa lost top 3 scorers.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Syosset will be fired up and will play with emotion as a result of Head Coach turmoil. Much support for JC... Look out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes Pequa for Nassau

But WI for Suffolk, they got some strong players this year on every position of the field . They won Hotbeds this summer.

Pequa us for Nassau
Smithtown East Suffolk

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Farmingdale will be in the mix next spring. Syosset lost some me top offensive players but will be better than Pequa in my opinion. In Suffolk, same old teams Ward Melville, West Islip, Smithtown West and maybe Smithtown East will finally win a state title with all that talent that has been around for years. Don't think Connetquot will be the force they were, not deep enough. I think surprise teams could be Commack and Riverhead. HHHE can make some noise too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes Pequa for Nassau

But WI for Suffolk, they got some strong players this year on every position of the field . They won Hotbeds this summer.

Pequa us for Nassau
Smithtown East Suffolk

Smithtown East returns the majority of starters who will be very strong, mature senior players. Despite the big loss at X, they have two very strong seniors ready to get that job done. Will be a complete team, and their last chance at a state title for a while. WM will also be strong , as will Smithtown West. Can't think of any others who will be real contenders. And Hotbeds is not a good indicator. That tournament has gone downhill, and many of the top HS kids play club, skipping events like that in favor of more prestigious ones.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Farmingdale in mix?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fdale always in mix.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Syosset will be fired up and will play with emotion as a result of Head Coach turmoil. Much support for JC... Look out.

Can't replace what Syosset lost , way too many mediocre players who think way too much of themselves and as a result will implode eventually. HC will be under constant pressure and scrutiny all year if he stays.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can't replace what Syosset lost , way too many mediocre players who think way too much of themselves and as a result will implode eventually. HC will be under constant pressure and scrutiny all year if he stays.

Let's stick to lacrosse and not start this BS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, the parents will be fired up...teenage boys move on-especially 6 months later....winning will make a lot of things better...get a grip..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pequa pipeline strong for years to come. will be in the hunt for LI title again this year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Pequa lost top 3 scorers.

Forgot 11 D1 players committed on varsity already, but you are right mediocre.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is coaching Syosset next year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

check back Thursday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

check back Thursday

Why Thursday? Board meeting is Monday!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The same coach that has been there. He will be back. He has the right parents in his corner.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes Pequa for Nassau

Sorry, the competition at Hotbeds was weak, West Islip will be competitive but cannot hang with East or Ward Melville.

Pequa us for Nassau
Smithtown East Suffolk

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

check back Thursday

they will post the final fall coaches o the web site Thursday, if JC is hired to coach football he will be back coaching lax in the spring. Monday is the vote to approve.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Pequa lost top 3 scorers.

11 ????????????????????????????
Must be drinking or smoking some good stuff.F

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think farmingdale and pequa will battle each other as always and have some great games against each other. Both teams are strong. Dalers have a very good mix coming up as well as pequa I'm sure. If the jv team for pequa was any indication of what they have coming up then the coach has work to do. Not knocking them just based upon the game. I know people on both sides so I'm just being fair. I think farmingdale 2019,2018 kids are a good mix. Alot of talent plus new coach is going to make a big difference. Dalers are solid in goal. They brought up kids with alot of talent so don't be so quick to count them out. Pequa will be talented as always but it will be great to watch two good teams play some gard lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We're you at hotbeds? Their were good games to watch especially the playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown east 2 faceoff guys could of started on anyway team 2 years ago and be a impact on that team , they are very good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Pequa lost top 3 scorers.

Ok tool bag look it up it is in black and white.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We're you at hotbeds? Their were good games to watch especially the playoffs.

Yes there were some good games, but IMHO the overall field of teams was very weak. Good for WI for winning it, but I dont think its an indication of anything. WI will be competitive as always because of their superior coaching which will be masking some serious holes, but I dont see them matching up with Smithtown East or Ward Melville.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think farmingdale and pequa will battle each other as always and have some great games against each other. Both teams are strong. Dalers have a very good mix coming up as well as pequa I'm sure. If the jv team for pequa was any indication of what they have coming up then the coach has work to do. Not knocking them just based upon the game. I know people on both sides so I'm just being fair. I think farmingdale 2019,2018 kids are a good mix. Alot of talent plus new coach is going to make a big difference. Dalers are solid in goal. They brought up kids with alot of talent so don't be so quick to count them out. Pequa will be talented as always but it will be great to watch two good teams play some gard lax.

Thanks Farmingdale Dad. No one cares about that conference . 2/3 horse race every year. Non-league games suck as well. It's football season soon anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No Nassau team in conference 1 gets past a Suffolk team. To
Much talent. For record I am Nassau dad from this conference.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset's los of u-19 attackman is going to leave a huge hole. Baldwin will make some noise this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Nassau dad, Pequa lost to SE bi 1, and beat up WI in scrimmage .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset's los of u-19 attackman is going to leave a huge hole. Baldwin will make some noise this year.

Yes Syosset did lose a great attackman but have 11 D1 commits left in the team!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Who is coaching Syosset next year?

check back Thursday

they will post the final fall coaches o the web site Thursday, if JC is hired to coach football he will be back coaching lax in the spring. Monday is the vote to approve.

Where is that going to be posted?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't be fooled by the JV team. Pequa had a few underclassmen get serious varsity minutes last season. I'm sure if they stayed down the JV would have been much improved.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Syosset's los of u-19 attackman is going to leave a huge hole. Baldwin will make some noise this year."

"Yes Syosset did lose a great attackman but have 11 D1 commits left in the team!!!"

I stand by my initial statement whether you have 5 or 15 commits...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Laxpower has 7 tool bag and some of those 7 are real suspect non powerhouse schools. Face it Syosset has been a top 25 team in the nation last 2 years so by default some kids may get looks but don't confuse those 7 commits with the capability to win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So I guess Syosset will see either Pequa or Farmingdale in the Nassau finals.

While its true that Syo graduated U19 kid, Pequa and FarmingDale also each lost their #1 scorer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Baldwin has a lacrosse team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Syosset will be

fired up and will play with emotion as a result of Head Coach turmoil. Much support for JC... Look out.

Laxpower has 7 tool bag and some of those 7 are real suspect non powerhouse schools. Face it Syosset has been a top 25 team in the nation last 2 years so by default some kids may get looks but don't confuse those 7 commits with the capability to win.

Ok sounds like soar loser let me see 0-2 for pequa in the last 2 county championship. Plus the 2018 group in Syosset is very strong also. It is D1 commit which ever way you slice it powerhouse or not. I guess where your top point leader went is not a powerhouse either!!! Cause we have one going there also.

Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 264 1 2 3 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard