BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 264 of 264 1 2 262 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
Anonymous #435412 3 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dalers are a joke. Look like an Igloo B team

I can't believe how bad F'dale is. They returned some very good players from a very good team last year. Strange.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #435423 2 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can't believe how bad F'dale is. They returned some very good players from a very good team last year. Strange.

Class A Nassau County has been weak for years, the power conference takes away the ability to hide in your respective conference and limits the non conference, non competitive games you can play. Its a wake up call for a lot of programs.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #435426 2 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Class A Nassau County has been weak for years, the power conference takes away the ability to hide in your respective conference and limits the non conference, non competitive games you can play. Its a wake up call for a lot of programs.

I don't agree. Except for GC and Manhasset, the Class A champs the last few years have been better than any other teams in Nassau.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #435430 1 hour ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't agree. Except for GC and Manhasset, the Class A champs the last few years have been better than any other teams in Nassau.

But that's the whole point with the power conference, there are no more exceptions...

Like Reply Quote
Page 264 of 264 1 2 262 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard